April 25, 2024, 02:05:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301467 times)
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: October 27, 2008, 09:22:40 PM »

Good evening all, Mark Klaas has really gotten on my last nerve tonight! I don't believe that the OCSO & Tim Miller would do anything that would jeopardize the investigation. There will not be 8000 people in one area. If they have that large amount of searchers then more areas can be searched that are of interest. I just don't like the way he went off about the search! And i trust that Tim will do whatever is humanly possible to ensure these searches are successful. JMO

There will also be a trained team leader which search group.

How in the heck did I mess up my post above?? One more try.....   

There will also be a trained team leader with each search group.

that's right & I know you will be one. I just can't imagine anyone thinking that a bunch of people will be wandering about with no direction & stomping all over everywhere. It's one hell of a lot more organized than that. Apparently Mark Klaas doesn't know anything about TES. Okay, I'm done ranting for now! 
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #341 on: October 27, 2008, 09:22:49 PM »

Thank you guys for the explanation.  What is the plea "No Contest" mean?  Sorry I know I am asking a lot of questions...but you guys just wait till trial starts I will be askin questions all over this board you SMARTY PANTS!!   

"the only dumb question is the one you don't ask...."  I think a skydiving instructor told me that.

I think that "nolo contendre" or no contest is essentially the same as guilty, without an explicit admission of guilt.  It's like saying, "I didn't do it but ya'll got me by the short and curlies anyway so let's just get this over with".... 

Short and curlies? ROFL!!!  Oh man am I gonna have to use that!!!   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: October 27, 2008, 09:24:02 PM »

BTW that map is awesome ! Notice she went back to Amscot several times.... hmmmmm

I think Casey's driving around was for reconnaissance purposes.

and a lot of her calls too, IMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: October 27, 2008, 09:24:35 PM »

Diahannah, I did not even think about this person until we were talking today and somehow got on the subject. He is going to try to find a book he has somewhere(he is a bachelor and his house shows it..LOL)that is a true story of a kidnapping of a 2 yr old child in the early 80's...he said he found the body and it has never left his memory and he can close his eyes and see it like it was yesterday...

Did he mention the smell?  Gross - I know!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #344 on: October 27, 2008, 09:24:43 PM »

To speak on a personal experience, in regards to the searches and having too many to possibly harm any evidence.  I searched with TES, as many others here have, so I'm sure they can back me up.  I was NOT a leader, but was given VERY specific DO'S  and DON'TS in terms of evidence.  If we found something suspicious, we could only put a red ribbon close to it for LE to follow up.  We also watched every step we took.   Most of it is common sense, but those lacking that, are still given very specific instructions on how to successfully search.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: October 27, 2008, 09:25:27 PM »

BTW that map is awesome ! Notice she went back to Amscot several times.... hmmmmm

I think Casey's driving around was for reconnaissance purposes.

and a lot of her calls too, IMO

no wonder she ran out of gas
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: October 27, 2008, 09:25:47 PM »

I brought this name up earlier today and was asked where the name came from. I had no proof at the time.

A few hours ago Blonde linked a PDF file from the computer forensics file. On Page 3 the computer forensic person is told to watch for the name Eric James Baker.

On page 38 it is found and what is said on it. It does not say if this is really Caylee's Biological father. I could not do a screen shot so I typed it out.

The following entry was located on the HP desktop about an "Eric James Baker."

Name:   ~DF13DE.tmp

Description : File Archive

File created: 10/05/07 11:13:59 AM

Last accessed: 11/05/07  07:45:31 AM

Last written: 10/05/07 11:13:59 AM

Entry Modified: 10/05/07 11:13:59 AM

Full Path:  08-069208\SO13J10x237614\D\Documents and settings\casey\Local Settings\Temp\~DF13DE.tmp

Eric James Baker

In memory of an old friend:

"We all have great inner power. The power is self faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer."  -Jesus Ortiz

forever in my heart

someone special:

R.I.P.

Eric James Baker

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21%20Computer%20Forensics%20Report.pdf

page 38

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: October 27, 2008, 09:27:18 PM »

Mark Klaas is concerned about TES sending out 8000 untrained searchers out to trample any evidence.   Leonard said they have very specific place to search per, timeline and her 700 calls in a two week period! 

700 calls!!!!  8000 searchers!!!!!    Wow!

I was disappointed in Mark Klaas and what he was saying about that many volunteers were going. He said they are untrained and yadda yadda. I was telling my husband on the commercial that they have people (fire fighters, law enforcement etc. ) to lead the untrained.  How else do they expect to find Caylee? ... lots of volunteers and people complaining.... no volunteers people complain. I think that everyone going to help out should be commended for their efforts.

Mags ... I am not undermining the good intentions ... the efforts and ... the scrifices of the inexperienced TES volunteers but ... to some extent ... I can comprehend what Mark Klass is eluding too.  It is my contention that the Orlando Law Enforcement should be recruiting experienced searchers for TES ... for Tim Miller to work with as well as ... underwriting the cost.  After all ... finding Caylee Marie's remains is one of the most crucial aspects of this Caylee Marie investigation.

Even Aruba called in Dutch forces in the search for Natalee Holloway ... even if it was just a smokescreen to distract from an investigation where justice for a missing eighteen year old American citizen was never a consideration.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: October 27, 2008, 09:28:13 PM »

I would rather see 8000 people searching and possibly trampling on evidence than not looking at all and never finding caylee and giving her a respectful and proper burial
Lp just mentioned 2 cans of deodorant in a target bag.. I just KNOW they have so much more evidence!! 

Whenever Leonard is on he waits until the end of his statement then drops another little hand grenade into the conversation.. tonight's was a Target bag of 2 deodorants found at the site where Casey was said to have been seen with a shovel. When he explained the significance to Nancy she actually shut up for a few seconds to think about it and then said EXCELLENT point Leonard.
I would bet my paycheck Leonard has some bugs on the Anthony property.....

What was the significance?

Well the significance was that she was driving around with a decomposing body for days- when she finally took the child out and disposed of her ( with shovel) she deodorized the car with her 2 cans of spray then discarded them too ( in the Target bag ).  I hope this is true and they can/or have  come up with some trace of DNA from there. This was found at the site they're all going to  be looking, where she was seen coming back to the car...
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: October 27, 2008, 09:29:35 PM »

I would rather see 8000 people searching and possibly trampling on evidence than not looking at all and never finding caylee and giving her a respectful and proper burial
Lp just mentioned 2 cans of deodorant in a target bag.. I just KNOW they have so much more evidence!! 

Whenever Leonard is on he waits until the end of his statement then drops another little hand grenade into the conversation.. tonight's was a Target bag of 2 deodorants found at the site where Casey was said to have been seen with a shovel. When he explained the significance to Nancy she actually shut up for a few seconds to think about it and then said EXCELLENT point Leonard.

Well the significance was that she was driving around with a decomposing body for days- when she finally took the child out and disposed of her ( with shovel) she deodorized the car with her 2 cans of spray then discarded them too ( in the Target bag ).  I hope this is true and they can/or have  come up with some trace of DNA from there. This was found at the site they're all going to  be looking, where she was seen coming back to the car...
I pray her damned pawprints are on them

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: October 27, 2008, 09:30:13 PM »

Thank you, Western *******

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: October 27, 2008, 09:30:32 PM »

Well, that sounds more like our girl -spraying a damn deal body smell with deodorant - the chlorene must have been all George.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #352 on: October 27, 2008, 09:30:39 PM »

I pray her damned pawprints are on them

Me too. I don't think they'll need 8000 people to find the body either.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: October 27, 2008, 09:34:08 PM »

I'm concerned about the day she didn't make any calls, KC
knew about pings, so is that the day she dumped Caylee's body. When LP
said to-nite about all the ping towers on the map, it made me nervous that
no one would be looking elsewhere. Maybe near their house.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: October 27, 2008, 09:34:55 PM »

Janet,  I appreciate your opinion, as always and not sure if you saw my post above about the searches from experience.  It is very organized and a strict method.  (see my post above)   

Besides, at this point, the most pertinent evidence is Caylee herself...  It will take MANY searchers to find any clues to her BODY.  After she is found,  the evidence around it, though important, isn't the key peice, as her body.  That is what will really bring it home.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: October 27, 2008, 09:36:35 PM »

Mags ... I am not undermining the good intentions ... the efforts and ... the scrifices of the inexperienced TES volunteers but ... to some extent ... I can comprehend what Mark Klass is eluding too.  It is my contention that the Orlando Law Enforcement should be recruiting experienced searchers for TES ... for Tim Miller to work with as well as ... underwriting the cost.  After all ... finding Caylee Marie's remains is one of the most crucial aspects of this Caylee Marie investigation.

Even Aruba called in Dutch forces in the search for Natalee Holloway ... even if it was just a smokescreen to distract from an investigation where justice for a missing eighteen year old American citizen was never a consideration.

Janet

I can understand how people can mess things up if they aren't advised on how to search. But we here already knew that the searchers had leaders (i think I remember that from one of Chuck's posts yesterday).  Seemed as if maybe Mark didn't know that there were leaders and TES?  I dunno, it was like I was happy there were so many searchers then when Mark went on it burst my bubble. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: October 27, 2008, 09:36:57 PM »

POOPKINS,  yes, she was found, thank God!  And I agree, I don't think he was thinking when he was speaking.  I believe he still wants to be legitimate, so goes on the talk shows.   But ANYBODY who loses a loved one, especially a child, I just can't say anything bad about them, no matter what.   As long as he doesn't flat out bash TES! Then the gloves are on!   

That's right!      btw, have you all donated to TES lately?  I did my $5 last week!   
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: October 27, 2008, 09:37:27 PM »

Well, that sounds more like our girl -spraying a damn deal body smell with deodorant - the chlorene must have been all George.

Hey chickaroo you ain't upset with me because I nearly slipped are you?? Your secrets safe with me!!

We Love you Rob!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: October 27, 2008, 09:40:06 PM »

POOPKINS,  yes, she was found, thank God!  And I agree, I don't think he was thinking when he was speaking.  I believe he still wants to be legitimate, so goes on the talk shows.   But ANYBODY who loses a loved one, especially a child, I just can't say anything bad about them, no matter what.   As long as he doesn't flat out bash TES! Then the gloves are on!   

That's right!      btw, have you all donated to TES lately?  I did my $5 last week!   

Just got my annual renewal letter last week! 

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #359 on: October 27, 2008, 09:42:12 PM »

Ok, could the deodorant be the reason for the chloroform and some of those weird chemicals they found in the car?

I tried to spray my frog with deodorant in 10th grade before disecting. It didn't work, and it was only a little frog.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.