April 26, 2024, 06:02:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301539 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #360 on: October 27, 2008, 09:42:14 PM »

I'm concerned about the day she didn't make any calls, KC
knew about pings, so is that the day she dumped Caylee's body. When LP
said to-nite about all the ping towers on the map, it made me nervous that
no one would be looking elsewhere. Maybe near their house.

Knowing Tim, he will cover as many bases as possible.   They will concentrate in some major areas, but will also spread out.  He has a method to his madness!   No worries!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: October 27, 2008, 09:42:50 PM »

Wonder if knowing there could be up to 8000 people searching has Casey a bit worried?   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: October 27, 2008, 09:43:08 PM »

Mark Klaas is concerned about TES sending out 8000 untrained searchers out to trample any evidence.   Leonard said they have very specific place to search per, timeline and her 700 calls in a two week period! 

700 calls!!!!  8000 searchers!!!!!    Wow!

I was disappointed in Mark Klaas and what he was saying about that many volunteers were going. He said they are untrained and yadda yadda. I was telling my husband on the commercial that they have people (fire fighters, law enforcement etc. ) to lead the untrained.  How else do they expect to find Caylee? ... lots of volunteers and people complaining.... no volunteers people complain. I think that everyone going to help out should be commended for their efforts.

Mags ... I am not undermining the good intentions ... the efforts and ... the scrifices of the inexperienced TES volunteers but ... to some extent ... I can comprehend what Mark Klass is eluding too.  It is my contention that the Orlando Law Enforcement should be recruiting experienced searchers for TES ... for Tim Miller to work with as well as ... underwriting the cost.  After all ... finding Caylee Marie's remains is one of the most crucial aspects of this Caylee Marie investigation.

Even Aruba called in Dutch forces in the search for Natalee Holloway ... even if it was just a smokescreen to distract from an investigation where justice for a missing eighteen year old American citizen was never a consideration.

Janet

Again ... why is the Orlando Law Enforcement ... in the course of the investigation ... not recruiting experienced volunteers while ... underwriting the costs?  Is the search for a missing person not the responsibility of the Law Enforcement in the course of an investigation?

I contend that finances and trained searchers should not be a concern to Tim Miller (TES) when he is working with those within an ongoing investigation.  They should be a given.

Janet

++++++++

Judge Expected To Accept Casey Anthony's Written Plea
POSTED: 6:49 am EDT October 27, 2008
UPDATED: 10:42 am EDT October 27, 2008

VOLUNTEER GROUP RECRUITING MEMBERS FOR SEARCH

The volunteer group that searched for Caylee is looking to recruit new members. EquuSearch wants current or former members of the military, law enforcement officers or firefighters to serve as team leaders for the next search, scheduled for November 8.

The search is expected to attract several thousand volunteers, including 500 bounty hunters and bail agents.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17808566/detail.html

Caylee Anthony's Grandfather To Testify Before Grand Jury 
Search Group May Pull Oout Of Search For Missing Toddler 
Last Edited: Monday, 13 Oct 2008, 11:42 AM EDT 
Created: Monday, 13 Oct 2008, 11:42 AM EDT 

Equusearch may pull out of Caylee search

Texas Equusearch, a non-profit group that is helping to organize searches for Caylee, may be pulling out of Orlando for good.

The fact that Equusearch has already spent $44,000 on the search for Caylee, only recouping $5,000 from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and another $7,000 from private donations, and the fact that the Anthonys are not cooperating, is forcing Miller to reconsider continuing the search.

"We gotta think about what's good for Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more (missing persons) out there," Equusearch founder Tim Miller told FOX 35 reporter Tracy Jacim in an exclusive interview on Sunday.

Miller flew into Orlando on Thursday with a few members of the group and a board director. New York Times bestselling author Judith McNaught is helping with the financing and came to support Tim in what she calls "a draining case."

"I'm out here to write checks; that's what the Board of Directors does, because we all want it to turn out so well," said McNaught. "At the same time, this is the first time I've made a public appearance on any case, because he (Miller) is so exhausted," she said, adding "I'm worried about our main resource."

Tropical Storm Fay forced Miller and his team to table a search a few weeks ago. Since returning, Miller says he and about ten others have done small-scale searches with the Sheriff's Office and have turned up nothing. He says water is still an issue too.

Miller says he'll have his final decision Monday.

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7634081&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: October 27, 2008, 09:43:34 PM »

Janet,  I appreciate your opinion, as always and not sure if you saw my post above about the searches from experience.  It is very organized and a strict method.  (see my post above)   

Besides, at this point, the most pertinent evidence is Caylee herself...  It will take MANY searchers to find any clues to her BODY.  After she is found,  the evidence around it, though important, isn't the key peice, as her body.  That is what will really bring it home.

I agree Dihanna,
I also believe it will change the attitude of GA and CA I really and truly believe they will hold out hope Caylee is alive until her body is found. As a Grandparent I would. JMHO

I do wonder if the cell phone pings are a diversion though. I am hoping they aren't.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: October 27, 2008, 09:43:56 PM »

Mark Klaas is concerned about TES sending out 8000 untrained searchers out to trample any evidence.   Leonard said they have very specific place to search per, timeline and her 700 calls in a two week period! 

I was disappointed in Mark Klaas and what he was saying about that many volunteers were going. He said they are untrained and yadda yadda. I was telling my husband on the commercial that they have people (fire fighters, law enforcement etc. ) to lead the untrained.  How else do they expect to find Caylee? ... lots of volunteers and people complaining.... no volunteers people complain. I think that everyone going to help out should be commended for their efforts.

Mags I think from time to time we all get disappointed in people we think they are discouraging or not doing all the can.

I try to remember - they're just human... just like me and you.

I can't tell you how many times I have been disappointed during the last 41 months of Natalee's case. Most of us don't even allow ourselves to even get a glimmer of hope anymore.

Maybe it's pessimism, maybe we have been down that road too many times, maybe it's just that even we have lost some hope...

but people like Tim Miller and Mark Klaas surely do their best.

I try to remember they are only human. It helps.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: October 27, 2008, 09:44:11 PM »

Wonder if knowing there could be up to 8000 people searching has Casey a bit worried?   

I FREAKIN' HOPE SO!   

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: October 27, 2008, 09:46:56 PM »

I truly hope so I hope it's going over and over in her head!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: October 27, 2008, 09:47:57 PM »

I bet the grandparents are dreading the search
I wonder if one of the 3 will attempt to revisit the grave or move her
I believe they are being watched now too 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: October 27, 2008, 09:48:21 PM »

Janet,  I appreciate your opinion, as always and not sure if you saw my post above about the searches from experience.  It is very organized and a strict method.  (see my post above)   

Besides, at this point, the most pertinent evidence is Caylee herself...  It will take MANY searchers to find any clues to her BODY.  After she is found,  the evidence around it, though important, isn't the key peice, as her body.  That is what will really bring it home.

I agree Dihanna,
I also believe it will change the attitude of GA and CA I really and truly believe they will hold out hope Caylee is alive until her body is found. As a Grandparent I would. JMHO

I do wonder if the cell phone pings are a diversion though. I am hoping they aren't.

Sam

I don't believe they are a diversion.   I think she was panicking on what to do and driving around thinking about her inconvenience (dilemma)  and looking for a place.   I wouldn't give her that much credit.... IMO   

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: October 27, 2008, 09:49:19 PM »

didn't Cindy's brother Rick get married for the second time? So perhaps he has a son??
[/quote]

Big BUMP    I'm so far behind.

I think the cop (inset) Tony R. and this guy have the same identical teeth

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: October 27, 2008, 09:50:11 PM »

Mags I think from time to time we all get disappointed in people we think they are discouraging or not doing all the can.

I try to remember - they're just human... just like me and you.

I can't tell you how many times I have been disappointed during the last 41 months of Natalee's case. Most of us don't even allow ourselves to even get a glimmer of hope anymore.

Maybe it's pessimism, maybe we have been down that road too many times, maybe it's just that even we have lost some hope...

but people like Tim Miller and Mark Klaas surely do their best.

I try to remember they are only human. It helps.

I totally agree Rob.   He's been through a similar pain, so cannot condemn him.  It's HIS perception ONLY.   As our is here......

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: October 27, 2008, 09:55:03 PM »

Good Night Monkey friends!
There will be justice for baby Caylee very soon!! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: October 27, 2008, 09:55:22 PM »

didn't Cindy's brother Rick get married for the second time? So perhaps he has a son??
[/color]

PJ flower

I forgot the picture

PJ
 flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: October 27, 2008, 09:55:53 PM »

Di ... I have nothing but admiration for Tim Miller and his team leaders and ... the volunteers.  I just believe that Tim Miller (TES) is willing to share his expertise in organizing a search for Caylee Marie ... the Orlando Law Enforcement should be doing its part in providing the trained searchers and ... underwriting the costs.  Two aspects of the search that Tim Miller should not have to contend with.

Janet

++++++++

Caylee Anthony's Grandfather To Testify Before Grand Jury 
Search Group May Pull Oout Of Search For Missing Toddler 
Last Edited: Monday, 13 Oct 2008, 11:42 AM EDT 
Created: Monday, 13 Oct 2008, 11:42 AM EDT

Miller flew into Orlando on Thursday with a few members of the group and a board director. New York Times bestselling author Judith McNaught is helping with the financing and came to support Tim in what she calls "a draining case."

"I'm out here to write checks; that's what the Board of Directors does, because we all want it to turn out so well," said McNaught. "At the same time, this is the first time I've made a public appearance on any case, because he (Miller) is so exhausted," she said, adding "I'm worried about our main resource."

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7634081&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

Judge Expected To Accept Casey Anthony's Written Plea
POSTED: 6:49 am EDT October 27, 2008
UPDATED: 10:42 am EDT October 27, 2008

VOLUNTEER GROUP RECRUITING MEMBERS FOR SEARCH

The volunteer group that searched for Caylee is looking to recruit new members. EquuSearch wants current or former members of the military, law enforcement officers or firefighters to serve as team leaders for the next search, scheduled for November 8.

The search is expected to attract several thousand volunteers, including 500 bounty hunters and bail agents.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17808566/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: October 27, 2008, 09:57:55 PM »

Janet,  I believe I read some great explanations to these questions earlier today.   Yes, they are asking for some experienced people for leads and from what I've seen so far, they have quite a few who are.  Leonard has quite a few Bounty hunters, who, I'm sure are intelligent enough from experience, to lead.  Tim is doing everything he can (unlike the A's) to do the right thing.  If THEY don't, who will?  Who has these kind of resources?

Unfortunately, as other posters said earlier,  LE does NOT have the money, nor the resources to do what Tim is able to do from the help of the public.  With the turnout and resources he is getting, it shows the nations interest in solving this case.

Could you imagine the possible outcome in Aruba, had the public came out and nobody covering up?  At least this is transparent.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: October 27, 2008, 09:59:57 PM »

[/color]

PJ flower

I forgot the picture

PJ
 flower

Now, that looks like the same person.  Thank you. Hmmm.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: October 27, 2008, 10:01:03 PM »

Janet,  I believe I read some great explanations to these questions earlier today.   Yes, they are asking for some experienced people for leads and from what I've seen so far, they have quite a few who are.  Leonard has quite a few Bounty hunters, who, I'm sure are intelligent enough from experience, to lead.  Tim is doing everything he can (unlike the A's) to do the right thing.  If THEY don't, who will?  Who has these kind of resources?

Unfortunately, as other posters said earlier,  LE does NOT have the money, nor the resources to do what Tim is able to do from the help of the public.  With the turnout and resources he is getting, it shows the nations interest in solving this case.

Could you imagine the possible outcome in Aruba, had the public came out and nobody covering up?  At least this is transparent.

How do we know OSCO is not helping defray some of the costs?   
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: October 27, 2008, 10:03:39 PM »

How do we know OSCO is not helping defray some of the costs?   

Good Question!  We DON'T know!   Sadly, KC keeps sucking up all the taxpayer money for her own benefit, only to go down.  I PRAY!

Geesh, I can't stand that Biotch!

pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: October 27, 2008, 10:05:55 PM »

I truly hope so I hope it's going over and over in her head!!

If Caylee's body is found (I sooooo hope it is), I be LE will be paying close attention to Casey's reaction when she is first told the news.  I wonder if she's practicing what her reaction will look like (with all the down time she has). 
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #379 on: October 27, 2008, 10:08:52 PM »

I just can't wait until February 9th!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.