April 26, 2024, 03:38:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301553 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #380 on: October 27, 2008, 10:09:27 PM »

Wonder if knowing there could be up to 8000 people searching has Casey a bit worried?   

I truly hope so I hope it's going over and over in her head!!

If Caylee's body is found (I sooooo hope it is), I be LE will be paying close attention to Casey's reaction when she is first told the news.  I wonder if she's practicing what her reaction will look like (with all the down time she has). 

Not only that!  She has plenty of time to think out all the scenarious to come up with a 'story'.  Sad though, how pathetic all her past one's were.   She's a BAD liar, regardless!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: October 27, 2008, 10:12:41 PM »

Janet,  I believe I read some great explanations to these questions earlier today.   Yes, they are asking for some experienced people for leads and from what I've seen so far, they have quite a few who are.  Leonard has quite a few Bounty hunters, who, I'm sure are intelligent enough from experience, to lead.  Tim is doing everything he can (unlike the A's) to do the right thing.  If THEY don't, who will?  Who has these kind of resources?

Unfortunately, as other posters said earlier,  LE does NOT have the money, nor the resources to do what Tim is able to do from the help of the public.  With the turnout and resources he is getting, it shows the nations interest in solving this case.

Could you imagine the possible outcome in Aruba, had the public came out and nobody covering up?  At least this is transparent.

How do we know OSCO is not helping defray some of the costs?   

As of October 13th ... the Orlando Law Enforcement had only contribution $5,000 to TES towards $44,000 that the search had cost at that point in time.  The recruitment of searchers/ volunteers were was Tim Miller's responsibility.  Tim was about to call it quits.

Janet

++++++++

Caylee Anthony's Grandfather To Testify Before Grand Jury 
Search Group May Pull Oout Of Search For Missing Toddler 
Last Edited: Monday, 13 Oct 2008, 11:42 AM EDT 
Created: Monday, 13 Oct 2008, 11:42 AM EDT 

Equusearch may pull out of Caylee search

Texas Equusearch, a non-profit group that is helping to organize searches for Caylee, may be pulling out of Orlando for good.

The fact that Equusearch has already spent $44,000 on the search for Caylee, only recouping $5,000 from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and another $7,000 from private donations, and the fact that the Anthonys are not cooperating, is forcing Miller to reconsider continuing the search.

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7634081&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: October 27, 2008, 10:15:39 PM »

I am embarrassed to ask but what does OSCO stand for?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: October 27, 2008, 10:16:58 PM »

OK - I don't know who Josie is but this is her map I put in the 3D video.  It is of places of interest.  I put this one in photobucket so click on the photo below to view.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: October 27, 2008, 10:17:33 PM »

Well, that sounds more like our girl -spraying a damn deal body smell with deodorant - the chlorene must have been all George.

Hey chickaroo you ain't upset with me because I nearly slipped are you?? Your secrets safe with me!!

We Love you Rob!!
Never, never, never.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: October 27, 2008, 10:17:39 PM »

Dolce ... I see ya lurking.

How are ya feeling.  I hope you had a good day.

Hugs

Janet

_____

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: October 27, 2008, 10:17:46 PM »

I don't know if this has ever been discussed before BUT ... has anyone ever thought that maybe Caylee's body was STILL IN the spare tire compartment of the trunk when Cindy and George picked the car up from the tow yard?  Maybe Casey saying "in my gut, she's still CLOSE TO HOME" ... is "code" for Lee or George to get rid of the body ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: October 27, 2008, 10:20:18 PM »

Mags ... I am not undermining the good intentions ... the efforts and ... the scrifices of the inexperienced TES volunteers but ... to some extent ... I can comprehend what Mark Klass is eluding too.  It is my contention that the Orlando Law Enforcement should be recruiting experienced searchers for TES ... for Tim Miller to work with as well as ... underwriting the cost.  After all ... finding Caylee Marie's remains is one of the most crucial aspects of this Caylee Marie investigation.

Even Aruba called in Dutch forces in the search for Natalee Holloway ... even if it was just a smokescreen to distract from an investigation where justice for a missing eighteen year old American citizen was never a consideration.

Janet

I can understand how people can mess things up if they aren't advised on how to search. But we here already knew that the searchers had leaders (i think I remember that from one of Chuck's posts yesterday).  Seemed as if maybe Mark didn't know that there were leaders and TES?  I dunno, it was like I was happy there were so many searchers then when Mark went on it burst my bubble. 

You're right Mags. It won't 8,000 people running around wild in the woods. It's going to a methodical, and very structured search. Leonard talked about the 8,000 searchers. Have you ever held a RSPV party? 50 people say they're coming, yet you still have "No shows". Same thing with this 8,000 volunteers. Many will be "No shows". However...I feel confident that enough will show up to get the job done this time. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: October 27, 2008, 10:20:57 PM »

I don't know if this has ever been discussed before BUT ... has anyone ever thought that maybe Caylee's body was STILL IN the spare tire compartment of the trunk when Cindy and George picked the car up from the tow yard?  Maybe Casey saying "in my gut, she's still CLOSE TO HOME" ... is "code" for Lee or George to get rid of the body ...

OMG, I can't imagine LE would miss that.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: October 27, 2008, 10:22:05 PM »

invision ... the "close to home" statement was said to her father after she was arrested the first time and ... after Casey's vehicle had been confiscated by LE.

IMO.

Janet

_____

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: October 27, 2008, 10:22:21 PM »

Kc's car prolly doesn't get great gas mileage either. That was the point of my post on another thread that she rode a route like a newspaper courier or was up to something. Thats a lot of riding around and gas dollars she had to get from somewhere.

waving at KCJ. Do you have the 30th done so a map  like Klaas has made of your ping records on the 26, 27  could be done?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #391 on: October 27, 2008, 10:24:35 PM »

Dolce ... I see ya lurking.

How are ya feeling.  I hope you had a good day.

Hugs

Janet
Hi Miss Janet!  I am doing good today, thank you for asking. 

Klaas those 3D maps are fantastic, I feel like I am on a roller coaster...the Roller Coaster a la Casey!  (Thats one scarey ride!)

Are these all cell phone pings too or just points of interest?  I know the last one you posted was for cell pings.  TIA

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: October 27, 2008, 10:24:38 PM »

Klaas,  You're getting good at those 3D maps!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: October 27, 2008, 10:24:48 PM »

That's good Invision. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: October 27, 2008, 10:24:50 PM »

Janet

It stands for Orange County Sherriffs Office!!   
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: October 27, 2008, 10:25:06 PM »

But when did LE take the vehicle?  That night?  I thought there was talk about George "cleaning" it first .... I guess what I am saying is ... could George have gotten rid of the body during his "cleaning binge" therefore throwing the dates off for the "speculated body disposal" .... by a MONTH?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: October 27, 2008, 10:27:06 PM »

I went out and looked at my car where the spare tire goes and I can't imagine doing that though.  Of course, I can't imagine killing a child either.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #397 on: October 27, 2008, 10:27:25 PM »

I am still on the fence with GA and LE's involvement, but my opinion is she got rid of it before that, with all her cell phone pings and odd places she was.  Of course I've been wrong before, and it's plausible, but not likely in my mind.  At most, she sent codes to Lee, but not of the disposal.     LE is much smarter than that.... JMO

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: October 27, 2008, 10:29:49 PM »

Well I'll tell you something that I find very concerning today when I was rereading the statements by OCSO officers & the interviews done with KC I read where one of the OCSO officers dropped KC back off at Hopespring Dr. after they had taken her to the locations that she had reported as having seen ZFG telling her that she should call them if she recalled anything else that could be of importance for them to know, so I am guessing that it may have been Detective Melich but will check later on or early tomorrow.  But when I read that I thought OMG, the criminals had additional time together after the report went from stolen car to kidnapping & they had the car in that garage where OCSO at that point was not aware of it.  That is very troubling to me, because by 7/16 early PM, the car was parked on the street was out of the garage.

I really don't think that there was any LE at Hopespring Dr. while they were running circles based on the lies told them by the gang of sociopath's.  This is also the same night that LA is claiming Hopespring Dr. as his address, think that had any relevance?
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: October 27, 2008, 10:30:31 PM »

Janet

Orange
County
Sheriff's
Office

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.