April 26, 2024, 04:40:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301554 times)
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #440 on: October 27, 2008, 10:49:43 PM »

Did LP say where that bag was found????
and omg the man has some never before heard details! I wish i could know everything he knows at this point. I hate how he throws those little tidbits out there and NG NEVER lets him elaborate or asks him to!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: October 27, 2008, 10:49:53 PM »

Does anyone remeber the conversation between Casey and Lee something about "it not being on that level"?  Does anyone know where I could find a link to that convo?

That was in her jail phone call with Lee.  I'll look for it.

Here it is:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/orl-casey-anthony-july30-mp3,0,2509150.mp3file

Oh poo .. it won't open ...   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: October 27, 2008, 10:50:05 PM »

Unfortunately, as other posters said earlier,  LE does NOT have the money, nor the resources to do what Tim is able to do from the help of the public.  With the turnout and resources he is getting, it shows the nations interest in solving this case.

Not only that, but Orlando's crime rate has gone up quite a bit of the last couple years...this year they are already at 101. I don't think they have the resources to be spending (people and money) for this case.  It's already taking a lot of manpower in the way of researching the Anthony lies. I had often wondered why the LE wasn't out searching all this time.  When I lived there a year ago they were talking of adding officers. Don't know if they did.

Rob, you are right, I have to remember they are human.  I think this case just gets to me like no other because of all the things surrounding it. I'm sure this case is gets to a lot of people. I just want it over cuz I don't have much patience  I don't know how you do it being with the Natalie case for so long, but I can see me sticking with this case til the end too. Guess I need a thicker skin 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: October 27, 2008, 10:50:21 PM »

Nov. 8 is a Saturday, so that makes sense.  People are off work and available.  That's a lot of people, but I'm glad to see so many are concerned and willing to help.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #444 on: October 27, 2008, 10:50:26 PM »

When is this 8000 person, TES-led search scheduled to begin? 
Leonard said he will be there Nov. 6

The first day will be to get organized.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: October 27, 2008, 10:50:27 PM »

I am embarrassed to ask but what does OSCO stand for?

Janet

Orange
County
Sheriff's
Office

But, but, but....

That would be OCSO, not OSCO 

Hey ... typos are where it is at if 6861 posts do not afford me the edit option.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: October 27, 2008, 10:50:37 PM »

9th of Nov.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: October 27, 2008, 10:52:32 PM »

I am embarrassed to ask but what does OSCO stand for?

Janet

Orange
County
Sheriff's
Office

Janet - here is their link in case you want to see it.

http://www.ocso.com/

Janet, don't be embarassed, if this case was in Cananda, I would be asking all kinds of questions too. eeh LOL

Heck...I'd have a hard time finding Canada! 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: October 27, 2008, 10:52:38 PM »

I've been busy lately and can't read back too far, but is there anything new I should know?  Should I read somewhere?  I checked the Orlando news and there doesn't appear to be much new.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: October 27, 2008, 10:52:39 PM »

9th of Nov.

Sorry...My bad. It's the 8th
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: October 27, 2008, 10:53:41 PM »

I've been busy lately and can't read back too far, but is there anything new I should know?  Should I read somewhere?  I checked the Orlando news and there doesn't appear to be much new.

AZLady - nothing really new today.  The murder trial is scheduled to begin on February 9th
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: October 27, 2008, 10:53:57 PM »

Did he say something like somewhere between where the car was parked and Tony's???  I'm not sure if I heard him right ... I was still in shock of what he was saying ...

If that was the case ... could it be the dumpster (by Tony's) that he kept referring to in the beginning?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: October 27, 2008, 10:54:43 PM »

Well Monkeys I am off to bed.  Hugs to all and good night sweet dream wishes!!

I will be dreaming that the skunt gets what is coming to her!!!  And that Caylee is found.

Good Night Dolce.

Janet

_____

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: October 27, 2008, 10:55:17 PM »

AZLady - nothing really new today.  The murder trial is scheduled to begin on February 9th
I read that.  That's really soon for a murder trial!  Did Baez request a speedy trial?  I had not see where he did. Apparently, the Prosecution is ready to move (or they better be!)

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: October 27, 2008, 10:56:01 PM »

Did he say something like somewhere between where the car was parked and Tony's???  I'm not sure if I heard him right ... I was still in shock of what he was saying ...

If that was the case ... could it be the dumpster (by Tony's) that he kept referring to in the beginning?
What's this?  Was this NG tonight?  I'll have to find a youtube of it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: October 27, 2008, 10:57:26 PM »

Niterzzz Di & Dolce ...

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: October 27, 2008, 10:59:08 PM »

What's this?  Was this NG tonight?  I'll have to find a youtube of it.

Yea, AZ and dernit ... I just missed the end of NG ... transcripts are not available yet

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: October 27, 2008, 11:00:05 PM »

I don't know that this is important anymore...just know that there was a lot of conversation about Patrick Bourgeois' visit to Casey when she was in jail the first time. I found a little more info on him. My apologies if this info has already been posted.

Patrick Bourgeois graduated form Boone High School, Mills Ave, Orlando, Class of 2004. He states in the alumni section that he was accepted to University of Louisiana, Lafayette in electrical engineering. It also lists an email address. (I think since that address is posted to a public site, I can post it here.)  energizemylife94@yahoo.com

I haven't emailed him but I'll try. I was actually seaching for someone else when I saw his name.

http://www.boonebraves.ocps.net/2008/alumnilist.php?d=2000
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: October 27, 2008, 11:01:11 PM »

There was the dumpster at Amscot that played a part in one of Leoard Padilla's theories.

Janet

+++++++

LEONARD PADILLA ... CHANGING THEORIES

THE DUMPSTER

NANCY GRACE
Bounty Hunter Thinks Casey Anthony had an Accomplice
Aired September 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, the situation is, she ran out of gas at the checking cashing store on the 26th. And there was a tremendous amount of communication on her phone on the evening of the 26th and also on the 27th, when she called her boyfriend to come pick her up, that the car had run out of gas. And it goes on into the 28th and then it stops. It just stops. No communication with hardly anybody. And the car naturally got towed off on the 30th.

So there had to be somebody giving her a hand at that time because if you`re dealing with a body in a garbage bag, it`s, like -- you know, it`s an awful thing to say, but if you talk to a coroner or somebody that`s handled cadavers, they`ll tell you it`s like having 30 pounds of stew in a garbage bag. And if you have a bone breakthrough, it`ll just literally cover the trunk of the car with fluids. So you basically have to have somebody with you to help you keep somewhat your composure and also to get it over into the dumpster.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

THE AIRPORT

NANCY GRACE
Homicide Charge May Be Brought Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 8, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Back to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter out of Sacramento, California. In a nutshell, where is it that you believe they`re going to search?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: I don`t have the map here in front of me, but it`s just southeast of the home, northwest to the airport. There is a small area there where the two towers -- she was right in the middle of the two towers.

Now let me add something to this that`s very important. On the 27th after she goes back to Amscot and picks up her car, goes to the house, comes to this area, immediately thereafter, she calls Amy and she says, "I got rid of the smell in the car. I scraped off the squirrels."

You go to the transcripts, and you`ll read that and it`s a -- minutes after she leaves that area and goes back up north to Amscot.

GRACE: OK. And the area is south of what?

PADILLA: It`s south of the residence and north of the airport. It`s just right in between there.

GRACE: OK. To -- and that is a heavily wooded or swampy area, Leonard?

PADILLA: It`s a little of both. There`s combinations. But there`s a road that cuts through from the northwest to the southeast. It cuts right through there. I don`t have a map with me, so it`s difficult to explain. But there is an area right there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/08/ng.01.html

_____

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: October 27, 2008, 11:02:33 PM »

Two cans of deodorant wrapped in a Kohls bag within a Target Bag.  Unless she wore gloves they should get fingerprints.  Not too many people use spray deodorant these days (I don't think).  I wonder if she sprayed it on her clothes before going into Tony's car?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.