April 25, 2024, 06:47:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301493 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: October 28, 2008, 12:10:24 AM »

Side note- O/T- I found myself telling the saleslady yesterday about Scared Monkeys when she mentioned her house is done almost entirely in Target's "Monkeys" line.  LOL

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: October 28, 2008, 12:12:46 AM »

Two cans of deodorant wrapped in a Kohls bag within a Target Bag.  Unless she wore gloves they should get fingerprints.  Not too many people use spray deodorant these days (I don't think).  I wonder if she sprayed it on her clothes before going into Tony's car?

I was thinking the same thing, that not too many people use the spray these days.  Hopefully they can pull prints off the bags or cans.
I've been thinking about the fact they were in a Target bag. Maybe they have receipts where she purchased 2 cans of that brand.

Hi 515     That would be a good find.  I wish he told us exactly where they were found. 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/27/ng.01.html

PADILLA: I`m more interested in the two cans of deodorant that were found wrapped up in a cold shopping bag inside of a Target bag. And.

GRACE: Why, may I ask, are you more interested in two cans of deodorant?

PADILLA: Because there -- to deodorize the trunk in the car.

GRACE: Excellent point, excellent point.

PADILLA: And they were found basically where she would have been commuting to and from her home and Tony`s house.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #522 on: October 28, 2008, 12:13:50 AM »

I haven't talked to MrsKubs for a day or so, so I can't give you an update on how many orders for cookbooks that we have, but wanted to remind you all that we currently have about 250 recipes for the book, so of course we are always looking for more.  Dig out your recipe box and start posting. You do have to register at TES, but it only takes a minute or so, and it is for a good cause.

I know some of you wanted to donate to TES and couldn't afford it, but this is something that you could do to help.

For those of you who want to buy cookbooks, here is Mrskubs post:
We're almost ready to go to print!

The TES cookbooks will only be available at search sites. They will be free to anyone who makes a donation of $20 or more.

As a thank you to all Scared Monkeys, TES has agreed to allow us a one time privilege to purchase these cookbooks via mail order. The cost to the Monkeys will be a $15 dollar donation and of course, S&H.

We will now start taking pre-orders for the books. Once we have 50 orders, we will submit to the publisher for printing.

This will be for a limited time only so get your orders in now and order as many as you will need. They will not be available via mail, after this one time order.

I will keep everyone updated as orders progress.

Thank you again to all Scared Monkeys for their submissions, effort and time in this most worthwhile cause!

Today there were two recipes added, both by KCJackie!!! She cooks, she pings, she does it all!

Here is the link for recipes:
http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?showforum=2
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: October 28, 2008, 12:15:36 AM »

I have to Agree with Orchid

I just found on the News that Julian King was found Dead - 7 yrs old.

I have been on board with SM's joined for Caylee. Found myself engulfed with Casey but My real reason for joining SM was for Caylee.

My Feelings are right now and have been for Caylee - in pure ache and dismay. That anyone the would purposely hurt a child and or another living being .. Its not within me to even believe or find ... at all. Children are Innocent and I don't know how anyone could ever purposely mame or hurt a child let alone kill them.

I on rainy days - Purposely pick up Earth Worms on the Sidewalk  and move them to a Safer place..........thats My Heart.  No care that My hands get gooey.

If anyone wants to feel and see What is Real - I leave this

Its up to you to go and listen. Its just a song that get's me through the rough times.
And just now finding out that Julian King was found Dead along with All the draining times of " Bringing Caylee Home" ...

I listen to this Song and It brings Life back to Recognition - and its Faith as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL6vw5xI0Bg

I as I have under all my Posts - God Bless the Babies

Well Today I add - God Bless the Families that have Lost their Babies

Beautiful song Deenie and you have a very beautiful soul.
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: October 28, 2008, 12:16:39 AM »

O/T but important for Canadian members:

http://www.snopes.com/food/warnings/coins.asp
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: October 28, 2008, 12:18:14 AM »

Two cans of deodorant wrapped in a Kohls bag within a Target Bag.  Unless she wore gloves they should get fingerprints.  Not too many people use spray deodorant these days (I don't think).  I wonder if she sprayed it on her clothes before going into Tony's car?

I was thinking the same thing, that not too many people use the spray these days.  Hopefully they can pull prints off the bags or cans.
I've been thinking about the fact they were in a Target bag. Maybe they have receipts where she purchased 2 cans of that brand.

Hi 515     That would be a good find.  I wish he told us exactly where they were found. 

PADILLA: I`m more interested in the two cans of deodorant that were found wrapped up in a cold shopping bag inside of a Target bag. And.

PADILLA: And they were found basically where she would have been commuting to and from her home and Tony`s house.

My hearing is going too....Kohls = Cold,  that works better yet.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: October 28, 2008, 12:19:53 AM »

I wonder if that is a typo and it should be Kohls?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: October 28, 2008, 12:20:14 AM »

Here is KCJackie's map of Casey's cell pings June 20-26.  This one is a bit harder to watch because there are so many markers (pings).  Click on the video link below....:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/94l2oVrOrCc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/94l2oVrOrCc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:25:01 AM by klaasend » Logged
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: October 28, 2008, 12:20:35 AM »

I posted this thought EARLY this a.m., but I think the cell phone silence is what we should be looking at.  It's pretty hard to bury someone when you're talking/texting on your cell phone or getting calls/texts.  Just a thought IMO.

Forecast for the Day:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: October 28, 2008, 12:21:22 AM »

Typo, I'm sure it's Kohls
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: October 28, 2008, 12:22:13 AM »

True not too many cold things in Florida. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: October 28, 2008, 12:23:27 AM »

Hi Guys!!!!!!

Its been a long time since I have been here to chat!!! Hospital stays will DRAIN YOU!!

I missed NG tonight...anything good?

Hi Nikki ... how's it going?  How is your daughter?  Both of you have endured a tough week.  Take care.

Hey ... tonight's Nancy Grace transcript has been posted.  Kobi was on again ... trying to dispute the undisputable.

Janet
_____

LEONARD PADILLA

NANCY GRACE
Jennifer Hudson`s Nephew Found Shot to Death
Aired October 27, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, ASSISTING IN EQUUSEARCH EFFORTS FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: We`re going to start with meeting with Tim on the 7th so that we have everything organized. We`ve got -- according to what Tim told me this past Saturday, we`ve got over 7,000 people, closer to 8,000 that have actually called his headquarters.

And I get 50 to 100 calls a day from people that are wanting to join. And he also said that we`re close to the -- I shouldn`t say "we." It`s his program -- close to the $50,000 mark.

We hope that we will be geared up with at least 8,000 people to search starting the morning of the 8th.

GRACE: You know, when you got in the bounty hunting business, I`m sure you never believed that you would be tromping through the -- Florida woods looking for a little 3-year-old girl.

Tell me why you are so convinced she will be found there.

PADILLA: Well, I was just talking to my nephew, Tony, here. And I said, you know, Tony, the last thing I -- the last words I had with Casey when I walked out of the house when she told me to leave was I turned to her and I told her, I said, I`m going to find Caylee, with or without your help.

We`re going to find the little girl there because she`s never -- Casey was never off that phone. And as long as she had that phone in her hand, she was using it. And we have the cell towers pretty well plotted out on a map.

We know where she was on certain days. And we know that the child was in the trunk of the car on the 18th. We know her dad believes -- George believes that the child was in the trunk on the 24th. And she parked the car by dumpsters to either mask the smell or put the child in the dumpster.

So we`re going to start looking for the -- the signals that were sent to the towers between the 26th and the 30th -- actually, the 26th and the 27th. The 27th is the most important, because on that day, she walked from her boyfriend Tony`s house, got in the car, drove to her mom`s house, called JCPenney, and then she spent 18 minutes in an area there that`s not that large.

That`s where we`re going to start on -- on the 8th.

<snipped>

MARC KLAAS

NANCY GRACE
Jennifer Hudson`s Nephew Found Shot to Death
Aired October 27, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: To Marc Klaas, president of Klaas Kids Foundation -- Marc, is there any chance that she is still alive?

MARC KLAAS, CHILD ADVOCATE, PRESIDENT, KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION PRES., KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION: No, there`s no chance that she is still alive. But I have real concerns about this upcoming search.

If you`re going to have 8,000 people that are untrained trampling over an area where you`re really not sure if you`re going to find the body or not, several things are going to happen.

First of all, you could easily trample and destroy evidence. Secondly, if you don`t find her, and you suggest that she is there, and you don`t find her, you`re giving the defense a great argument in favor of the fact that she might still be alive.

So I think that this whole thing sounds really half-baked to me.

GRACE: But, you know, that`s the only way, Marc Klaas. It`s the only search.

KLAAS: No, it`s not the only way.

GRACE: Who else is searching? Nobody else is even searching.

KLAAS: You know what, it`s a really big world, Nancy, and she`s a very tiny little girl. And until you have some compelling reason to be in an area, you shouldn`t be in that area.

And if you are, you don`t take 8,000 untrained people and have them just nilly-willy going through that area. This is something that has to be done in a very -- in a very organized way and a very professional way, so that you don`t trample evidence, so that you`re able to maintain it, and so that you can then either recover the little girl, or find something that can be used against Casey in a court of law. Not something that`s going to provide her with an excuse.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: October 28, 2008, 12:24:09 AM »

I posted this thought EARLY this a.m., but I think the cell phone silence is what we should be looking at.  It's pretty hard to bury someone when you're talking/texting on your cell phone or getting calls/texts.  Just a thought IMO.

ISpy, I agree and I think they (OSCO) do too.
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: October 28, 2008, 12:24:58 AM »

Hi MM, & MT it's nice to see everyone putting their Monkey heads together on the latest info. 
Thanks for the comment Ispy. There are times monkeys feel invisible.  I try not to take it personally. It is good to give and receive input once in awhile. 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: October 28, 2008, 12:27:48 AM »

KCJackie & Klaasend-Awesome mapping!  Wow, that girl got around town (in her car or somebody else's)!  I'd like to know if she was calling her friends from their neighborhoods (as in, like sitting in front of their houses-sort of secretly spying to see if they WERE home and just not answering her calls).  KC seems like an awfully "needy" friend emotionally...I wonder if she wore her friends out.  IMO it would seem that their shared escapades was the glue to her friendships.  From their released texts, it all seems very superficial.

Forecast for the Day:
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: October 28, 2008, 12:27:48 AM »

well I'm going to say good nite monkeys and hope I can sleep. I have to give an opinion to a social worker about a case tomorrow. I rarely do this but .... hold the fort down Our turn is coming and soon!!!!!!!!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #536 on: October 28, 2008, 12:28:44 AM »

Here is KCJackie's map of Casey's cell pings June 20-26.  This one is a bit harder to watch because there are so many markers (pings).  Click on the video link below....:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/94l2oVrOrCc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/94l2oVrOrCc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Oh my she is like a bunny hopping back and forth from Tony to Amscot. (yes pun intended)

What kind of range does each tower have?

What other businesses are around the Amscot? Is her favorite Target there?
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: October 28, 2008, 12:29:06 AM »

Goodnight Goodies
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: October 28, 2008, 12:29:08 AM »

Credit goes to Audiogirl from Murt's site

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: October 28, 2008, 12:30:17 AM »

well I'm going to say good nite monkeys and hope I can sleep. I have to give an opinion to a social worker about a case tomorrow. I rarely do this but .... hold the fort down Our turn is coming and soon!!!!!!!!

goodnight ilovegoodies!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.