April 23, 2024, 06:20:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301285 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #540 on: October 28, 2008, 12:30:56 AM »

KCJackie & Klaasend-Awesome mapping!  Wow, that girl got around town (in her car or somebody else's)!  I'd like to know if she was calling her friends from their neighborhoods (as in, like sitting in front of their houses-sort of secretly spying to see if they WERE home and just not answering her calls).  KC seems like an awfully "needy" friend emotionally...I wonder if she wore her friends out.  IMO it would seem that their shared escapades was the glue to her friendships.  From their released texts, it all seems very superficial.

I agree, I agree and I agree!!

Thank you - KCJackie and Klaas
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: October 28, 2008, 12:31:44 AM »

KCJackie & Klaasend-Awesome mapping!  Wow, that girl got around town (in her car or somebody else's)!  I'd like to know if she was calling her friends from their neighborhoods (as in, like sitting in front of their houses-sort of secretly spying to see if they WERE home and just not answering her calls).  KC seems like an awfully "needy" friend emotionally...I wonder if she wore her friends out.  IMO it would seem that their shared escapades was the glue to her friendships.  From their released texts, it all seems very superficial.

She seemed obsessed with recruiting customers for Fusion and Tony.  Was she posting flyers around town. She invited everyone she ever knew there even if she hadn't seen them in years.  What an event planner.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: October 28, 2008, 12:31:58 AM »

well I'm going to say good nite monkeys and hope I can sleep. I have to give an opinion to a social worker about a case tomorrow. I rarely do this but .... hold the fort down Our turn is coming and soon!!!!!!!!

Nite Ilovegoodies!  Have a good day tomorrow!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: October 28, 2008, 12:32:31 AM »

I agree, I agree and I agree!!

Thank you - KCJackie and Klaas

I can't get it to load but I'll try again later. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #544 on: October 28, 2008, 12:32:43 AM »

Here is KCJackie's map of Casey's cell pings June 20-26.  This one is a bit harder to watch because there are so many markers (pings).  Click on the video link below....:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/94l2oVrOrCc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/94l2oVrOrCc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Oh my she is like a bunny hopping back and forth from Tony to Amscot. (yes pun intended)

What kind of range does each tower have?

What other businesses are around the Amscot? Is her favorite Target there?

I have heard that this particular Amscot is not in a very good area.  I remember reading something about a lot of small car lots and bars. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #545 on: October 28, 2008, 12:32:44 AM »

PADILLA: I`m more interested in the two cans of deodorant that were found wrapped up in a cold shopping bag inside of a Target bag. And.

GRACE: Why, may I ask, are you more interested in two cans of deodorant?

PADILLA: Because there -- to deodorize the trunk in the car.

GRACE: Excellent point, excellent point.

PADILLA: And they were found basically where she would have been commuting to and from her home and Tony`s house.

I wonder if that is a typo and it should be Kohls?

True not too many cold things in Florida. 

I was thinking maybe a freezer bag!  Oh don't ask!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: October 28, 2008, 12:33:20 AM »

Credit goes to Audiogirl from Murt's site

ROFLMAO    Good one!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #547 on: October 28, 2008, 12:34:40 AM »

well I'm going to say good nite monkeys and hope I can sleep. I have to give an opinion to a social worker about a case tomorrow. I rarely do this but .... hold the fort down Our turn is coming and soon!!!!!!!!

Nite Ilovegoodies!  Have a good day tomorrow!

Good luck and good night ILG
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: October 28, 2008, 12:34:49 AM »

PADILLA: I`m more interested in the two cans of deodorant that were found wrapped up in a cold shopping bag inside of a Target bag. And.

GRACE: Why, may I ask, are you more interested in two cans of deodorant?

PADILLA: Because there -- to deodorize the trunk in the car.

GRACE: Excellent point, excellent point.

PADILLA: And they were found basically where she would have been commuting to and from her home and Tony`s house.

I wonder if that is a typo and it should be Kohls?

True not too many cold things in Florida. 

I was thinking maybe a freezer bag!  Oh don't ask!! 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: October 28, 2008, 12:35:42 AM »

She seemed obsessed with recruiting customers for Fusion and Tony.  Was she posting flyers around town. She invited everyone she ever knew there even if she hadn't seen them in years.  What an event planner.

Yes she was!!!!!!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: October 28, 2008, 12:38:30 AM »

Just thought of something KC, obviously had no job therefore no need of a Nanny because we and OSCO have proof she spent hours on end driving around the city calling and texting people and not just this one day or two.  SO, Caylee couldn't possibly have been at any Nanny's!  Just though of something else, if GA was such a car freak, wouldn't he have noticed how much mileage KC was wracking up on her Pontiac between oil changes.  Being a former car dealer and being that they actually owned the car, I think GA would have noticed.  I know my dad did when I lived at home and used their car (Dad's a mechanic).  He was always asking me if I'd checked the oil and lecturing me on car care (letting the car warm up on cold mornings, braking too hard,etc.).    GA had to have noticed KC was wracking up some serious mileage in the two years she was "Working".

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: October 28, 2008, 12:39:41 AM »

Yes she was!!!!!!

She wanted to impress Tony in every way.........would she do anything for him?   Ughhh.   
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: October 28, 2008, 12:40:49 AM »

Nite Ilovegoodies-Sweet dreams!

Forecast for the Day:
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: October 28, 2008, 12:45:26 AM »

I think the Anthony's would have us believe they were intimidated by Casey.  Like Cindy saying "but sweetheart who's fault is it your in jail, are you blaming me".  But thinking about it I think she was pacifying her so she didn't get mad and blurt out something incriminating.  I'll bet they fought like cats and dogs in that house before they felt the need to prove that Casey is mother of the year.  Do I make sense?   
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: October 28, 2008, 12:47:01 AM »

O.k. just realized this too...CA flat out lies in the 911 calls .  She states very clearly that her daughter has been missing for a month.  No, she wasn't because George had seen & talked to her on the 24th (?), Cindy called her numerous times and vice-versa, Cindy & KC had both posted online for each other to read, and George "chased" Casey at the end of June.  Also why would George not tell Cindy he'd chased KC.  I mean Cindy had to have known when she got her her vehicle was missing from the garage, right?  You'd kind of notice that, wouldn't you?!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: October 28, 2008, 12:49:15 AM »

Messed up that last post (need sleep LOL).  It should say Cindy had to have noticed when she got home from work or went to work the next a.m. that her vehicle wasn't in the garage or drive-way where she left it?!  Can we say cover-up?!  IMO

Forecast for the Day:
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: October 28, 2008, 12:53:47 AM »

Just thought of something KC, obviously had no job therefore no need of a Nanny because we and OSCO have proof she spent hours on end driving around the city calling and texting people and not just this one day or two.  SO, Caylee couldn't possibly have been at any Nanny's!  Just though of something else, if GA was such a car freak, wouldn't he have noticed how much mileage KC was wracking up on her Pontiac between oil changes.  Being a former car dealer and being that they actually owned the car, I think GA would have noticed.  I know my dad did when I lived at home and used their car (Dad's a mechanic).  He was always asking me if I'd checked the oil and lecturing me on car care (letting the car warm up on cold mornings, braking too hard,etc.).    GA had to have noticed KC was wracking up some serious mileage in the two years she was "Working".

ispy - suppsedly GA did bug her about oils changes.  He even had coupons for her.  Maybe she said she traveled for work thus all the miles.

The whole thing about him chasing Casey is just strange........
I enjoy your posts.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: October 28, 2008, 12:54:47 AM »

O.k. just realized this too...CA flat out lies in the 911 calls .  She states very clearly that her daughter has been missing for a month.  No, she wasn't because George had seen & talked to her on the 24th (?), Cindy called her numerous times and vice-versa, Cindy & KC had both posted online for each other to read, and George "chased" Casey at the end of June.  Also why would George not tell Cindy he'd chased KC.  I mean Cindy had to have known when she got her her vehicle was missing from the garage, right?  You'd kind of notice that, wouldn't you?!

I don't know why they said she had been missing for the month - due to the high amount of phone calls and text to and from Cindy, George and home!  And let's not forget - she seemed to stop by often during the day - you would think as nosy as Cindy is she would have noticed something out of place.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: October 28, 2008, 12:55:32 AM »

Ispy,

I keep posting responses to your posts and than changing my mind.  I think it is sleepy time for me.  Maybe it will be clearer in the morning.

Nite Monkeys   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: October 28, 2008, 12:57:10 AM »

Ispy,

I keep posting responses to your posts and than changing my mind.  I think it is sleepy time for me.  Maybe it will be clearer in the morning.

Nite Monkeys   

Good night, MM!!  Sweet dreams!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.