April 24, 2024, 09:11:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301334 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: October 28, 2008, 12:57:12 AM »

O.k. just realized this too...CA flat out lies in the 911 calls .  She states very clearly that her daughter has been missing for a month.  No, she wasn't because George had seen & talked to her on the 24th (?), Cindy called her numerous times and vice-versa, Cindy & KC had both posted online for each other to read, and George "chased" Casey at the end of June.  Also why would George not tell Cindy he'd chased KC.  I mean Cindy had to have known when she got her her vehicle was missing from the garage, right?  You'd kind of notice that, wouldn't you?!

I don't know why they said she had been missing for the month - due to the high amount of phone calls and text to and from Cindy, George and home!  And let's not forget - she seemed to stop by often during the day - you would think as nosy as Cindy is she would have noticed something out of place.

Did she say missing?  or I haven't seen her for a month?  She said Caylee was missing, no?  Sorry it's late.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: October 28, 2008, 12:58:32 AM »

Ispy,

I keep posting responses to your posts and than changing my mind.  I think it is sleepy time for me.  Maybe it will be clearer in the morning.

Nite Monkeys   

Good night, MM!!  Sweet dreams!

Good night "Good Monkey"  u 2. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: October 28, 2008, 12:59:17 AM »

O.k. just realized this too...CA flat out lies in the 911 calls .  She states very clearly that her daughter has been missing for a month.  No, she wasn't because George had seen & talked to her on the 24th (?), Cindy called her numerous times and vice-versa, Cindy & KC had both posted online for each other to read, and George "chased" Casey at the end of June.  Also why would George not tell Cindy he'd chased KC.  I mean Cindy had to have known when she got her her vehicle was missing from the garage, right?  You'd kind of notice that, wouldn't you?!

I don't know why they said she had been missing for the month - due to the high amount of phone calls and text to and from Cindy, George and home!  And let's not forget - she seemed to stop by often during the day - you would think as nosy as Cindy is she would have noticed something out of place.

I think because Casey was keeping Caylee from them for the last month. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: October 28, 2008, 12:59:56 AM »

Did she say missing?  or I haven't seen her for a month?  She said Caylee was missing, no?  Sorry it's late.

I was just going by Ispy's post 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: October 28, 2008, 01:00:44 AM »

Was thinking about this today too.  I'm the emergency contact for several of my elderly neighbors and have keys to their houses.  Several times this year I've called 911 and vaulted the fence to get keys and let the Fire Dept (1st reponders) in.  I've held my neighbor's hand while she struggled to breathe, trying to keep her calm until paramedics could get there.  IMO Cindy was way too calm on those tapes, she clearly anticipated questions and answered incorrectly, and her voice inflections were all wrong.  When somebody's life is at stake, you're focused on what the dispatcher is asking/telling you.  As a nurse, I would think Cindy's training would have kicked in if this really had been an emergency. IMO Cindy knew when the car got parked in the garage and was airing out.  The 911 calls were simply to get LE there to report a "kidnapping" to cover KC.  Hence the "Grand theft" allegations and when LE didn't respond soon enough, it escalated to "my granddaugher's missing"...staging the story, circling the wagons.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: October 28, 2008, 01:02:38 AM »

Goodnight MaryMary!  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: October 28, 2008, 01:09:17 AM »

I am really bothered by the amount of times Casey returned to Amscot.  It's not as if she was checking on Caylee, since she was obviously dead in that car.  I am afraid Casey was spreading evidence far and wide throughout the areas that she visited.
akmom

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: October 28, 2008, 01:11:47 AM »

I think the Anthony's would have us believe they were intimidated by Casey.  Like Cindy saying "but sweetheart who's fault is it your in jail, are you blaming me".  But thinking about it I think she was pacifying her so she didn't get mad and blurt out something incriminating.  I'll bet they fought like cats and dogs in that house before they felt the need to prove that Casey is mother of the year.  Do I make sense?   
Marymary-I think you're right on the money here.  IMO each member of the A-clan has quite a bit of dirt on everybody else...seems like an awful lot of secrets going on (per LA's comments that he & Casey can tell each other things they'd never tell the parents and GA's comments to LE that he didn't tell Cindy he'd chased Casey in Cindy's "stolen" vehicle).  Having the goods on everyone else makes for interesting family dynamics.

Forecast for the Day:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: October 28, 2008, 01:11:52 AM »

I am really bothered by the amount of times Casey returned to Amscot.  It's not as if she was checking on Caylee, since she was obviously dead in that car.  I am afraid Casey was spreading evidence far and wide throughout the areas that she visited.
akmom

Very well could have been.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: October 28, 2008, 01:13:39 AM »

Akmom-not that's a scary thought!  With KC, nothing seems too far-fetched or unbelievable, huh?

Forecast for the Day:
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: October 28, 2008, 01:15:05 AM »

Was thinking about this today too.  I'm the emergency contact for several of my elderly neighbors and have keys to their houses.  Several times this year I've called 911 and vaulted the fence to get keys and let the Fire Dept (1st reponders) in.  I've held my neighbor's hand while she struggled to breathe, trying to keep her calm until paramedics could get there.  IMO Cindy was way too calm on those tapes, she clearly anticipated questions and answered incorrectly, and her voice inflections were all wrong.  When somebody's life is at stake, you're focused on what the dispatcher is asking/telling you.  As a nurse, I would think Cindy's training would have kicked in if this really had been an emergency. IMO Cindy knew when the car got parked in the garage and was airing out.  The 911 calls were simply to get LE there to report a "kidnapping" to cover KC.  Hence the "Grand theft" allegations and when LE didn't respond soon enough, it escalated to "my granddaugher's missing"...staging the story, circling the wagons.
I commend you for what you are doing for your elderly neighbors.
That's also a very interesting observation of CA's 911 calls.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: October 28, 2008, 01:16:47 AM »

I truly think CA called to LE took alot of guts.  I think it was sincere!  I believe she was trying to bluff her way through to get Casey to tell her where Caylee.  That is the only nice thing I can say about her.  JMO
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: October 28, 2008, 01:20:32 AM »

Just out of curiosity, what do you think Cindy would have done differently on the 15th of July (calling police), had she known it would end up like this?
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: October 28, 2008, 01:23:50 AM »

Thanks 515Angel!  Actually, if the Lord is willing, I will be older one day too and may need a little help too and I've got the greatest bunch of neighbors.  Our joke is we'd like to move into a bigger place, but we want to take the neighbors too! LOL  Does anyone else here think it's odd that none of the neighbors seemed to notice that whether or not KC was coming back to the house during the day or that Caylee wasn't around anymore?  Maybe because I'm nosy or I have incredible neighbors, but we all notice when someone's car is parked for a few days when they're usually at work or when we don't see their car for several days/nights (and one of the neighbors will check).  The neighbors notice when we haven't been out playing in the yard.  My mom's subdivision neighbors are the same way.  They notice each other's routines.

Forecast for the Day:
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: October 28, 2008, 01:24:25 AM »

I truly think CA called to LE took alot of guts.  I think it was sincere!  I believe she was trying to bluff her way through to get Casey to tell her where Caylee.  That is the only nice thing I can say about her.  JMO

I agree.  The very first time I seen her on TV right after the story broke - I was thinking - wow, she has turned in her daughter, how many mothers could do that?  Then, after listening to her - on Greta - after Greta asked her about Casey, she starting talking about having chest pains and she said something like "If you want me to pass out right here......"  blah, blah... I started thinking differently!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: October 28, 2008, 01:28:10 AM »

Mytime-maybe you're right.  I'm wondering if she wa trying to psyche KC out and underestimated her. Wonder if her tacking on the "missing child/dead body smell" really was a slip-up because she freaked out a little then, realizing the full magnitude of the situation.

KCJackie- JMO but I think if Cindy had known how this would play out, she would have never called 911.

Forecast for the Day:
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: October 28, 2008, 01:37:18 AM »

Mytime-maybe you're right.  I'm wondering if she wa trying to psyche KC out and underestimated her. Wonder if her tacking on the "missing child/dead body smell" really was a slip-up because she freaked out a little then, realizing the full magnitude of the situation.

KCJackie- JMO but I think if Cindy had known how this would play out, she would have never called 911.

I don't think she would have either.  I know this has been discussed before - but just can't remember which thread, sorry.  If the smell in the garage was so bad that LA had to keep going inside from the garage - wouldn't LE smelled something in the house?  I have never smelled a dead body (thank God) but you would think it would be very easy for LE to detect a small hint of it.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: October 28, 2008, 01:38:53 AM »

Isn't it the slightest bit weird that apparently Caylee never played with any of the other neighborhood children and KC/Cindy never set up playdates with any of the moms (at least that we know of)?  We live in a subdivision and we see other children and their parents when we're out walking and we speak.  We notice the children riding their bikes and playing in their yards.  Sometimes, they come over and see our sunflowers (and we don't even know their names).  Does anyone find it strange the no one outside of the A-clan ever really saw or interacted with Caylee (except occasionally Amy or one of KC's boyfriends)?  Didn't anyone take Caylee to the local Library for story time or the local grocery store?  Shouldn't there be other parents who would have seen Caylee when they picked up their children from Zanny (thought I read here "Zanny" supposedly kept another little boy)?  Shouldn't there be another mom reporting a missing babysitter?

Forecast for the Day:
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: October 28, 2008, 01:39:02 AM »

I don't think she would have either.  I know this has been discussed before - but just can't remember which thread, sorry.  If the smell in the garage was so bad that LA had to keep going inside from the garage - wouldn't LE smelled something in the house?  I have never smelled a dead body (thank God) but you would think it would be very easy for LE to detect a small hint of it.

I was wondering that to.  Maybe they need a search warrant?????
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #579 on: October 28, 2008, 01:42:54 AM »

Sorry for the o/t but has anyone seen Carpe lately?  It's been a really long time since I've seen him and I'm concerned! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.