April 26, 2024, 08:11:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301559 times)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: October 28, 2008, 09:47:56 AM »

At a hearing on Tuesday morning, Judge Stan Strickland set a trial date for Jan. 5, 2009, at 9:30 a.m. A pretrial hearing is also slated for Dec. 11 at 9 a.m.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/17819528/detail.html

Good mornin sweet monkeys!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: October 28, 2008, 09:48:50 AM »

Wow..  I had never heard that before!  Casey is a complete dumba$$ for thinking a couple cans of deodorant would clear up the smell of decomp.   

Or that ANY spray deodorizer would do the trick, for that matter! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: October 28, 2008, 09:49:38 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orange County judge scheduled Casey Anthony for trial in January.

At a hearing on Tuesday morning, Judge Stan Strickland set a trial date for Jan. 5, 2009, at 9:30 a.m. A pretrial hearing is also slated for Dec. 11 at 9 a.m.

Anthony did not attend the hearing at the Orange County Courthouse. Her attorneys were also not present.

The arraignment came at a time of other developments in the case.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office wants the state to charge protesters at Anthony's home with battery and trespassing.

The charges stem from an explosive argument in the driveway between protesters and the Anthonys on Sept. 18.

The state attorney's office will decide whether to file charges. The report also stated that deputies do not believe protesters told the truth about the incident.

The Anthonys want to move forward with the charges.

Sorry-i missed part of it Sad...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #663 on: October 28, 2008, 09:51:28 AM »

Thanks Blonde. Ok, can anyone tell me this is not the same person? Am I just going crazy here?

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: October 28, 2008, 09:51:48 AM »

good Morning and thanks for the link...we heard a different date yesterday....so now it's official!

And of course the A's was to prosecute the protesters    Wonder if the protesters that George attacked will now press charges against George?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: October 28, 2008, 09:52:21 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orange County judge scheduled Casey Anthony for trial in January.

Anthony did not attend the hearing at the Orange County Courthouse. Her attorneys were also not present.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office wants the state to charge protesters at Anthony's home with battery and trespassing.

The charges stem from an explosive argument in the driveway between protesters and the Anthonys on Sept. 18.

The state attorney's office will decide whether to file charges. The report also stated that deputies do not believe protesters told the truth about the incident.

Thank you...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #666 on: October 28, 2008, 09:52:33 AM »

Good morning everyone!  I was reading back and noticed a few posters thought that maybe the skunt Casey used the spray on herself, to mask the stench prior to pick up by Tony.  I just wanted to make mention that, my stupid self sprayed my clothing with lysol after a gymnastics competition to go out with some friends and get pizza.   Needless to say I was unable to eat as I because violently ill from the chemicals in the spray obsorbed by my skin.  Not a feeling I ever wish to feel again.  Do we know if Tony mentions her vomitting a lot around that time?  If so, that could be a very good reason for it, and not that she was preggers.

Ok, thats my 2 pennies for the morning!   

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: October 28, 2008, 09:53:36 AM »

Two cans of deodorant wrapped in a Kohls bag within a Target Bag.  Unless she wore gloves they should get fingerprints.  Not too many people use spray deodorant these days (I don't think).  I wonder if she sprayed it on her clothes before going into Tony's car?

MaryMary, how is this connected to Casey?  Or is it?

Padilla brought it up on NG tonight, he said I am more concerned with the two cans of Deodorant that was found between Amscott and Tony's house wrapped in a Kohls bag within a Target bag.  He insinuated it was to spray in the trunk. 

Don't you think he might have meant air freshener? As in Lysol or Febreze? There are many types of spray air deodorizers out there. Lysol actually eliminates odors, doesn't just cover them up, and I think Oust is another one that does the same thing.

Dang I should have kept on reading....I am thinking the same thing

I'm pretty sure that's what he meant... room deodorizer or air freshener. I know they still make spray underarm deodorant, but who would buy that to mask odors in a car?
At any rate, I love when Lenny drops a bombshell like this!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: October 28, 2008, 09:53:37 AM »

Thanks Blonde. Ok, can anyone tell me this is not the same person? Am I just going crazy here?
IIRC Tony r the cop on left, J P Chatt on right

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: October 28, 2008, 09:53:54 AM »

good Morning and thanks for the link...we heard a different date yesterday....so now it's official!

And of course the A's was to prosecute the protesters    Wonder if the protesters that George attacked will now press charges against George?

Mornin Sunny!!
Of course they do-they are "victims" afterall.   I hope they do. And the woman with the dog-she should press charges against Lee. 

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #670 on: October 28, 2008, 09:54:02 AM »

Was it the 24th that George had Casey get the gas cans out of her trunk? LP on NG this evening mentioned George knowing a dead Caylee had been in the trunk on the 24th.

It was the 24th and I think a lot of us wondered if he didn't find her in there at that time.

Part of me thinks how could he not, then another part of me thinks that when she said "here are the fn gas cans" - he backed off.  I truly think they were all a little intimidated by her, her temper, her hold over them -Caylee.
I think she probably did show her temper at George with the intention of getting him to back off and not approach the car any closer.  If she didn't have the body in the tire well of the trunk, covered up, the trunk may have smelled and she didn't want him closer. On the other hand, George may have smelled decomp and told the GJ this. We'll find out at the trial.

Well he didn't exactly volunteer to testify before the GJ- and although before he went in he said he had to do the right thing, the next day he said he didn't tell them anything that would hurt his daughter....  so decomposition must not have been mentioned.   

I think that George is relieved that what was said at the Grand Jury will not be released.  I know he says that he didn't say anything that would hurt his daughter, but that makes absolutely no sense - there wouldn't have been any point in their having him testify at all.  They were there to indict her, and his testimony helped.  I think he's still trying to keep up the act that he's supporting her.   Like someone mentioned before, George has at least two faces.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #671 on: October 28, 2008, 09:55:47 AM »

Thank you...

Mornin Mammy-
yvw...       

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: October 28, 2008, 09:56:00 AM »

I think Casey had a certain 'type'
these guys fit that type but they have different jaws and eyeteeth
btw Good Morning Monkeys!! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #673 on: October 28, 2008, 09:56:29 AM »

Good morning everyone!  I was reading back and noticed a few posters thought that maybe the skunt Casey used the spray on herself, to mask the stench prior to pick up by Tony.  I just wanted to make mention that, my stupid self sprayed my clothing with lysol after a gymnastics competition to go out with some friends and get pizza.   Needless to say I was unable to eat as I because violently ill from the chemicals in the spray obsorbed by my skin.  Not a feeling I ever wish to feel again.  Do we know if Tony mentions her vomitting a lot around that time?  If so, that could be a very good reason for it, and not that she was preggers.

Ok, thats my 2 pennies for the morning!   

Yikes!  That sounds awful.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: October 28, 2008, 09:57:17 AM »

This is JP Chatt. I don't think the guy in the above photo is JP. Good lord, she has too many men. It's too confusing.

I remember you, Caylee.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #675 on: October 28, 2008, 09:58:33 AM »

Hi, Flamom!  I examined the teeth and jawline, like you did.  The fact that in one pic the angle is straight on and in the other his head is turned to the side might affect the comparison, though.  At first, I thought there was no way these two pics are of the same guy.  Until I looked at his cheekbones and smile lines, and now I'm even more confused!!

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: October 28, 2008, 09:59:26 AM »

IIRC Tony r the cop on left, J P Chatt on right

I thought it was already confirmed that that pic on the right is NOT J.P. Chatt. They look very much alike, if they are not the same guy. Look closely at the smile, the eyelashes, the little beard... it IS the same guy, I'd bet my left big toe on it!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: October 28, 2008, 10:00:08 AM »

Hi, Flamom!  I examined the teeth and jawline, like you did.  The fact that in one pic the angle is straight on and in the other his head is turned to the side might affect the comparison, though.  At first, I thought there was no way these two pics are of the same guy.  Until I looked at his cheekbones and smile lines, and now I'm even more confused!!

I never thought the guy holding Caylee could be Tony R. I thought he was "cuter" than Tony R and now I am sooo confused. Damn it. We need to do a line up and have Casey id these guys.

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: October 28, 2008, 10:00:25 AM »

Good Morning Little One and all other Monkeys!
blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: October 28, 2008, 10:01:33 AM »

Oh my gosh, I went to bed early last night, and had to read 40 pages just to get caught up!

I would like to say one thing about all the drama in the last couple of weeks, and Old Fart, get out your biggest bag of salt.

My husband and I met in a chat room 12 years ago. When I had dial up and AOL 2.7.    We spent a great deal of time in private chat rooms, and emailing one another, because we lived 900 miles apart, and long distance was expensive back then.  I can honestly say we got into more fights and misunderstandings during that time than we have in the 10 years of marriage. It is difficult to read what a person "types" and know what the person "feels" or "means".

I know that we are all here for Caylee. Most of us are passionate about the case. It triggers emotions that are very raw for many. Disgust, Anger, Hatred, Disbelief, Grief.  Caylee touched those who post here for a reason, and some of those reasons are heartbreaking. I have read those of you who have also have had family or friends murdered, those of you who have children, grandchildren, sisters, nieces etc who are Caylees' age, those of you who would give your right arm to have a child especially a beautiful daughter like Caylee. For some of us it is a number of things, that brought us here. So please folks, when you post, give your opinion, but try to be sensitive to others. We all may be hiding behind our screens, but we are real people with real feelings.

I am not trying to take sides, just trying to give you my opinion based upon my experiences.

Mods: If I have been the least bit rude or inappropriate please delete my post. If nothing else it made me feel better just in writing it.

Orchid,
I wanted to thank you for this post. One of the best post i have read in a long time.

Thanks LittleOne, sometimes you gotta just dump your thoughts on a roomful of Monkeys!
Thank You. I am a member, but mostly a lurker, since I get so far behind. Alot of times I think other peoples' opinions are better than mine. So I just keep on readin', thanks for picking my brain, and posting what I was thinking! I agree with you 100%

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.