April 25, 2024, 11:51:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301533 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #740 on: October 28, 2008, 11:06:28 AM »

IMO THEY HAVE DIFFERENT ARCHED SMILES - SEE BELOW 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #741 on: October 28, 2008, 11:07:03 AM »

Morning Monkeys

I am excited that the State is pressing forward.  Add to that, the search by TES sounds like it's going to be HUGE.  I myself have donated to TES, in memory of Caylee, but will continue to do so in the future for other missing people.  This is really starting to get to me and I am dreaming about this case almost every night.  Not dreams, as in visions, but more like my subconscience taking what I've learned and trying to put it all together.

The one exception was a few nights ago when I dreamed that I was alone with KC, and another girl (don't know whom it was).  In my dream, I was terrified because I knew that either KC or the other girl was a muderer and they both knew I knew too much and I was next.   

I am confident that justice is coming for little Caylee!! 
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #742 on: October 28, 2008, 11:07:55 AM »

IMO 2 different people.  In this photo Tony R on the right and unknown man on the left.  The unknown man is the one seen holding Caylee in the photo.  He resembles JP Chatt but I don't think it's JP Chatt:

unless he manscapes, they're two different people. 

(psst, check out the eyebrows.)

Bring Caylee home.
<3
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #743 on: October 28, 2008, 11:08:59 AM »

IMO THEY HAVE DIFFERENT ARCHED SMILES - SEE BELOW 

Hmm. I can see that. Good eyes, Dolce.

ok, someone just said manscapes.

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #744 on: October 28, 2008, 11:09:08 AM »

I thought LP said it was found out near where Casey was spotted coming from the woods with a floppy hat.
Thanls, that's what I remember also.. it was said so fast at the end there you could almost kinda miss it

From the transcript:

PADILLA: I`m more interested in the two cans of deodorant that were found wrapped up in a cold shopping bag inside of a Target bag. And.

GRACE: Why, may I ask, are you more interested in two cans of deodorant?

PADILLA: Because there -- to deodorize the trunk in the car.

GRACE: Excellent point, excellent point.

PADILLA: And they were found basically where she would have been commuting to and from her home and Tony`s house.

As far fetched as this new lead may be, I think LP has a point given not to many people randomly throw out a bagged can of used deodorant spray, let alone 2 from their car.  I also do not think he would have mentioned it had they not gotten some sort of evidence off the items.

So she was on her way from or to Tony's house and stopped in what she thought was a deserted area to bury her baby, spray down the trunk and herself to mask the odor, then tooled on to the next location. How very bold of her! So "close to home".

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #745 on: October 28, 2008, 11:11:11 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17819575/detail.html

Judge Agrees To Request To Start Casey Anthony Trial Sooner

POSTED: 6:52 am EDT October 28, 2008
UPDATED: 10:14 am EDT October 28, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Neither Casey Anthony nor her attorney was at Tuesday morning's arraignment on murder charges Casey is facing in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Casey had already entered a written plea of not guilty, so she was not required to show up.

Judge Stan Strickland accepted the written plea and that means the state now has 15 days to hand over evidence to Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, that the state plans to use in the trial against her. Any new evidence the state plans to make use of also must be handed over to Baez as they get it.

The state also asked the judge to move the trial period back from a previously set date in early February, possibly to put more pressure of the defense,. The judge agreed and Casey's pre-trial conference is now set for December 11 and the trial is set for January 5.

(snipped)
Wow!  So prosecution is asking for the speedy type trial?  That is good news!

Do you think the defense will try delay tactics?

What tactics do you think they could try? My opinion is the only good delay tactic would be to change lawyers.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #746 on: October 28, 2008, 11:12:53 AM »

Yup a word that is not in the Anthony vocab!!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: October 28, 2008, 11:13:11 AM »

I thought LP said it was found out near where Casey was spotted coming from the woods with a floppy hat.
Thanls, that's what I remember also.. it was said so fast at the end there you could almost kinda miss it

From the transcript:

PADILLA: I`m more interested in the two cans of deodorant that were found wrapped up in a cold shopping bag inside of a Target bag. And.

GRACE: Why, may I ask, are you more interested in two cans of deodorant?

PADILLA: Because there -- to deodorize the trunk in the car.

GRACE: Excellent point, excellent point.

PADILLA: And they were found basically where she would have been commuting to and from her home and Tony`s house.

As far fetched as this new lead may be, I think LP has a point given not to many people randomly throw out a bagged can of used deodorant spray, let alone 2 from their car.  I also do not think he would have mentioned it had they not gotten some sort of evidence off the items.

So she was on her way from or to Tony's house and stopped in what she thought was a deserted area to bury her baby, spray down the trunk and herself to mask the odor, then tooled on to the next location. How very bold of her! So "close to home".
Yes, and then possibly dumped the car at the Amscot.  Her text messages led me to believe that even after dumping the car, she had planned to go back for it.  She repeatedly talked about getting gas cans but never went back.  I wonder what happened?  Maybe the odor never dissipated as she hoped so she left it?  I wonder if cell pings put her back at the Amscot, checking out the car?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #748 on: October 28, 2008, 11:15:18 AM »

Not sure that was what he was getting at.  I think that he might have meant that during the search of all the areas this had been found.  It was within the area she traveled most frequently.  They have a more defined search area pinned out for TES this time, not 100% possitive that this falls within that area. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #749 on: October 28, 2008, 11:18:51 AM »

In regards to the 8,000 people hopefully showing up for TES search and the talk about being too much or stepping on evidence... I took a tour of that flying map and my God, that's a lot of ground to cover! That baby could be any where, with 8,000 dispersed over such an area is wonderful and will get the job done faster. Plus while some rest, others are refreshed and can continue the search where they left off. I hope it shows the state, the Anthony family and their supporters how serious the rest of us are about finding Caylee. Has there EVER been a search this large for one small baby girl? The state hasn't released all their wonderful evidence and Tim Miller hasn't released all he has found either, we have to trust that they know what they are doing and have been doing this a lot longer than we have! I am confident that Caylee will be home soon.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: October 28, 2008, 11:19:07 AM »

Not sure that was what he was getting at.  I think that he might have meant that during the search of all the areas this had been found.  It was within the area she traveled most frequently.  They have a more defined search area pinned out for TES this time, not 100% possitive that this falls within that area. 

Didn't LP say the cans were found in the area that the lady with the straw hat was seen coming from the woods?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: October 28, 2008, 11:19:42 AM »

IS THIS THE AREA THAT LP IS GOING TO SEARCH FIRST!

LOOK AT THE AREA BEHIND PURLIEU! NOT HEAVILY WOODED & LAKES!!!

ISN'T THIS THE 18MIN. AREA HE WAS TALKING ABOUT?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

And I hope I did copy/paste right! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: October 28, 2008, 11:19:46 AM »

Yup a word that is not in the Anthony vocab!!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: October 28, 2008, 11:20:28 AM »

I listened to an audio of a jail call between LA and KC yesterday.  I was listening for "code" and I did hear this, which I had not caught before.  Maybe it's already been mentioned, but I thought I'd share.

In the call, Casey seemed to be reaching out to Lee.  He had not come to a hearing with her parents the day before.  She called and asked if he was there, and she "missed him".  He said he was busy and that time got away from him and he just didn't make it.  She acted like it wasn't a big deal, but IMO it was.  In this call, she was trying to sound upbeat and I got the impression Lee was downtrodden or just didn't really feel like talking much.  There seemed to even be some uncomfortable pauses.  She led most of the conversation, but after an uncomfortable type pause Lee asked if anything had changed.  He wanted to know if she could still trust the same people and she said that she thought she could but that without being able to communicate with them it was difficult to know.  She said she would definitely let him know if anything changed.

Who did she worry about, and why?  Any ideas?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: October 28, 2008, 11:20:55 AM »

My link didn't work, someone please post a map of PURLIEU PLACE!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: October 28, 2008, 11:21:41 AM »

Your link didn't work.  Is there a name for the map and I'll search for it?
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: October 28, 2008, 11:24:08 AM »

does anyone know if we will get the evidence the SA has to give to Baez in 15 days?

Does this fall under the Sunshine Law?

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #757 on: October 28, 2008, 11:24:33 AM »

My link didn't work, someone please post a map of PURLIEU PLACE!

LOL! I clicked on the link and it's the whole fricking United States!!! My God that's a large area for LP to search!! LOL! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: October 28, 2008, 11:26:30 AM »

BooMonkey   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: October 28, 2008, 11:28:54 AM »

Your link didn't work.  Is there a name for the map and I'll search for it?

No, I just went on google maps & looked up Purlieu place. If you look at this area on satellite it looks like what  LP was describing! I don't know how to make it copy to here!

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.