April 26, 2024, 12:02:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301546 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: October 28, 2008, 12:31:43 PM »

Too many men...not enough pictures!!

If you have questions, Blonde has set up a fantastic thread with all the "players" and their photos for this case.  (Not to mention many other threads with vital information and updates) 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3220.40

Not being a suck up, I just know I refer to it a LOT!!

Also, a "Who's Who" by Blonde - very informative refresher!! 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.0

Dolce

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: October 28, 2008, 12:32:07 PM »

OK we know the state wants a speedy trial, is this when the defence ask for a
change of venue. They are going to have to send out jury questionaires soon. It's
only a little over 2 months till the trial starts. Also, if the defense has Koby who do we have. Maybe Dr. Baden as a extra, even though I haven't forgotten his ah ah
moment.

I sure hope it's Dr. Baden!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: October 28, 2008, 12:32:37 PM »

IMO 2 different people.  In this photo Tony R on the right and unknown man on the left.  The unknown man is the one seen holding Caylee in the photo.  He resembles JP Chatt but I don't think it's JP Chatt:

they do look a lot alike...and if that's tony r...isn't he the one that said "snotnose" or something like that? if so I do not like him.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #823 on: October 28, 2008, 12:35:29 PM »

Too many men...not enough pictures!!

If you have questions, Blonde has set up a fantastic thread with all the "players" and their photos for this case.  (Not to mention many other threads with vital information and updates) 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3220.40

Not being a suck up, I just know I refer to it a LOT!!

Also, a "Who's Who" by Blonde - very informative refresher!! 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.0

Dolce
No no Miss Blonde, thank you as I use those threads quite often.  I would lose my bum if it was not attached.   

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: October 28, 2008, 12:35:37 PM »

IMO 2 different people.  In this photo Tony R on the right and unknown man on the left.  The unknown man is the one seen holding Caylee in the photo.  He resembles JP Chatt but I don't think it's JP Chatt:

they do look a lot alike...and if that's tony r...isn't he the one that said "snotnose" or something like that? if so I do not like him.

Casey said "snotnose."
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: October 28, 2008, 12:35:55 PM »

Lp said last night they will begin their search where they believe Casey was on 6/27. She walked from Tony's & picked up the car from the Amscot, drove to Mom's, called JCP & then spent 18 mins. in this one area that he says she was seen coming out of the woods & where the deodorant was found. Between Tony's & the Amscot. He said this area would NOT be difficult to search. Has anyone pinpointed where this is? KCJackie, do you know? And is this the ping times before lunch on the 27? 

I believe its in the area of Narcoossee and McCoy (Northeast corner of the airport).  She called JCP around 11:00 am - she was in this area around 11:30, so it would be before or right at lunch time.  Do you know if any witness has stated a specific date or time?  I can look those up.

I'm sorry KCJ, got sidetracked, phonecall! I'll BRB!!! 

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: October 28, 2008, 12:39:52 PM »

I have a question and I know one of you smart monkeys can answer this,  Why is it that Baez doesn't have to show anything that they have, I just don't understand.  They say they can make sense of all this, but don't.

I'm certainly not one of the smart Monkeys, RR -- but, our justice system is based upon 'innocent until proven guilty'.

The prosecutor must prove guilt. Beyond a reasonable shadow of a doubt.

The defense does NOT have to prove innocence.

That would be my interpretation.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: October 28, 2008, 12:40:53 PM »

OK we know the state wants a speedy trial, is this when the defence ask for a
change of venue. They are going to have to send out jury questionaires soon. It's
only a little over 2 months till the trial starts. Also, if the defense has Koby who do we have. Maybe Dr. Baden as a extra, even though I haven't forgotten his ah ah
moment.

Mary ... itt would make sense that the forensic scientists from the FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory forensic in Tennessee who conducted the forensic tests would be called by the prosecution as witnesses  to defend their own findings.

Janet

+++++

RELEASED FORENSIC TEST RESULTS

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

[b Read the forensic results from the FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee regarding Casey Anthony's trunk and other parts of her car.

This PDF includes documents released by prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case. The document has been edited to remove personal information such as dates of birth and phone numbers.

Please be patient while the document loads; there are 34 pages of evidence[/b]

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jmagic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: October 28, 2008, 12:43:36 PM »

I have a question and I know one of you smart monkeys can answer this,  Why is it that Baez doesn't have to show anything that they have, I just don't understand.  They say they can make sense of all this, but don't.

I'm certainly not one of the smart Monkeys, RR -- but, our justice system is based upon 'innocent until proven guilty'.

Thank you, Sharon
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: October 28, 2008, 12:44:50 PM »

The defence strategy (imho) will be to create reasonable doubt regarding the forensics and to perpetuate the myth that Caylee could be alive.......... Lets face it despite Baez's rhetoric, they're not going to put the creature on the stand with her tale about Zenaida, the Pied Piper of babysitters.  Nah....... surely they wouldnt be that dumb.............Nor (imo) could they go for an insanity plea this far down the road............so unless it fesses up and tries for a deal, I think we'll get more sightings, occurring at apposite times of the proceedings. Wink

I'm hoping that Police are separately checking out the Anthony's tales about all these great tips they've recieved, and their claims to have several Private Investigators on the case. Think it would be pretty easy for LE to check if George left the USA anytime in the last 3 months, when he visited the 9 locations Caylee had been held. Could his announcing on national tv that he and his Private Dicks were hot on the heels of the kidnappers be tantamount to obstruction of justice?................Hmmm @-) ..

Cos.............. we all know its bollocks, dont we 

Any thoughts................
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #830 on: October 28, 2008, 12:44:58 PM »

I think you are correct....the burden of proof is on the prosecution. The defense does not have to prove anything except to raise doubts in the jurors mind. Therefore, the prosecution would need to turn over any information (discovery) to the defense in order for them to build a defense, ie reasonable doubt.

It's not like the movies where a surprise witness takes the stand and causes chaos in the courtroom.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: October 28, 2008, 12:45:37 PM »

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: October 28, 2008, 12:47:34 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3672.msg496510#msg496510

Quote from: shasta on October 13, 2008, 08:35:36 AM
Quote from: misitx5 on October 13, 2008, 07:58:15 AM
Welcome to all the New Monkeys!!

Good Morning.  I am newest to the cage I think so please forgive my errors in protocol   Yesterday I was researching a post in regard to Casey Anthony's possible pregnancy.  I see this is locked out now.  Would anyone be able to confirm the link address as I was unable to bring up the article with the link provided? This is making me bananas.
Thank you so much for allowing me to join you all.  I am a reformed lurker!

Quote from: Blonde on October 12, 2008, 09:38:09 AM
Quote from: Singlovelaugh on October 12, 2008, 09:34:06 AM
According to CA, she suspected Casey was pregnant before she was arrested the first time.

Where did you get that Info from please.

Blonde, I found the link!  I had saved it as a page in my docs.
Here is a link to the article that talks about this development.
The specific information is on page 2 of the article.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...7.story?page=2

Cindy found a pregnancy test in the trunk of the car when they retrieved the car.  It has never been revealed if Casey WAS indeed pregnant, it just explains that Cindy thought she was.  I think she told this info to Amy also but the story about her finding the pregnancy test was from the Orlando Sentinel.  However, nobody knows and it could be one of the "rumors" that gets twisted and then printed by the media.  I do believe the possibility exists as in the police interviews, the use of condoms is addressed and the she doesn't use protection hardly ever...according to the interviews.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: October 28, 2008, 12:48:21 PM »

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: October 28, 2008, 12:50:02 PM »

LOL at KLAAS
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: October 28, 2008, 12:52:08 PM »

BBL monkeys. hope you monkeys solve this while I'm gone
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: October 28, 2008, 12:52:13 PM »

The defence strategy (imho) will be to create reasonable doubt regarding the forensics and to perpetuate the myth that Caylee could be alive.......... Lets face it despite Baez's rhetoric, they're not going to put the creature on the stand with her tale about Zenaida, the Pied Piper of babysitters.  Nah....... surely they wouldnt be that dumb.............Nor (imo) could they go for an insanity plea this far down the road............so unless it fesses up and tries for a deal, I think we'll get more sightings, occurring at apposite times of the proceedings. Wink

I'm hoping that Police are separately checking out the Anthony's tales about all these great tips they've recieved, and their claims to have several Private Investigators on the case. Think it would be pretty easy for LE to check if George left the USA anytime in the last 3 months, when he visited the 9 locations Caylee had been held. Could his announcing on national tv that he and his Private Dicks were hot on the heels of the kidnappers be tantamount to obstruction of justice?................Hmmm @-) ..

Cos.............. we all know its bollocks, dont we 

Any thoughts................

THE TIPS

Judge Expected To Accept Casey Anthony's Written Plea
POSTED: 6:49 am EDT October 27, 2008
UPDATED: 10:42 am EDT October 27, 2008

The details of the report released Friday are probably part of what the grand jury heard last week before indicting Casey, but it's not all of the evidence. The thousands of tips that were called in on the case are expected to be released soon and Eyewitness News has learned the vast majority of them are from psychics.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17808566/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: October 28, 2008, 12:53:26 PM »

psychics wanting paid????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: October 28, 2008, 12:53:30 PM »

_____

starry1st
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: October 28, 2008, 12:58:59 PM »

Although I am a believer that some protester did go beyond what would be considered "peaceful" assembly ... "peaceful" protest ... there were several incidences where Cindy, George and Lee were the initiators of encounters with the protestors.

Janet
______

Trial Date Set For Casey Anthony
Pretrial Hearing Slated For Dec. 11

POSTED: 6:37 am EDT October 28, 2008
UPDATED: 9:22 am EDT October 28, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orange County judge scheduled Casey Anthony for trial in January.

At a hearing on Tuesday morning, Judge Stan Strickland set a trial date for Jan. 5, 2009, at 9:30 a.m. A pretrial hearing is also slated for Dec. 11 at 9 a.m

Anthony did not attend the hearing at the Orange County Courthouse. Her attorneys were also not present.

The arraignment came at a time of other developments in the case.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office wants the state to charge protesters at Anthony's home with battery and trespassing.

The charges stem from an explosive argument in the driveway between protesters and the Anthonys on Sept. 18.

The state attorney's office will decide whether to file charges. The report also stated that deputies do not believe protesters told the truth about the incident.

The Anthonys want to move forward with the charges.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/17819528/detail.html

State Files Formal Fraud, Theft Charges Against Casey Anthony
POSTED: 12:11 pm EDT September 11, 2008
UPDATED: 3:24 pm EDT September 11, 2008

LEE ANTHONY TAKES, DAMAGES PROTESTER'S SIGN

The Caylee Anthony case took yet another bizarre turn late Wednesday afternoon. The Anthonys called deputies because of a protester, who came all the way from Altoona in Lake County with her St. Bernard Bernice to make her point, and then turned their sprinklers in an attempt to make her move.

"I'm not being funny with what I said on the sign. I really feel that most people would go through a lot more effort to look for their missing dog than Casey's made to go look for her missing daughter," Liz Pounders told Eyewitness News.

The deputies told Pounders and Eyewitness News that she has a right to be there, but the Anthony's just don't want to accept that. After confronting the woman and demanding she move, Lee Anthony grabbed her sign.

Lee took the sign down to the driveway of the home next door, jumped on top of it, crushing it and then forced it into his neighbor's garbage can. He also broke the sign's stand before returning to the protester and dumping out her dog's water bowl.

Seconds later, a man who watched the incident unfold took the sign out of the trash and returned it to Pounder, who promptly set it back up outside the home.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17447733/detail.html

Anthony family served with supoenas
Zack Stein
8/29/08

An explosive afternoon outside of the Anthony home Friday as George Anthony tossed aside the belongings of two spectators who were camped out on the tree law in front of the Anthony home.

George claimed the property was his and eventually threw an umbrella, chairs and other items. He even shoved one of the two men at one point and had be restrained by a neighbor.

The two men claimed that they were there to take photos of Casey and say they want to watch Casey get arrested.

Shortly after the incident, the Anthony family was served subpoenas Friday to notify them that they will have to testify in a trial that starts November 17th.

http://wdbo.com/news/caseyfam_supena.html

Does anyone know if there is a video link for any of these protester confrontations?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.