March 28, 2024, 06:57:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 300160 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: October 28, 2008, 01:36:43 PM »

Ok looking at the pings and documents of the phone calls now.  I can not figure this crap out.  She does not spend enough time at each of the places to be doing anything interesting.  What am I reading wrong...I am so confused.....

This is what I look like too, going through all my maps & pings I printed out! The monkey would probably have better luck than me!! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: October 28, 2008, 01:38:27 PM »

Are we looking for a buried body or a burned body?  What is the more significant evidence- gas cans or a shovel?  How are you all interpreting the recurring gas can motif?

I don't think we know for sure, most don't think Casey would take the time for burning. God, I would pass out if I came up on something like this. i just don't know how the searchers do this!! 

Doesn't seem like there is any time for burying either, according to the pings.  Digging a hole deep enough takes longer than most people think....the pings are tripping me up...when would she have time to get rid of the body PERIOD unless she had help?

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: October 28, 2008, 01:38:31 PM »

::MonkeyRoll::I am back to the trunk. Why did George really want to get inside that trunk? Did he want his wheel chocks or to see if she stole the gas cans? ::MonkeyNoNo::Do you think Casey had enough time to open the trunk, reach inside and take 2 cans out, put them on the ground and shut the trunk before George looked inside??? Would the trunk have smelled at that time? 
IMO George wanted to check out her trunk due to her volunteering the I heard about the shed comments. I think a bell went off for him, as she had stolen them before...
ALSO IMO, had he seen or smelt something, he wouldnt have let her fn gas cans attitude push him back as it seems it did....

Lp said last night on NG: "George KNOWS that Caylee was in the trunk on 6/24". Is this the day of the gas cans incident?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #883 on: October 28, 2008, 01:39:18 PM »

[http://www.wftv.com/news/17447733/detail.html

Anthony family served with supoenas
Zack Stein
8/29/08

An explosive afternoon outside of the Anthony home Friday as George Anthony tossed aside the belongings of two spectators who were camped out on the tree law in front of the Anthony home.

George claimed the property was his and eventually threw an umbrella, chairs and other items. He even shoved one of the two men at one point and had be restrained by a neighbor.

The two men claimed that they were there to take photos of Casey and say they want to watch Casey get arrested.

Shortly after the incident, the Anthony family was served subpoenas Friday to notify them that they will have to testify in a trial that starts November 17th.

http://wdbo.com/news/caseyfam_supena.html

Does anyone know if there is a video link for any of these protester confrontations?
[/quote]

Shortly after the incident, the Anthony family was served subpoenas Friday to notify them that they will have to testify in a trial that starts November 17th.
Good afternoon, Monkeys,

Why were the Ants served subpoenas back in Aug. and was it the entire clan?  What trial starts Nov. 17th?
[/quote]

Hi Monkeys....

Hey, isn't this also right around the time that Colt mentioned that GA bought the gun that was later found in his trunk?
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: October 28, 2008, 01:39:36 PM »

That looks like him. I need to start using this instead of "LP" 

It does look like him 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: October 28, 2008, 01:39:43 PM »

Are we looking for a buried body or a burned body?  What is the more significant evidence- gas cans or a shovel?  How are you all interpreting the recurring gas can motif?

I don't think we know for sure, most don't think Casey would take the time for burning. God, I would pass out if I came up on something like this. i just don't know how the searchers do this!! 

Doesn't seem like there is any time for burying either, according to the pings.  Digging a hole deep enough takes longer than most people think....the pings are tripping me up...
when would she have time to get rid of the body PERIOD unless she had help?

Bingo! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: October 28, 2008, 01:39:55 PM »

Ok I am confused.  Never heard about a used pregnancy test in the trink.  Where did I miss that?

I have never heard or read about a "used pregnancy test" being found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle from an official source.  I suspect that it is a rumor but ... I could be wrong.

Janet

+++++

Forensic Test Confirms Decaying Body In Casey's Trunk
Saturday, October 25, 2008 8:27:10 AM

A second hair fragment was found on a shovel Casey Anthony borrowed from her neighbor days after investigators believe Caylee was murdered, but that hair did not match either Casey or Caylee.

"From what I've heard, it can only be one of three people: The neighbor who the shovel belonged to, who we don't know whether or not he's been tested; Casey Anthony's boyfriend; or Casey Anthony's father," said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

The samples showing decomposition, however, could be the weakest link in the case, because it is new scientific research that only started in 2002.

Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was, and believes a second suspect will surface.

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html
I do not have a link that works http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...7.story?page=2

So I can't confirm this news

Cindy found a pregnancy test in the trunk of the car when they retrieved the car. It has never been revealed if Casey WAS indeed pregnant, it just explains that Cindy thought she was. I think she told this info to Amy also but the story about her finding the pregnancy test was from the Orlando Sentinel. However, nobody knows and it could be one of the "rumors" that gets twisted and then printed by the media. I do believe the possibility exists as in the police interviews, the use of condoms is addressed and the she doesn't use protection hardly ever...according to the interviews
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 01:54:45 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: October 28, 2008, 01:40:48 PM »

::MonkeyRoll::I am back to the trunk. Why did George really want to get inside that trunk? Did he want his wheel chocks or to see if she stole the gas cans? ::MonkeyNoNo::Do you think Casey had enough time to open the trunk, reach inside and take 2 cans out, put them on the ground and shut the trunk before George looked inside??? Would the trunk have smelled at that time? 
IMO George wanted to check out her trunk due to her volunteering the I heard about the shed comments. I think a bell went off for him, as she had stolen them before...
ALSO IMO, had he seen or smelt something, he wouldnt have let her fn gas cans attitude push him back as it seems it did....

Lp said last night on NG: "George KNOWS that Caylee was in the trunk on 6/24". Is this the day of the gas cans incident?
Yes, which I asked last night. As I found it curious. 

From Day One..
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: October 28, 2008, 01:41:29 PM »

Doesn't seem like there is any time for burying either, according to the pings.  Digging a hole deep enough takes longer than most people think....the pings are tripping me up...when would she have time to get rid of the body PERIOD unless she had help?

i believe she checked out some areas first, She was all over the place alot of days! Someone said she could have prepared the spot, dug a hole, earlier, & then came back later with Caylee to save time. Maybe this is what she was doing when someone spotted her coming out of the woods!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #889 on: October 28, 2008, 01:42:33 PM »

Ok I am confused.  Never heard about a used pregnancy test in the trink.  Where did I miss that?

I have never heard or read about a "used pregnancy test" being found in the trunk of Casey's vehicle from an official source.  I suspect that it is a rumor but ... I could be wrong.

Janet

+++++

A second hair fragment was found on a shovel Casey Anthony borrowed from her neighbor days after investigators believe Caylee was murdered, but that hair did not match either Casey or Caylee.

"From what I've heard, it can only be one of three people: The neighbor who the shovel belonged to, who we don't know whether or not he's been tested; Casey Anthony's boyfriend; or Casey Anthony's father," said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

The samples showing decomposition, however, could be the weakest link in the case, because it is new scientific research that only started in 2002.

Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was, and believes a second suspect will surface.

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html
I do not have a link

Cindy found a pregnancy test in the trunk of the car when they retrieved the car. It has never been revealed if Casey WAS indeed pregnant, it just explains that Cindy thought she was. I think she told this info to Amy also but the story about her finding the pregnancy test was from the Orlando Sentinel. However, nobody knows and it could be one of the "rumors" that gets twisted and then printed by the media. I do believe the possibility exists as in the police interviews, the use of condoms is addressed and the she doesn't use protection hardly ever...according to the interviews

Hm... I thought that the pregnancy test was on that list of things that was found in the trunk of the sunfire that later turned out to be a hoax posted on one of the news blogs...

Was there an actual story that there was a test, or are we all recalling this as part of that list?  Who in the world keeps a used pregnancy test???  (Crazy people.  That's who.  So color me surprised if it really was there with this nut)
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: October 28, 2008, 01:43:52 PM »

Doesn't seem like there is any time for burying either, according to the pings.  Digging a hole deep enough takes longer than most people think....the pings are tripping me up...
when would she have time to get rid of the body PERIOD unless she had help?

Bingo! 
[/quote
So then it has to be either Lee- who is completely MIA and has been for seems like ages now- or George- who possibly testified before the grand jury to secure his own immunity...

What do you think?

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: October 28, 2008, 01:44:11 PM »

Yes, which I asked last night. As I found it curious. 

I know, I wonder why LP sounds so sure of this? Did George say something maybe, where the female bountyhunter could've heard? Always, you need to call LP back!!! 

Phaedrus
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #892 on: October 28, 2008, 01:44:53 PM »

ITA....KC is not the type to do physical labor, getting dirty, etc. so I cant see her digging or burying.
I do think it is interesting how very confident KC and the clan are about a body not being found.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: October 28, 2008, 01:45:02 PM »

i believe she checked out some areas first, She was all over the place alot of days! Someone said she could have prepared the spot, dug a hole, earlier, & then came back later with Caylee to save time. Maybe this is what she was doing when someone spotted her coming out of the woods!

Good thinking Monken!
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: October 28, 2008, 01:46:22 PM »

Thank you Tamikosmom

Why am I not surprised........Oh Cindy

I still feel that the Anthony's could be charged with perverting the course of justice.......something.

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - Whoever, knowing that an offense has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact; one who knowing a felony to have been committed by another, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists the felon in order to hinder the felon's apprehension, trial, or punishment. U.S.C. 18

Like cleaning a trunk or washing clothing??
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: October 28, 2008, 01:48:41 PM »

I think LP is saying George knew on the 24th because George says this is the date he had Casey get the gans out. Maybe LP thinks George had to have noticed something, which does make sense.
If she were my kid, her attitude and foul mouth would have made me bust that trunk wide open..

From Day One..
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #896 on: October 28, 2008, 01:49:58 PM »

Good Morning... I am still a new monkey and have only posted once before so forgive me if this has already been asked and answered...

This is concerning the cans of deodorant found in the Kohl's/Target bag..
Have the copies of the reciepts from KC's shopping adventures at Target been made public?  If so, do any of the receipts show that she purchased lysol, deodorant, febreze (sp?), bleach, etc...???? 

Have a great day everyone!!

Hi Califmom!

Someone on another board mentioned deodorant on one of the Target reciepts but I haven't looked.  They have been released..so I'll try and find now.

The Target receipts wouldn't really make much of a difference I would think. As she stole the checkbook and went on the Target shopping spree after the car was already in the towyard. IIRC.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: October 28, 2008, 01:51:09 PM »

Hmmm. Have we identified the guy holding Caylee yet?  Surely there is some monkey here that can find this information for us?  Do we have any idea where the photo originated?  That might be a good place to start.

To my knowledge, there has been no positivie identification of the person holding Caylee in that picture. 

Klaas...I think the guy in the picture of the guy holding Caylee is the other Tony, the cop Tony. I have seen another picture of him with a white ball cap on quite a while back, but I think this is the same guy...the second Tony. I THINK...could someone post that other pic along side the current pic of him holding Caylee? I have no clue how to do that or I would be glad to.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #898 on: October 28, 2008, 01:51:46 PM »

Quote from: KCJackie link=topic=3843.msg518748#msg518748

I believe its in the area of Narcoossee and McCoy (Northeast corner of [color=blue
the airport).  She called JCP around 11:00 am - she was in this area around 11:30, so it would be before or right at lunch time.  Do you know if any witness has stated a specific date or time?  I can look those up.[/color]

Hi KCJackie,

Nanners for you!!!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: October 28, 2008, 01:51:57 PM »

Janet

+++++

I do not have a link that works http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...7.story?page=2
{{edit to add broken link}}

The implication of Cindy finding a used pregnancy kit inside of the trunk of Casey's vehicle ... or anywhere inside the vehicle ... could be far reaching.  It would imply that maybe Casey Anthony is currently pregnant.

Janet
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 01:57:48 PM by Blonde » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.