April 26, 2024, 05:06:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301538 times)
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #900 on: October 28, 2008, 01:53:22 PM »

Will I EVER learn???

Hi KCJackie,

Nanners for you!!!
PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: October 28, 2008, 01:53:25 PM »

Hmmm. Have we identified the guy holding Caylee yet?  Surely there is some monkey here that can find this information for us?  Do we have any idea where the photo originated?  That might be a good place to start.

To my knowledge, there has been no positivie identification of the person holding Caylee in that picture. 

Klaas...I think the guy in the picture of the guy holding Caylee is the other Tony, the cop Tony. I have seen another picture of him with a white ball cap on quite a while back, but I think this is the same guy...the second Tony. I THINK...could someone post that other pic along side the current pic of him holding Caylee? I have no clue how to do that or I would be glad to.

I am only on page 4 of this new thread so if this has already been addressed I apologize for repeating. I am not only a quiet monkey but also a slow one   

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: October 28, 2008, 01:54:05 PM »

Are we looking for a buried body or a burned body?  What is the more significant evidence- gas cans or a shovel?  How are you all interpreting the recurring gas can motif?

I don't think we know for sure, most don't think Casey would take the time for burning. God, I would pass out if I came up on something like this. i just don't know how the searchers do this!! 

Doesn't seem like there is any time for burying either, according to the pings.  Digging a hole deep enough takes longer than most people think....the pings are tripping me up...when would she have time to get rid of the body PERIOD unless she had help?

i believe she checked out some areas first, She was all over the place alot of days! Someone said she could have prepared the spot, dug a hole, earlier, & then came back later with Caylee to save time. Maybe this is what she was doing when someone spotted her coming out of the woods!

Good thinking Monken!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: October 28, 2008, 01:54:59 PM »

I think LP is saying George knew on the 24th because George says this is the date he had Casey get the gans out. Maybe LP thinks George had to have noticed something, which does make sense.
If she were my kid, her attitude and foul mouth would have made me bust that trunk wide open..

I agree, I think it's an assumption on LP's part. 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #904 on: October 28, 2008, 01:55:10 PM »

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: October 28, 2008, 01:57:48 PM »

Hey guys!! I wont lie and say I have read the past several hundred pages wile Lara was in the hospital, because I didnt...LOL

So, maybe this has already been tossed around..BUT..

After LP's statement about the deodorant, have any of you matched that statement to the recepits from Target yet?

I wonder if she bought deodorant, and where I can find the copies of those receipts?

"God dont like ugly"
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #906 on: October 28, 2008, 01:59:06 PM »

I know Casey stole from her mother, brother, grandmother (about $400.00 in total)  and her friends but I still cant see her stealing enough money to always be on the go - especially with a child. 

How could she afford it?  Is is not like she stayed home very much.  Seriously, when my kids have a spring break and I round around all week - It is usually like a $500.00 week - at the very least.  She had to be making money somewhere, some how.

Also, did GA work at Lexus?   

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!

I have not read or heard anything official but ... apparently Cindy was put a position of have to cash out 401s to pay off her credit card/s.  It must be remembered that we are only talking about one month.

I know if you are insistent on a refund for an item without a bill on our local Walmart ... they will give a cash refund based on the lowest cost that the item sold at in the past three months.

Janet
_______

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

But detective Yuri Melich confronted Cindy about withholding evidence that could lead to Caylee

"I asked you for your credit card records. I still don't have it," Melich said.

"I gave you receipts," Cindy replied.

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Transcript of First 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 
Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT

Operator: Where did they steal it from?

Cindy Anthony: Um, my car and also money

<snipped>

Cindy Anthony: No. My car was stolen.  We've retrived it, today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=871E61F27E081D3BD1B0E55372563934?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

'Verdict with Dan Abrams' for Tuesday, July 29
updated 8:16 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 30, 2008

CLINT VAN ZANDT, FORMER FBI PROFILER: ... Supposedly, there are some reports that she took or stole or borrowed a credit card from her mother and ran up $40,000, $45,000 worth of bills on that credit card.

... there ought to be some financial trail.  Dan, this is one more time I‘ll follow the money.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25932586/

Notice she says "banking" account on that 911 call. Not credit card statement.

So did she steal Cindy's debit card, checks or clean out her savings?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #907 on: October 28, 2008, 01:59:29 PM »

Hey guys!! I wont lie and say I have read the past several hundred pages wile Lara was in the hospital, because I didnt...LOL

After LP's statement about the deodorant, have any of you matched that statement to the recepits from Target yet?

I wonder if she bought deodorant, and where I can find the copies of those receipts?

Nkki,

I looked at the Target receipts a little while ago and no deodorant on them. Of course we don't know when the deodorant. We also do not have receipts prior to June 30.

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: October 28, 2008, 01:59:52 PM »

Good Morning... I am still a new monkey and have only posted once before so forgive me if this has already been asked and answered...

This is concerning the cans of deodorant found in the Kohl's/Target bag..
Have the copies of the reciepts from KC's shopping adventures at Target been made public?  If so, do any of the receipts show that she purchased lysol, deodorant, febreze (sp?), bleach, etc...???? 

Have a great day everyone!!

Hi Califmom!

Someone on another board mentioned deodorant on one of the Target reciepts but I haven't looked.  They have been released..so I'll try and find now.

The Target receipts wouldn't really make much of a difference I would think. As she stole the checkbook and went on the Target shopping spree after the car was already in the towyard. IIRC.

Didn't KC use her mom's credit cards too, before the car was left at Amscot?  Have those receipts been released to the public yet?  I know the JCP receipt hasn't been turned over yet.  I am just so curious to know if she purchased those items. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: October 28, 2008, 02:00:15 PM »

Thank you Tamikosmom

Why am I not surprised........Oh Cindy

I still feel that the Anthony's could be charged with perverting the course of justice.......something.

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - Whoever, knowing that an offense has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact; one who knowing a felony to have been committed by another, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists the felon in order to hinder the felon's apprehension, trial, or punishment. U.S.C. 18

Like cleaning a trunk or washing clothing??

Yup!

Also ... something akin to Cindy calling a meeting of Casey friends ... potential witnesses ... within a week of the 911 calls ... within a week of her daughter's first arrest.

Janet

TEXT MESSAGE

Downing, Annie to Amy

7/23/2008   8:41:19 AM   Mrs Anthony is requesting us all to meet at the house tonight at 8pm. Please arrage your schedules accordingly.  This is VERY important!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #910 on: October 28, 2008, 02:00:19 PM »

Nkki,

I looked at the Target receipts a little while ago and no deodorant on them. Of course we don't know when the deodorant WAS FOUND. We also do not have receipts prior to June 30.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: October 28, 2008, 02:00:36 PM »

I think LP is saying George knew on the 24th because George says this is the date he had Casey get the gans out. Maybe LP thinks George had to have noticed something, which does make sense.
If she were my kid, her attitude and foul mouth would have made me bust that trunk wide open..

Sometimes, I wonder about LP's comments and take them with a grain of salt.  I don't think GA knew Caylee was in that trunk and if he surmised a dead body, I think things would have went down a lot earlier that it did.  ie - CA calling the police.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: October 28, 2008, 02:04:02 PM »

ALWAYS1, when you get back, Please call Leonard & tell him all of the monkeys are having a really hard time trying to figure this chit out & he needs to just come off of all of his info! We want to know every single thing he knows, once & for all, all at one time, so he'd better start talking! And to thank him I'll go out & buy him a new hat! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: October 28, 2008, 02:04:32 PM »

Not to be pesky, but I think my question got lost a couple of pages back and I’m really curious.  What is the trial about on Nov. 17th, which the A’s were subpoenaed?  And, was it all four of them?        

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: October 28, 2008, 02:05:05 PM »

Sometimes, I wonder about LP's comments and take them with a grain of salt.  I don't think GA knew Caylee was in that trunk and if he surmised a dead body, I think things would have went down a lot earlier that it did.  ie - CA calling the police.
LP makes me laugh... He sure likes to throw stuff out there keeping us baited.. I totally agree that had George noticed anything the 911 calls would have started sooner. Tooooo bad he didnt call the pd when she handed over the cans, as he had just found the perp!!

From Day One..
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: October 28, 2008, 02:05:45 PM »

It could be on the Winn Dixie repceipt we haven't seen yet too!

Phaedrus
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #916 on: October 28, 2008, 02:05:56 PM »

Raw Video: Casey Anthony's arraignment on murder charges

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7737160&version=1&locale=EN-US

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #917 on: October 28, 2008, 02:06:20 PM »

LP said it was in a Target bag.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: October 28, 2008, 02:08:09 PM »

IMO, George covered it up.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #919 on: October 28, 2008, 02:08:17 PM »

LP said it was in a Target bag.

PADILLA: I`m more interested in the two cans of deodorant that were found wrapped up in a cold shopping bag inside of a Target bag. And.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.