March 28, 2024, 10:14:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 300169 times)
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: October 28, 2008, 02:22:00 PM »

I just found something interesting...KC's eyes are brown..apparently she wears blue contact lenses....always wondered where the blue eyes came from.....

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Anthony_Indictment.PDF
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #941 on: October 28, 2008, 02:22:07 PM »

I heard Kohl's ::shrugs::

If it was hers, I would think it was more for her than the car. Spray her, her clothes, hair etc.

If I wanted to cover an oder in the car, I would have bought Lysol or something strong like that.

That's just me.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: October 28, 2008, 02:22:55 PM »

I know Casey stole from her mother, brother, grandmother (about $400.00 in total)  and her friends but I still cant see her stealing enough money to always be on the go - especially with a child. 

How could she afford it?  Is is not like she stayed home very much.  Seriously, when my kids have a spring break and I round around all week - It is usually like a $500.00 week - at the very least.  She had to be making money somewhere, some how.

Also, did GA work at Lexus?   

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!

I have not read or heard anything official but ... apparently Cindy was put a position of have to cash out 401s to pay off her credit card/s.  It must be remembered that we are only talking about one month.

I know if you are insistent on a refund for an item without a bill on our local Walmart ... they will give a cash refund based on the lowest cost that the item sold at in the past three months.

Janet
_______

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

But detective Yuri Melich confronted Cindy about withholding evidence that could lead to Caylee

"I asked you for your credit card records. I still don't have it," Melich said.

"I gave you receipts," Cindy replied.

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Transcript of First 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 
Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT

Operator: Where did they steal it from?

Cindy Anthony: Um, my car and also money

<snipped>

Cindy Anthony: No. My car was stolen.  We've retrived it, today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=871E61F27E081D3BD1B0E55372563934?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

'Verdict with Dan Abrams' for Tuesday, July 29
updated 8:16 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 30, 2008

CLINT VAN ZANDT, FORMER FBI PROFILER: ... Supposedly, there are some reports that she took or stole or borrowed a credit card from her mother and ran up $40,000, $45,000 worth of bills on that credit card.

... there ought to be some financial trail.  Dan, this is one more time I‘ll follow the money.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25932586/

Notice she says "banking" account on that 911 call. Not credit card statement.

So did she steal Cindy's debit card, checks or clean out her savings?

Would those affidavits be made public. Do we have access to them?

She didn't press charges. So I don't know. I think LE should look into that though.

Bank implies she stole monies, not charged up crap on a credit card.

Maybe this is where the 40,000 amount came from, their life savings???

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: October 28, 2008, 02:23:07 PM »

KC may have purchased a deodorizer from the grocery and used the Kohls and/or Target bags.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: October 28, 2008, 02:23:41 PM »

Hey guys!! I wont lie and say I have read the past several hundred pages wile Lara was in the hospital, because I didnt...LOL

So, maybe this has already been tossed around..BUT..

After LP's statement about the deodorant, have any of you matched that statement to the recepits from Target yet?

I wonder if she bought deodorant, and where I can find the copies of those receipts?

Nothing that is jumping out at me as deodorant:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-documents-100808,0,1927069.htmlpage

The only "possible" thing I found was this:

Arm & Hammer

Possibly this:

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: October 28, 2008, 02:23:54 PM »

So did she steal Cindy's debit card, checks or clean out her savings?
[/quote]

Would those affidavits be made public. Do we have access to them?
[/quote]

She didn't press charges. So I don't know. I think LE should look into that though.

Bank implies she stole monies, not charged up crap on a credit card.
[/quote]

Could be an open line of credit thru the home (2nd mortgage).  They give you checks to freely write out and when you write them out, the monies get charged against the line of credit on the home.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: October 28, 2008, 02:24:26 PM »

Not to be pesky, but I think my question got lost a couple of pages back and I’m really curious.  What is the trial about on Nov. 17th, which the A’s were subpoenaed?  And, was it all four of them?       

Check fraud charges.

Thanks so much, little angel.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: October 28, 2008, 02:27:54 PM »

If it was hers, I would think it was more for her than the car. Spray her, her clothes, hair etc.

If I wanted to cover an oder in the car, I would have bought Lysol or something strong like that.

That's just me.

Axe is very strong smelling.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: October 28, 2008, 02:28:45 PM »

Will I EVER learn???

Hi KCJackie,

Nanners for you!!!
PJ flower

PJ - you are just so cute!  But I have no nanners..........   LOL
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #949 on: October 28, 2008, 02:29:58 PM »

It makes more sense than 40,000 from a Penny's card, too.

I sure hope LE caught that and is looking into that. It sure would give them some insight.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: October 28, 2008, 02:30:10 PM »

Hey guys!! I wont lie and say I have read the past several hundred pages wile Lara was in the hospital, because I didnt...LOL

After LP's statement about the deodorant, have any of you matched that statement to the recepits from Target yet?

I wonder if she bought deodorant, and where I can find the copies of those receipts?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-documents-100808,0,1927069.htmlpage

Arm & Hammer

Possibly this:

Didn't they find Arm & Hammer in her trunk?  I think I remember seeing that somewhere.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: October 28, 2008, 02:30:41 PM »

Not to be pesky, but I think my question got lost a couple of pages back and I’m really curious.  What is the trial about on Nov. 17th, which the A’s were subpoenaed?  And, was it all four of them?        

Maybe the subpoenas were related to the Grand Jury hearing.  In other words ... if the testimony of Cindy, George, Lee or the neighbour were required ...

As it turned out ... only George was required to testify before the Grand Jury.

Janet

________

Dismal Turnout For Missing Caylee Search
Some Blame Turnout On Negative Feelings Toward Child's Mother, Family
POSTED: 7:32 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 7:47 pm EDT August 31, 2008

Also on Friday, Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, tossed two chairs and other items and threatened to call authorities after two men were sitting outside his home between the sidewalk and the street.

"Get off my property. This is my property and this is my property," said George Anthony while pointing to his yard and the grass between the sidewalk and street.

A neighbor intervened, holding George Anthony back from the two men, who said they were at the house to take pictures and try to see Casey Anthony.

"I don't care how big you are or how small you are," George Anthony said before placing his hand under the arm of one of the men and pushing him back. "Next time I see you or anyone else on my property, I will file charges."

"I think (Casey Anthony) needs to be re-arrested, and I hope that happens. I want to be here when that happens," the man who was pushed said.

"The person who was in the back of my daughter's car was not my granddaughter," George Anthony yelled.

Shortly after the incident, two Orange County sheriff's deputies arrived at the house to serve criminal witness subpoenas to George and Cindy Anthony and their son, Lee Anthony.

"It's the trial period that was set for the criminal case," a deputy said. "They're from Nov. 17 through Nov. 28. These came from the State Attorney's Office this morning. It's to put them on standby for the trial for a two-week period."

http://www.local6.com/news/17354989/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: October 28, 2008, 02:31:56 PM »

Does Florida have a hands free cell phone law?  (=must use an ear piece when in the car and using the cell phone).
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: October 28, 2008, 02:32:22 PM »

Arm & Hammer

Possibly this:

I'll bet that's it!! 3.24 doesn't sound like enough for laundry detergent, at least not where I live! Was there another one of these on the other receipt?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: October 28, 2008, 02:32:32 PM »

That's just me.

Axe is very strong smelling.

Were there any of those fragrant Tree thingies found in her car?

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #955 on: October 28, 2008, 02:33:33 PM »

Arm & Hammer

Possibly this:

Didn't they find Arm & Hammer in her trunk?  I think I remember seeing that somewhere.
[/quote]

I remember Arm & Hammer detergent being found in the car. Where the heck did I read that?!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: October 28, 2008, 02:33:37 PM »

It makes more sense than 40,000 from a Penny's card, too.

I sure hope LE caught that and is looking into that. It sure would give them some insight.

Me too!!

Phaedrus
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #957 on: October 28, 2008, 02:36:57 PM »

Not to be pesky, but I think my question got lost a couple of pages back and I’m really curious.  What is the trial about on Nov. 17th, which the A’s were subpoenaed?  And, was it all four of them?        

Maybe the subpoenas were related to the Grand Jury hearing.  In other words ... if the testimony of Cindy, George, Lee or the neighbour were required ...

As it turned out ... only George was required to testify before the Grand Jury.

Janet

________

Dismal Turnout For Missing Caylee Search
Some Blame Turnout On Negative Feelings Toward Child's Mother, Family
POSTED: 7:32 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 7:47 pm EDT August 31, 2008

Also on Friday, Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, tossed two chairs and other items and threatened to call authorities after two men were sitting outside his home between the sidewalk and the street.

"Get off my property. This is my property and this is my property," said George Anthony while pointing to his yard and the grass between the sidewalk and street.

A neighbor intervened, holding George Anthony back from the two men, who said they were at the house to take pictures and try to see Casey Anthony.

"I don't care how big you are or how small you are," George Anthony said before placing his hand under the arm of one of the men and pushing him back. "Next time I see you or anyone else on my property, I will file charges."

"I think (Casey Anthony) needs to be re-arrested, and I hope that happens. I want to be here when that happens," the man who was pushed said.

"The person who was in the back of my daughter's car was not my granddaughter," George Anthony yelled.

Shortly after the incident, two Orange County sheriff's deputies arrived at the house to serve criminal witness subpoenas to George and Cindy Anthony and their son, Lee Anthony.

"It's the trial period that was set for the criminal case," a deputy said. "They're from Nov. 17 through Nov. 28. These came from the State Attorney's Office this morning. It's to put them on standby for the trial for a two-week period."

http://www.local6.com/news/17354989/detail.html

Ah, thanks.  I hadn't read that before.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: October 28, 2008, 02:38:14 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17292628/detail.html

Final Test Of "Rotten Pizza Theory" Has No Decomposition Smell

POSTED: 6:13 pm EDT August 25, 2008
UPDATED: 6:25 pm EDT August 25, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- One of the biggest controversies in the Casey Anthony case has been about some leftover pizza. The Anthony family claimed pizza left in a hot car caused the smell of decomposition.

Eyewitness News tested the theory, but didn't find anything. Later, the family said the pizza had been sitting longer and was in a bag with laundry detergent. So, Eyewitness News did another test.

When Eyewitness News first set out to test the pizza theory, it ended with rock hard slices that had no smell at all. But George Anthony said the experiment was done wrong, because it didn't include the laundry detergent. So it was repeated and left in the car closed in the hot sun.

The car was left for 20 days and it did smell like a musty old trunk, but not like decomposition. One by one the bags were opened that nearly three weeks earlier were filled with pizza combined with Arm and Hammer laundry detergent, both powered and liquid, in the container and out.

In the first bag, the pizza was a little more rotten than it was last time. Pizza bag two was moldy, but definitely did not smell like a dead body. Pizza bag three had hard pizza, a little moldy, but with little or no smell. Pizza bag four had no maggots and smelled mostly of detergent.

So, five pizzas later and it still doesn't smell like human decomposition and Monday a spokesperson for the Anthony family discounted the results, saying the Anthony's are awaiting evidence from forensic experts.

The Eyewitness News pizza experiments were not scientific. It was an attempt to lend credibility to a theory that was explained in detail by George Anthony.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: October 28, 2008, 02:39:07 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3734.msg506920#msg506920

Reply #552 on: October 18, 2008, 11:15:44 AM »

On the inside of the plastic bag was stale pizza, and arm & hammer.

*snipped
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.