April 26, 2024, 10:20:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 301563 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: October 28, 2008, 02:58:24 PM »

Not to be pesky, but I think my question got lost a couple of pages back and I’m really curious.  What is the trial about on Nov. 17th, which the A’s were subpoenaed?  And, was it all four of them?        

I didn't see you're question earlier Golden Oldie  And I'm not positive, but I think the Novemebr date is for the 'uttering of forged instruments' and her outright stealing the cash from Amy.

The child neglect charges were dropped -- so if the trial was for that, it has been cancelled. The only other trial I know she has pending (aside from the murder charges) is the forged instruments.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: October 28, 2008, 02:59:36 PM »

Someone the other day was looking for a picture of Jose's daughter, Christina

I'm not sure that's fair to post her photo.  She has nothing to do with this case.
Samiam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: October 28, 2008, 03:00:00 PM »

Hi All,

I am relatively new here, have been lurking, but this is my first post. I may be wrong, but didn't I read somewhere that KC either text messaged or talked to someone, stating she had gotten rid of the smell in her car. What date was that? She could have purchased the deodorizer on that date.

"Denial.......Isn't that in Egypt?"
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #983 on: October 28, 2008, 03:00:07 PM »

Just a thought....Did KC want Amy to go to Target with her on the 30th for a gas can - knowing that she would get ahold of Amy's checkbook later while she is in PR - Have Amy write a check to Target on that day - so there would be a check on file - so she wouldn't have to use ID?  Stores seem to make you show ID if it's been a while........

and use the gas can
I wonder if Caylee drowned or was drowned in the pool and KC put her in the truck and Caylee started to decompose, if KC sprayed the dead body with perfume/deodorant if the alcohol in the perfume/deodorant would make chloroform?

You'd think she'd stick her in some type of container to contain the smell before she went spraying it with stuff. jmo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: October 28, 2008, 03:00:31 PM »

I just found something interesting...KC's eyes are brown..apparently she wears blue contact lenses....always wondered where the blue eyes came from.....

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Anthony_Indictment.PDF
They do look light brown here.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #985 on: October 28, 2008, 03:02:36 PM »

Quote from: KCJackie on Today at 01:51:20 PM
  Just a thought....Did KC want Amy to go to Target with her on the 30th for a gas can - knowing that she would get ahold of Amy's checkbook later while she is in PR - Have Amy write a check to Target on that day - so there would be a check on file - so she wouldn't have to use ID?  Stores seem to make you show ID if it's been a while........[/img]

Possible. I also think she needed a gas can to put gas in her car at Amscot. I don't think she expected it to be towed.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: October 28, 2008, 03:05:10 PM »

I'm not sure that's fair to post her photo.  She has nothing to do with this case.

Its available on line, but if you think it should be removed can you report it and have it removed.  Here is the link that it was gotten from, its the university.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: October 28, 2008, 03:05:31 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17292628/detail.html

Final Test Of "Rotten Pizza Theory" Has No Decomposition Smell

POSTED: 6:13 pm EDT August 25, 2008
UPDATED: 6:25 pm EDT August 25, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- One of the biggest controversies in the Casey Anthony case has been about some leftover pizza. The Anthony family claimed pizza left in a hot car caused the smell of decomposition.

Eyewitness News tested the theory, but didn't find anything. Later, the family said the pizza had been sitting longer and was in a bag with laundry detergent. So, Eyewitness News did another test.

When Eyewitness News first set out to test the pizza theory, it ended with rock hard slices that had no smell at all. But George Anthony said the experiment was done wrong, because it didn't include the laundry detergent. So it was repeated and left in the car closed in the hot sun.

The car was left for 20 days and it did smell like a musty old trunk, but not like decomposition. One by one the bags were opened that nearly three weeks earlier were filled with pizza combined with Arm and Hammer laundry detergent, both powered and liquid, in the container and out.

In the first bag, the pizza was a little more rotten than it was last time. Pizza bag two was moldy, but definitely did not smell like a dead body. Pizza bag three had hard pizza, a little moldy, but with little or no smell. Pizza bag four had no maggots and smelled mostly of detergent.

So, five pizzas later and it still doesn't smell like human decomposition and Monday a spokesperson for the Anthony family discounted the results, saying the Anthony's are awaiting evidence from forensic experts.

The Eyewitness News pizza experiments were not scientific. It was an attempt to lend credibility to a theory that was explained in detail by George Anthony.

Cindy was suspicious about the odor inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle a short time after it was picked up from the towing yard on July 16th and driven home by George.  While Amy and Cindy were driving around in Cindy's vehicle ... prior to arriving at Tony's apartment ... Cindy expressed concern the the odor may be related to either Casey or Caylee.

Janet

++++++

Docs: Casey Anthony Led Rich Social Life; Not Bothered Daughter Missing
Boyfriend: Casey Anthony Would Wake Up Sweating After Nightmares
POSTED: 7:42 am EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 8:12 am EDT September 24, 2008

Cindy Anthony initially told a 911 operator, "There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Cindy Anthony later claimed the smell was rotting pizza.

But according to Huizenga, from the very beginning, Cindy Anthony apparently suspected foul play, Local 6 reported.

As Amy Huizenga and Cindy Anthony were driving around town looking for Casey, Cindy Anthony wondered if the foul odor was connected to her daughter and granddaughter.

Huizenga said, "They were afraid it was either Caylee or Casey stuffed in the trunk.

http://www.local6.com/news/17544995/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Forensic Evidence Released in Missing Florida Toddler Case
Aired October 24, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

GEORGE ANTHONY, MISSING TODDLER`S GRANDFATHER: Maybe my daughter ran over something.

CINDY ANTHONY: There was a bag of pizza for, what, 12 days in the back of the car, full of maggots.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/24/ng.01.html

Attorney, Bounty Hunter Now Say Casey Anthony Staying Home
POSTED: 11:59 am EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 4:05 pm EDT August 29, 2008

It was Caylee's grandmother Cindy who first expressed concern about the disgusting stench that came from the trunk of Casey's car. It came during a 911 call when she reported Caylee was missing.

"It smells like there was a dead body in the damn car," Cindy told the dispatcher.

Cindy Anthony went on to change her story and say rotting pizza was behind the smell.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17335493/detail.html?rss=orlc&psp=news

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #988 on: October 28, 2008, 03:05:55 PM »

true and its not her fault her fathers a tool
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: October 28, 2008, 03:06:51 PM »

And I forgot the link  http://grove.ufl.edu/~prssa/board.html

Now that you've quoted me, and then I've quoted the mods have so much to clean up.  Sad
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: October 28, 2008, 03:08:42 PM »

I understand  the photo is online and it's not my decision.  It scares me to see young persons photos online.  There are so many perverts out there anymore.

I'm sorry, didn't mean to offend you.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #991 on: October 28, 2008, 03:09:42 PM »

Sorry, but I need to go back to a basic question. How is it possible that CA and GA truly believed that there was ever a nanny?  I'm sure that CA would have asked Caylee a ton of questions about her day. What did you have for lunch? Did nanny take you to the park? What games did you play? How way Caylee going to answer these questions? How did Casey plot that out? I just can't believe that didn't happen.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: October 28, 2008, 03:10:03 PM »

Thought it was ok to post her picture, since it says she was hired for media relations, this told me she would expect her picture to be seen.

"Christina was hired by her father, Jose Baez, to handle all media relations in the Casey Anthony" 

http://grove.ufl.edu/~prssa/board.html
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: October 28, 2008, 03:10:11 PM »

I live in Florida and keep one of these in my car to bring cold/frozen food home from the store:

[/img]

It is what I thought of when I heard "cold" bag.

Also, I thought I remember seeing Arm & Hammer detergent when Casey was going through the checkout at Target?  Could be wrong - I often am! 
CASEY AT TARGET JULY 8: See Imageshttp://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3438.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: October 28, 2008, 03:12:47 PM »

Thought it was ok to post her picture, since it says she was hired for media relations, this told me she would expect her picture to be seen.

"Christina was hired by her father, Jose Baez, to handle all media relations in the Casey Anthony" 

http://grove.ufl.edu/~prssa/board.html

If this is true, I apologize.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: October 28, 2008, 03:14:27 PM »

Sorry, but I need to go back to a basic question. How is it possible that CA and GA truly believed that there was ever a nanny?  I'm sure that CA would have asked Caylee a ton of questions about her day. What did you have for lunch? Did nanny take you to the park? What games did you play? How way Caylee going to answer these questions? How did Casey plot that out? I just can't believe that didn't happen.

They can't believe there was a "nanny".  I can see them thinking there might be someone Casey used occasionally to babysit as I believe Christine or one of her friends did when Caylee was very young.  But a "nanny", no way no day.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #996 on: October 28, 2008, 03:14:39 PM »

Hi All,

I am relatively new here, have been lurking, but this is my first post. I may be wrong, but didn't I read somewhere that KC either text messaged or talked to someone, stating she had gotten rid of the smell in her car. What date was that? She could have purchased the deodorizer on that date.

Hi Samiam!  Amy states in her interview with LE ""The message on the 27th says definitely, there's a part of an animal plastered to the frame of my car, which was the end of the mystery.  She told me that she had, you know, gotten rid of it and I never heard anything about a smell again"
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #997 on: October 28, 2008, 03:14:44 PM »

The only "possible" thing I found was this:

Arm & Hammer

Possibly this:

Didn't they find Arm & Hammer in her trunk?  I think I remember seeing that somewhere.

I remember Arm & Hammer detergent being found in the car. Where the heck did I read that?!

I found this on-line...
ARM & HAMMER  DEODORIZING AIR FRESHENER WITH BAKING SODA 7-OUNCE Arm and Hammer Deodorizing Air Freshener is the only spray that absorbs odors with the power of baking soda while freshening the air with a light, clean scent. Eliminates odors caused by germs and smoke. 7 ounce can  $5.15 SALE-PRICE $3.23
[/quote]
yes there was arm and hammer detergent in her truck-not sure where it was stated but in know that supposedly george refuted the pizza tests because in KCs care the pizza was expsosed to laundry detergent and he thought that would make a difference in the smell of rotten pizza! To me it would probably make it smell a little better, but what do i know???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: October 28, 2008, 03:15:46 PM »

true and its not her fault her fathers a tool

SHE WORKS FOR THE DEFENSE
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #999 on: October 28, 2008, 03:16:15 PM »

I agree with you.  Just doesn't add up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.