March 28, 2024, 11:21:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATF disrupts plot to assassinate Obama & shoot or decapitate 102 black students  (Read 2232 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« on: October 27, 2008, 05:44:30 PM »

Government Foils Skinhead Plot to Assassinate Obama

Skinheads planned to kill Obama and 102 others in Tennessee.

FOXNews.com

Monday, October 27, 2008

Federal agents have disrupted a plot to assassinate Barack Obama and shoot or decapitate dozens of black students in Tennessee, the ATF said Monday.

In court records unsealed Monday, federal agents said they disrupted plans to rob a gun store and target a predominantly African-American high school by two neo-Nazi skinheads. Agents said the skinheads did not identify the school by name.

A source in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives told FOX News that the two skinheads, who were picked up in Crockett County, Tenn., were plotting to shoot 88 black students and decapitate 14 others described as non-whites. The source said officials believe the suspects were planning to attempt an assassination against Obama.

The numbers 88 and 14 are symbolic in the white supremacist community.

But officials could not describe how advanced or credible the plot was, nor could they say if they had contacted the Obama campaign.

Jim Cavanaugh, special agent in charge of the Nashville field office for the ATF, said the suspects also sought to go on a national killing spree, with Obama as its final target.

"They said that would be their last, final act -- that they would attempt to kill Sen. Obama," Cavanaugh said. "They didn't believe they would be able to do it, but that they would get killed trying."

Obama spokesman Bill Burton said the campaign would have no comment on the alleged plot.

The men, Daniel Cowart, 20, of Bells, Tenn., and Paul Schlesselman 18, of West Helena, Ark., are being held without bond. Agents seized a rifle, a sawed-off shotgun and three pistols from the men when they were arrested. Authorities alleged the two men were preparing to break into a gun shop to steal more.

Attorney Joe Byrd, who has been hired to represent Cowart, did not immediately return a call seeking comment Monday.

Cowart and Schlesselman are charged with possessing an unregistered firearm, conspiring to steal firearms from a federally licensed gun dealer, and threatening a candidate for president.

FOX News' Catherine Herridge and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/27/government-foils-skinhead-plot-assassinate-obama/

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 07:19:21 PM »

Shameful, and hate-filled. I hope they get these idiots off the streets for a long, long, time.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 08:38:42 PM »

As do I CBB, it's been my fear however for some time now that Obama's connections to Wright and the reparations platform would place him at risk by lunatics like this.

I continue to stand with the girl.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 09:11:52 PM »

I don't know why anyone would do something like this.

There was another report that "88 and 14" were painted on their car along with some other stuff. 

I have to wonder about those cars I've seen with all kinds of symbols, bumper stickers, and messages.  Most do not seem to be hate filled, they have some other message (political, environmental, or religious).

It just gives me the willies.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 09:25:15 PM »

here his myspace page:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=348352208

he has a couple of long-range rifles.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=348352208&albumId=337263

good that they caught this one.

but i bet there are more out there who want to be a 'patriotic hero' and have the idea somehow planted in their delusional minds that they have to prevent a 'communist terrorist' from becoming President.

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 10:49:58 AM »

Crazy nutcakes like these need long-term storage.

Prosecute, and hopefully, convict and jail.  I would think even the liberal court system will be able to function on this case.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.