April 19, 2024, 10:01:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390510 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: October 30, 2008, 10:25:19 PM »

OK, I am going to try to go to bed here, I hope the show at 11pm is on video tomorrow. If a nice monkey could post a link when that happens it would be much appreciated by us tired monkeys who can't take another step forward!!

Thanks! Love all Monkeys!! And a ChocoTaco to all who are pregnant!!!   

WAAAAAIT BOOOOOMONKEEEEY!!

What 11PM show are you referring to?

Janet
7:10 PM PT

Janet - the news station in Orlando is supposed to have something on at 11pm this evening about a possible inappropriate relationship between Casey and Jose.  MURT is going to show it live on his chat:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

I am psychic!!!!
  The first time Casey was released from prison and ... the video of Baez and Casey walking towards the vehicle told me that something was not right!!

Maybe  Baez's arm around her and ... her face in his neck was a clue so ... common sense may have been the foundation of my suspicion and ... I may not be psychic afterall.

Thanks BooMonkey and Good Night.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: October 30, 2008, 10:25:30 PM »

I believe they just said on NG that only certain states allow this and Fl is one, and it's very beneficial to the defense. 

What if we dont want the defense to have any benefits?   

I do not like them Janet.   

In depositions aren't you allowed to ask anything even if it does not pertain to the case...like prior history?  Does the prosecution get to depose KC, the Anthony's?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: October 30, 2008, 10:25:48 PM »

An out of state group to collect tens-of-thousands of dollars in a nationwide fundraising campaign, without a single accounting on where that money is going?
     I believe that you are referring to Texas Equusearch. Who is a charitable organization, and has been granted 501(c)(3) status. Not that you would know what that means, but it does require the organization to do certain recordkeeping.
     Section 501(c)(3) organizations are required to keep books and records detailing all activities, both financial and non financial. Financial information, particularly information on its sources o support (contributions, grants, sponsorships, and other sources of revenue) is crucial to determining an organization’s private foundation status.
Section 501(c)(3) organizations must make their application (Form 1023) and the three most recent annual returns (Form 990 or Form 990-EZ) available to the public, upon request and without charge (except for a reasonable charge for copying. The IRS also makes these documents available for public inspection and copying.  So I would suggest if you have any questions regarding the income and expenses that you request this information and then you might have a clue where the money is going!!!

Ok, so I am quoting myself    These records don't require a federal investigation ya freaking idiot. They are already public record. When TES files their Form 990 or Form 990EZ for 2008 all of the information will be available to the public.

Now if I give money to an organization for flood victims in Illinois (Like the Red Cross) and they don't use it all in Illinois, am I supposed to be upset that they use it for hurricane victims in Texas? Give me a break.

I thought it would be something like this.  Ongoing searches are just that and likely receipts sfrom Texas to Florida.  But I don't think there is any way at all that TES is even anywhere approaching being out of the red on this searchl

And yes, I do expect an all out assault on Tim Miller just as has been done before by the likes of certain parties in Aruba because they did not like his searching for Natalee Holloway.

It does seem lost on them that TES has more members and search crews than the one that Tim is on at any given time.  This is not the only search they are involved with by any means and they have made two recoveries since they became involved with Caylee's disappearance.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: October 30, 2008, 10:26:04 PM »

There is a new website address for the Caylee search for TES! It has been requested that we spread this website addy all over the net as quickly as possible. Please spread the word! Help!!! Please!!!

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/

Thanks, Magic Eyes. On my way!!

Edited to fix link.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 11:34:16 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1004 on: October 30, 2008, 10:26:43 PM »

I believe they just said on NG that only certain states allow this and Fl is one, and it's very beneficial to the defense. 

In depositions aren't you allowed to ask anything even if it does not pertain to the case...like prior history?  Does the prosecution get to depose KC, the Anthony's?
No idea...I do wish the word was DISpose.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: October 30, 2008, 10:27:22 PM »

OK, I am going to try to go to bed here, I hope the show at 11pm is on video tomorrow. If a nice monkey could post a link when that happens it would be much appreciated by us tired monkeys who can't take another step forward!!

Thanks! Love all Monkeys!! And a ChocoTaco to all who are pregnant!!!   

WAAAAAIT BOOOOOMONKEEEEY!!

What 11PM show are you referring to?

Janet
7:10 PM PT

Janet - the news station in Orlando is supposed to have something on at 11pm this evening about a possible inappropriate relationship between Casey and Jose.  MURT is going to show it live on his chat:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

I am psychic!!!!
  The first time Casey was released from prison and ... the video of Baez and Casey walking towards the vehicle told me that something was not right!!

Maybe  Baez's arm around her and ... her face in his neck was a clue so ... common sense may have been the foundation of my suspicion and ... I may not be psychic afterall.

Thanks BooMonkey and Good Night.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!

Janet

OOPS!!!  I messed up.  Thanks Klass and ... Good Night.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1006 on: October 30, 2008, 10:29:27 PM »

I am sure TES files all the required forms and information for taxes but am not sure that they are required to hand that over to anybody who asks for it.  Do they have the staff to do this?  Would they even have an accouting for an ongoing search yet?  

I was posting information regarding this when you were posting your questions. Please see page 49 for rules regarding disclosure of documents for a 501(c)3 organization.

And Dolce, congrats on the babies!

If you find out the sexes, I think we need to set up an OT thread and post all of our recommendations for baby names.
Not on the list will be:
Casey
Cindy
George
Lee
Jose
Todd
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1007 on: October 30, 2008, 10:29:35 PM »

Goodnight Psychic Janet!! 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: October 30, 2008, 10:30:21 PM »

There is a new website address for the Caylee search for TES! It has been requested that we spread this website addy all over the net as quickly as possible. Please spread the word! Help!!! Please!!!

PleasefindCaylee.com

Hi Magic Eyes - are you certain that this is legitimate?  Red and Tim have always told us not to believe anything unless it posted from the TES website.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: October 30, 2008, 10:31:14 PM »

Good night Janet!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: October 30, 2008, 10:31:24 PM »

Oh, no!  There was a famous murder trial in my area where the defense for appeal was the emotional involvement of the attorney with his client!  I hope they are not going to try this!

I don';t recall the attorney's name right now but the defendant was I believe from memory only Judith Ann Neeley.  Or Neely. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1011 on: October 30, 2008, 10:31:28 PM »

Orchid I have said it before, I am open to suggestions!!  If my hubs had it his way 100% no matter what the sex the babies would be named after Steeler football players...   

Welcome any names...in the Musing thread that is Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: October 30, 2008, 10:32:12 PM »

Hi BooMonkey - I can't tell you how many rosaries and cross necklaces I have looked at online over the past 24 hours.  I haven't found one that is like any of the three in the photographs.  The one that she was wearing in the bank photograph is pretty unique and it's the smaller one of the three.  I wish we had the JCP receipt so we could see the skew number on it.  The one that she is wearing below looks like a rosary and she wears it a lot.  The third one was a white pearl necklace with a cross.

Notice how the crucifix won't even touch her body.   

No reflection in mirrors either 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: October 30, 2008, 10:32:47 PM »

Goodnight Psychic Janet!! 

.... but I want chocolates just like you gave A1.  The brand that is sold in the States under the name SEAS would suffice.

I hope you felt well today Dolce.  I hope the queasy period has passed.  Anyways ... any discomfort now will be well worth it in the long run.

Good Night

Janet

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1014 on: October 30, 2008, 10:32:54 PM »

Thanks everyone for the support!!  I just talk much bigger over the computer than on the phone.......lol

Really, though, emailing/making phone calls is the least I can do to contribute any way to this case.

If I had someone to go with me, I would go to Orlando and search on the 8th.  We know that the bloggers/armchair detectives HAVE made it difficult for the A's to set up scamhouses on every street corner.

And there has been SOME accountability pressures put on the A's because of pro-active netters.  So everyone can do their part, however small it may seem. 

CharlieGirl~If you have their numbers, I WILL call as I would love to give them a few facts myself. I work in the bond businees, so I can hold my own on the phone with these scumbags, I do it everyday...lol

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1015 on: October 30, 2008, 10:32:55 PM »

The prosecution was there. They are allowed to sit in. We may be able to see them at some point.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: October 30, 2008, 10:33:01 PM »

How the heck does defense get to question witnesses BEFORE trial ?? Is this a Florida thing?

Thanks for asking.  I was wondering the same thing.

oh nooo... don't follow me down this path, I was wandering and very lost.   

I was not thinking "deposition" either.  I should have known better.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: October 30, 2008, 10:34:54 PM »

I find this VERY difficult to believe ... I can't believe it was not reported to the media ...

It's what he said........he likes to talk, I listened.  He said she was delivering docs to the house & got pushed around by protesters.  Somehow she was stabbed by a knife & LE didn't follow up on it.

NO disrespect to you Charlie ....

I call BS!  At the time the protesters were there ... so was the "nanny cam" ... Had there been an actual stabbing, SOMEONE would have blown that up!  It would have been all over the news and Cindy would have been Blabbing to anyone she could.  I also believe had it turned violent, the homeowners association would have had just cause to reinforce their petition to have it stopped ...
Not to mention the camera that the City of Orlando put in place to monitor the protestors and to be able to flag LE at the sign of incident.  Something smells fishy!!  (Knees together Casey)

I believe in miracles!
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1018 on: October 30, 2008, 10:36:53 PM »

I am clear back on page 45 but wanted to share something.  It just came inot my mind that MURT'S guest next week, he said he hasn't bee arrested yet, I wonder if it is TONY L?      What do ya think?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1019 on: October 30, 2008, 10:37:59 PM »

I am clear back on page 45 but wanted to share something.  It just came inot my mind that MURT'S guest next week, he said he hasn't bee arrested yet, I wonder if it is TONY L?      What do ya think?
Nope, no way! JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.