April 25, 2024, 06:58:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390717 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: October 30, 2008, 11:52:07 PM »

IMO

if they are talking about "hugging" when approaching that car (I think the first day when raining), having done "protection" of young people in out of control fans/crowds, I took that as a shielding move... if KC did a move that looked like cuddling, I thought it was her head twisting so the umbrella could be closed and her getting in the car without hitting her head.

Funny how we all look at things differently.

IBE

My first impression of the exit from prison when Casey was released for the first time was that Baez's arm around Casey and ... Casey face nuzzled in his next was very unprofessional at the least.  Granted ... there were tons of reporters but ... Casey was never in any danger of any harm.  It should be remembered that it was Baez who put Casey in that situation.  There were other options to how they could have left that building as well as chosen an unannounced time.  However ... it was important that Casey prove to the world that she had done nothing wrong and ... would leave the building "holding her head hight".

Anyways ... I have not posted my feeling about this incident.  I made the decision to give Baez and Casey the benefit of the doubt that it was my misinterperatation.

The report tonight implies I no longer afford Baez and Casey the benefit of the doubt.

Janet

Janet, I see you point more clearly now and yes, I remember saying to myself...like you did... the back door would have been the better way. Don't think you and I are press hounds.

People love the press when it works their way and hate it when it doesn't.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: October 30, 2008, 11:53:19 PM »

I said this the other night and I really think that we need to buckle our seat belts.  The Anthonys and the Baez team will do everything possible right now to keep Casey from getting the lethal injection.  They don't want Tim in Florida because they realize that Tim, more than anyone else, has the experience and expertise to find Caylee.  If Caylee is found, Casey gets the needle.  The Anthonys and Baez have found Tim's Achilles tendon and they will be going for his throat.  They will no doubt try every tactic to discourage him from returning to Orlando.  Perhaps Black knows about the petition because they are the ones who created the petition.  We all know that Tim is under a lot of stress right now and they will try to increase that stress level and they will go with reports of Tim drinking, whether it's true or not.  They don't want to see thousands of people following TES in a search next week.  We need to do everything that we can to rally support for Tim right now and diffuse the garbage that is coming from Baez, Black, and the Anthonys.

Well said - go Tim!!!!

OH "Heavens Bells", I know many volunteers who drink? What's the big deal? I agree, finding Caylee deceased now is not good for KC, the Anthonys, Baez, Black.

Don't they know that TES has also found those alive?

This counter attack is a bunch of shieeeeet. (Do I get banned for that word)

Nope.  It is considered a typo that you cannot correct because you do not have the edit option.

Some very very bad words have emerged on my posts through typos and ... I have not been given the red button.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS and ... special thank to Murt for giving us the mean to see that report live.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1082 on: October 30, 2008, 11:53:51 PM »

Does anyone know where I can find the letter Lee wrote telling people not to donate to TES???

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1083 on: October 30, 2008, 11:55:38 PM »

Does anyone know where I can find the letter Lee wrote telling people not to donate to TES???

IIRC, I thought I saw it on last night's thread here at SM. I was on my bbery, so could be mistaken.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1084 on: October 30, 2008, 11:55:51 PM »

An out of state group to collect tens-of-thousands of dollars in a nationwide fundraising campaign, without a single accounting on where that money is going?
     I believe that you are referring to Texas Equusearch. Who is a charitable organization, and has been granted 501(c)(3) status. Not that you would know what that means, but it does require the organization to do certain recordkeeping.
     Section 501(c)(3) organizations are required to keep books and records detailing all activities, both financial and non financial. Financial information, particularly information on its sources o support (contributions, grants, sponsorships, and other sources of revenue) is crucial to determining an organization’s private foundation status.
Section 501(c)(3) organizations must make their application (Form 1023) and the three most recent annual returns (Form 990 or Form 990-EZ) available to the public, upon request and without charge (except for a reasonable charge for copying. The IRS also makes these documents available for public inspection and copying.  So I would suggest if you have any questions regarding the income and expenses that you request this information and then you might have a clue where the money is going!!!

Ok, so I am quoting myself    These records don't require a federal investigation ya freaking idiot. They are already public record. When TES files their Form 990 or Form 990EZ for 2008 all of the information will be available to the public.

Now if I give money to an organization for flood victims in Illinois (Like the Red Cross) and they don't use it all in Illinois, am I supposed to be upset that they use it for hurricane victims in Texas? Give me a break.

I thought it would be something like this.  Ongoing searches are just that and likely receipts sfrom Texas to Florida.  But I don't think there is any way at all that TES is even anywhere approaching being out of the red on this searchl

And yes, I do expect an all out assault on Tim Miller just as has been done before by the likes of certain parties in Aruba because they did not like his searching for Natalee Holloway.

It does seem lost on them that TES has more members and search crews than the one that Tim is on at any given time.  This is not the only search they are involved with by any means and they have made two recoveries since they became involved with Caylee's disappearance.

From what I understand, from my nonprofit volunteering, if you earmark you check to go to a special fund within that nonprofit then it is to go to that. When a donor would donate to Girls State and say, in the meantime another donor had already met the cost, I would call the 1st donor. Say it was time for our VA hospital gifts and we were short. I would ask the donor if we could apply the donation to the current need or return her check. Usually they would let us use it for our current need.

Our nonprofit was so small in contributions, that we didn't have to file a 990. I may have misunderstood when I talked to the IRS but I believe an nonprofit proceeds under a certain amount don't have to be filed.

Waiting for Nov 3rd to donate for TES (SS checks come in then!)

I believe the amount is less than $25k, although that rule is changing this year.  There is a new filing requirement (Form 990-N) which is  a new postcard electronic filing system for the smaller groups. I didn't post that information since I was sure that they would have more than that based upon the amount of cost just on this search alone.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: October 30, 2008, 11:59:43 PM »

Searching - I haven't seen it yet.  I guess I wouldn't though since I'm not on Lee Anthony's mailing list 

If I see it I'll post it in the open forum.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1086 on: October 30, 2008, 11:59:57 PM »

Good night Janet
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: October 31, 2008, 12:00:28 AM »

If I remember correctly... form 990, 990EZ et al comes with 1 pages and 27 pages of instructions

Klaas, I may have posted the same post twice in the last minute, would you please delete the second one? TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1088 on: October 31, 2008, 12:04:04 AM »

well Ms. Jackie when you get really bored and I mean really,really bored you can look up Luria Nebraska or Halstead Reitan. these are types of tests that are given to help evaluate if a person has a true compromise of brain function.these are usually given by someone with experience in neoroscience. Surely this has been done in KC's case if not JB will have a field day with it. This testing is different than the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-revised crap or the other type of testing that can be given by PhD's

What shall we talk about tonight?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: October 31, 2008, 12:07:14 AM »

If I remember correctly... form 990, 990EZ et al comes with 1 pages and 27 pages of instructions

Klaas, I may have posted the same post twice in the last minute, would you please delete the second one? TIA

I don't see 2 identical posts but if I do I'll delete one 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: October 31, 2008, 12:08:06 AM »

Nite Janet
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: October 31, 2008, 12:11:48 AM »

o/t

Klaas you can either move this or delete it.

I heard from my sil's dr and she is now on a respirator.  I will be gone for 2 or 3 days.  Thanks for everyone's prayers and thoughts.

Mammy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: October 31, 2008, 12:15:40 AM »

Posted on the Crime Discovery Blog:

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/casey-anthony-s.html

To: David Lohr
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:22 PM
Subject: Caylee Anthony

We are a group of committed parents and grandparents that came together after the trajic death of Riley Ann Sawyers. Texas Equisearch was very supportive of Riley's family and as a result they have gained our undying support. One of our members sent this email to donate $5.00 to Texas Equisearch on behalf of missing persons. Somehow Lee Anthony (Grandfather of Caylee Anthony) got ahold of it. Please read below.

I just wanted you to know the attitude of Lee Anthony.

Please let me have your thoughts.

Thank you,
Circle of Friends to Riley Ann Sawyers

Alleged Email:

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:51 PM
To: REDACTED
Cc: REDACTED
Subject: Re: Texas Equisearch

In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally...

Save your money.

-Lee Anthony

-End alleged email-
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: October 31, 2008, 12:17:07 AM »

o/t

I heard from my sil's dr and she is now on a respirator.  I will be gone for 2 or 3 days.  Thanks for everyone's prayers and thoughts.

Mammy

Mammy - sorry to hear that.  I'll put your SIL in my prayers.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: October 31, 2008, 12:17:51 AM »

o/t

Mammy

Thank you.  Goodnight all
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1095 on: October 31, 2008, 12:19:59 AM »

o/t

Mammy

Thank you.  Goodnight all

Me too - Goodnight Mammy - stay safe and healthly!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: October 31, 2008, 12:23:19 AM »

SS good work

RE:   IMDb Database... I am in there and if I remember correctly you are requested to contribute or do so without request; set up your own account and can monitor it only by yourself as to what movies et all you have been with, and how you are listed; I have found mistakes on series, movies that I knew say about crew members, etc

It's the same with that online encyclopedia .. individuals contribute to that and the info is not always correct.

Monkeys, keep up the good works.

My dish is out... missed NG for since Fri. Is it possible to have the link here in this thread for tonight's show... the info covered not the actually streaming of the video or text.. and yes Klaas, I will upgrade from the 56k modem tomorrow. (Remember I am coming from a generation that shelled out $600 for a 300 baud.. cutting edge at the time )

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1097 on: October 31, 2008, 12:29:31 AM »

Yep IBE that is the paperwork reduction act!!! See the Form is only one page now!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: October 31, 2008, 12:32:27 AM »

SS good work

RE:   IMDb Database... I am in there and if I remember correctly you are requested to contribute or do so without request; set up your own account and can monitor it only by yourself as to what movies et all you have been with, and how you are listed; I have found mistakes on series, movies that I knew say about crew members, etc

It's the same with that online encyclopedia .. individuals contribute to that and the info is not always correct.

Monkeys, keep up the good works.

My dish is out... missed NG for since Fri. Is it possible to have the link here in this thread for tonight's show... the info covered not the actually streaming of the video or text.. and yes Klaas, I will upgrade from the 56k modem tomorrow. (Remember I am coming from a generation that shelled out $600 for a 300 baud.. cutting edge at the time )

IBE - Blonde is real good about updating this thread.  By tomorrow she'll have todays transcript there:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.msg520675#new
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1099 on: October 31, 2008, 12:40:35 AM »

#1  have a recorder hooked to your phone...
#2  ask where can you get a copy of the petition  to audit the texas search team  (he does not say TES)
#3  ask if they know Gil Cabot
#4  Inform them the call was recorded and then ask if you can share it with the world... and if not why
   JMO of course

omgosh, I have been on the phone with him for 30 minutes.
#1, He stands by his fax from yesterday saying that he saw the petition with his own eyes at a meeting in Tallahasee last Wednesday.  He said he has three employees in the Orlando area, but his main office is in Toronto, Canada.
#2. The parent company of his firm is ArrestedMedia.com
#3.  Re:  the petition, he saw names on it with verification from Florida drivers license #'2
#4.  Says he personally respects TES, but that the AG has led us asstray by saying there has been no inquiries into TES.  He also states that there is a Federal Agency investigating TES.  Something to do with some law that says it someone advertises for doantions regarding a specific thing, that money has to be used for that thing & stay in the area.
#5.  He assured me that there will be an accounting on money left over by TES after Florida search is done & that money (if any) will have to be left in Florida.
#6.  He said one of his employees who has 7 month old twins was stabbed delivering docs to Anthony home & LE did not follow up on it.
#7.  He said he has an employee who personally donated $6800.00 to TES
#8.  States he was a president of a news network for 18 years prior to current occupation
#9.  States there is a Company filming a Documentary on this case who was at the Tallahassee meeting & has privy info re: case
#10.  Made a personal revelation to me about Tim Miller which I will not put down in writing here due to it being a public viewing.  I will answer Klaas is she chooses to email me.
#11.  No comment on Gil Cabbot
and finally, I don't have a phone recorder, so i will probably remember more things after I quit typing here.  My notes look like chicken scratch.

Where's Rob?

I wonder if perhaps Rob might contact this individual and inquire as to just what he means there is a petition with 1600 signatures and all the rest because that is just nuts.

Does Black think a horse or dog can be produced on the spot, adult and trained, etc.?

I am beginning to think this guy is just a garden variety nutcase but I do think Rob would be a good person to contact him and get to the bottom of this.  Mr. Todd Black should NOT be casting aspersions on an organization that is dependent on their reputation for donations and to continue to operate.

Shame on Todd Black!  So does this mean that Florida has to make up any shortfall TES might have conducting these searches?  If Baez hired this person, he certainly is not very well qualified, either. 

Like the Anthonys, he is much too concerned about things that are none of his business.

I probably won't still be on here when Rob is so is someone would send all this to him or see that he gets it, I really think Rob is good at handling this type of situation.

Anna

Advertising is running a 30 second spot or paying for an add in a paper.
TES didn't pay to have NG post TES's info and they don't pay when the articles are released in the paper with said information, so Todd Black (or whatever his real name is) is full of shit.

If he was president of a news network, why isn't there crap on him on the internet?

He's full of crap.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.