April 25, 2024, 11:22:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390731 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1440 on: October 31, 2008, 03:51:11 PM »

Thank you Sharron.  Smile

My father, who is a sherrif one county away from me, says that it is busier tonight than on New Years for them.  The currently have a murderer in their jail right now too, he shot and killed his wife at a daycare in front of the toddlers.  When the EMS arrived they did not know if the blood covering the children was their own or from the dead teacher.  Tragic.
These days bring out the crazies!!

Happy Birthday Dolce!!!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: October 31, 2008, 03:59:41 PM »

Hubby and I are in the process of setting up the front porch to reflect the night.  Lots of pumpkins from his garden are clustered together with large carved pumpkin has been place in the middle.  Lots of colored Maple Leaves with a scarecrow stuck behind the scene.  My job is decorating the entrance and ... getting the goodies ready.

As per tradition ... our daughter and SIL who live in a very rural area of the upper Fraser Valley are bringing all four of our grandchildren (5-10) to do their trick and treating in the neighbourhood where their mother did her trick or treating.  This year the kids will get a treat.  Papa is hooking up a trailer to the tractor mower ... so walking the long property frontages will be kept to a minimum.

Later ... a professional fireworks display at the local golf course ... hot dogs and ... hot chocolate is where it is at.

Weather could have been a little more cooperative.  It is raining at the moment.

Monkeys ... as I excitely anticipate this evening with my family ... my heart is also breaking.  The photo's of little Caylee Marie all dressed up costumes ...

She missed her third birthday party and now ...

Later, Janet

That sounds fun, can all the monkeys come???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1442 on: October 31, 2008, 04:02:13 PM »

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: October 31, 2008, 04:05:10 PM »

To Dolce....

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: October 31, 2008, 04:23:41 PM »

Are we broken???  You know I have had three attorneys for various reasons and never once have they ever hugged me, and Im not too scary to look at!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1445 on: October 31, 2008, 04:28:55 PM »

I had an attorney when I was 11 y/o and he did not hug me or hold my hand.  I was scared of him actually...that is until I saw the judge!  (I was on the prosecution side of the law and still scared)

I do not recall any of the childrens attorney's hugging or holding their hands now that I think about it. 

Do I hear a call coming on??  Oh ya I do Jose 1-800-4BOOTIE.   

You would think that professionals would have handled themselves as such.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: October 31, 2008, 04:29:40 PM »

Awww, A-1. I'm not an attorney, but I'll hug the crap outta ya!    I love kitties. I can't help it. I'm like that Elmyra girl from Looney Toons Razz

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: October 31, 2008, 04:31:56 PM »

MESSAGE FOR GEORGE AND CINDY

Casey claimed that she did not call 911 when Caylee went missing because she feared what would happen to her daughter.  In other words, if she notified police, the "kidnappers" might harm Caylee.  Well, the police were notified and Casey and you and George and Lee have all talked to them.  Now, Casey still says she cannot talk because she has to protect Caylee, and you say the same thing.  "Casey would go to jail for life to protect that little girl."  Hello?  How does Casey going to jail for life protect Caylee from anything?  If Caylee is alive and in the hands of kidnappers, as you claim, how can Casey not talking be of help, when you and George say that you have private investigators looking for her and "getting very close" which would seem to be more dangerous to Caylee.

You cannot have it both ways.  Either Caylee is with dangerous people who might harm her or she is in no danger whatsoever.  You do not seem that worried about her safety to me.  Nor do you seem in that big a rush to find her.  Is it any wonder most people think you and your whole family are lying?  Your story does not make sense.

And what is the purpose of kidnapping anyway?

1.  People kidnap for ransom, but no ransom has been asked for Caylee.  There is a reward that the "kidnappers" have ignored.

2.  People kidnap for love because they want a child to be their own child.  In that case, they take care of the child and keep her under wraps and never return her.  You claimed at first that "Zanny" took Caylee out of love, but you later switched to Caylee being in the hands of dangerous people who want to harm her. 

3.  People kidnap to get even with someone.  George insinuates that Casey got mixed up with the wrong people and may owe them money or drugs or something.  Then pay them and get Caylee back!  I notice you have not done that and neither has she.

One thing is certain.  People do not constantly move kidnapping victims from state to state or even out of the country without disguising them in some way.  Yet you claim Caylee has been spotted, easily recognized, even spoken to by others.  How likely is that?

George said he wanted his private investigator to visit with the media and tell them of his findings.  But so far, nothing.  And why would it be dangerous for Casey to tell what she knows but not for a private investigator to say that he is just steps from finding Caylee, which is what George said.

George also said Caylee would be home by the end of this month.  It October 31st.  Time is running out.  Where is Caylee? 

Pardon me if I put my hopes in TES bringing her home before you do.

Very well said!   

Happy Birthday Dolce!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: October 31, 2008, 04:33:49 PM »

Murt just got an email from jail officials: sanitary products are provided to inmates and IF Casey were pregnant, it would be private information, not discloseable.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1449 on: October 31, 2008, 04:38:54 PM »

I was just told that saying "Trick or Treat" and then sneaking a piece of candy from the candy bucket is bad.....

I am not sold on the preggers Casey thing.  I think her "morning" sickness was from the cans of deotorizer she used in the confines of her car and then drove around in.  That stuff obsorbes in your skin and makes you violently ill.  I know from experience.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1450 on: October 31, 2008, 04:40:30 PM »

Thanks again everyone for the sweetness!!    

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: October 31, 2008, 04:41:59 PM »

I was just told that saying "Trick or Treat" and then sneaking a piece of candy from the candy bucket is bad.....

I am not sold on the preggers Casey thing.  I think her "morning" sickness was from the cans of deotorizer she used in the confines of her car and then drove around in.  That stuff obsorbes in your skin and makes you violently ill.  I know from experience.

Agreed. I never gave any credence to the pregnancy theories either. But some people did, so I posted that info Wink

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1452 on: October 31, 2008, 04:45:51 PM »

Agreed. I never gave any credence to the pregnancy theories either. But some people did, so I posted that info Wink
Gotcha!  The world does not need another Anthony.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: October 31, 2008, 04:48:29 PM »

Dolce's birthday?!?! (we are almost related! -- you are more of a spook than me, though!) 
Happy Birthday!

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: October 31, 2008, 04:53:53 PM »

Is That The Ghost of Caylee Anthony?

George and Cindy Anthony are the grandparents of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony. In the video which originally aired on FOX NEWS and can now be found on FOXNEWS.com with between :16-:12 seconds left in the report what appears to be a child appears.

http://kdwb.com/pages/dave.html?feed=234521&article=4503416

video....

http://www.foxnews.com/video/?playerId=videolandingpage&referralObject=3152317

the darn video starts and stops (on my computer anyway) Is anyone able to get a screen shot of what you are referring to???

probably a reflection of a photo in the anthony home of lil caylee on the glass
the image is almost transparent and just over ga shoulder
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: October 31, 2008, 04:54:37 PM »

I cannot seem to find a transcript or a video of a police interview with Katherine Sanchez ... one of the witnesses questioned by Jose Baez at the deposition hearing yesterday.

Does anybody know whether the depositions of these five witnesses will be released?

I am somewhat concerned about Anthony Lazzaro deposition.  If it is not consistent with his answers in the politice interview ...

Janet

Anthony’s defense team questions prosecution witnesses 
 Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 4:56 AM EDT 
Created: Thursday, 30 Oct 2008, 9:15 PM EDT 

By Holly Bristow
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The defense team for Casey Anthony, mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, had a chance to question the prosecution's witnesses on Thursday.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with, among other charges, first degree murder.

Behind closed doors at the Orange County Courthouse, Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, questioned five people, any one of whom could testify in his client's murder trial. 

Each person was sworn in and placed under oath before the defense began their line of questions.  Three members of the state attorney's office sat in on the deposition.

First on the list, Katherine Sanchez. Sanchez works at an Amscott. She's the one who noticed Casey's white Pontiac sitting abandoned in front of her business for a few days at the end of June.

Next came three employees from Johnson's Towing, the company that towed Casey's car July 15th.

Gary Ridgeway towed the car. Nicole Lett collected the tow fee from Anthony's parents.  Simon Burch was with Casey's father when he picked up the car and opened the trunk.

Burch told police Anthony’s car smelled just like another they had a few months earlier where they found a dead man inside. 

Last on the list, was Tony Lazzaro, Casey Anthony's boyfriend at the time of her arrest in mid July.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7759611&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

++++++++

Transcript of interview with Gary Ridgeway
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/10%20Gary%20Ridgeway%20Transcript.pdf

Transcript of interview with Nicole Lett
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/15%20Nicole%20Lett%20Transcript.pdf

Transcript of interview with Simon Burch
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/13%20Simon%20Burch%20Transcript.pdf

Transcript of interview with Anthony Lazaro, July 22, 2008
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/07%20Anthony%20Lazaro%20July%2022,%202008(1).pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: October 31, 2008, 04:55:00 PM »

Murt just got an email from jail officials: sanitary products are provided to inmates and IF Casey were pregnant, it would be private information, not discloseable.

Thanks Brandi - that makes sense. 
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: October 31, 2008, 04:56:10 PM »

Thanks again everyone for the sweetness!!    
im late again! 
Happy Birthday Dolce
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: October 31, 2008, 05:00:25 PM »

MESSAGE FOR GEORGE AND CINDY

Casey claimed that she did not call 911 when Caylee went missing because she feared what would happen to her daughter.  In other words, if she notified police, the "kidnappers" might harm Caylee.  Well, the police were notified and Casey and you and George and Lee have all talked to them.  Now, Casey still says she cannot talk because she has to protect Caylee, and you say the same thing.  "Casey would go to jail for life to protect that little girl."  Hello?  How does Casey going to jail for life protect Caylee from anything?  If Caylee is alive and in the hands of kidnappers, as you claim, how can Casey not talking be of help, when you and George say that you have private investigators looking for her and "getting very close" which would seem to be more dangerous to Caylee.

You cannot have it both ways.  Either Caylee is with dangerous people who might harm her or she is in no danger whatsoever.  You do not seem that worried about her safety to me.  Nor do you seem in that big a rush to find her.  Is it any wonder most people think you and your whole family are lying?  Your story does not make sense.

And what is the purpose of kidnapping anyway?

1.  People kidnap for ransom, but no ransom has been asked for Caylee.  There is a reward that the "kidnappers" have ignored.

2.  People kidnap for love because they want a child to be their own child.  In that case, they take care of the child and keep her under wraps and never return her.  You claimed at first that "Zanny" took Caylee out of love, but you later switched to Caylee being in the hands of dangerous people who want to harm her. 

3.  People kidnap to get even with someone.  George insinuates that Casey got mixed up with the wrong people and may owe them money or drugs or something.  Then pay them and get Caylee back!  I notice you have not done that and neither has she.

One thing is certain.  People do not constantly move kidnapping victims from state to state or even out of the country without disguising them in some way.  Yet you claim Caylee has been spotted, easily recognized, even spoken to by others.  How likely is that?

George said he wanted his private investigator to visit with the media and tell them of his findings.  But so far, nothing.  And why would it be dangerous for Casey to tell what she knows but not for a private investigator to say that he is just steps from finding Caylee, which is what George said.

George also said Caylee would be home by the end of this month.  It October 31st.  Time is running out.  Where is Caylee? 

Pardon me if I put my hopes in TES bringing her home before you do.

Very well said!   

Happy Birthday Dolce!
can i just say that your thought processes are amazing hudsunn!! i love reading your posts.
OpenMind4U
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1459 on: October 31, 2008, 05:01:59 PM »

Monkeys, look what just has been posted on WS...

http://www.justiceforcaylee.com/pages/dailyupdates.php

...the peRRRRfect mind should be RRRRReused!!!!...RRRRRRachel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.