April 19, 2024, 10:21:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390413 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: October 31, 2008, 09:28:21 PM »

So, was it a monkey that they were referring to who blew the whistle to the FLA bar????

I think so    It may have been Western *******.

Been gone all pm- sorry, trying to catch up on posts.
I emailed the Fla Bar association a copy of the WFTV report and asked if that kind of behavior met their criteria for Unprofessional Behavior, (hugging an indicted prisoner, and being seen and reprimanded repeatedly for doing so) .
I said that at the very least it was an undignified thing to do.
They are going to review it and get back to me.
Professionals are supposed to be above reproach in their personal and professional demeanor.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: October 31, 2008, 09:28:58 PM »

Hey Wreck, Trick or Treat.......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: October 31, 2008, 09:28:58 PM »

Since nobody answered me, I assume there was no news on NG tonight.

Happy Halloween. I am turning it in.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: October 31, 2008, 09:30:05 PM »

I have the same question....   I know NG is off on Friday usually.  Is it worth staying up for ?
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: October 31, 2008, 09:32:59 PM »

I read somewhere that LA has hired an attorney.  Is that correct??  I can't remember where I saw it.

I seem to remember that as well.  Wasn't it right around the time LE asked for his DNA?
I think that's right but I can't find it...sure would like to know who his attorney is...I guess he's been told to stay far away from casey, GA and CA...I just don't get it...if he has nothing to hide where is he?  You wouldn't be able to beat my brothers away with a stick.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: October 31, 2008, 09:34:42 PM »

I have the same question....   I know NG is off on Friday usually.  Is it worth staying up for ?
Not much new...just talking about JB hugging casey too much.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: October 31, 2008, 09:35:12 PM »

Calling it a night..
Hope everone had a fun filled Halloween  I know I did....
Trick or Treaters did do (I think) when I answered the door    

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1607 on: October 31, 2008, 09:35:59 PM »

No visits with the sociopath's cult, they know where Caylee is, can't take the chance that the code will be broken & the location will be disclosed for the searcher's to find.

they told you there is a script. a 30 day script. what, do people need to be hit in the head with a shovel to understand that they are complicit?

they don't talk, except in generalities and "unknown known" locations but only known to them.

and people wonder why there was a mob outside their house every nite. I have to wonder if there is more to this than just the needle for Casey. Who else could get a jolt, if ya get my drift.

If there is an accomplice, and I think there is, it's in the family. It's not a person Casey knew outside the family.

But the "script" says to ensnare everyone you have ever known.. wonder who came up with that portion of the "script" 

The "script", which does exist, says to take the focus off the Anthony Freak Show and blame anyone. And they all help, from Cin Cin tossin' Jesse under the bus, to George's "I have to believe her". George does not have to believe her. He says that because he needs some adjudication for his own rotten and complicit actions. He fools me NOT.

It's all a game for sheeple.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: October 31, 2008, 09:37:01 PM »

So, was it a monkey that they were referring to who blew the whistle to the FLA bar????

I emailed the Fla Bar association a copy of the WFTV report and asked if that kind of behavior met their criteria for Unprofessional Behavior, (hugging an indicted prisoner, and being seen and reprimanded repeatedly for doing so) .
Professionals are supposed to be above reproach in their personal and professional demeanor.

GOOD JOB WESTERN *******!!!!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: October 31, 2008, 09:37:33 PM »

Western ******* - it was mentioned on NG that someone was reporting to the Fla Bar.  That someone could be you!  If you can watch NG it may be worth it for that alone, if not the transcript should be available by tomorrow.  NG wasn't on as usual she is off on Fridays.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: October 31, 2008, 09:41:43 PM »

No visits with the sociopath's cult, they know where Caylee is, can't take the chance that the code will be broken & the location will be disclosed for the searcher's to find.

they told you there is a script. a 30 day script. what, do people need to be hit in the head with a shovel to understand that they are complicit?

they don't talk, except in generalities and "unknown known" locations but only known to them.

and people wonder why there was a mob outside their house every nite. I have to wonder if there is more to this than just the needle for Casey. Who else could get a jolt, if ya get my drift.

If there is an accomplice, and I think there is, it's in the family. It's not a person Casey knew outside the family.

But the "script" says to ensnare everyone you have ever known.. wonder who came up with that portion of the "script" 

The "script", which does exist, says to take the focus off the Anthony Freak Show and blame anyone. And they all help, from Cin Cin tossin' Jesse under the bus, to George's "I have to believe her". George does not have to believe her. He says that because he needs some adjudication for his own rotten and complicit actions. He fools me NOT.

It's all a game for sheeple.
Yes, the script that she lost with the cell phone that she lost with the baby sitter that she lost with the child that she lost.........

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1611 on: October 31, 2008, 09:41:52 PM »

Are we broken???  You know I have had three attorneys for various reasons and never once have they ever hugged me, and Im not too scary to look at!!!

My dentist is very good looking and ... he knows how uncomfortable I am with having the insides of my mouth poked, prodded and scraped.  He is very reassuring but ... NOT ONE SINGLE HUG!

Janet

I only get hugged by younger guys like my nephews, and really old guys!
My opinion is that these hugs by themselves might not be so bad. But taken together with the little face snuggling in his neck, his arm around her while walking out, holding her up really close, the hand holding we've seen a few times... all of that suggests some impropriety here... and very unethical and improper on his part. She might not know better... or care... but HE SHOULD!!

Happy Bithday, Dolce!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: October 31, 2008, 09:42:27 PM »

Western ******* - it was mentioned on NG that someone was reporting to the Fla Bar.  That someone could be you!  If you can watch NG it may be worth it for that alone, if not the transcript should be available by tomorrow.  NG wasn't on as usual she is off on Fridays.

Oh golly!!
I'm making some popcorn, I gotta watch this....
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1613 on: October 31, 2008, 09:48:12 PM »

Western *******, you are making the news everywhere!  Good Job!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1614 on: October 31, 2008, 09:49:12 PM »

OOPs, sorry about my last post. LOL  No, but I wish I could have a drink right now. 

ON NG, did they say "the Anthony's finally speak out."  If so, is there a link.  If not, just pretend I never asked. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: October 31, 2008, 09:51:34 PM »

Calling it a night..
Hope everone had a fun filled Halloween  I know I did....
Trick or Treaters did do (I think) when I answered the door    
Is that what you wore?????  eek!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: October 31, 2008, 09:52:00 PM »

OOPs, sorry about my last post. LOL  No, but I wish I could have a drink right now. 

ON NG, did they say "the Anthony's finally speak out."  If so, is there a link.  If not, just pretend I never asked. 

Yeah, but they didn't say anything really.  Same old BS. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: October 31, 2008, 09:54:13 PM »

Western *******: 

http://www.wftv.com/news/17859993/detail.html

(snipped)

The complaint with the Florida Bar was filed by a woman from Indiana who had read about the incident online and felt Baez overstepped his boundaries. The Bar said it would investigate the complaint even though the woman had no involvement in the case. Baez could have his license revoked if the Bar deems the conduct inappropriate but license forfeiture would be extreme in a case such as this.

(snipped)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: October 31, 2008, 10:06:35 PM »

Shutting porch light off... and stating to eat the left over treats    and going back to ME

pig lol   pig

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: October 31, 2008, 10:07:04 PM »

Rob, I just do not understand why OCSO is allowing this facade to go on like this.  I do not understand why some type of official action has not been taken against them, giving them a pass as grieving _____ ____ents, they should have all been hauled in, don't you think that's what even they expected when they took the offensive step of obtaining Nejame's representation under the guise of the BS he spoused off to the tv sets of America?

This is just so damaging to everybody involved, mainly the search organizations & searcher's & the taxpayer's & every missing person that actually is disappeared by criminals, it's just so upsetting to me that these co-conspirator's are not behind bars but were left to the comforts of their home to call on OCSO for every damn mess they have created themselves, right down to the outrageous calls for 2 gas cans with a value inclusively of $50.  Who the hell do they think they are & why are OCSO treating them like they are law abiding taxpayer's when they are nothing but scammer's that have given their blessings for the wasteful disposal of a little girl?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.