April 25, 2024, 02:46:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390684 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: October 31, 2008, 10:11:54 PM »

I only get hugged by younger guys like my nephews, and really old guys!
My opinion is that these hugs by themselves might not be so bad. But taken together with the little face snuggling in his neck, his arm around her while walking out, holding her up really close, the hand holding we've seen a few times... all of that suggests some impropriety here... and very unethical and improper on his part. She might not know better... or care... but HE SHOULD!!

Happy Bithday, Dolce!!

Remember Mary Winkler ... her lawyer held her hand, was always putting his arm around her.   May be more in JB's case,  but basically it's a look at how helpless she is, I have to protect her, don't you feel sorry for her thing.   Sort of along the same lines of defense attnys always making their clients dress in a certain way. 

I found it odd that LP was completely in defense of JB's actions on NG tonight.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1621 on: October 31, 2008, 10:15:10 PM »

Good evening to all monkeys and welcome newbies
I watched NG and got so darn mad I got up to take a bath to calm down LOL
The A's are just insane do they think all of America is dumb and can't see that they are lier's 
OK let's not tell the FBI or LE the people that are here to serve and protect you what you know. So they can find her and bring her home. That is what they do they would lay down their own life to see this little baby alive and brought home.
Buttttttttttttt lets tell the media so what you are really doing is telling the person that has her that you are close to finding her. So they can harm her or move her again.
Casey will not talk because it will harm Caylee she will go to prison for the rest of her life to protect her. But you blab it to the world. A's you are insane.
This just makes me sick lets don't trust LE with your granddaughters/ daughters life but let's trust them with mine/Casey's when she called 911 because of stuff being thrown at her house

munkey hugs

Well, it's just as LP says... Cindy is lying.... lie, lie, lie. She knows the truth but it's all about defending Casey now. She can't possibly think that anyone would believe all this stuff about Casey protecting Caylee. It's all over the news, every day, how could that help Caylee? It won't. Even if Caylee were still alive... does she think they will be able to just sneak up on them and grab her without risking getting killed? Somebody needs to get through to them somehow that these stories they keep telling are just making all of them look worse... and it's making Casey's case worse as well.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: October 31, 2008, 10:16:49 PM »

No visits with the sociopath's cult, they know where Caylee is, can't take the chance that the code will be broken & the location will be disclosed for the searcher's to find.

they told you there is a script. a 30 day script. what, do people need to be hit in the head with a shovel to understand that they are complicit?

they don't talk, except in generalities and "unknown known" locations but only known to them.

and people wonder why there was a mob outside their house every nite. I have to wonder if there is more to this than just the needle for Casey. Who else could get a jolt, if ya get my drift.

If there is an accomplice, and I think there is, it's in the family. It's not a person Casey knew outside the family.

But the "script" says to ensnare everyone you have ever known.. wonder who came up with that portion of the "script" 

The "script", which does exist, says to take the focus off the Anthony Freak Show and blame anyone. And they all help, from Cin Cin tossin' Jesse under the bus, to George's "I have to believe her". George does not have to believe her. He says that because he needs some adjudication for his own rotten and complicit actions. He fools me NOT.

It's all a game for sheeple.

I agree Rob, one or more of them knows a lot they are not telling. Maybe at the time things happened they did not realize, but in hindsight I think they know/saw/heard plenty.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1623 on: October 31, 2008, 10:16:59 PM »

Below is from the PRSSA where JB's daughter is a member. It says that she lived with her mom. Then when she is older, she works for her dad. Is he married or remarried? Curious. LP stated that JB wouldn't fall for KC because JB's wife was beautiful. Something like why would he, his wife is beautiful, if I recall correctly. Just curious now to his status. Hopefully this hasn't been discussed before. If so, nevermind...and sorry...

Life is always brighter with a smile," said Miami, Fla. native Christina Baez. While Christina, like most Miami natives, loves the beach, her home and heart is in the Swamp. Christina, this year's PRSSA Tresurer, dreamt of being a Gator and a Gator cheerleader since she was 7 years old, when she lived with her mother in on-campus housing, just a few steps away from Christina's freshman year dorm.

Now a senior, Christina has been a member of the Florida Competitive Cheerleading Orange team for three seasons. She also has a background in media relations and crisis management matched by few other public relations students. During the summer of 2008, Christina was hired by her father, Jose Baez, to handle all media relations in the Casey Anthony case and the search for her missing daughter, Caylee Anthony. During this period, Christina handled all national and local media appearances for her father in print, network and cable television, and radio. Christina has worked closely with major print publications such as People magazine and the Orlando Sentinel. She also worked daily with major network shows such as Good Morning America, NBC's Today show, Fox American News Live and ABC's 20/20. She has worked with programs on CNN, including Larry King Live and Nancy Grace.

Christina's ultimate dream is to travel the world. In the past few years, Christina has visited several popular destinations such as Southern Europe, Morocco, New York City, Las Vegas and the Bahamas. She has combined her passion for traveling and Public Relations, and is currently interning with Contiki Holidays in their Field Marketing Internship program on-campus. Christina will graduate in May 2009 as a Public Relations major with minors in Spanish and Leadership.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: October 31, 2008, 10:21:59 PM »

I know really nothing about law.  I have a question.  If someone is involved, say admitting to some kind of help, would they necessarily be arrested now?  Or would they be allowed to remain outside, perhaps to be of some kind of help?  Please don't throw peels at me.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1625 on: October 31, 2008, 10:25:42 PM »

I only get hugged by younger guys like my nephews, and really old guys!
My opinion is that these hugs by themselves might not be so bad. But taken together with the little face snuggling in his neck, his arm around her while walking out, holding her up really close, the hand holding we've seen a few times... all of that suggests some impropriety here... and very unethical and improper on his part. She might not know better... or care... but HE SHOULD!!

Happy Bithday, Dolce!!

Remember Mary Winkler ... her lawyer held her hand, was always putting his arm around her.   May be more in JB's case,  but basically it's a look at how helpless she is, I have to protect her, don't you feel sorry for her thing.   Sort of along the same lines of defense attnys always making their clients dress in a certain way. 

I found it odd that LP was completely in defense of JB's actions on NG tonight.

Yes, I do remember that. Somehow it just didn't look quite as.... suggestive... as this does though. He KNOWS it's against the rules of the jail. He's been there for clients before. And that snuggly little face-in-the-neck thing looks... wrong. I snuggle like that with my hubby, and it gets him excited. See where I'm going?
Someone on WS suggested that Baez has a daughter about Casey's age, maybe the two of them are friends, it might be a protective thing. Yeah.... but if one of my friends' dads had hugged me like that when I was that age, my dad would have shot him! Without question. Times have changed, I guess.
Sorry... I am just disgusted with all of them lately..... I want it to be over with and Caylee found and the A's charade to be done.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: October 31, 2008, 10:26:50 PM »

I know really nothing about law.  I have a question.  If someone is involved, say admitting to some kind of help, would they necessarily be arrested now?  Or would they be allowed to remain outside, perhaps to be of some kind of help?  Please don't throw peels at me.

You mean say if LEE had knowledge of what happened or where Caylee might be, would he be arrested or would they leave him free to help?  I DON'T KNOW 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: October 31, 2008, 10:28:28 PM »

Do you mean like, a hostile witness for the prosecution?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1628 on: October 31, 2008, 10:31:39 PM »

It depends on how much they were involved in. Sometimes an accomplice is given immunity for turning on the other person and offering details that helps the case. A lot of it depends also on the prosecutor, what they are willing to agree to with regards to someone talking. They probably would be given a much lighter sentence... or none at all, it just depends on several things.
Btw, I'm not a lawyer, and I don't play one on t.v. But I do read a lot. John Grisham is my favorite but any good courtroom drama is my cup of tea!

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1629 on: October 31, 2008, 10:32:11 PM »

I just wanted to remind all the monkeys about the ongoing effort to help TES by putting a cookbook together.

Currently we have about 35 orders for cookbooks. We are trying to get to 50 so that we can go to first print.
The TES cookbooks will only be available at search sites. They will be free to anyone who makes a donation of $20 or more.

As a thank you to all Scared Monkeys, TES has agreed to allow us a one time privilege to purchase these cookbooks via mail order. The cost to the Monkeys will be a $15 dollar donation and of course, S&H.

Here is the link for the ordering information. http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?showtopic=140

We also are still needing additional recipes. Our greatest need is in the bread, rolls, and muffin recipes. Please assist us in posting your recipes, even if they are not in this category, we would love to have them!!

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: October 31, 2008, 10:34:00 PM »

You mean say if LEE had knowledge of what happened or where Caylee might be, would he be arrested or would they leave him free to help?  I DON'T KNOW 

I did not know that along with your many talents you were a mind reader also!  You are good!::MonkeyHaHa::  I have a couple others that I am very suspicious of also.  Doesn't anyone think it is odd that Cindy called in Casey's whole posse to have a convo?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: October 31, 2008, 10:34:50 PM »

Remember the photo that JB supposedly found with Zenaita, caylee and casey???  Where the heck is it?    I'ts been over 3 weeks???  Come on Jose........... 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: October 31, 2008, 10:37:40 PM »

well from where I am sitting, the nonsense being espoused by the dark side has no chance in hell of succeeding, but I can see them BJ JB & his cohorts presenting that it was the accomplices that were the deed doers & place that as reasonable doubt.

the only, imo persons available to have harmed Caylee & disappeared her were of the same last name, if they are not charged as co-conspirator's then to me that leaves them available as to be used by the defense to get the skank off under the pretense of reasonable doubt & then alternately if then the State's Attorney places charges, the alternate reverse psychology can be utilized to free them.

man, Law & Order has had at least 5 such plots on that series in the last 10 years.  BJ JB & his cohorts are trying for a jury containing at least 2 idiots if not only 1 idiot & as we can see by the tips that have been called into the crime lines of FL we have a serious problem with our population at large that could give them the idiots that they are looking for to be more than a fantasy but actually could become a reality.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: October 31, 2008, 10:39:16 PM »

I don't know but if I saw my husband with his young slinky client doing that huggy wuggy, wispering sweet nothings in each others ear thing, I might be seeking my own lawyer.   Would he do that if Drew Peterson was his client?   
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: October 31, 2008, 10:40:15 PM »

MESSAGE FOR GEORGE AND CINDY

Casey claimed that she did not call 911 when Caylee went missing because she feared what would happen to her daughter.  In other words, if she notified police, the "kidnappers" might harm Caylee.  Well, the police were notified and Casey and you and George and Lee have all talked to them.  Now, Casey still says she cannot talk because she has to protect Caylee, and you say the same thing.  "Casey would go to jail for life to protect that little girl."  Hello?  How does Casey going to jail for life protect Caylee from anything?  If Caylee is alive and in the hands of kidnappers, as you claim, how can Casey not talking be of help, when you and George say that you have private investigators looking for her and "getting very close" which would seem to be more dangerous to Caylee.

You cannot have it both ways.  Either Caylee is with dangerous people who might harm her or she is in no danger whatsoever.  You do not seem that worried about her safety to me.  Nor do you seem in that big a rush to find her.  Is it any wonder most people think you and your whole family are lying?  Your story does not make sense.

And what is the purpose of kidnapping anyway?

1.  People kidnap for ransom, but no ransom has been asked for Caylee.  There is a reward that the "kidnappers" have ignored.

2.  People kidnap for love because they want a child to be their own child.  In that case, they take care of the child and keep her under wraps and never return her.  You claimed at first that "Zanny" took Caylee out of love, but you later switched to Caylee being in the hands of dangerous people who want to harm her. 

3.  People kidnap to get even with someone.  George insinuates that Casey got mixed up with the wrong people and may owe them money or drugs or something.  Then pay them and get Caylee back!  I notice you have not done that and neither has she.

One thing is certain.  People do not constantly move kidnapping victims from state to state or even out of the country without disguising them in some way.  Yet you claim Caylee has been spotted, easily recognized, even spoken to by others.  How likely is that?

George said he wanted his private investigator to visit with the media and tell them of his findings.  But so far, nothing.  And why would it be dangerous for Casey to tell what she knows but not for a private investigator to say that he is just steps from finding Caylee, which is what George said.

George also said Caylee would be home by the end of this month.  It October 31st.  Time is running out.  Where is Caylee? 

Pardon me if I put my hopes in TES bringing her home before you do.

Just got on-board and trying to catch-up.  Got this far and I have to give a BIG AMEN to this.  Couldn't be better said!!!  Do they really think that the whole rest of the world lives in little glass houses and believe their @#@#@.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1635 on: October 31, 2008, 10:41:10 PM »

I don't know but if I saw my husband with his young slinky client doing that huggy wuggy, wispering sweet nothings in each others ear thing, I might be seeking my own lawyer.   Would he do that if Drew Peterson was his client?   

Now MM - he said he hugs all his clients.  Baez is not gender biased.   
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: October 31, 2008, 10:43:00 PM »

Oh, I should have given Dolce a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY, first!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLCE! 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: October 31, 2008, 10:43:27 PM »

I saw part of NG last night where they showed Tony Lazarro. What the heck was he smirking about ? This, I think was when he was going thru the metal detectors in the court. He had his hat off and then he put in on backwards again. Just smiling !
Like he was going to a concert. don't find what he was testifing to amusing. But then again, how smart could he be, involved with KC. 
Cindy is just crazy. If she's willing to spend the rest of her life in jail etc. The A's must know that life in prison is the way it's going tp play out.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1638 on: October 31, 2008, 10:47:29 PM »

I saw part of NG last night where they showed Tony Lazarro. What the heck was he smirking about ? This, I think was when he was going thru the metal detectors in the court. He had his hat off and then he put in on backwards again. Just smiling !
Like he was going to a concert. don't find what he was testifing to amusing. But then again, how smart could he be, involved with KC. 
Cindy is just crazy. If she's willing to spend the rest of her life in jail etc. The A's must know that life in prison is the way it's going tp play out.

That video bugged me too, but it is just more proof of what a group of Losers Casey was hanging out with. Just like Casey he has no clue how to dress, or how to act. It is all just a joke to them. He had that hey I'm cool, I was gettin some kinda look to him. Ugh, hope his wiener falls off!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1639 on: October 31, 2008, 10:48:44 PM »

I have heard that Tony is getting alot of death threats.  This display at the couthouse certainly does nothing to help his image  However, I will go on record saying IMO, I believe he absolutely no involvement in Caylee's death. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.