April 20, 2024, 06:33:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390522 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: October 31, 2008, 10:49:14 PM »

I saw part of NG last night where they showed Tony Lazarro. What the heck was he smirking about ? This, I think was when he was going thru the metal detectors in the court. He had his hat off and then he put in on backwards again. Just smiling !
Like he was going to a concert. don't find what he was testifing to amusing. But then again, how smart could he be, involved with KC. 
Cindy is just crazy. If she's willing to spend the rest of her life in jail etc. The A's must know that life in prison is the way it's going tp play out.

I think the Anthony's are happy in a way that Casey is in jail now.  While she was home they probably couldn't leave the house and do their search charade.  They are now free to leave their credit cards, wallets, and gas cans unattended.     
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: October 31, 2008, 10:49:57 PM »

I saw part of NG last night where they showed Tony Lazarro. What the heck was he smirking about ? This, I think was when he was going thru the metal detectors in the court. He had his hat off and then he put in on backwards again. Just smiling !
Like he was going to a concert. don't find what he was testifing to amusing. But then again, how smart could he be, involved with KC. 
Cindy is just crazy. If she's willing to spend the rest of her life in jail etc. The A's must know that life in prison is the way it's going tp play out.

That video bugged me too, but it is just more proof of what a group of Losers Casey was hanging out with. Just like Casey he has no clue how to dress, or how to act. It is all just a joke to them. He had that hey I'm cool, I was gettin some kinda look to him. Ugh, hope his wiener falls off!
That's pretty drastic!!!!  BTW, did you know you have a little creature in your mouth???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: October 31, 2008, 10:50:57 PM »

So, the next exicting day is November 8th when Tes starts hunting again, right?????

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: October 31, 2008, 10:51:28 PM »

I don't know but if I saw my husband with his young slinky client doing that huggy wuggy, wispering sweet nothings in each others ear thing, I might be seeking my own lawyer.   Would he do that if Drew Peterson was his client?   

Now MM - he said he hugs all his clients.  Baez is not gender biased.   

Somehow I can't picture him looking at say OJ with that same look.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1644 on: October 31, 2008, 10:53:11 PM »

I don't know but if I saw my husband with his young slinky client doing that huggy wuggy, wispering sweet nothings in each others ear thing, I might be seeking my own lawyer.   Would he do that if Drew Peterson was his client?   

I hope you are not implying that Mr Baez is somehow lying!!! 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: October 31, 2008, 10:53:31 PM »

MESSAGE FOR GEORGE AND CINDY

Casey claimed that she did not call 911 when Caylee went missing because she feared what would happen to her daughter.  In other words, if she notified police, the "kidnappers" might harm Caylee.  Well, the police were notified and Casey and you and George and Lee have all talked to them.  Now, Casey still says she cannot talk because she has to protect Caylee, and you say the same thing.  "Casey would go to jail for life to protect that little girl."  Hello?  How does Casey going to jail for life protect Caylee from anything?  If Caylee is alive and in the hands of kidnappers, as you claim, how can Casey not talking be of help, when you and George say that you have private investigators looking for her and "getting very close" which would seem to be more dangerous to Caylee.

You cannot have it both ways.  Either Caylee is with dangerous people who might harm her or she is in no danger whatsoever.  You do not seem that worried about her safety to me.  Nor do you seem in that big a rush to find her.  Is it any wonder most people think you and your whole family are lying?  Your story does not make sense.

And what is the purpose of kidnapping anyway?

1.  People kidnap for ransom, but no ransom has been asked for Caylee.  There is a reward that the "kidnappers" have ignored.

2.  People kidnap for love because they want a child to be their own child.  In that case, they take care of the child and keep her under wraps and never return her.  You claimed at first that "Zanny" took Caylee out of love, but you later switched to Caylee being in the hands of dangerous people who want to harm her. 

3.  People kidnap to get even with someone.  George insinuates that Casey got mixed up with the wrong people and may owe them money or drugs or something.  Then pay them and get Caylee back!  I notice you have not done that and neither has she.

One thing is certain.  People do not constantly move kidnapping victims from state to state or even out of the country without disguising them in some way.  Yet you claim Caylee has been spotted, easily recognized, even spoken to by others.  How likely is that?

George said he wanted his private investigator to visit with the media and tell them of his findings.  But so far, nothing.  And why would it be dangerous for Casey to tell what she knows but not for a private investigator to say that he is just steps from finding Caylee, which is what George said.

George also said Caylee would be home by the end of this month.  It October 31st.  Time is running out.  Where is Caylee? 

Pardon me if I put my hopes in TES bringing her home before you do.

Just got on-board and trying to catch-up.  Got this far and I have to give a BIG AMEN to this.  Couldn't be better said!!!  Do they really think that the whole rest of the world lives in little glass houses and believe their @#@#@.

Hudsunn, once again has said so very well what I have been thinking. Nice job.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: October 31, 2008, 10:53:34 PM »

S'orry, exciting wasn't the right word.  I think about these cases so much, last nite, I dreamed they were all with me, but tiny babies, and I couldn't fine enough bottles for them alll.............................

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: October 31, 2008, 10:54:24 PM »

I know really nothing about law.  I have a question.  If someone is involved, say admitting to some kind of help, would they necessarily be arrested now?  Or would they be allowed to remain outside, perhaps to be of some kind of help?  Please don't throw peels at me.

Do you mean like, a hostile witness for the prosecution?
Anyone who might know SOMETHING

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1648 on: October 31, 2008, 10:54:45 PM »

So, the next exicting day is November 8th when Tes starts hunting again, right?????

Yes, Always - that would be correct.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: October 31, 2008, 10:55:08 PM »

He does look smitten and in awe IMHO. For all the world to see.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: October 31, 2008, 10:55:54 PM »

That psychic Gayle (sp?) King and her psychic friends are doing a search tomorrow.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: October 31, 2008, 10:56:11 PM »

Thank you Mytime.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: October 31, 2008, 10:56:33 PM »

I just wanted to remind all the monkeys about the ongoing effort to help TES by putting a cookbook together.

Currently we have about 35 orders for cookbooks. We are trying to get to 50 so that we can go to first print.
The TES cookbooks will only be available at search sites. They will be free to anyone who makes a donation of $20 or more.

As a thank you to all Scared Monkeys, TES has agreed to allow us a one time privilege to purchase these cookbooks via mail order. The cost to the Monkeys will be a $15 dollar donation and of course, S&H.

Here is the link for the ordering information. http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?showtopic=140

We also are still needing additional recipes. Our greatest need is in the bread, rolls, and muffin recipes. Please assist us in posting your recipes, even if they are not in this category, we would love to have them!!

Hi, Orchid, I mailed an order for 3 cookbooks today! I also submitted 5 recipes but I'll post some more for the bread category tomorrow. I received the nicest Thank you letter from TES and Tim Miller today for my tshirt order & donation mailed earlier this month. I just cannot fathom anyone trying to hurt Tim or his organization. They are so humble & appreciative. I will always continue to send what I can to help them. Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! Goodnight!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: October 31, 2008, 10:57:27 PM »

That psychic Gayle (sp?) King and her psychic friends are doing a search tomorrow.   
Well, that's good. 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: October 31, 2008, 10:58:29 PM »

I know really nothing about law.  I have a question.  If someone is involved, say admitting to some kind of help, would they necessarily be arrested now?  Or would they be allowed to remain outside, perhaps to be of some kind of help?  Please don't throw peels at me.

Do you mean like, a hostile witness for the prosecution?
Anyone who might know SOMETHING

She was out and about and yapped on phone so much after June 16, I imagine there are plenty of people who have plenty to say.

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1655 on: October 31, 2008, 10:58:29 PM »

That video bugged me too, but it is just more proof of what a group of Losers Casey was hanging out with. Just like Casey he has no clue how to dress, or how to act. It is all just a joke to them. He had that hey I'm cool, I was gettin some kinda look to him. Ugh, hope his wiener falls off!
That's pretty drastic!!!!  BTW, did you know you have a little creature in your mouth???

You may be right, but I am just beginning to find fault with EVERY single one of them. Casey, Cindy, George, Lee, Jose, ok well I would have to copy and paste the whole list of boyfriends, so I will quit.  I don't think any of them can walk to the car now without me just saying gggggrrrrr!!!!!

Invision put that little creature in my mouth for Halloween, and I had hoped it might help me keep it shut, but to no avail. I guess tomorrow it will disappear!! I believe I will try to find a more calming avitar. I need to calm down. I just keep thinking..... Don't let the bastxxds (Anthony's) get you down!!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1656 on: October 31, 2008, 10:58:39 PM »

Thank you Mytime.

You are very welcome, Always.  So are all the babies going hungry?  Please get more bottles before you go to bed tonight.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1657 on: October 31, 2008, 10:58:42 PM »

Check this out:  http://www.orlandosentinel2.com/data/arrests/

Look at all the bookings just for Oct. 30th!  Unreal.  1 more reason I stay "Good"! 

omg!  did you guys see this lady guy?

Arrested for "assignation to commit prostitution"

"Now MM - he said he hugs all his clients.  Baez is not gender biased."   

I would like to see Mr. Baez walk out of the courthouse with this client.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: October 31, 2008, 10:58:43 PM »

S'orry, exciting wasn't the right word.  I think about these cases so much, last nite, I dreamed they were all with me, but tiny babies, and I couldn't fine enough bottles for them alll.............................

Maybe it would be best if you don't watch the Anthony interview with the ghost in the background than!!!   That was eerie.   
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: October 31, 2008, 10:58:49 PM »

It depends on how much they were involved in. Sometimes an accomplice is given immunity for turning on the other person and offering details that helps the case. A lot of it depends also on the prosecutor, what they are willing to agree to with regards to someone talking. They probably would be given a much lighter sentence... or none at all, it just depends on several things.
Btw, I'm not a lawyer, and I don't play one on t.v. But I do read a lot. John Grisham is my favorite but any good courtroom drama is my cup of tea!
[/quote

Hhhhmmmmm

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.