March 29, 2024, 08:21:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 389374 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1660 on: October 31, 2008, 11:01:45 PM »

Check this out:  http://www.orlandosentinel2.com/data/arrests/

Look at all the bookings just for Oct. 30th!  Unreal.  1 more reason I stay "Good"! 

omg!  did you guys see this lady guy?

Arrested for "assignation to commit prostitution"

"Now MM - he said he hugs all his clients.  Baez is not gender biased."   

I would like to see Mr. Baez walk out of the courthouse with this client.   

I would too!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: October 31, 2008, 11:02:08 PM »

Look at all the bookings just for Oct. 30th!  Unreal.  1 more reason I stay "Good"! 

This looks like a job for Klaas (a little photochop)  with Baez
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1662 on: October 31, 2008, 11:04:43 PM »

Monken, thank you for your donation, recipes and the cookbook order. The count of 35 was from last night, so we may only be 10 or so short now. Yippee! We are getting closer everyday.

Also I forgot the link in my earlier post for anyone who wants to put in recipes. Here it is:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?

You do have to register, but it only takes a minute, and then you can put your recipes in.

Thanks to all who already have, our success is all because of a bunch of great monkeys!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: October 31, 2008, 11:06:15 PM »

S'orry, exciting wasn't the right word.  I think about these cases so much, last nite, I dreamed they were all with me, but tiny babies, and I couldn't fine enough bottles for them alll.............................

Maybe it would be best if you don't watch the Anthony interview with the ghost in the background than!!!   That was eerie.   
I saw it and didn't know what to think about it.  Did I ever tell you about my little sister's house???  She lived in this house that you could enter the living area two differnent ways.  I bought her sons a puppy and brought it to them.  That dog would never go in that room.  He would stand at either one of the doorways and bark, but would not go in there.....Wierd huh????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: October 31, 2008, 11:07:32 PM »

This looks like a job for Klaas (a little photochop)  with Baez
"....and they called it Puppy loooove..." ( I can see Baez making goo goo eyes) 

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: October 31, 2008, 11:07:45 PM »

I saw part of NG last night where they showed Tony Lazarro. What the heck was he smirking about ? This, I think was when he was going thru the metal detectors in the court. He had his hat off and then he put in on backwards again. Just smiling !
Like he was going to a concert. don't find what he was testifing to amusing. But then again, how smart could he be, involved with KC. 
Cindy is just crazy. If she's willing to spend the rest of her life in jail etc. The A's must know that life in prison is the way it's going tp play out.

His behavior is right up there with Lee laughing about the smell in the car.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: October 31, 2008, 11:09:10 PM »

Yes, I do remember that. Somehow it just didn't look quite as.... suggestive... as this does though. He KNOWS it's against the rules of the jail. He's been there for clients before. And that snuggly little face-in-the-neck thing looks... wrong. I snuggle like that with my hubby, and it gets him excited. See where I'm going?
Someone on WS suggested that Baez has a daughter about Casey's age, maybe the two of them are friends, it might be a protective thing. Yeah.... but if one of my friends' dads had hugged me like that when I was that age, my dad would have shot him! Without question. Times have changed, I guess.
Sorry... I am just disgusted with all of them lately..... I want it to be over with and Caylee found and the A's charade to be done.

yep, I know where you're going, lol ...  the snuggle into the neck and whisper into the ear was over the top, I agree.  Mary Winkler looked dowdy and dressed dowdy, and her attorney was geeky looking and talking (though smart as could be), so they looked less suggestive IMO, but he did play up the innocent thing to the hilt with her. 
JB appears not to be so smart. What I was saying was that I think he was trying for the innocent little girl thing but it backfired.  No one but Geraldo believes anything that comes out of his mouth. He should have told her to wipe off the makeup, get out of the tight jeans, shorts and shirts from the get-go - and kept his distance.  She had no business going to his office for 6 hours a day, that alone caused talk of impropriety.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: October 31, 2008, 11:09:45 PM »

S'orry, exciting wasn't the right word.  I think about these cases so much, last nite, I dreamed they were all with me, but tiny babies, and I couldn't fine enough bottles for them alll.............................

Maybe it would be best if you don't watch the Anthony interview with the ghost in the background than!!!   That was eerie.   
I saw it and didn't know what to think about it.  Did I ever tell you about my little sister's house???  She lived in this house that you could enter the living area two differnent ways.  I bought her sons a puppy and brought it to them.  That dog would never go in that room.  He would stand at either one of the doorways and bark, but would not go in there.....Wierd huh????

One of the posts later in the evening said it was a reflection of Cindy's mom who was standing on the back porch. I think that has been confirmed the way the post was written if IRRC.

Ok so I don't hate the Caylee's great grandparents. Whew. I finally found somebody not to hate. 

On that note, I will leave you all to the cage. Goodnight monkeys.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: October 31, 2008, 11:10:38 PM »

Good night for spooky stories!!  That is weird, I wonder what Cindy's dogs know that they can't relay? 
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: October 31, 2008, 11:10:46 PM »

I saw part of NG last night where they showed Tony Lazarro. What the heck was he smirking about ? This, I think was when he was going thru the metal detectors in the court. He had his hat off and then he put in on backwards again. Just smiling !
Like he was going to a concert. don't find what he was testifing to amusing. But then again, how smart could he be, involved with KC. 
Cindy is just crazy. If she's willing to spend the rest of her life in jail etc. The A's must know that life in prison is the way it's going tp play out.

His behavior is right up there with Lee laughing about the smell in the car.

Truth mixed with lies, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: October 31, 2008, 11:10:54 PM »

One of the posts later in the evening said it was a reflection of Cindy's mom who was standing on the back porch. I think that has been confirmed the way the post was written if IRRC.

Ok so I don't hate the Caylee's great grandparents. Whew. I finally found somebody not to hate. 

Good night.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: October 31, 2008, 11:12:32 PM »

Good night for spooky stories!!  That is weird, I wonder what Cindy's dogs know that they can't relay? 
I bet they have to walk them, surely they don't let them go in the back yard???

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1672 on: October 31, 2008, 11:13:43 PM »

CA is not talking to her mother - sooooooooooo I still am thinking "Ghost!"
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: October 31, 2008, 11:15:20 PM »

Why is she not talking to her mother, inquiring minds, all that

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: October 31, 2008, 11:15:37 PM »

Wreck, are you still here???  Did you feel the earthquakes this morning????

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1675 on: October 31, 2008, 11:16:34 PM »

Good nite - Orchidwmn!!  sweet dreams!!
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1676 on: October 31, 2008, 11:16:47 PM »

Happy Halloween! Is anybuddy bored enough to tell me where to find any Andy info. I missed all that, some how. TIA

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1677 on: October 31, 2008, 11:21:42 PM »

Wreck, are you still here???  Did you feel the earthquakes this morning????
No, I was shakin' on my own. 

eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1678 on: October 31, 2008, 11:21:52 PM »

Happy Halloween! Is anybuddy bored enough to tell me where to find any Andy info. I missed all that, some how. TIA
Boy, I sure know how to clear a room. 

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1679 on: October 31, 2008, 11:22:07 PM »

Why is she not talking to her mother, inquiring minds, all that

Because her mother was not believing the "Caylee is missing story."  CA is not talking to anyone who is not going along with her.  Grandmother is/was not talking to Rick because of his mouth.  She was his source - and she was not happy with his betrayal of his sister. GM says not all of that was true - she said GA never pushed his father through a plate glass window.  They knew Casey was pregnant well before seven months....I can't remeber anymore right now. I think  I ate too much Halloween candy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.