March 29, 2024, 08:22:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 389375 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: October 31, 2008, 11:51:03 PM »

It's Friday night and it's Halloween I vote we tough if out for a while.  Common Monkeys.   

Who you callin common ?   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1721 on: October 31, 2008, 11:51:36 PM »

What is the white square object behind George and Cindy?

I do not believe for a minute that what appears to be an apparition of Caylee Marie.  The following article has the logical explanation I have been waiting for.

Janet.
______

Is that a ghost behind George and Cindy Anthony? 
 Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 2:58 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 2:56 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --It’s Halloween and the radio airwaves and the internet are abuzz over video shot by FOX 35 that appears to show a ghost like figure walk behind George and Cindy Anthony during an interview about their missing granddaughter Caylee.

George and Cindy Anthony were interviewed at their home by FOX 35’s Amy Kaufeldt on July 17 after their daughter Casey Anthony was arrested. During the interview you can see a ghost like figure appear over George’s shoulder in the glass patio door behind him.  The buzz is that it is Caylee’s ghost. The image is actually a reflection of Cindy Anthony’s mother who was on the patio at the time of the interview.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7765771&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Well... If that's Cindy's mother, someone needs to let her know that she needs a tan and a shave.  Sure looks to me like a pale white ghostly being with a mustache.   

OK, I actually snorted on that one!!!! LOL   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1722 on: October 31, 2008, 11:52:17 PM »

So I missed the Anthony's new interview.  I hear it was the same ole BS!  Did anyone else see it? 

I saw a snippet of Cindy but I was mostly looking for ghosts behind her.   

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: October 31, 2008, 11:53:51 PM »

I do not believe for a minute that what appears to be an apparition of Caylee Marie.  The following article has the logical explanation I have been waiting for.

Janet.
______

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --It’s Halloween and the radio airwaves and the internet are abuzz over video shot by FOX 35 that appears to show a ghost like figure walk behind George and Cindy Anthony during an interview about their missing granddaughter Caylee.

George and Cindy Anthony were interviewed at their home by FOX 35’s Amy Kaufeldt on July 17 after their daughter Casey Anthony was arrested. During the interview you can see a ghost like figure appear over George’s shoulder in the glass patio door behind him.  The buzz is that it is Caylee’s ghost. The image is actually a reflection of Cindy Anthony’s mother who was on the patio at the time of the interview.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7765771&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Well... If that's Cindy's mother, someone needs to let her know that she needs a tan and a shave.  Sure looks to me like a pale white ghostly being with a mustache.   

Wyks, I think that it looks like a man.  I watched it on another site that I could enlarge and it definately looks like a man walked into the camera view.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1724 on: October 31, 2008, 11:54:31 PM »

So I missed the Anthony's new interview.  I hear it was the same ole BS!  Did anyone else see it? 

At last!!! Something to do while watching the Anthonys!!!  Next time we can do shots with every Day One she says! I'll bring the vodka!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: October 31, 2008, 11:55:47 PM »

It's Friday night and it's Halloween I vote we tough if out for a while.  Common Monkeys.   

Who you callin common ?   

Come on?  Common?  I know your a special Monkey I missssspoke.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: October 31, 2008, 11:56:39 PM »

Klaas, you have email. TIA

Are you reporting us IBE?   

LOL    No, she was asking me to email her something.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: October 31, 2008, 11:58:17 PM »

Klaasend-  Oh, I thought the quote was from the NG show- I just read the item in the link- thanks.
That article was the source of the NG comments...

Yes, the quote was the source for the NG show.  Nice work contacting the news station and the FL Bar 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: October 31, 2008, 11:59:27 PM »

At last!!! Something to do while watching the Anthonys!!!  Next time we can do shots with every Day One she says! I'll bring the vodka!

Yay!  Boo Monkey... I'll bring the tequila for every "absolutely"!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: November 01, 2008, 12:00:16 AM »

Klaasend-  Oh, I thought the quote was from the NG show- I just read the item in the link- thanks.

Yes, the quote was the source for the NG show.  Nice work contacting the news station and the FL Bar 

Well I dunno- I'm beginning to feel I should go into hiding !   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1730 on: November 01, 2008, 12:00:23 AM »

It used to make me nuts when Cindy wore shirtless sleeves to court and on TV.  I was told to always look business like by our attorney.  BTW, oshe always hugged me when we met her at her office or the court house - but never hugged my husband!   
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: November 01, 2008, 12:00:31 AM »

No visits with the sociopath's cult, they know where Caylee is, can't take the chance that the code will be broken & the location will be disclosed for the searcher's to find.

they told you there is a script. a 30 day script. what, do people need to be hit in the head with a shovel to understand that they are complicit?

they don't talk, except in generalities and "unknown known" locations but only known to them.

and people wonder why there was a mob outside their house every nite. I have to wonder if there is more to this than just the needle for Casey. Who else could get a jolt, if ya get my drift.

If there is an accomplice, and I think there is, it's in the family. It's not a person Casey knew outside the family.

But the "script" says to ensnare everyone you have ever known.. wonder who came up with that portion of the "script" 

The "script", which does exist, says to take the focus off the Anthony Freak Show and blame anyone. And they all help, from Cin Cin tossin' Jesse under the bus, to George's "I have to believe her". George does not have to believe her. He says that because he needs some adjudication for his own rotten and complicit actions. He fools me NOT.

It's all a game for sheeple.

Rob, I so agree.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1732 on: November 01, 2008, 12:00:52 AM »

Just a silly question here... Have we ever really heard KC speak? I mean I hear her parents and brother all the time, but I can only remember the word yes from her. Too bad it wasn't to the question Will you lead us to the body of your daughter.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1733 on: November 01, 2008, 12:01:04 AM »

Yay!  Boo Monkey... I'll bring the tequila for every "absolutely"!

We would be a bunch of drunk monkey's in no time
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1734 on: November 01, 2008, 12:01:28 AM »

Well I dunno- I'm beginning to feel I should go into hiding !   

The sunglasses work well!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: November 01, 2008, 12:02:38 AM »

But seriously aren't there a lot of slores like Casey around these days, in her age range?  Not alleged baby killers of course, but I mean sexually very free. Scary to me the way they hook up through MySpace and Facebook, have friends with benefits.  Things really have changed. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: November 01, 2008, 12:02:42 AM »

So, was it a monkey that they were referring to who blew the whistle to the FLA bar????

I think so    It may have been Western *******.

Been gone all pm- sorry, trying to catch up on posts.
I emailed the Fla Bar association a copy of the WFTV report and asked if that kind of behavior met their criteria for Unprofessional Behavior, (hugging an indicted prisoner, and being seen and reprimanded repeatedly for doing so) .
I said that at the very least it was an undignified thing to do.
They are going to review it and get back to me.
Professionals are supposed to be above reproach in their personal and professional demeanor.

Western ******* - it was mentioned on NG that someone was reporting to the Fla Bar.  That someone could be you!  If you can watch NG it may be worth it for that alone, if not the transcript should be available by tomorrow.  NG wasn't on as usual she is off on Fridays.

Oh golly!!
I'm making some popcorn, I gotta watch this....

Great Job Western. You've got their attention now!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1737 on: November 01, 2008, 12:03:26 AM »

It used to make me nuts when Cindy wore shirtless sleeves to court and on TV.  I was told to always look business like by our attorney.  BTW, oshe always hugged me when we met her at her office or the court house - but never hugged my husband!   

I so want what you are drinking Mytime! She wore shirtless sleeves? Like just the sleeves with no shirt? Oh my, that is a striking outfit!!! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1738 on: November 01, 2008, 12:04:07 AM »

Janet.
______

Wyks, I think that it looks like a man.  I watched it on another site that I could enlarge and it definately looks like a man walked into the camera view.

Same here Dottie, looks like a man to me.  A pale ghostly-like man lol.  Gives me the heebies jeebies from the first moment I saw the video.  And I've got the still pics, but see that they've already been sent in. 

For those who haven't seen the video, here tis.  You can fast forward to 14-12 seconds before the end.  Watch the spot in the background just over George's right shoulder (on the left as you are looking at him).  The image moves fast.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/?playerId=videolandingpage&referralObject=3152317

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: November 01, 2008, 12:05:00 AM »

I so want what you are drinking Mytime! She wore shirtless sleeves? Like just the sleeves with no shirt? Oh my, that is a striking outfit!!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.