April 23, 2024, 11:29:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390635 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: November 01, 2008, 12:20:00 AM »

It used to make me nuts when Cindy wore shirtless sleeves to court and on TV.  I was told to always look business like by our attorney.  BTW, oshe always hugged me when we met her at her office or the court house - but never hugged my husband!   

I so want what you are drinking Mytime! She wore shirtless sleeves? Like just the sleeves with no shirt? Oh my, that is a striking outfit!!! 

Somebody contact Dolce! Mytime has just created the new summer line!! 

Do you wear a sports bra with that? 

Of course not, MM!!   

If Casey wears it Baez will be visiting even more than now!!!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: November 01, 2008, 12:20:58 AM »

It used to make me nuts when Cindy wore shirtless sleeves to court and on TV.  I was told to always look business like by our attorney.  BTW, oshe always hugged me when we met her at her office or the court house - but never hugged my husband!   

I so want what you are drinking Mytime! She wore shirtless sleeves? Like just the sleeves with no shirt? Oh my, that is a striking outfit!!! 

Somebody contact Dolce! Mytime has just created the new summer line!! 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1762 on: November 01, 2008, 12:23:21 AM »

I am tellllllllling!  Your not allowed to make fun of other posters!!!  What's wrong with  only wear sleeves!!  I'm telling!!!!!

HEY HEY, where is your big girl pants? eh? With your shirtless sleeves? Get your act together and wipe you nose! Maybe I'll share my "forgot to give out" candy with you!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1763 on: November 01, 2008, 12:25:17 AM »

I am tellllllllling!  Your not allowed to make fun of other posters!!!  What's wrong with  only wear sleeves!!  I'm telling!!!!!

HEY HEY, where is your big girl pants? eh? With your shirtless sleeves? Get your act together and wipe you nose! Maybe I'll share my "forgot to give out" candy with you!!! 

oh ok, I can be bribed!!!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: November 01, 2008, 12:27:53 AM »

You guys are so funny tonight. Is it from all of the candy?
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: November 01, 2008, 12:28:52 AM »

oh, boo, you are a rough monkey!
nighty night monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: November 01, 2008, 12:29:06 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez will face no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar for his jailhouse incident with client Casey Anthony .

According to published reports, Baez was under investigation from the Bar. But spokesperson Susannah Lyle said that hugs are permitted by their rules between attorney and client as long as the client does not object.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: --Anthony and Baez hug in jail
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to Lyle, a Bar Association rule must be broken in order for there to be an investigation. At this point there is no Florida Bar investigation into the incidents.

Jail officials said Casey Anthony and her defense attorney, Jose Baez, were seen hugging on two separate occasions and were told both times that it was a violation of jail policy.

Though there is no surveillance video that would show the two hugging, jail officials confirm seeing the two touch on two different times.

The jail released the following statement:

Mr. Baez was observed hugging his client on two occasions. He was advised that this is a violation of jail policy. After the second incident, he was again advised of the policy and said he would remember in future visits not to engage in this behavior. Orange County Corrections considers this a closed matter."

No officers had to go into the room to separate the two, and the jail says the matter has been closed by the Corrections Department

Casey remains behind bars at the Orange County Jail without bond. She is scheduled for a pretrial on a first-degree murder charge in December.

oh well.............
I'm going to quote myself here...Ok, so he didn't break the bar association rules.....he did violate jail policy and it just goes to show you that all of these people think they are above the rules...meaning baez and the anthonys.....they make me sick!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: November 01, 2008, 12:30:57 AM »

I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1768 on: November 01, 2008, 12:31:57 AM »

Love you!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: November 01, 2008, 12:31:58 AM »

Nite!

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1770 on: November 01, 2008, 12:32:12 AM »

Goodnight K - Have a nice nite!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1771 on: November 01, 2008, 12:34:44 AM »

Thank you, I'll take one or two, maybe ... 5 will make me feel better.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1772 on: November 01, 2008, 12:36:16 AM »

Love you!

aaww - you are so sweet!!  You're a Canadian Money - eh?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1773 on: November 01, 2008, 12:36:39 AM »

Yep, too much candy and not enough sleep!

Nite all, sweet dreams!

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: November 01, 2008, 12:37:20 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez will face no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar for his jailhouse incident with client Casey Anthony .

According to published reports, Baez was under investigation from the Bar. But spokesperson Susannah Lyle said that hugs are permitted by their rules between attorney and client as long as the client does not object.
According to Lyle, a Bar Association rule must be broken in order for there to be an investigation. At this point there is no Florida Bar investigation into the incidents.

Jail officials said Casey Anthony and her defense attorney, Jose Baez, were seen hugging on two separate occasions and were told both times that it was a violation of jail policy.

Though there is no surveillance video that would show the two hugging, jail officials confirm seeing the two touch on two different times.

Mr. Baez was observed hugging his client on two occasions. He was advised that this is a violation of jail policy. After the second incident, he was again advised of the policy and said he would remember in future visits not to engage in this behavior. Orange County Corrections considers this a closed matter."

No officers had to go into the room to separate the two, and the jail says the matter has been closed by the Corrections Department

Casey remains behind bars at the Orange County Jail without bond. She is scheduled for a pretrial on a first-degree murder charge in December.

oh well.............
I'm going to quote myself here...Ok, so he didn't break the bar association rules.....he did violate jail policy and it just goes to show you that all of these people think they are above the rules...meaning baez and the anthonys.....they make me sick!
i like talking to myself.....
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1775 on: November 01, 2008, 12:38:49 AM »

Love you!

aaww - you are so sweet!!  You're a Canadian Money - eh?

Near Detroit, Michigan actually, but Grandma was born in Canada and baby sat us a lot. Her parents were from Scotland, so my sisters and I have a lot of that kind of stuff in our speech!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1776 on: November 01, 2008, 12:39:01 AM »

oh well.............

Yes, they all do.  Although he didn't break the bar association rules, it still makes him look foolish.  I have a feeling WFTV is far from done embarrassing him.  Guess he should not have kicked them out!!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: November 01, 2008, 12:39:28 AM »

Thank you, I'll take one or two, maybe ... 5 will make me feel better.

YW!

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1778 on: November 01, 2008, 12:40:45 AM »

Good nite Boo Monkey - do you have to go so soon?
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: November 01, 2008, 12:43:49 AM »

You all are toooooooo funny!!!   I can't stop laughing.   

Now that I'm all caught-up, night all and thanks for a great evening.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.