March 28, 2024, 11:26:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 389337 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: November 01, 2008, 01:01:46 AM »

I don't believe it either.  he is so arragant...he just think he can do as he pleases.  Thanks for answering.  so i don't have to go crazy here by myself. 

Keep posting, don't worry if someone doesn't always answer.  Just please don't swish your skirt up and flounce out the door ...

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: November 01, 2008, 01:01:54 AM »

LEONARD PADILLA UPHOLDS JOSE BAEZ

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Attorney Being Investigated for Hugging his Client
Aired October 31, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LALAMA: Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter and helping to search for Caylee Anthony, did you sit close to her?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: ... say something on behalf of Jose. While we were back there for those 10 days, I can tell you this. She went to the office simply to get away from her mother and her dad. I`m telling you. That`s the fact. Jose`s family is just a great family. I may have disagreements with Jose on other things. That was just bad judgment on his part.

And the reason that security prevents contact visits by attorneys is because, look back in the history of the California prison breaks, back in the `60s and `70s. They were always things that were conducted by an attorney, bringing in a handcuff key or gun to a prisoner. And it doesn`t matter how innocent that prisoner looks, the security in those jails has to be firm and it applies to everybody.

As far as what`s going on there, it was just bad judgment on his part on this particular issue. He made a mistake. And you know, it`s just a mistake that he made, you know? He knows what the rules are.

LALAMA: And you know, and just very quickly -- I`ve just got a few seconds -- she does probably -- not encouraging physical contact, but encouraging the "Come to me and help me" sort of routine, which a lot of people could easily fall into. Yes or no, Leonard?

PADILLA: Yes, absolutely. I`ve said this before. The night that she bailed out of jail, she actually fixed dinner for my nephew.

LALAMA: Right, right.

PADILLA: Instead of sitting there and saying, OK, let`s get a plan together, let`s go look for Caylee, she fixed dinner for him.

LALAMA: Right. Yes. I think that`s part of her MO.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/31/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1802 on: November 01, 2008, 01:02:50 AM »

Now that I have your attention  one more question.  Has anybody heard anything about the photo that baez supposedly found with Zenaita, Casey and Caylee?  He has had weeks to produce it.  Guess it was a lie.   

No, he is such a liar.  I can only hope she takes him done too!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: November 01, 2008, 01:03:37 AM »

Now that I have your attention  one more question.  Has anybody heard anything about the photo that baez supposedly found with Zenaita, Casey and Caylee?  He has had weeks to produce it.  Guess it was a lie.   

Ya think?

Here I thought he was preparing Casey to go into the convent.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1804 on: November 01, 2008, 01:04:45 AM »

Bearlyhere, you are too funny! 

There is just too much material to work with when dealing with these freakazoids!

Absolutely, too much material!! 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: November 01, 2008, 01:05:31 AM »

I don't believe it either.  he is so arragant...he just think he can do as he pleases.  Thanks for answering.  so i don't have to go crazy here by myself. 

Keep posting, don't worry if someone doesn't always answer.  Just please don't swish your skirt up and flounce out the door ...

Oh, I do.  I'm not leaving...not mad....just joking. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1806 on: November 01, 2008, 01:06:02 AM »

Ya think?

Maybe he gave her the rosary beads!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: November 01, 2008, 01:06:03 AM »

If he produces a picture of some innocent person who comes forward just like the other Zenaida he will be in deep doo doo. 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: November 01, 2008, 01:08:51 AM »

Ya think?

It just amazes me that an attorney would flat out lie like that.  I guess it's just not the way my mind thinks....you know, first instinct is to tell the truth not to lie.  How do they all sleep at night.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1809 on: November 01, 2008, 01:10:37 AM »

Ya think?

It just amazes me that an attorney would flat out lie like that.  I guess it's just not the way my mind thinks....you know, first instinct is to tell the truth not to lie.  How do they all sleep at night.

Criminal lawyers are not known for telling the truth! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: November 01, 2008, 01:11:33 AM »

There is just too much material to work with when dealing with these freakazoids!

A look into the heart of KC:

I believe in miracles!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: November 01, 2008, 01:12:02 AM »

If he produces a picture of some innocent person who comes forward just like the other Zenaida he will be in deep doo doo. 
That was my thought too. What if he producess some picture of casey and caylee in the park and there just happens to be a hispanic woman in the background walking by or something.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1812 on: November 01, 2008, 01:12:30 AM »

A look into the heart of KC:

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: November 01, 2008, 01:13:05 AM »

Ya think?

They don't.  Didn't you notice the time of the pings?

I believe in miracles!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: November 01, 2008, 01:13:47 AM »

I'm going to quote myself here...Ok, so he didn't break the bar association rules.....he did violate jail policy and it just goes to show you that all of these people think they are above the rules...meaning baez and the anthonys.....they make me sick!
i like talking to myself.....
[/quote]

don't feel bad, i think i talk to myself too 

i agree with ya, seems like they all get away with too much...they are all sickening
now since there is  no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar , does this mean that there can be no appeal on this later down the road?  Hmmmm

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1815 on: November 01, 2008, 01:15:23 AM »

Ya think?

You need to come on every night!! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: November 01, 2008, 01:17:22 AM »

I'm going to quote myself here...Ok, so he didn't break the bar association rules.....he did violate jail policy and it just goes to show you that all of these people think they are above the rules...meaning baez and the anthonys.....they make me sick!

i agree with ya, seems like they all get away with too much...they are all sickening
now since there is  no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar , does this mean that there can be no appeal on this later down the road?  Hmmmm
[/quote]

Good answer Mags ....
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1817 on: November 01, 2008, 01:17:59 AM »

[/quote]

We are very good listeners.   I am not sure!!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: November 01, 2008, 01:18:26 AM »

Ya think?

You're right.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: November 01, 2008, 01:20:17 AM »

Ya think?

You need to come on every night!! 

I am here most every night.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.