April 23, 2024, 02:35:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390589 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1920 on: November 01, 2008, 02:37:53 AM »

Where's KCjackie?  Leave those pings alone and come talk to us.  Did you find Andy?   

MM - You guys are starting to think he's my imaginary friend aren't you?

I think I need to find the 800 number for Ping Addicts.

Do you have your cell phone available?

yyyyyyyeeeeeeeessssssssssssss

Ok, I'm sure you can find the number if you triangulate the pings from the department of mental healths landline.   Or check mapquest.   

Would that be a ding-a-ling ping?

You got me on that one!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: November 01, 2008, 02:39:30 AM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1922 on: November 01, 2008, 02:39:48 AM »

I put my halloween custome away and feel soooo naked now!!! 

You are not naked with those hairy pits.  Shave every once in a while, would ya?

I just did!!! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: November 01, 2008, 02:40:20 AM »

Night all, I'm falling asleep here.   

Are we disturbing your beauty sleep?

I'm way to old for beauty sleep   

Never say never.  Beauty is only sin deep!

oh cool !   

Now you are one hot mama!

I believe in miracles!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: November 01, 2008, 02:40:24 AM »

Where's KCjackie?  Leave those pings alone and come talk to us.  Did you find Andy?   

Ok, I'm sure you can find the number if you triangulate the pings from the department of mental healths landline.   Or check mapquest.   

Ouch! That hurt!  Are you jealous I have a little friend?

Just trying to help with the ping a ling ding a ling or was that ding dong?  Bearly mentioned. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: November 01, 2008, 02:41:33 AM »

You can purchase some sleeves from the Dolce summer line. 

That is the mytime line of the Dolce collection.

I believe in miracles!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: November 01, 2008, 02:41:37 AM »

I saw part of NG last night where they showed Tony Lazarro. What the heck was he smirking about ? This, I think was when he was going thru the metal detectors in the court. He had his hat off and then he put in on backwards again. Just smiling !
Like he was going to a concert. don't find what he was testifing to amusing. But then again, how smart could he be, involved with KC. 
Cindy is just crazy. If she's willing to spend the rest of her life in jail etc. The A's must know that life in prison is the way it's going tp play out.

tsk, tsk on the hat. Says a lot about him, in my opinion.

Curious what it says to you about him? 

I have three young adult sons, all of whom are responsible with good jobs, (one is a head chef at a local fancy restaurant), drive nice cars with nice car payments to match, lol, and etc.  They've worn their hats backwards for at least 15 years now. 

IN court....that is all I meant. I would suggest a man to remove it...IN court. I might be wrong. It is just my opinion.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: November 01, 2008, 02:43:15 AM »

You are not naked with those hairy pits.  Shave every once in a while, would ya?

I just did!!! 

I meant shave, not pluck.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: November 01, 2008, 02:44:41 AM »

Ouch! That hurt!  Are you jealous I have a little friend?

Just trying to help with the ping a ling ding a ling or was that ding dong?  Bearly mentioned. 

Sure, blame it on the bear.  How come everyone picks on the chubby ones?

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1929 on: November 01, 2008, 02:44:46 AM »

You can purchase some sleeves from the Dolce summer line. 

That is the mytime line of the Dolce collection.

Thank you!! Yes it is, I already have a patent for it.  MM, are you trying to cheat me again?  I will share my earnings with you if you give me a purple lollipop!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: November 01, 2008, 02:45:39 AM »

I saw part of NG last night where they showed Tony Lazarro. What the heck was he smirking about ? This, I think was when he was going thru the metal detectors in the court. He had his hat off and then he put in on backwards again. Just smiling !
Like he was going to a concert. don't find what he was testifing to amusing. But then again, how smart could he be, involved with KC. 
Cindy is just crazy. If she's willing to spend the rest of her life in jail etc. The A's must know that life in prison is the way it's going tp play out.

I have three young adult sons, all of whom are responsible with good jobs, (one is a head chef at a local fancy restaurant), drive nice cars with nice car payments to match, lol, and etc.  They've worn their hats backwards for at least 15 years now. 

IN court....that is all I meant. I would suggest a man to remove it...IN court. I might be wrong. It is just my opinion.

That's because you have Klaas, no I mean class!! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: November 01, 2008, 02:45:57 AM »

I think it is showing he has little respect for the court.  That will work in the defense's favor if he is a witness for the prosecution.

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1932 on: November 01, 2008, 02:46:10 AM »

I completely agree with you.  And all shirts should have sleeves too!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: November 01, 2008, 02:46:50 AM »

Hey Shell... I think Wyks missed the point of you meaning wearing a cap backwards in court the same as I did.  Definitely it would be a bad look for someone in court. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: November 01, 2008, 02:47:37 AM »

I think it is showing he has little respect for the court.  That will work in the defenses favor if he is a witness for the prosecution.

Oh you think the hip hop be bop look won't work? 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1935 on: November 01, 2008, 02:47:41 AM »

I wonder where singlovelaugh is?  I hope she didn't eat too much candy tonight!  I could use half of her energy and get a lot done in a day.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1936 on: November 01, 2008, 02:48:39 AM »

I don't think he wore the hat inside - do you? I would think that someone - even a bailiff would have told him to remove it. JMO
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: November 01, 2008, 02:49:37 AM »

That's because you have Klaas, no I mean class!! 

Give mt a purple sucker while you are sucking up.

I believe in miracles!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: November 01, 2008, 02:49:43 AM »

I wonder where singlovelaugh is?  I hope she didn't eat too much candy tonight!  I could use half of her energy and get a lot done in a day.

I can sing for you!!   

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: November 01, 2008, 02:49:58 AM »

I don't think he wore the hat inside - do you? I would think that someone - even a bailiff would have told him to remove it. JMO

oh wait, were they actually in court ?  They were giving depositions.  So probably just in a room with a court reporter and lawyers unless Florida does it differently.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.