April 25, 2024, 12:02:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390674 times)
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: October 30, 2008, 12:34:22 AM »

Thanks Klaas, Hope this doesn't take over the page..  Here goes

Ummmm....how do I say this nicely?!? Is there something wrong with TonE's face or does he always look like this?     Now that I've seen this picture enlarged, it appears he might have had a black eye or an eye infection - any thoughts? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: October 30, 2008, 12:34:33 AM »

THE CROSSES - LEE ANTHONY'S EMAILS

LEONARD PADILLA - NANCY GRACE - OCTOBER 29, 2008

Possible Hudson Nephew Murder Weapon Found
Aired October 29, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I want to go out to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter who is now rounding up bounty hunters across the country to join in the search for Caylee, he`s joining us out of Sacramento, California.

Leonard, thanks for being with us. What can you tell me? Can you enlighten me about a new theory that has just been put out there that mom Casey Anthony purchased two crosses from JCPenney`s, one of which she put on little Caylee`s body?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Well, we started -- myself and Rob started asking about this when we were back there, because Cindy -- when we asked her about the crosses she bought, and where she bought it, she says she bought it at JCPenney`s and bought it for Caylee, which struck us as a bit strange.

So here, two weeks ago, we started checking to see if there was two crosses that had been purchased, one for her and one for Caylee. Now that in and of itself is something that the FBI, I think, has the answer to.

However, going back to the 16th where she purchased those two blockbuster -- rented the two movies. Think about it. The very next day she`s got that boyfriend she is snuggled up to, she`s got his jeep and she`s out there talking to Chris, another guy that she`s jumping in and out of bed with, and driving Tony`s jeep.

GRACE: Hey, Padilla, I don`t care who she is -- as you say jumping in and out of bed with. That`s not a felony.

PADILLA: No, it`s not. But think about the state of mind.

GRACE: If that were a felony, probably everybody on this panel would be behind bars right now.

PADILLA: Think about the state of mind.

GRACE: Yes, state of mind.

PADILLA: State of mind.

<snipped>

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: My question is for Leonard Padilla. Does Leonard believe that Casey still has an accomplice?

GRACE: Leonard?

PADILLA: Not at the -- not at the time that she killed the child. Possibly since then individuals have taken up helping her and -- and to some extent Lee himself just sent out an e-mail to a lot of people, stating do not send money to Tim Miller at Equusearch. I don`t want him involved anymore.

A very rude, very rude letter to a gentleman that has done nothing but help the Anthony family. Now if that means that he`s got something that he doesn`t want found, who knows?

GRACE: Leonard, I -- don`t think that Lee Anthony is trying to stop discovery of Caylee`s remains. I think that he just wants the appearance out there that he totally believes the child is alive and that mom Casey Anthony did not kill her.

I think that he and Casey Anthony are very, very close.

PADILLA: That definitely is something but it`s not reasonable to stop something that -- it doesn`t hurt.

GRACE: OK, with that, I agree.

PADILLA: It doesn`t hurt.

GRACE: Yes, I agree. I agree.

PADILLA: Because he can still look for Caylee as if she`s alive. Let the people like Tim Miller`s people look for her in that state of not being alive.

GRACE: Agree.

PADILLA: But he goes out and look for her being alive. He hasn`t done anything.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/29/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: October 30, 2008, 12:35:55 AM »

The only 15 oz. item of Arm N Hammer I can find;

DETAILS:
Fast-drying foam absorbs and eliminates tough odors in fabric and carpets caused by germs, smoke, moisture, food and pets. For use on curtains, carpets, bedding and upholstery.

Arm & Hammer Fabric & Carpet Foam Deodorizer
INDIVIDUAL ITEM SIZE: 15 oz.

Wow - to try and clean the carpet in the car? 

DETAILS:
Fast-drying foam absorbs and eliminates tough odors in fabric and carpets caused by germs, smoke, moisture, food and pets. For use on curtains, carpets, bedding and upholstery.
Arm & Hammer Fabric & Carpet Foam Deodorizer
INDIVIDUAL ITEM SIZE: 15 oz.

ARM AND HAMMER Fabric & Carpet Foam Deodorizer 15-oz. Shaker Can

Instantly deodorizes with an easy-to-use foam aerosol. Absorbs odors with the power of Arm & Hammer baking soda in a super-quick, foam application. Dries in minutes without the use of a vacuum or towel. Perfect for fabrics, carpets, upholstery, or anywher that needs quick odor refreshment. Just spray and walk away!
Description: 6 Cans per Case, 15-oz. Shaker Can

Sounds like KC

No it should say, "Just Spray and Strut Away!:

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: October 30, 2008, 12:37:33 AM »

Ummmm....how do I say this nicely?!? Is there something wrong with TonE's face or does he always look like this?     Now that I've seen this picture enlarged, it appears he might have had a black eye or an eye infection - any thoughts? 

I was afraid to say this but if you enlarge his right hand the thumb and finger looks red an swollen.  Could be the photography.  And yes his eye looks strange there. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: October 30, 2008, 12:40:22 AM »

O/T...btw, I wanted to let klaasend know that you are an awesome Administrator!...Every time I come on here, you are always here to help...I don't know when you sleep but I want to thank you for all of your hard work!  I know it's not easy keeping all of the monkeys in their cages.   

Ditto!!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: October 30, 2008, 12:40:35 AM »

I was just reading somewhere about CA's transformation in appearance.  The only two times you've seen her cry was at her bond hearing and then during her and JB's interview.  But, her appearance is taking shape.  Look at the way she was dressed when she was rearrested this last time.  And her secretary-looking glasses sure made her look more 'mature' than her the shorts and t-shirts she's been wearing.  Maybe JB was teaching her how to dress and cry and how to act pitiful when they get to trial.  Wonder what she'll look like in a couple of months?  And you don't think CA's is pregnant, do you?  It was mentioned a while back that it looked like she was putting on weight and that one photo of her in the blue blouse...kinda looks like she has a bump, but it couls just be from the first pregnancy.  But what was the pregnancy test CA found in the car?  After seeing the blockbuster tape tonight I am really, really thinking that CA got rid of her baby to be with TL.  I really think this is a Susan Smith type case.  Someone said that TL said he didn't want CA bringing CA over; I never heard or read that but it was said on the news.  If so, I believe that's the reason she got rid of TL...so she could be with TL.  And again, that's why she needed to talk to him so badly when she was in jail.  LP said tonight on NG that CA was also seeing some guy name Chris...who is that?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #246 on: October 30, 2008, 12:41:24 AM »

Klaas or anyone - if you talk to Tim or anyone with Tes, tell them we have cold front here.  Bring some warm close for the evening.  Currently 51 degrees in Orlando!  We have the heat on!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: October 30, 2008, 12:42:14 AM »

I was just reading somewhere about CA's transformation in appearance.  The only two times you've seen her cry was at her bond hearing and then during her and JB's interview.  But, her appearance is taking shape.  Look at the way she was dressed when she was rearrested this last time.  And her secretary-looking glasses sure made her look more 'mature' than her the shorts and t-shirts she's been wearing.  Maybe JB was teaching her how to dress and cry and how to act pitiful when they get to trial.  Wonder what she'll look like in a couple of months?  And you don't think CA's is pregnant, do you?  It was mentioned a while back that it looked like she was putting on weight and that one photo of her in the blue blouse...kinda looks like she has a bump, but it couls just be from the first pregnancy.  But what was the pregnancy test CA found in the car?  After seeing the blockbuster tape tonight I am really, really thinking that CA got rid of her baby to be with TL.  I really think this is a Susan Smith type case.  Someone said that TL said he didn't want CA bringing CA over; I never heard or read that but it was said on the news.  If so, I believe that's the reason she got rid of TL...so she could be with TL.  And again, that's why she needed to talk to him so badly when she was in jail.  LP said tonight on NG that CA was also seeing some guy name Chris...who is that?

I believe last name Stutz
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: October 30, 2008, 12:42:28 AM »

I was afraid to say this but if you enlarge his right hand the thumb and finger looks red an swollen.  Could be the photography.  And yes his eye looks strange there. 

I just zoomed in and I think you're right - I missed that totally.  Do you know the date of this picture?  I was thinking it was maybe Friday, 6/13...
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: October 30, 2008, 12:45:09 AM »

I just zoomed in and I think you're right - I missed that totally.  Do you know the date of this picture?  I was thinking it was maybe Friday, 6/13...

I think it was after she got her nails done (see polish) and hair and shopped at JCP.  But I don't have the date.  I also think that it was after the blue dress Fusion photo's, he hair looked bad than and no nails.  I think that one was on the 20th of June. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: October 30, 2008, 12:46:36 AM »

Klaas or anyone - if you talk to Tim or anyone with Tes, tell them we have cold front here.  Bring some warm close for the evening.  Currently 51 degrees in Orlando!  We have the heat on!

Wow, can't believe it, I think it's warmer in NY.  That should really help the searchers (I think). 
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: October 30, 2008, 12:47:27 AM »

I think it was after she got her nails done (see polish) and hair and shopped at JCP.  But I don't have the date.  I also think that it was after the blue dress Fusion photo's, he hair looked bad than and no nails.  I think that one was on the 20th of June. 
So maybe after Father's Day weekend and the last sighting of Caylee - hmmm....  I'm going to have to ponder that one.  Thanks, MaryMary!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: October 30, 2008, 12:47:52 AM »

Yeah, I was seeing that in the Obama rally tonight, people were really cold.  I'm sure Tim and Leonard will check with people in Orlando before they come.  I imagine cooler is better than hot and humid though.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #253 on: October 30, 2008, 12:52:14 AM »

I found the pictures from Red.  The shovel, backpack, trash, and knife were located under a bridge where he was searching with TES.  Does this trash look like it could be a roll of white trash bags that Casey could have purched as storage @ $1.00 each on that Target receipt?

Is the church picture new?  Does anyone know if all of these are taken in the same area as one another - or same day as apartment bldg and water pics?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: October 30, 2008, 12:52:33 AM »

Wow, this is the first photo I've actually been able to see her nails done.  By the way, I think this was either 6/13 or 6/27.  It wasn't 6/20 because on that night she was wearing the blue dress.  I think 6/13.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: October 30, 2008, 12:52:33 AM »

Klaas or anyone - if you talk to Tim or anyone with Tes, tell them we have cold front here.  Bring some warm clothes for the evening.  Currently 51 degrees in Orlando!  We have the heat on!

Yeah, I was seeing that in the Obama rally tonight, people were really cold.  I'm sure Tim and Leonard will check with people in Orlando before they come.  I imagine cooler is better than hot and humid though.

edit (fixed typo) 

Yeah, the days have been really nice though.  Yeah, when Tes was here searching before it was like heat stroke weather and real buggy too.  I don't know how they did it. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: October 30, 2008, 12:55:17 AM »

I found the pictures from Red.  The shovel, backpack, trash, and knife were located under a bridge where he was searching with TES.  Does this trash look like it could be a roll of white trash bags that Casey could have purched as storage @ $1.00 each on that Target receipt?

Is the church picture new?  Does anyone know if all of these are taken in the same area as one another - or same day as apartment bldg and water pics?

Judging by the photo numbers, I'd say they were taken in the same general area on the same day as the rest of the pics SS just posted of Reds.  I'll ask him next time I see him but I know he's real busy for a few days. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: October 30, 2008, 12:58:05 AM »

I wonder if SS got the same "treat" MM got when she posted these pictures. 

Judging by the photo numbers, I'd say they were taken in the same general area on the same day as the rest of the pics SS just posted of Reds.  I'll ask him next time I see him but I know he's real busy for a few days. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: October 30, 2008, 12:58:47 AM »

I wonder if SS got the same "treat" MM got when she posted these pictures. 
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: October 30, 2008, 12:58:51 AM »

Wow, this is the first photo I've actually been able to see her nails done.  By the way, I think this was either 6/13 or 6/27.  It wasn't 6/20 because on that night she was wearing the blue dress.  I think 6/13.

WOW - she paid to have her nails done and they look that that!!  Why bother!!     By the way, was that your cute little baby that was laughing at the wii game or just a link you had.  I've got to tell you, that warmed my heart!!  I watched it MANY times!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.