April 18, 2024, 06:38:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390327 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: October 30, 2008, 10:30:38 AM »

KLAAS, YOU'RE HERE!!

I can't get  your "Leonard man" to post!  He's my favorite!

Post him Please!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #481 on: October 30, 2008, 10:30:39 AM »

MARLEE, IF YOU'RE HERE, CAN I PLEASE EMAIL YOU ABOUT THE COOKBOOKS???

Good Morning All!!!!! 

Good Morning Monkeys!

Sure monken! marleesmith83@yahoo.com   (this is my disposable email so it's ok to stay....)
Hi Marlee

Can you tell me if these will be ready in time for Christmas?  I would like to purchase for family members.  Its a bonus type gift, a great cookbook and the knowledge that a donation was made in their name to a wonderful foundation like TES.  TIA

Hi Dolce! Unfortunately we don't think they will be ready for Christmas. If only we would have thought about it a month earlier!! It's always nice to receive a gift after Christmas. A nice surprise!

I agree!  I am going to give them as gifts regardless of Christmas, just thought it would be a nice time.  There is always Valentine's day!  (MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!)  Yes, I give gifts to everyone of V-Day.  This book would be great for that as well!!  It shows LOVE!  Smile

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #482 on: October 30, 2008, 10:31:58 AM »

Lee needs to find a hole and stick his head in it. He should not come out until the year 2020. Because I said so.

Remind me never to get on your badside.  I do not want to be stuck in a hole until 2020.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #483 on: October 30, 2008, 10:33:56 AM »

Lee needs to find a hole and stick his head in it. He should not come out until the year 2020. Because I said so.

Remind me never to get on your badside.  I do not want to be stuck in a hole until 2020.

Oh, honey, that's not even from my bad side.

Lee is a tool, a douchebag of epic proportions. You never have to worry about being anything like Lee.

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #484 on: October 30, 2008, 10:34:32 AM »

Morning Monkeys.  This is just a quick drive by as I need to get ready for work.  Police think Caylee was killed on June 16, and the decomp in the trunk was 2.6 days old.  Then, it appears that if Caylee was put into the trunk on the day she died, she was removed from the trunk about three days later or June 19 and her body buried or disposed.  I think June 19 or possibly the 20th are significant days when Casey attempted to get rid of Caylee's body.  This also fits with the sightings of her at the Anthony house borrowing a shovel on the 18th.  I think we need to look closely at what Casey did and where she went on June 19 or 20.

If you want to know what KC did on June 19th read Matthew Crisp interview, very interesting!!

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/08%20Matthew%20Crisp%20Transcript.pdf

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: October 30, 2008, 10:34:46 AM »

KLAAS, YOU'RE HERE!!

Post him Please!!!

This one?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: October 30, 2008, 10:38:38 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17846721/detail.html

Baez To Depose Witnesses In Casey Anthony Murder Case
Woman's Daughter Last Seen In June

POSTED: 9:14 am EDT October 30, 2008
UPDATED: 10:13 am EDT October 30, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony, who has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, on Thursday will depose witnesses for the first time in the case, which has garnered national attention.

Jose Baez and his defense team will question key witnesses in the case involving his 22-year-old client's missing daughter, Caylee, who was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July.

Among those who will testify under oath will be Anthony's former boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro; the manager of an Orange County Amscot, where Anthony's abandoned car was discovered; the tow-truck driver who took the car to Johnson's Wrecker Service; and two wrecker service employees, including one who said he was with Anthony's father, George Anthony, when he picked the car up and said the vehicle smelled similar to one in which a man had committed suicide.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Letters From Scott Peterson Refuted

The California Department of Corrections told Local 6 News on Wednesday that a published report stating that convicted killer Scott Peterson has been writing Anthony is false.

The Orlando Sentinel, citing sources, said it is not known if Anthony has responded to Peterson.

A spokeswoman for the California Prison System said the report is "not true" and that officials know with "100 percent certainty" that Peterson, who is on death row, did not write a letter to Anthony.

Peterson was convicted of killing his wife, Laci, and unborn son, Conner, three years ago. Laci Peterson was reported missing in December 2002 from her Modesto, Calif., home.

"We have no knowledge of any communications between Orange County inmate Casey Anthony and California inmate Scott Peterson. There is no public record which would reflect or confirm such communications. All mail coming into the Orange County Jail system is screened for contraband, money, and other security-related issues. Policy forbids Orange County inmates from writing each other, but there is no prohibition against writing or receiving mail from inmates in other correctional institutions," Allen Moore of the Orange County Corrections Department said in a statement.

Todd Black, the spokesman for Baez, said Anthony has not been corresponding with Peterson.

"It is wholly false that convicted murderer Scott Peterson is writing to Casey Anthony," Black said in a statement. "Attorney Jose Baez is in possession of the letter in question, and it is from an entirely different individual."
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: October 30, 2008, 10:40:10 AM »

Morning Monkeys.  This is just a quick drive by as I need to get ready for work.  Police think Caylee was killed on June 16, and the decomp in the trunk was 2.6 days old.  Then, it appears that if Caylee was put into the trunk on the day she died, she was removed from the trunk about three days later or June 19 and her body buried or disposed.  I think June 19 or possibly the 20th are significant days when Casey attempted to get rid of Caylee's body.  This also fits with the sightings of her at the Anthony house borrowing a shovel on the 18th.  I think we need to look closely at what Casey did and where she went on June 19 or 20.

If you want to know what KC did on June 19th read Matthew Crisp interview, very interesting!!

So, she was apartment hunting with Tony L? Came by Matt's place with Tony to look at his apt. What the hell. Did Caylee even ever exist for Casey? Her daughter is dead and she's happy go lucky, apartment hunting.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: October 30, 2008, 10:43:52 AM »

KLAAS, YOU'RE HERE!!

Post him Please!!!

This one?

Yeehaw!!! That's him!  Here's Leonard coming in to Arlondo next week!! Can't wait!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: October 30, 2008, 10:44:18 AM »

snip

[Edited to add my own made up quote]

"It is wholly false that convicted murderer Scott Peterson is writing to soon-to-be-convicted murderer Casey Anthony," Black said in a statement. "Attorney Jose Baez is in possession of the letter in question, and it is from an entirely different individual named Zanny the Nanny AKA Choco. Remember, this case involves the loss of the life of a child. Get with it people."

I remember you, Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: October 30, 2008, 10:45:29 AM »

Oh, I agree.  TES is close or Lee would not have reacted like this. 
Where is Lee?  Why did Vallery leave him 8 months into a pregnancy?  Why try and debunk people who are helping you? 

A - too close will find Caylee which means GAME OVER
B - too close will find Caylee which means NO MORE MONEY
C - too close will find Caylee which means JAIL TIME ANTHONY'S
D - ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!

I am going to go with D!!!

I have always questioned the Mallory breakup, since she & her mother are listed as officers on the Caylee Marie Anthoney Foundation. 

Anyway got me to go check on the progress of the Foundation.

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/36556563.pdf

Application was returned, one reason (guess you just can't collect money without being specific on how its spent -- bet that was big surprise to CA):
Articles of Incorporation need to be more specific...specific purpose of corporation must be stated.

If not corrected within 60 days, filing will be considered abandoned. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: October 30, 2008, 10:45:43 AM »

KLAAS, YOU'RE HERE!!

Post him Please!!!

This one?

Yeehaw!!! That's him!  Here's Leonard coming in to Arlondo next week!! Can't wait!!!

Why can't I get him tp post? I don't have photobucket, I have him in my documents.

Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #492 on: October 30, 2008, 10:45:54 AM »

So, she was apartment hunting with Tony L? Came by Matt's place with Tony to look at his apt. What the hell. Did Caylee even ever exist for Casey? Her daughter is dead and she's happy go lucky, apartment hunting.

Yep! Hugging Matthew real tight, she was so excited about getting an apartment with Tony, the start of a new life for her. Strange she didn't have her ID with her so she could go see the apt with him. Wonder what SHE did while waiting? Maybe looking through paperwork laying on the desk and seeing Zenaida Gonzales' application maybe???? Hmmmmmmm! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: October 30, 2008, 10:48:57 AM »

Yep! Hugging Matthew real tight, she was so excited about getting an apartment with Tony, the start of a new life for her. Strange she didn't have her ID with her so she could go see the apt with him. Wonder what SHE did while waiting? Maybe looking through paperwork laying on the desk and seeing Zenaida Gonzales' application maybe???? Hmmmmmmm! 

Was the 19th the day ZG was at Sawgrass?

Casey just went on with her life, not even a pause. Seems to me she was ecstatic over getting rid of her daughter.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: October 30, 2008, 10:51:15 AM »

monken - if you hit quote and copy and paste everything inside of the image tags , Leonard should post just fine.

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #495 on: October 30, 2008, 10:51:41 AM »

Casey just went on with her life, not even a pause. Seems to me she was ecstatic over getting rid of her daughter.

Zaneida was there on June 17th!!!

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #496 on: October 30, 2008, 10:52:58 AM »

Good monring

So Lee has sent out a email (what a nut)
Can one of you good monkeys get a hold of tht email so we can read it.
Monkey hugs

Did Lee send an email, or are you referring to the TB fax? tia

I think it was a email about not helping Tes with the searches
I think LP said on NG last night

oic, thanks......just wanted to make sure i didn't miss something 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: October 30, 2008, 10:54:54 AM »

THE CROSSES - LEE ANTHONY'S EMAILS

LEONARD PADILLA - NANCY GRACE - OCTOBER 29, 2008

Possible Hudson Nephew Murder Weapon Found
Aired October 29, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I want to go out to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter who is now rounding up bounty hunters across the country to join in the search for Caylee, he`s joining us out of Sacramento, California.

Leonard, thanks for being with us. What can you tell me? Can you enlighten me about a new theory that has just been put out there that mom Casey Anthony purchased two crosses from JCPenney`s, one of which she put on little Caylee`s body?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Well, we started -- myself and Rob started asking about this when we were back there, because Cindy -- when we asked her about the crosses she bought, and where she bought it, she says she bought it at JCPenney`s and bought it for Caylee, which struck us as a bit strange.

So here, two weeks ago, we started checking to see if there was two crosses that had been purchased, one for her and one for Caylee. Now that in and of itself is something that the FBI, I think, has the answer to.

However, going back to the 16th where she purchased those two blockbuster -- rented the two movies. Think about it. The very next day she`s got that boyfriend she is snuggled up to, she`s got his jeep and she`s out there talking to Chris, another guy that she`s jumping in and out of bed with, and driving Tony`s jeep.

GRACE: Hey, Padilla, I don`t care who she is -- as you say jumping in and out of bed with. That`s not a felony.

PADILLA: No, it`s not. But think about the state of mind.

GRACE: If that were a felony, probably everybody on this panel would be behind bars right now.

PADILLA: Think about the state of mind.

GRACE: Yes, state of mind.

PADILLA: State of mind.

<snipped>

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: My question is for Leonard Padilla. Does Leonard believe that Casey still has an accomplice?

GRACE: Leonard?

PADILLA: Not at the -- not at the time that she killed the child. Possibly since then individuals have taken up helping her and -- and to some extent Lee himself just sent out an e-mail to a lot of people, stating do not send money to Tim Miller at Equusearch. I don`t want him involved anymore.

A very rude, very rude letter to a gentleman that has done nothing but help the Anthony family. Now if that means that he`s got something that he doesn`t want found, who knows?

GRACE: Leonard, I -- don`t think that Lee Anthony is trying to stop discovery of Caylee`s remains. I think that he just wants the appearance out there that he totally believes the child is alive and that mom Casey Anthony did not kill her.

I think that he and Casey Anthony are very, very close.

PADILLA: That definitely is something but it`s not reasonable to stop something that -- it doesn`t hurt.

GRACE: OK, with that, I agree.

PADILLA: It doesn`t hurt.

GRACE: Yes, I agree. I agree.

PADILLA: Because he can still look for Caylee as if she`s alive. Let the people like Tim Miller`s people look for her in that state of not being alive.

GRACE: Agree.

PADILLA: But he goes out and look for her being alive. He hasn`t done anything.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/29/ng.01.html

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #498 on: October 30, 2008, 10:54:55 AM »

Wait, Matthew Crisp is from Crane's Landing Apartment, not Sawgrass, not sure if they are close by to each other, but Matthew did say that the police was all over the place.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: October 30, 2008, 10:55:08 AM »

ok, I have a question. Was Tony really planning to move in with Casey or was that just Casey's fantasy?

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.