April 25, 2024, 02:11:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390683 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: October 30, 2008, 12:15:47 PM »

Here is the reply I received from Todd Black concerning my email blasting him for insinuating TES was scamming (apologize if it too long to post in here)
If people are going to write, you should know at least a little about what you are writing. <<snip>>
 And, as far as the "Texas Searchers" - it was not our company ... it was not any of the Anthonys ... it was not The Baez Law Firm - it was a petition signed by over 1600 residents of the state of Florida, asking the Attorney General to secure an accounting and monitor how TES uses the funds.
<<snip>>

Who started this petition, where was it, was it an online petition or a paper / sign your name type.

Would the FL Attorney General's office tell us anything about it?

Oh I can see some folks wanting an accounting of $'s  when they do not even contribute to TES...  for some Folks are just Stuck-on-Stupid.
Monkeys

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: October 30, 2008, 12:17:02 PM »

What is his email address? I'm in a foul mood today- I'd like to send him my opinion of his
'Multi-ward winning Media Management firm".

presscorpsmedia@aol.com

Maybe he has quit- I emailed him and it bounced back 'undeliverable'....?

He's probably been bombarded with emails.   
[/quote]

I just read the whole thing and it says "Not accepting emails anymore"......
Mission accomplished for today anyway, sounds like we've made him as ticked off as I am !
lololol
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #562 on: October 30, 2008, 12:20:29 PM »

What is his email address? I'm in a foul mood today- I'd like to send him my opinion of his

presscorpsmedia@aol.com

Mission accomplished for today anyway, sounds like we've made him as ticked off as I am !
lololol
[/quote]

Well, you could always fax him a press release. Make sure it looks as professional as his! ok, I'm going to behave now.

I remember you, Caylee.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: October 30, 2008, 12:20:57 PM »

Here is the reply I received from Todd Black concerning my email blasting him for insinuating TES was scamming (apologize if it too long to post in here)
If people are going to write, you should know at least a little about what you are writing. <<snip>>
 And, as far as the "Texas Searchers" - it was not our company ... it was not any of the Anthonys ... it was not The Baez Law Firm - it was a petition signed by over 1600 residents of the state of Florida, asking the Attorney General to secure an accounting and monitor how TES uses the funds.
<<snip>>

Who started this petition, where was it, was it an online petition or a paper / sign your name type.

Would the FL Attorney General's office tell us anything about it?

Oh I can see some folks wanting an accounting of $'s  when they do not even contribute to TES...  for some Folks are just Stuck-on-Stupid.
Monkeys

Have you contacted the AG's office for info?
I bet this another lie from the Multi-Award winning company'!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: October 30, 2008, 12:24:59 PM »

presscorpsmedia@aol.com

lololol

Well, you could always fax him a press release. Make sure it looks as professional as his! ok, I'm going to behave now.
[/quote]

Have a kindergartner write it up!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: October 30, 2008, 12:25:17 PM »

I am beginning to believe that Todd Black is the only person who comprises a PR firm called PRESS COROPS MEDIA.  I highlighted the telephone number provided.  Maybe if a Monkey feels inclined ...

Janet
_____

FLASHBACK TO TODD BLACK'S FIRST PRESS RELEASE

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0904/17394107.pdf

September 4, 2008
Text version of the press release:
Email: Presscorpsmedia@aol.com
Immediate Release

Caylee Anthony -- Missing Child

It has come to the attention of the Baez Law Firm that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is claiming the possibility of reinstating a bond he previously withdrew. Though Jose Baez and his client, Casey Anthony appreciated what Mr. Padilla initially did, his later unjustified retreat has clearly demonstrated that he cannot be trusted, and Mr. Baez, nor Ms. Anthony will work with Mr. Padilla on her case ever again. Mr. Padilla is simply milking media time under the pretense of re-posting a bond, which offer is rejected.

The Baez Law Firm is wholly supportive of Casey Anthony's parents retaining legal counsel of their own, however, that will have absolutely no bearing on Casey's court matters. Not only Ms. Anthony's rights were trampled, but so have the rights 'and property of her parents been violated , and the parents' attorney can attend to those issues without interfering with the important focus of finding Caylee and defending any charges against Casey .

The Baez Law Firm has been successful in its efforts to put a highly creditable and respected team of experts together, which announcement will be made at the appropriate time, and until then Mr. Baez will have NO COMMENT.

Press Corps Media has been retained by The Baez Law Firm to coordinate any and all media inquiries, allowing Mr, Baez and his staff to attend to the more vital matters of defending Ms. Anthony.

Casey Anthony is being bailed out of jail. The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous, and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's constitutional rights have been grossly violated. Mr. Baez will have NO COMMENT about the bond and will respect the privacy of the anonymous party.

Please only contact: Todd Black

Press Corps Media
(615) 254-1400

++++++++

http://someoneknowsme.com/vb/upload/showthread.php?t=2222

Themis
September 4, 2008
Todd Black/Press Corps Media - Email Response

I received a response from Todd Black at Press Corps Media. LMAO I had initially emailed Mr. Black to air my dismay at the unprofessional look of his press release. I am a stickler about grammar and spelling. It only takes a second to run spell check. Obviously, he did not. I emailed and this is the response that I received from him.

Furthermore, what business uses aol emails these days?

Quote:

Thank you for your opinion. Unfortunately, you had no reason to know that there was: A METHOD TO THE MADNESS.

There are more media people laughing at Nancy Grace taking so much time about grammar, rather than actually covering the four very important issues outlined in the news release. With all due respect, our company has been successfully coordinating Damage Control and Crisis Media with high profile clients for over twenty years, and that longevity and multi-million-dollars in annual profits is proof that our way of doing things works.

If anyone actually studies the news release, any "spell check" would defeat our purpose. Of course, you didn't know what our plan was, so I guess it's fair to say: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

T.B.
[/i]

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: October 30, 2008, 12:28:23 PM »

What day did CA use JG's shower?  Was it the morning or afternoon of the 16th??
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #567 on: October 30, 2008, 12:28:53 PM »

presscorpsmedia@aol.com

lololol
[/quote]

EXCELLENT 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #568 on: October 30, 2008, 12:30:31 PM »

I am beginning to believe that Todd Black is the only person who comprises a PR firm called PRESS COROPS MEDIA.  I highlighted the telephone number provided.  Maybe if a Monkey feels inclined ...

Janet
_____

SNIPPED

If anyone actually studies the news release, any "spell check" would defeat our purpose. Of course, you didn't know what our plan was, so I guess it's fair to say: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

T.B.[/b] [/i]

Umm, how is spell check going to defeat the purpose? Todd Black's purpose is to look like a dumbass?

I remember you, Caylee.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #569 on: October 30, 2008, 12:33:42 PM »

Janet
_____

SNIPPED

T.B.[/b] [/i]

Umm, how is spell check going to defeat the purpose? Todd Black's purpose is to look like a dumbass?

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

pssssssssst.....his Direct Line is at the top of the FAX 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: October 30, 2008, 12:33:43 PM »

I have to go for a while... need to go to Wally World and stock up. It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it!

My impression of the email from Todd Black... hogwash! If that's the best he can do... he better give up.
He wants the donations designated for Caylee to stay in Florida. HUH? Is that like saying he wants those donations to stay with the Anthonys?
TES will find Caylee, I have no doubt. We have a saying here, DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS! Well, I say, DON'T MESS WITH TES OR TIM MILLER!!!!

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with TIM!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: October 30, 2008, 12:38:07 PM »

Well, you know, if you are too busy studying the grammar and spelling, that clearly means you are too busy to be falling for the load of BS....
lol
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #572 on: October 30, 2008, 12:39:02 PM »

snipped from Charliegirl's post quote from Todd Black (Todd Bleeeeck!!!)

A particular family, in Texas, who were vacationing at Disney World several months ago began seeing the storm of negative media against Casey Anthony, and it is those people who on their own offered The Baez Law Firm our media management services. Those people entered into a long-term contract with our company, which payment was in advance and did not come from any of the Anthonys or The Baez Law Firm. We are simply the messenger of information that we are given to distribute to the media. This is not our direct information, nor do we have any feelings about the outcome of the case.

What is with the mystery people involved in this case? Is this "Texas family" also paying for Baez?

I'm not sure about the "Texas Family" but I did do some digging on Todd Black and the company he works for called Press Corps Media. This is what I found on other sites:

I've looked and have found no website. I emailed him as soon as I saw the press release and told him that it was very unprofessional looking and to use spell check. LOL I would think that if he is a "multi-million" dollar business, he would want to make a "multi-BILLION" impression on those who were reading his press release.

A reverse lookup of the phone number found:

Aim Productions & Management
118 16th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203-3100, United States (Map)

Phone: (615) 254-1400

SIC:Theatrical Producers (Except Motion Picture) and Miscellaneous Theatrical Services

Line of Business:Theatrical Producers/Services
Est. Annual Sales:$96,000

Est. Employees:2

Est. Employees at Location:2

2 employees? LOL

http://www.tennesseeanytime.org/soscorp/results.jsp
Found their business listing and status is "inactive". They are NOT licensed to do business in Tennessee under the name Press Corps, Inc.

I.D. Number
PRESS CORPS, INC

Business Type*: CORPORATION
Profit/Nonprofit: FOR PROFIT
Status*: INACTIVE
Date of Formation/Qualification: 05/06/1997
Domestic/Foreign: DOMESTIC
Place of Incorporation/Organization: DAVIDSON
Duration: PERPETUAL
FYC(Fiscal Year Closing) Month: MAY

Registered Agent:
Name: BRUCE H. PHILLIPS
Address Line 1: 11 MUSIC CIRCLE SO
Address Line 2:
City: NASHVILLE
State: TN
Zip: 37203

But there is another one supposedly active but the History as per State of Tennessee Secretary of State:

I.D. Number
PRESS CORPS, INC.

Business Type*: CORPORATION
Profit/Nonprofit: FOR PROFIT
Status*: ACTIVE
Date of Formation/Qualification: 11/15/2006
Domestic/Foreign: DOMESTIC
Place of Incorporation/Organization: DAVIDSON
Duration: PERPETUAL
FYC(Fiscal Year Closing) Month: DECEMBER

Principal Office:
Address Line 1: 511 UNION STREET
Address Line 2: NASHVILLE CITY CNTR
City: NASHVILLE
Zip: 372190000
Other than USA:

Registered Agent:
Name: DAVID BILLINGSLEY
Address Line 1: SHILOH BUILDING
Address Line 2: 214 CENTERVIEW DR
City: BRENTWOOD
Zip: 37027

Where is Todd Black working out of? His house?

His Multi-Award winning Firm consists of himself & his daughter (no joke)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #573 on: October 30, 2008, 12:40:39 PM »

Can someone direct me to instructions for replying with/without all the quotes? 
tia
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #574 on: October 30, 2008, 12:42:11 PM »

Any Monkey in Tennessee area care to take a drive by, take some pics to post here?

I think what he means by award winning are those cute little statues given on Father's Day that says Bestest Dad in the World. I'm sure he has it on his desk, or sink or kitchen table, where ever he works out of.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: October 30, 2008, 12:44:20 PM »

I have to go for a while... need to go to Wally World and stock up. It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it!

My impression of the email from Todd Black... hogwash! If that's the best he can do... he better give up.
He wants the donations designated for Caylee to stay in Florida. HUH? Is that like saying he wants those donations to stay with the Anthonys?
TES will find Caylee, I have no doubt. We have a saying here, DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS! Well, I say, DON'T MESS WITH TES OR TIM MILLER!!!!

I cannot comprehend why Todd Black is making donations which are directed to TES an issue.  Earlier this month Tim Miller was considering pulling out of Florida.   The reasons ... donations were not sufficient to meet the costs of the Caylee Marie search.

Are financial statements of TES available to donors?  I am not sure how TES is set up in regards to disclosure.  I made a request to TES a while back but ... so far no response.

If financial records are available ... Todd Black words regarding the amount of funds being donated could be exposed for what they are ... OUTRIGHT LIES!

Janet
_______

Caylee Anthony's Grandfather To Testify Before Grand Jury 
Search Group May Pull Oout Of Search For Missing Toddler 
Last Edited: Monday, 13 Oct 2008, 11:42 AM EDT 
Created: Monday, 13 Oct 2008, 11:42 AM EDT 

Equusearch may pull out of Caylee search

Texas Equusearch, a non-profit group that is helping to organize searches for Caylee, may be pulling out of Orlando for good.

The fact that Equusearch has already spent $44,000 on the search for Caylee, only recouping $5,000 from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and another $7,000 from private donations, and the fact that the Anthonys are not cooperating, is forcing Miller to reconsider continuing the search.

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7634081&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: October 30, 2008, 12:47:56 PM »

Sunny that is so cute---im going to search, with TES on the 8th with a group of people from another board--would you care if we made T-Shirts with that little ditty on them?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: October 30, 2008, 12:48:25 PM »

The really sad thing about Todd Black and his antics is that if he or any member of his family ever needed the help of TES...they would be there in a heartbeat with open arms to do anything they could to help find a missing loved one.  Some people have no common sense at all...
P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: October 30, 2008, 12:50:07 PM »

Can someone direct me to instructions for replying with/without all the quotes? 
tia

Go to the bottom of the page where it says, "reply"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: October 30, 2008, 12:50:21 PM »

Sunny that is so cute---im going to search, with TES on the 8th with a group of people from another board--would you care if we made T-Shirts with that little ditty on them?

Oh, that would be so cute!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.