April 19, 2024, 03:05:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390486 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #580 on: October 30, 2008, 12:50:48 PM »

Question of the day....why does Casey have almost no cell phone activity on June 17? 

Those that know me realize that I have a reason for asking this question. 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: October 30, 2008, 12:51:43 PM »

Hello Monkeys!  LLLOOONNNGGGG time lurker and new monkey.  Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.  I will probably be mostly a lurker as I am not "map savvy", CSI expert, or legal eagle.  I do however think logically and hopefully can add something here to help the conversation.

I met Tim Miller when he was in Ohio looking for Jessie Davis.  I never thought of him as anything other than a true angel.  The way people make him out sometimes makes me sick.  Don't people understand the costs involved in these recovery efforts? 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: October 30, 2008, 12:53:24 PM »

Hello Monkeys!  LLLOOONNNGGGG time lurker and new monkey.  Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.  I will probably be mostly a lurker as I am not "map savvy", CSI expert, or legal eagle.  I do however think logically and hopefully can add something here to help the conversation.

I met Tim Miller when he was in Ohio looking for Jessie Davis.  I never thought of him as anything other than a true angel.  The way people make him out sometimes makes me sick.  Don't people understand the costs involved in these recovery efforts? 

Welcome to the Monkey cage!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: October 30, 2008, 12:54:18 PM »

snipped from Charliegirl's post quote from Todd Black (Todd Bleeeeck!!!)

A particular family, in Texas, who were vacationing at Disney World several months ago began seeing the storm of negative media against Casey Anthony, and it is those people who on their own offered The Baez Law Firm our media management services. Those people entered into a long-term contract with our company, which payment was in advance and did not come from any of the Anthonys or The Baez Law Firm. We are simply the messenger of information that we are given to distribute to the media. This is not our direct information, nor do we have any feelings about the outcome of the case.

What is with the mystery people involved in this case? Is this "Texas family" also paying for Baez?

I'm not sure about the "Texas Family" but I did do some digging on Todd Black and the company he works for called Press Corps Media. This is what I found on other sites:

I've looked and have found no website. I emailed him as soon as I saw the press release and told him that it was very unprofessional looking and to use spell check. LOL I would think that if he is a "multi-million" dollar business, he would want to make a "multi-BILLION" impression on those who were reading his press release.

A reverse lookup of the phone number found:

Aim Productions & Management
118 16th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203-3100, United States (Map)

Phone: (615) 254-1400

SIC:Theatrical Producers (Except Motion Picture) and Miscellaneous Theatrical Services

Line of Business:Theatrical Producers/Services
Est. Annual Sales:$96,000

Est. Employees:2

Est. Employees at Location:2

2 employees? LOL

http://www.tennesseeanytime.org/soscorp/results.jsp
Found their business listing and status is "inactive". They are NOT licensed to do business in Tennessee under the name Press Corps, Inc.

I.D. Number
PRESS CORPS, INC

Business Type*: CORPORATION
Profit/Nonprofit: FOR PROFIT
Status*: INACTIVE
Date of Formation/Qualification: 05/06/1997
Domestic/Foreign: DOMESTIC
Place of Incorporation/Organization: DAVIDSON
Duration: PERPETUAL
FYC(Fiscal Year Closing) Month: MAY

Registered Agent:
Name: BRUCE H. PHILLIPS
Address Line 1: 11 MUSIC CIRCLE SO
Address Line 2:
City: NASHVILLE
State: TN
Zip: 37203

But there is another one supposedly active but the History as per State of Tennessee Secretary of State:

I.D. Number
PRESS CORPS, INC.

Business Type*: CORPORATION
Profit/Nonprofit: FOR PROFIT
Status*: ACTIVE
Date of Formation/Qualification: 11/15/2006
Domestic/Foreign: DOMESTIC
Place of Incorporation/Organization: DAVIDSON
Duration: PERPETUAL
FYC(Fiscal Year Closing) Month: DECEMBER

Principal Office:
Address Line 1: 511 UNION STREET
Address Line 2: NASHVILLE CITY CNTR
City: NASHVILLE
Zip: 372190000
Other than USA:

Registered Agent:
Name: DAVID BILLINGSLEY
Address Line 1: SHILOH BUILDING
Address Line 2: 214 CENTERVIEW DR
City: BRENTWOOD
Zip: 37027

Where is Todd Black working out of? His house?

His Multi-Award winning Firm consists of himself & his daughter (no joke)

And his real name is Jethro Clampett I bet...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #584 on: October 30, 2008, 12:54:32 PM »

Welcome Lovinlife!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: October 30, 2008, 12:56:04 PM »

Any Monkey in Tennessee area care to take a drive by, take some pics to post here?

I think what he means by award winning are those cute little statues given on Father's Day that says Bestest Dad in the World. I'm sure he has it on his desk, or sink or kitchen table, where ever he works out of.   

Good one! 
blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: October 30, 2008, 12:58:02 PM »

Todd Black doesn't seem to understand the concept of paragraphs.  He also expresses himself in a rude and argumentative manner.  I can't believe this level of work is award winning unless those giving the award are also semi-literate.

I am troubled that 1600 people would sign a petition stating that money raised for the Caylee search remain in Florida.  I hope all our Florida monkeys can get out the word that money has been raised all across the country for TES but Tim Miller borrowed over $40K for this search on his personal assets and if he should fail to recover that, stands to lose big time.

Think of all the work Monkeys here did to get food and water and other ways of raising money and yet no one demanded an accounting.  I don't know what damage was done to TES with Hurricane IKE but do know things like hay put away for winter are just about sure to be lost.  No hay, no horses yet the hay is in Texas.

I doubt these 1600 even donated to TES in the first place but they need to mind their own business.  Keep the money donated for Caylee in Florida?  I would venture a guess that most of it came from elsewhere in the first place.  Not very appreciative, are they? 

TES needs some good PR and for people to understand what they do and that they cross state lines all the time and can't possibly operate on a search-by-search basis.  Hope all our Florida Monkeys will help get the word out about this.

Just my opinion, of course.
I think it would really be interesting to know who Mr. Black would suggest be the keeper of the left over Florida funds.

Any of our FL monkeys even hear about this petition?  I have my doubts.  Sounds to me like someone is trying to plant an idea.
I live in FL and I follow this case daily IMO:
1. I can not fathom a mother hurting a child, and for killing her own God given child. I don't have words to explain.
2. If I made a donation to TES I would not ever place "conditions" on my donation, because that is what a donation is. If said donation was used out of FL, so be it! I have watched Mr. Miller on TV, and you can see how heartbroken he is about Caylee, it is wearing on him.
3. The Anthonys' are doggie poo, and need shut up and go in their house! I saw them at the convention here with the Governer, they are a joke! IMO they "tainted" the whole purpose of people who have hearts, and make finding children their lifes mission. IMO, it was a slap in the faces to EVERYONE directly involved, or indirectly. With my finances being next to nothing, and trying to keep food in the house, I am still going to pray, and will make a donation to TES, it may be small, but you never know, it still adds to their funding. I have a few "Chuckie Cheese coins" from way back. They will be my "special" donation to the Anthonys. I only live about 3 hrs away (my hubby corrected me, I thought it was 7 hrs) I live in JAX FL. with no sense of direction at all. I kinda thought I would estimate the gas it would take to get there, and send that amount.
4.  I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYONE SEEING OR SIGNING A PETITION WHATSOEVER!! I believe this too, is made up by momma CA, next you might find her holding a can in front of Winn-Dixie, just like Christmas and the Salvation org. do each year.
Just a thought: Has anyone thought maybe kc bought one of those "bed in a bag" at JCP? I always save the big plastic bags they come in, and use them as storage. They are very durable, she could have used the blanket, and put her back in it. IMO she had somone help her in the final burial. Again JMO. Sorry this is long, I don't post that much, b/c it seems like I am always playin' catch-up.
O/T- I have twins also, and I will post their pics in the lounge, I am a little bias LOL! but they are precious, I cherish all 3 of my children, and I would, w/o hesitation die for them if it meant saving them from harm!

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #587 on: October 30, 2008, 12:58:52 PM »

What day did CA use JG's shower?  Was it the morning or afternoon of the 16th??

From JG transcript w/LE....

Between 6/22 - 7/6 Casey called me to ask if she could use my shower, since she was not staying w/her parents and Tony (her boyfriend) was out of town. The call occured at 10 a.m. but unsure of the specific date. I allowed Casey to use the shower, and when she came over, nothing appeared out of the ordinary.

We now know that Tony did not go out of town until 6/30 so it was between 6/30 -7/6

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: October 30, 2008, 01:01:01 PM »

Question of the day....why does Casey have almost no cell phone activity on June 17? 

Those that know me realize that I have a reason for asking this question. 

Because it's too hard to text/call while disposing of your daughter.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #589 on: October 30, 2008, 01:01:25 PM »

Can someone direct me to instructions for replying with/without all the quotes? 
tia

Go to the bottom of the page where it says, "reply"

Thank you, but i should have been more clear.  I want "some" quotes from a poster, just maybe not all of them?  How do I pick & choose the quotes I want w/o quoting everyone who has quoted to that particular poster?  And how do I "snip"?  Thanks again Smile
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #590 on: October 30, 2008, 01:04:05 PM »

This it the off spring of Brian/Gail St John searchers so I take it all with a grain of salt however, the search reports are very interesting.

http://www.nostoneunturned.info/reports.html

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: October 30, 2008, 01:15:57 PM »

I just want to tell all of the Monkeys, that you're doing a great job and the maps and info. are awesome. Keep up the great work and I so enjoy reading here. Caylee WILL be found. Goooo Tim!

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WRECK!!!!!!!!! 50 is young.

Cajun Miracle
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: October 30, 2008, 01:22:01 PM »

I can't confirm this, but I'm still looking:

http://www.mahalo.com/Todd_Black

Todd Black
Casey Anthony

Todd Black, a spokesman for the legal defense of Caylee Anthony's mother, implied that the missing toddler was dead in a TV interview on October 16, 2008.1 Referring to the child and her mother, Black said, "This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony."1 A statement was later issued to the effect that Black believes that Caylee Anthony is alive.1
Fast Facts

1. Spokesman for the PR firm Press Corps Media
   2. Firm is owned by Jose Baez, lawyer for Casey Anthony
   3. Traces of a decomposing body were found in Casey Anthony's car1
   4. Casey Anthony has been charged with murder, child neglect and lying to police
   5. Child was last seen on June 9, 2008

What did Baez do before becoming a lawyer? Anyone know?

He was a real estate agent
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: October 30, 2008, 01:22:33 PM »

tia

Thank you, but i should have been more clear.  I want "some" quotes from a poster, just maybe not all of them?  How do I pick & choose the quotes I want w/o quoting everyone who has quoted to that particular poster?  And how do I "snip"?  Thanks again Smile

Tod do that, you click on Quote.  When the reply box is brought up, just delete out the parts that you don't want.  I believe you have to leave the starting and ending [/quote] symbols.  Does that make sense?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: October 30, 2008, 01:22:42 PM »

I have to go for a while... need to go to Wally World and stock up. It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it!

My impression of the email from Todd Black... hogwash! If that's the best he can do... he better give up.
He wants the donations designated for Caylee to stay in Florida. HUH? Is that like saying he wants those donations to stay with the Anthonys?
TES will find Caylee, I have no doubt. We have a saying here, DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS! Well, I say, DON'T MESS WITH TES OR TIM MILLER!!!!

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with TIM!!

Sunny that is so cute---im going to search, with TES on the 8th with a group of people from another board--would you care if we made T-Shirts with that little ditty on them?

WOW.....I wish I lived close enough to come and search....Go for it with the Tee-shirts of you want.... ....Tim and TES are amazing and after hearing LP talk about that email from LEE I just wanted to go

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: October 30, 2008, 01:27:20 PM »

tia

Tod do that, you click on Quote.  When the reply box is brought up, just delete out the parts that you don't want.  I believe you have to leave the starting and ending
symbols.  Does that make sense?
[/quote]

Now I have to learn how to edit my message...it should have said "to do that", not "tod do that".   
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: October 30, 2008, 01:28:22 PM »

I have to go for a while... need to go to Wally World and stock up. It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it!

My impression of the email from Todd Black... hogwash! If that's the best he can do... he better give up.
He wants the donations designated for Caylee to stay in Florida. HUH? Is that like saying he wants those donations to stay with the Anthonys?
TES will find Caylee, I have no doubt. We have a saying here, DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS! Well, I say, DON'T MESS WITH TES OR TIM MILLER!!!!

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with TIM!!

Sunny that is so cute---im going to search, with TES on the 8th with a group of people from another board--would you care if we made T-Shirts with that little ditty on them?

WOW.....I wish I lived close enough to come and search....Go for it with the Tee-shirts of you want.... ....Tim and TES are amazing and after hearing LP talk about that email from LEE I just wanted to go

thanks sunny   there will be at least 5 of those t-shirts at the search on  Sat. Nov 8
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: October 30, 2008, 01:32:14 PM »

I do not know if it is true, but just found this on Todd Black -- http://www.topix.com/forum/state/fl/TUCJEPJ8F3M53KEN6/p1572
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #598 on: October 30, 2008, 01:37:45 PM »

Tod do that, you click on Quote.  When the reply box is brought up, just delete out the parts that you don't want.  I believe you have to leave the starting and ending
symbols.  Does that make sense?
[/quote]

Did this work?  Yes, it makes sense & thank you =)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #599 on: October 30, 2008, 01:38:24 PM »

Newest blog from the Anthonys myspace:

October 30, 2008 - Thursday

A Message from The Anthonys

To our friends and supporters,..:

Thank you for all of the kind notes, prayers, and support in this very difficult time our family is going through.

With over 7,000 friend requests, almost 500,000 visitors, and over 25,000 comments & messages, it's been very hard to respond to everyone over the past few months.  Due to many threats, negative backlash, and inhumane communication with our family and those trying to help find our granddaughter we have had to delete many "friends" that are here for their own agendas and try to stay in contact and answer everyone's questions through blogs.  Please know we have received all of your e-mails, friend requests, and comments and have appreciated reading thousands of them.

We have currently over 600 friend requests, but we are no longer accepting new friends at this time.  We have also had thousands of messages and comments and as much as we try to post everyone's, its just impossible.  We encourage you to leave comments and blog/bulletin comments from this point forward unless it's a private matter.  With over 1800 e-mail messages left through Myspace, we will not be able to get to all of them.  If you have a comment or message, please send with comment request so those helping us can post them and our family can read them daily without going through many heartbreaking messages to get to the encouraging words most of you are sending.

This is the only official Caylee Anthony Myspace site (Casey or any of our family members DO NOT have an active site), so please for those wanting to make a difference in bringing Caylee home, delete all the bogus sites that have been created; these sites are just adding to the already negative backlash and public perception and the sites in no way can have any positive outcome to helping us find our granddaughter.

The official website for Caylee has also been updated, please visit www.helpfindcaylee.com for updated information and this Sunday's Vigil locations.  The site also can answer many of your questions regarding how you can obtain fliers and shirts.  A new tipline and contacts have been added to the site too, so please note the changes we have made in case you need to call in a tip or contact any of our Help Find Caylee team members.

Thank you again for all of the support and encouraging words and we will look forward to reading all of the posted comments!  We hope to see many of you on Sunday at the National Vigil for Hope that we are honored to support with our friends at Kid Finders Network.  This Vigil will be a time for all of us to come together and let the positive energy of hope bring positive results in bringing our children home!  HOPE to see you Sunday (go to www.helpfindcaylee.com for locations).

Warmest regards,

George and Cindy

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.