April 22, 2024, 11:42:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390585 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: October 30, 2008, 04:21:15 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!I am so far behind..You guys have been busy. ::MonkeyCool::Happy Birthday Wreck ::MonkeyDance::Gone to try and catch up.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: October 30, 2008, 04:27:32 PM »

You are right Janet....but let's say that someone named Pedro helped Casey dispose of the body.  I use Pedro because I do not want to use a real name of a person involved with the case as a witness.  Those people have enough problems as it is.  Okay, Pedro helped Casey because he loved her, like her, has a devious mind, or whatever.  He helped her get rid of the body or the container holding the body.

Don't you think it would be a huge temptation for Casey to say, now that she is in this hot water, this person not only helped me he/she actually killed Casey and threatened me and my family if I told about him/her.

It would be the perfect way to instill reasonable doubt.  I had an accomplice, who is real and can be found, and he did all or most of it or helped me kill her or whatever she wanted to say.  The more she could put off on that person, the better for her in terms of prison sentence, trial outcome or whatever.

I just think if another real person were involved, she would not protect that person at this late date.
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: October 30, 2008, 04:27:34 PM »

Thought you all might be interested in this!!

http://www.monsters.fm/pages/roz_page.html

I said it on WS, but you guys are awesome!!!!

I hope this all turns out to be true about Todd Black.  What a waste he is.

All the information is 100% accurate!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: October 30, 2008, 04:28:46 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

Depositions Today In Casey Anthony Case
October 30, 2008 - No Responses

Updated at 1:50 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 30: Casey Anthony’s attorneys are taking depositions today, including from her former boyfriend Tony Lazzaro, who spent time with Casey around the period when her daughter, Caylee, was last seen in June. Others to be interviewed today, according to WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing, are an employee of the Amscot where Casey Anthony’s car was found and three workers — from the wrecking company that towed the car. The tow-truck workers told investigators of the strong smell from Casey’s trunk, which prosecutors tests indicate came from human decomposition.

Casey Anthony remains in Orange County Jail on first-degree murder and other charges, with her trial scheduled to start on Jan. 5.

Depositions are taken before trials and are not open to the public. In this case, the witnesses are at the Orange County Courthouse and are interviewed by defense attorneys. Prosecutors may be in the room but can not ask questions, Kealing said.

The depositions began after lunch. Defense attorney Jose Baez didn’t have much to say to the media as he arrived.

Note: We have a PDF of the interview that Orange County Sheriff’s Office investigators did with Tony Lazzaro.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: October 30, 2008, 04:29:55 PM »

Verified?  100%, awesome!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: October 30, 2008, 04:31:55 PM »

Nothing muddies the water like two or more suspects in a crime.  Casey came up with the name Zenaida Gonzalez, but that person cannot be found and even Cindy said in a police interview that it might be the name for someone else who babysat for Casey.  No Zenaida, nobody else to blame.

But if Casey named a real person who is a witness or who might have had access to the child and opportunity to kill the child or who might have been persuaded to help her in some way, I think she and Baez would use that person as reasonable doubt.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: October 30, 2008, 04:38:31 PM »

From WS mod:

Hey guys-

Just wanted to clear this up- The Attorney General has been contacted:

THERE IS NO PETITION OF ANY KIND RE: TES ON FILE. THERE IS NO COMPLAINT, NO REQUEST, NO ALLEGATIONS. NOT a ONE.

Is this rumor day or what?

Ok... who has sent the info from the presser and this info to Nancy Grace so she can confirm and do a little ripping ??   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #687 on: October 30, 2008, 04:45:42 PM »

O/T

Just curious but does anyone know of a free photo editing program I could download?  Thanks 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: October 30, 2008, 04:52:53 PM »

MOTIVE, MEANS AND OPPORTUNITY

Motive is not required in a murder trial, but prosecutors and juries sure like to have a motive to ascribe to the defendant.  In this Casey, the motive is pretty obvious.  Casey had an unwanted child who had become more and more of a burden.  Casey tried to play the role of good mother, but when all was said and done, she valued her freedom more than motherhood.  Caylee also became a pawn in a battle between Casey and her mother Cindy.  Casey became trapped in a Catch-22.  She did not want Caylee but she did not want Cindy to have Caylee either.  She wanted out of that house and away from Cindy, with no ties that bind.  Caylee was the tie that would always bind her to Cindy.  I think that motive plays pretty well.

Means is the ability to carry out the murder.  It is dandy if a murder weapon is found, but often that is not the case.  If the body is found and a manner of death can be established, that is also very important.  But oftentimes there is no way to know how the victim died.  In this case, the chloroform computer searches and the chloroform detected in the trunk appear to provide a means by which Caylee died either accidentally or on purpose.  It may be shown at trial that Casey had the means to acquire chloroform or make it herself and the means to put in the trunk with Caylee, I suppose.  We may never know exactly how Caylee died, but the chloroform narrative would be pretty convincing, I think. 

Opportunity is obvious here.  As the mother who took Caylee with her when she left the home, Casey had ample opportunity to kill Caylee, clean up after, stage a cover up and dispose of the body.  She did not work, so she had the time to do all of it.  She had transportation.  There is no way they can say that Casey did not have the opportunity to do the crime.  There is no proof that she left the child with any sitter or nanny or agency during the month that she was away from her parents' home.  It would appear that Caylee was either with her or by herself during that time. 

Proof?  It appears they have forensic evidence which strongly suggests that Caylee's dead body was in the trunk of the car.  They also have circumstantial evidence such as Casey out partying and visiting friends without the child.  And there is no Zenaida Gonzales or any evidence that Caylee ever stayed with a person by that name.

All the lies undermine Casey's credibility.  And the fact that she did not report the child missing, by her own admission, for a month and never had any intention of reporting the child missing is highly significant.  If not for Cindy, we may not know even today that Caylee is missing. 

This case very strong to me.  And the opportunity to inject another person, who is known to LE, into it now seems out of reach.  I am sure LE is searching for a possible accomplice, but that could be to elimanate that possibility for court purposes, not to establish that there was one.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: October 30, 2008, 04:53:44 PM »

O/T

Just curious but does anyone know of a free photo editing program I could download?  Thanks 
http://Http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

the above link was recommended weeks back here on the forum
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: October 30, 2008, 04:55:56 PM »

O/T

http://Http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

the above link was recommended weeks back here on the forum

http://Http://www.fxfoto.com/sdfxfoto.htm      
this link was noted as being for photo manipulation, may have the same options as gimp, but I did have it noted that the software free through gimp is supposed to be better than photo shop.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: October 30, 2008, 05:00:02 PM »

Verified?  100%, awesome!

All the information in the report is from public sources.  It just took people working together to put it together.   I strongly recommend that when you are investigating on your own that you have your firewall up to date.  I have not even gotten a warning with my firewall in years and ArrestedMedia was a hit -- luckily the website hosting the virus was empty.  The most telling detail in the download of the entire report is the fax number.  When you follow the money its always amazing where it leads.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: October 30, 2008, 05:14:39 PM »

All the information in the report is from public sources.  It just took people working together to put it together.   I strongly recommend that when you are investigating on your own that you have your firewall up to date.  I have not even gotten a warning with my firewall in years and ArrestedMedia was a hit -- luckily the website hosting the virus was empty.  The most telling detail in the download of the entire report is the fax number.  When you follow the money its always amazing where it leads.

http://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=arrestedmedia.com

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: October 30, 2008, 05:15:21 PM »

htt

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/10/30/if-you-are-caylee-anthonys-mother-in-jail-what-do-you-order/#more-21493

Well   I messed that up.....anyway....I think Casey finally broke down and ordered something...

Can never be faster then Klaas,Can never be faster then Klaas,Can never be faster then Klaas
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 05:28:32 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #694 on: October 30, 2008, 05:18:52 PM »

Nothing muddies the water like two or more suspects in a crime.  Casey came up with the name Zenaida Gonzalez, but that person cannot be found and even Cindy said in a police interview that it might be the name for someone else who babysat for Casey.  No Zenaida, nobody else to blame.

But if Casey named a real person who is a witness or who might have had access to the child and opportunity to kill the child or who might have been persuaded to help her in some way, I think she and Baez would use that person as reasonable doubt.

See the problem I have with a 2nd accomplice too is that this person would have to be wicked evil like Casey. Your average person knows right from wrong, knows that science is one step ahead of them, video is everywhere, cell phones ping and KC lies. Movies and what is shown on TV shows us that Big Brother is always watching us. Just b/c you are a friend or former lover or even presently in love with KC doesn't mean you would have the guts to bury a poor little child that you probably held or spoke to. I love my friends and family dearly and would take a bullet for them, but I would never bury an innocent child for them.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #695 on: October 30, 2008, 05:24:57 PM »

Anyone going to be able to watch wftv tonight at 11?  They are doing a report that Casey and Jose are a little too close for comfort I hear and that the 6 hour office visits don't jive or somthing.

Wonder when he lost his wedding ring........

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: October 30, 2008, 05:27:21 PM »

I left a post for pet owners in the musings thread.

It is my opinion that the CSI fan Casey went to Jessie's house to shower to wash deceased Caylee DNA down his shower drain. If she had a bag with her that makes me even more sure that is what she did. I don't think Jessie's name is the first name Cindy came up own her own. I think Jessie had strong feelings for Casey but he's smart enough to know somewhere down the road you get caught. I don't believe he would help her do this.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: October 30, 2008, 05:28:10 PM »

See the problem I have with a 2nd accomplice too is that this person would have to be wicked evil like Casey. Your average person knows right from wrong, knows that science is one step ahead of them, video is everywhere, cell phones ping and KC lies. Movies and what is shown on TV shows us that Big Brother is always watching us. Just b/c you are a friend or former lover or even presently in love with KC doesn't mean you would have the guts to bury a poor little child that you probably held or spoke to. I love my friends and family dearly and would take a bullet for them, but I would never bury an innocent child for them.

Maybe not bury her, Boo, but helped in any other way. I wonder how many of Casey's men would answer yes on this survey? And I hope my link works!! http://www.lovefraud.com/05_areYouAtarget/fraud_victim_quiz.html 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: October 30, 2008, 05:29:10 PM »

Anyone going to be able to watch wftv tonight at 11?  They are doing a report that Casey and Jose are a little too close for comfort I hear and that the 6 hour office visits don't jive or somthing.

LOL - wow, interresting.  I'm sure one of us will see it.  If it's a special report, I'm sure a video will be available as well. 
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #699 on: October 30, 2008, 05:31:05 PM »

LOL - wow, interresting.  I'm sure one of us will see it.  If it's a special report, I'm sure a video will be available as well. 

I am sure they will have a video.  IIRC, WFTV was kicked out by Baez during a pressor. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.