April 25, 2024, 10:44:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390704 times)
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #800 on: October 30, 2008, 08:01:41 PM »

Here is the reply I received from Todd Black concerning my email blasting him for insinuating TES was scamming (apologize if it too long to post in here)

If people are going to write, you should know at least a little about what you are writing. Our company will celebrate it's 34th successful year next month, with 42 offices in the U.S. and Canada, and 17 overseas branches. We are a multi-award winning media management firm, including 7 major awards this year alone. We do not work for George and Cindy Anthony, and we know absolutely nothing about any claims that they are receiving funds, but if they did - they are not operating a "charity business" and By Law those funds would be considered private gifts to do with whatever they choose. We do not work for Casey Anthony, and we do not know about any funds that might go to her. A particular family, in Texas, who were vacationing at Disney World several months ago began seeing the storm of negative media against Casey Anthony, and it is those people who on their own offered The Baez Law Firm our media management services. Those people entered into a long-term contract with our company, which payment was in advance and did not come from any of the Anthonys or The Baez Law Firm. We are simply the messenger of information that we are given to distribute to the media. This is not our direct information, nor do we have any feelings about the outcome of the case. If the young lady is guilty of anything, that's up to a jury to decide. However, the rumors of any licensing fees are not true. Certain images were signed over to a third party quite some time ago, and that individual, in New York, has every right to license whatever he wants. None of that activity is done by, and cannot be blamed on Casey Anthony or The Baez Law Firm. That is more of the UNTRUE RUMORS - like the ridiculous notion that Casey Anthony ever told anyone that Scott Peterson was writing to her. All of her mail is screened by the law office before she sees anything, and there is no way of her even knowing who writes to her, except when letters are given to her. The "Scott Peterson Letter" rumor was started by a low-level jail employee, and an official apology has already been received. People just don't know what they are talking about! And, as far as the "Texas Searchers" - it was not our company ... it was not any of the Anthonys ... it was not The Baez Law Firm - it was a petition signed by over 1600 residents of the state of Florida, asking the Attorney General to secure an accounting and monitor how TES uses the funds. Their position, and again, this is the petitioners position - is that if TES is on national television campaigning for donations, all of the money for the specific "Caylee Anthony" search should be precisely accounted for, and any leftover funds that were raised using the name of "Caylee Anthony" should stay in the state of Florida to assist with any future missing children. We were further advised that the petitioners are getting a Federal oversight of the TES "Caylee Anthony" funds, since the money is being raised across state lines on "public" radio and television airwaves. This has nothing to do with our company! Attempting to say negative things about us is simply a waste of time. We are doing a job, with absolutely no strings attached to any of the Anthonys, and we give that case no more attention than any of the 33 other cases that our different offices are currently handling. Of course, as parents and family people, we want to hope that beautiful Caylee can be found alive. On the other hand, we certainly respect everyone's opinion, but again, trying to shoot the messenger is the wrong target.

Cordially,

T.B.

Wow CharlieGirl, good job. Wonder who these 1600 people are?  Any funds left should stay in Florida, I am giving, does that mean my funds should only go to missing persons in Missouri? This guy is just as stupid as Baez and the Anthonys.

A LOT of people got that email today! I'm thinking our boy Todd only had enough original thoughts to compose one email then mass mailed it to everyone
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: October 30, 2008, 08:02:58 PM »

Is it just me... but the two phone #'s on the presser (posted prior)
615-254-1400 & 407-738-6925  come back as UnPublished. ?

Now to me   if I was in the media business  I would want a published number   
http://www.monsters.fm/pages/roz_page.html

there's a 4shared link at the bottom with all the info on the phone numbers
Not only does he have unlisted phone numbers, but his email address - presscorpsmedia@aol.com   is no longer accepting email.
I have written to him twice today and both bounced back.
Guess he doesn't want to be in Public Relations today, or at least when monkeys are around?
Thanks.... for the info... even though I get a little  reading it

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: October 30, 2008, 08:03:52 PM »

Others will be able to tell you more but I can tell you this.  Murt lives in the Orlando area and got involved with missing persons cases with the Duckett case.  Since he's in the area he's done some searching in this case and has a Webcam and chat he streams every day.  Other than that I don't know alot about Murt:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Gotcha, Thanks
I had seen his pic of the shovel, etc. from previous searches, sounds like a very "pro-active" man Smile

Welcome CharlieGirl - Murt is from Orlando and works on missing persons cases.  Red is the one who took the pictures of the shovel.  Red is the King of the Monkeys here at SM.

O/T - I really hate to admit this...up until 2 weeks ago I thought RED was Klaas' husband go ahead, laugh
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: October 30, 2008, 08:04:02 PM »

But did todd black actually write the letter? Or is the whole thing made-up?

His letter was a response to my letter to him last night.  It came from presscorp, etc.  Several monkeys tried to email him today & his email is no longer accepting new messages.  I'd say he bit off a little more than he could chew going after TES.  Also, some other cyberfriends received the "same" letter from him this a.m. as well.  Seems he only wrote one letter & mailed it to those who contacted him before he shut his email down.

Thank you CharlieGirl
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: October 30, 2008, 08:04:18 PM »

Welcome CharlieGirl - Murt is from Orlando and works on missing persons cases.  Red is the one who took the pictures of the shovel.  Red is the King of the Monkeys here at SM.

Oh, that is right........See I told you, I've been lurking too long & getting my monkeys mixed up.  Thanks for the claification & welcome Smile
P.S.  Being a "Newbie" when do I get to meet the king 

Red shows up from time to time when you least expect him.   
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: October 30, 2008, 08:04:43 PM »

The map shows her taking Banana River drive to the ramp at Merritt Island.  Would that be a boat ramp?  Do you know the area, Mytime?

I know this area very well. My parents (now deceased), used to live on N Banana River Dr.

Coming from Orlando, you take I95 to the Beach line (528) East. The 2dn  Merritt Island exit is Banana River Dr. About a 1/4 mile south (on the left), is a park and bout ramp. My dad and I used to put or boat in at that ramp. 

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: October 30, 2008, 08:05:16 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #807 on: October 30, 2008, 08:06:25 PM »

The map shows her taking Banana River drive to the ramp at Merritt Island.  Would that be a boat ramp?  Do you know the area, Mytime?

I know this area very well. My parents (now deceased), used to live on N Banana River Dr.

Coming from Orlando, you take I95 to the Beach line (528) East. The 2dn  Merritt Island exit is Banana River Dr. About a 1/4 mile south (on the left), is a park and bout ramp. My dad and I used to put or boat in at that ramp. 

Yeah, it is Kelly Park.  Sykees Creek - lots of aligators!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: October 30, 2008, 08:06:47 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I need an update.  Last night at about midnight we came up with three photographs of Casey wearing cross necklasses/rosaries.  Have we been able to link any of these necklasses to the JCP prchase of two necklasses that Leonard Padilla spoke about.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: October 30, 2008, 08:07:14 PM »

NG show = witnesses going in to be questioned by defense.  Tony Lazzaro there (he's kind of cute). 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #810 on: October 30, 2008, 08:07:20 PM »

A LOT of people got that email today! I'm thinking our boy Todd only had enough original thoughts to compose one email then mass mailed it to everyone

Yes, and when I called his direct number he answered with "Media Line"
No secretary for calls or emails (Multi-Award Winning My Azz)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: October 30, 2008, 08:07:27 PM »

<<  Snip >>
October 29, 2008
TODD BLACK - PRESS RELEASE - TES SEARCH - SCOTT PETERSON LETTER.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-10/43101437.pdf
Thanks for the Link to the source Janet... 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #812 on: October 30, 2008, 08:08:47 PM »

Not only does he have unlisted phone numbers, but his email address - presscorpsmedia@aol.com   is no longer accepting email.
Guess he doesn't want to be in Public Relations today, or at least when monkeys are around?

He is answering the direct line 1-407-738-6925 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #813 on: October 30, 2008, 08:09:46 PM »

Is it just me... but the two phone #'s on the presser (posted prior)
615-254-1400 & 407-738-6925  come back as UnPublished. ?

Now to me   if I was in the media business  I would want a published number   

http://www.monsters.fm/pages/roz_page.html

there's a 4shared link at the bottom with all the info on the phone numbers

Yep. Seems his 407 number is owned by L. Baez. Jose's wife.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #814 on: October 30, 2008, 08:11:14 PM »

O/T - I really hate to admit this...up until 2 weeks ago I thought RED was Klaas' husband go ahead, laugh

I won't laugh, but you DID make ME feel better Smile
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: October 30, 2008, 08:11:57 PM »

He is answering the direct line 1-407-738-6925 

OK... I'll ask the question...  What did you ask him CharlieGirl  ???

angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: October 30, 2008, 08:12:13 PM »

His letter was a response to my letter to him last night.  It came from presscorp, etc.  Several monkeys tried to email him today & his email is no longer accepting new messages.  I'd say he bit off a little more than he could chew going after TES.  Also, some other cyberfriends received the "same" letter from him this a.m. as well.  Seems he only wrote one letter & mailed it to those who contacted him before he shut his email down.

Thank you CharlieGirl
\

It seems that Todd Black's real name is Gil Cabot, he
seems to have a criminal background? This case gets
wilder by the minute.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: October 30, 2008, 08:13:46 PM »

Thank you CharlieGirl
\

wilder by the minute.
  do tell more!!! 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #818 on: October 30, 2008, 08:13:54 PM »

All this calling. Someone needs to call Andy and see what his deal is. LOL!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #819 on: October 30, 2008, 08:14:56 PM »

Thank you CharlieGirl
\

wilder by the minute.
  do tell more!!! 

His 407 number is a cell phone owned by Baez's wife.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.