April 16, 2024, 01:45:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390085 times)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #880 on: October 30, 2008, 09:07:01 PM »

#1  have a recorder hooked to your phone...
#2  ask where can you get a copy of the petition  to audit the texas search team  (he does not say TES)
#3  ask if they know Gil Cabot
#4  Inform them the call was recorded and then ask if you can share it with the world... and if not why
   JMO of course

omgosh, I have been on the phone with him for 30 minutes.
#1, He stands by his fax from yesterday saying that he saw the petition with his own eyes at a meeting in Tallahasee last Wednesday.  He said he has three employees in the Orlando area, but his main office is in Toronto, Canada.
#2. The parent company of his firm is ArrestedMedia.com
#3.  Re:  the petition, he saw names on it with verification from Florida drivers license #'2
#4.  Says he personally respects TES, but that the AG has led us asstray by saying there has been no inquiries into TES.  He also states that there is a Federal Agency investigating TES.  Something to do with some law that says it someone advertises for doantions regarding a specific thing, that money has to be used for that thing & stay in the area.
#5.  He assured me that there will be an accounting on money left over by TES after Florida search is done & that money (if any) will have to be left in Florida.
#6.  He said one of his employees who has 7 month old twins was stabbed delivering docs to Anthony home & LE did not follow up on it.
#7.  He said he has an employee who personally donated $6800.00 to TES
#8.  States he was a president of a news network for 18 years prior to current occupation
#9.  States there is a Company filming a Documentary on this case who was at the Tallahassee meeting & has privy info re: case
#10.  Made a personal revelation to me about Tim Miller which I will not put down in writing here due to it being a public viewing.  I will answer Klaas is she chooses to email me.
#11.  No comment on Gil Cabbot
and finally, I don't have a phone recorder, so i will probably remember more things after I quit typing here.  My notes look like chicken scratch.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: October 30, 2008, 09:08:42 PM »

still catching up.....
http://www.shrimpin.com/brevard_ramps.htm
scroll down to #11

BUMPING THIS UP
I have not been around much today, but I posted this earlier. Not sure anyone noticed it. Pretty good pix

Those are great pics..thanks
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: October 30, 2008, 09:11:27 PM »

The map shows her taking Banana River drive to the ramp at Merritt Island.  Would that be a boat ramp?  Do you know the area, Mytime?

I know this area very well. My parents (now deceased), used to live on N Banana River Dr.

Coming from Orlando, you take I95 to the Beach line (528) East. The 2dn  Merritt Island exit is Banana River Dr. About a 1/4 mile south (on the left), is a park and bout ramp. My dad and I used to put or boat in at that ramp. 

Yeah, it is Kelly Park.  Sykees Creek - lots of aligators!!!

I've seen lots of aligators at Skyees Creek (off of 520), but never at Kelly Park.

Kelly Park is Sykes Creek!

I respectfully disagree. I used to live in Merritt Island, and did most of my 30 years of boating there.

Kelly Park, leads to the Bannana River.

Kiwanis Island Park AKA Sykes Creek, is a different body of water.

Yes, Colt I am sorry.  See previous page for my post lol. 

I too am sorry. I posted prior to reading your earlier post. It's still all good! 

Chuck
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: October 30, 2008, 09:12:24 PM »

#2  ask where can you get a copy of the petition  to audit the texas search team  (he does not say TES)
#4  Inform them the call was recorded and then ask if you can share it with the world... and if not why
   JMO of course

#1, He stands by his fax from yesterday saying that he saw the petition with his own eyes at a meeting in Tallahasee last Wednesday.  He said he has three employees in the Orlando area, but his main office is in Toronto, Canada.
#3.  Re:  the petition, he saw names on it with verification from Florida drivers license #'2
#4.  Says he personally respects TES, but that the AG has led us asstray by saying there has been no inquiries into TES.  He also states that there is a Federal Agency investigating TES.  Something to do with some law that says it someone advertises for doantions regarding a specific thing, that money has to be used for that thing & stay in the area.
#5.  He assured me that there will be an accounting on money left over by TES after Florida search is done & that money (if any) will have to be left in Florida.
#6.  He said one of his employees who has 7 month old twins was stabbed delivering docs to Anthony home & LE did not follow up on it.
#8.  States he was a president of a news network for 18 years prior to current occupation
#9.  States there is a Company filming a Documentary on this case who was at the Tallahassee meeting & has privy info re: case
#10.  Made a personal revelation to me about Tim Miller which I will not put down in writing here due to it being a public viewing.  I will answer Klaas is she chooses to email me.
and finally, I don't have a phone recorder, so i will probably remember more things after I quit typing here.  My notes look like chicken scratch.

Thanks CharlieGirl

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #884 on: October 30, 2008, 09:12:31 PM »

More info on Gil Cabot:

http://www.teddwebb.com/showcase/where_are_they_now/gil_cabot.html

Lisa
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: October 30, 2008, 09:13:23 PM »

I believe they just said on NG that only certain states allow this and Fl is one, and it's very beneficial to the defense. 

Right.   I have no idea where my mind is tonight .... I was a legal secretary for 14 years, you'd think I'd have at least one little clue, or at the very least, think before I post. geez.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: October 30, 2008, 09:14:50 PM »

CharlieGirl - yes please, email me with the Tim Miller stuff.

smklaas@hotmail.com
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #887 on: October 30, 2008, 09:17:06 PM »

The defense has a chance to depose the witnesses and lock in their testimony.  However, these witnesses have already given their testimony to LE.  They should be consistent.  (let's hope)  If not, the witness loses all credibility.

Right, everywhere though not just Florida. Right????? 

Yes, everywhere... my brain was somewhere else or sumptin sumptin   

I believe they just said on NG that only certain states allow this and Fl is one, and it's very beneficial to the defense. 

It can be beneficial to both.  My husbands exes attorney deposed the court appointed gaurdian ad litem - then filed a motion to have her disquialified as a "hearsay witness." Our attorney who was at the depostion - then got her sworn in an "expert Witness" because she learned of her qualifiactions at the depo.  More was allowed!! LOL  I know this was a custody case but the point can still be made.  (It was a smart move on her lawyers behalf - but our lawyer was smarter.  )
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #888 on: October 30, 2008, 09:19:22 PM »

So Todd Black (Gil Cabot ?) is now slandering Tim Miller?   

Lisa
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: October 30, 2008, 09:19:32 PM »

Am I correct in assuming that the new depositions by Baez will not be made public?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: October 30, 2008, 09:22:26 PM »

The defense has a chance to depose the witnesses and lock in their testimony.  However, these witnesses have already given their testimony to LE.  They should be consistent.  (let's hope)  If not, the witness loses all credibility.

Right, everywhere though not just Florida. Right????? 

Yes, everywhere... my brain was somewhere else or sumptin sumptin   

It can be beneficial to both.  My husbands exes attorney deposed the court appointed gaurdian ad litem - then filed a motion to have her disquialified as a "hearsay witness." Our attorney who was at the depostion - then got her sworn in an "expert Witness" because she learned of her qualifiactions at the depo.  More was allowed!! LOL  I know this was a custody case but the point can still be made.  (It was a smart move on her lawyers behalf - but our lawyer was smarter.  )

Not sure I really grasped this but if you say it goes both ways I'll take your word.  Thx   
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: October 30, 2008, 09:22:33 PM »

JMO of course

Wow   CharlieGirl
I will need time to digest all of this   BUT
Something to do with some law that says it someone advertises for doantions regarding a specific thing, that money has to be used for that thing & stay in the area.
I wonder if the RED Cross fall under the same guide lines ??
If I make a donation to TES, RED Cross, what ever and put in the memo area (of a check, paypal transation) a name, cause, subject, / purpose,  Does that mean my money has to be tracked down to the penny on what it is used for?  And if not used for that purpose does it have to be returned to me. ... ????   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: October 30, 2008, 09:22:36 PM »

CharlieGirl - yes please, email me with the Tim Miller stuff.

smklaas@hotmail.com

Yes please email me with what he revealed about TES.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #893 on: October 30, 2008, 09:22:55 PM »

What if we dont want the defense to have any benefits?   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: October 30, 2008, 09:23:02 PM »

Right.   I have no idea where my mind is tonight .... I was a legal secretary for 14 years, you'd think I'd have at least one little clue, or at the very least, think before I post. geez.   

Hey not as bad as me. The other night when I was sick, I was only reading. Thank God!!  I thought is was only illegal for a brother and sister to get married.   
(shhhhhhhh - don't tell anyone)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: October 30, 2008, 09:24:01 PM »

Am I correct in assuming that the new depositions by Baez will not be made public?

Correct
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: October 30, 2008, 09:24:04 PM »

http://www.gilcabot.com/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: October 30, 2008, 09:24:49 PM »

Charliesgirl per Todd Black

I find this VERY difficult to believe ... I can't believe it was not reported to the media ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: October 30, 2008, 09:25:43 PM »

What if we dont want the defense to have any benefits?   

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: October 30, 2008, 09:26:56 PM »

Hi BooMonkey - I can't tell you how many rosaries and cross necklaces I have looked at online over the past 24 hours.  I haven't found one that is like any of the three in the photographs.  The one that she was wearing in the bank photograph is pretty unique and it's the smaller one of the three.  I wish we had the JCP receipt so we could see the skew number on it.  The one that she is wearing below looks like a rosary and she wears it a lot.  The third one was a white pearl necklace with a cross.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.