April 17, 2024, 09:54:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390313 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #920 on: October 30, 2008, 09:36:25 PM »

Yes please email me with what he revealed about TES.

You should have it now

... but ... but ... why is Klaas so special.

Tamikosmom has 6971 posts.

And BooMonkey is just plain cute!!!! I'm special tooooooo!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: October 30, 2008, 09:36:27 PM »

I agree!  I am not posting any questions until Mr. Murty coughs up a name!   

How am I suposed to ask a relivant question......... Oh Murty!!

I'm waiting too...

There are a lot of questions that could be asked in this case.  I wonder if Murt could give us a hint.  Pleeeeaaasssseee?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #922 on: October 30, 2008, 09:37:10 PM »

I find this VERY difficult to believe ... I can't believe it was not reported to the media ...
I find this suspect as well as that would be prime pickin news for the Anthony's to come out onto their lawn to broadcast.  They love every little tidbit of info that could make them look like victims. 

Charlie, not knocking you in any way, why did Todd talk to you?  I trust what you have said, just am wondering what HIS motive is.
[/quote]

I wrote him an email last night as I was furious with his innuendo re: TES.  He blasted a letter back to me in the middle of the night.  So when I called him, I told him that I had sent the letter to him.  He asked me if I was media, I said no, that I was a private citizen upset with his undermining Tim Millers character.  He said he had a minute, but it turned in to me listening to him for about 30 more.  He even said I could call back.  I suggest anyone call him.  He answers his own phone.  1-407-738-6925
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #923 on: October 30, 2008, 09:37:48 PM »

I agree!  I am not posting any questions until Mr. Murty coughs up a name!   

How am I suposed to ask a relivant question......... Oh Murty!!

I'm waiting too...

There are a lot of questions that could be asked in this case.  I wonder if Murt could give us a hint.  Pleeeeaaasssseee?
I agree!!  I want you ball Miss Bee.... 

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: October 30, 2008, 09:38:26 PM »

You should have it now

vs 42325 posts...   
JMO  of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: October 30, 2008, 09:39:15 PM »

I find this VERY difficult to believe ... I can't believe it was not reported to the media ...

It's what he said........he likes to talk, I listened.  He said she was delivering docs to the house & got pushed around by protesters.  Somehow she was stabbed by a knife & LE didn't follow up on it.

Again ... so unprofessional!  Why does Jose Baez tolerate a spokesperson for the investigation  who will talk on and on the phone to a complete stranger?

I thought this guy would be history following his first press release and ... then the CNN interview ... then his second press release and ... now his third press released ...

Todd Black is either holding something over Jose Baez or ... he is a relative.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: October 30, 2008, 09:40:10 PM »

I find this suspect as well as that would be prime pickin news for the Anthony's to come out onto their lawn to broadcast.  They love every little tidbit of info that could make them look like victims. 

Charlie, not knocking you in any way, why did Todd talk to you?  I trust what you have said, just am wondering what HIS motive is.

I wrote him an email last night as I was furious with his innuendo re: TES.  He blasted a letter back to me in the middle of the night.  So when I called him, I told him that I had sent the letter to him.  He asked me if I was media, I said no, that I was a private citizen upset with his undermining Tim Millers character.  He said he had a minute, but it turned in to me listening to him for about 30 more.  He even said I could call back.  I suggest anyone call him.  He answers his own phone.  1-407-738-6925
[/quote]

Thanks for digging up so much great info for us Charliegirl.  I think you are a brave one to be able to write the letters and make those calls.  Way to go!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: October 30, 2008, 09:40:28 PM »

You should have it now

vs 42325 posts...   
JMO  of course

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: October 30, 2008, 09:40:53 PM »

Thank you for the response Charlie.  I am still curious what his motive is in trying to ruffle feathers.  Since he knew you were not media maybe he thought you would not check up on him?
He is not trying to start the stupid "drunk" rumers is he?  This "war" that the defense is putting on is very dirty, what a way to show innocence.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: October 30, 2008, 09:41:06 PM »

There was no petition with 1600 signatures, someone called the State Attorney in FL
and he said no such petition ever reached his office.
Todd is reaching.

The infamous words of Todd Black

"Reporting false rumors is the lowest level of journalism and blatantly irresponsible, misleading the public for the sole purpose of making headlines, and selling newspapers and commercials, for news shows..."

apparently he is speaking from first hand experience, himself!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: October 30, 2008, 09:41:11 PM »

It's what he said........he likes to talk, I listened.  He said she was delivering docs to the house & got pushed around by protesters.  Somehow she was stabbed by a knife & LE didn't follow up on it.

NO disrespect to you Charlie ....

I call BS!  At the time the protesters were there ... so was the "nanny cam" ... Had there been an actual stabbing, SOMEONE would have blown that up!  It would have been all over the news and Cindy would have been Blabbing to anyone she could.  I also believe had it turned violent, the homeowners association would have had just cause to reinforce their petition to have it stopped ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: October 30, 2008, 09:41:35 PM »

How the heck does defense get to question witnesses BEFORE trial ?? Is this a Florida thing?

Thanks for asking.  I was wondering the same thing.

oh nooo... don't follow me down this path, I was wandering and very lost.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: October 30, 2008, 09:41:58 PM »

You should have it now

vs 42325 posts...   
JMO  of course

OF you are a suck up..   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: October 30, 2008, 09:43:33 PM »

I call BS!  At the time the protesters were there ... so was the "nanny cam" ... Had there been an actual stabbing, SOMEONE would have blown that up!  It would have been all over the news and Cindy would have been Blabbing to anyone she could.  I also believe had it turned violent, the homeowners association would have had just cause to reinforce their petition to have it stopped ...
Not to mention the camera that the City of Orlando put in place to monitor the protestors and to be able to flag LE at the sign of incident.  Something smells fishy!!  (Knees together Casey)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: October 30, 2008, 09:45:03 PM »

You should have it now

Thanks CharlieGirl - Todd Black is as stupid as he is arrogant, IMO 

Is there something you two would like to share with the class????    

Charliegirl didn't feel right about posting it so it's up to her.  It's ok with me if she posts it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: October 30, 2008, 09:45:15 PM »

You should have it now

Aw Miss Janet...

Oh Dolce ... I LOVE Kisses ... the chocolate ones and ... the real things.

Thanks Hon

Janet

_____

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: October 30, 2008, 09:45:17 PM »

Again ... so unprofessional!  Why does Jose Baez tolerate a spokesperson for the investigation  who will talk on and on the phone to a complete stranger?

I thought this guy would be history following his first press release and ... then the CNN interview ... then his second press release and ... now his third press released ...

Todd Black is either holding something over Jose Baez or ... he is a relative.

IMO

Janet

Yup, I agree - probably the dumb brother in law!!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: October 30, 2008, 09:45:26 PM »

Not to mention the camera that the City of Orlando put in place to monitor the protestors and to be able to flag LE at the sign of incident.  Something smells fishy!!  (Knees together Casey)

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #938 on: October 30, 2008, 09:45:34 PM »

OK... I'll ask the question...  What did you ask him CharlieGirl  ???

I hung up on him....lol
I really didn't expect him to answer so I didn't have a question ready.
But if you have any good ones, I will call back 

Charlie Girl, this is for you, and all the other brave monkeys who have the nerve to send emails and make phone calls!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: October 30, 2008, 09:46:24 PM »

I agree, it's BS.  We were reading all of the incident reports and never did anything like that happen. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.