March 29, 2024, 09:19:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 389378 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: October 29, 2008, 02:34:43 PM »

« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 11:53:33 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 08:36:32 PM »

broke the heliopause

good evening monks and monkettes.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 08:37:19 PM »

Hey Rob!

Made it!  My bum hurts from that landing..I can never nail it.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 08:38:40 PM »

broke the heliopause

Good Evening, Mr Rob.   

Numbergirl
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 08:38:56 PM »

Yippee I made it.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 08:39:24 PM »

I hope you saw my birthday greetings, wreck.

We got booted out right after I posted them.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 08:40:03 PM »

For Todd Black's information .... there is NO word such as Wholey ...

Meriam Webster's online dictionary   Wholey - The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

Invision - did you ever get a response from LE when you reported the bones from the search in Orlando?

not a word ... I was wondering if "I" will show up in the "tip dump"  LOL   

I am so sorry.  I know how upset you were about the way the search was handled.  Perhaps they did check the area, but maybe they just didn't share their findings with you.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 08:40:43 PM »

broke the heliopause

Hi Rob, I have been thinking about one of your posts still.  There are several cases that I have watched on 48 hours, etc - which the murder suspect does get bond.  Do you if it is just Florida that won't allow a bond?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 08:41:53 PM »

I'm going to ask my question again:

Now that the DA must release all their discovery to the Defense team -- do you think they will release the identity of the father via their DNA tests?? (I understand ALL info given to the Defense is ALSO public domain)

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 08:43:31 PM »

For Todd Black's information .... there is NO word such as Wholey ...

Meriam Webster's online dictionary   Wholey - The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

Invision - did you ever get a response from LE when you reported the bones from the search in Orlando?

not a word ... I was wondering if "I" will show up in the "tip dump"  LOL   

I am so sorry.  I know how upset you were about the way the search was handled.  Perhaps they did check the area, but maybe they just didn't share their findings with you.

I feel better just having sent the email ... it really took a load off my mind .... I did "sell someone out" though in it ...    Oh well ... accountability and responsibility ... I said it ... yep I did!  LOL

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 08:43:52 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 08:44:23 PM »

Now that the DA must release all their discovery to the Defense team -- do you think they will release the identity of the father via their DNA tests?? (I understand ALL info given to the Defense is ALSO public domain)
I am not sure, but I would think we would get only the information in regards to the evidence that pertains to the case and trial. 
You are talking about messing with an innocent individuals life here.  I am sure there might be some people out there who look down on him right now.  I think that piece of info would be withheld.
For a more definant answer, I think Rob could answer it correctly as the above is just my opinion.

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 08:45:35 PM »

The Orlando Sentinel has added another false rumor to its long list of
false rumors and inaccurate information?
Baez you should be able to identify false rumors and inaccurate information, since that is all you have heard from Casey, kinda like the rumor that Caylee is with the nanny Zanny, or that she works at Universal Studios!

Wholely?
Is that a backwards way of saying completely or is it like Casey’s stories, holey?

And it is from an entirely different individual…
Like who? Charlie Manson, Dennis Rader, Joran Van Der Sloot or some other deranged killer?

Blatantly irresponsible?
Sort of like not reporting your child missing?

Misleading the public for the sole purpose of making headlines…
Like your announcement that you have investigators who are out of state getting a photo of the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez and Caylee?

Casey Anthony and family members have maintained that Caylee is alive,
Yep ever since they figured out she may get a needle in her arm, before that the car was filled with the smell of death. Or was it Pizza?

An out of state group to collect tens-of-thousands of dollars in a nationwide fundraising campaign, without a single accounting on where that money is going?
     I believe that you are referring to Texas Equusearch. Who is a charitable organization, and has been granted 501(c)(3) status. Not that you would know what that means, but it does require the organization to do certain recordkeeping.
     Section 501(c)(3) organizations are required to keep books and records detailing all activities, both financial and non financial. Financial information, particularly information on its sources o support (contributions, grants, sponsorships, and other sources of revenue) is crucial to determining an organization’s private foundation status.
Section 501(c)(3) organizations must make their application (Form 1023) and the three most recent annual returns (Form 990 or Form 990-EZ) available to the public, upon request and without charge (except for a reasonable charge for copying. The IRS also makes these documents available for public inspection and copying.  So I would suggest if you have any questions regarding the income and expenses that you request this information and then you might have a clue where the money is going!!!

Anything else you would like to add Mr. Baez?
  I didn't think so.
Alabamamom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 08:47:02 PM »

http://www.girlsgab.com/2008/10/casey-anthony-rented-movie-about-murder-on-day-caylee-may-have-died/

didn't know if you guys had seen this or not.

Doris
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2008, 08:48:18 PM »

The Orlando Sentinel has added another false rumor to its long list of
false rumors and inaccurate information?
Baez you should be able to identify false rumors and inaccurate information, since that is all you have heard from Casey, kinda like the rumor that Caylee is with the nanny Zanny, or that she works at Universal Studios!

Wholely?
Is that a backwards way of saying completely or is it like Casey’s stories, holey?

And it is from an entirely different individual…
Like who? Charlie Manson, Dennis Rader, Joran Van Der Sloot or some other deranged killer?

Blatantly irresponsible?
Sort of like not reporting your child missing?

Misleading the public for the sole purpose of making headlines…
Like your announcement that you have investigators who are out of state getting a photo of the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez and Caylee?

Casey Anthony and family members have maintained that Caylee is alive,
Yep ever since they figured out she may get a needle in her arm, before that the car was filled with the smell of death. Or was it Pizza?

An out of state group to collect tens-of-thousands of dollars in a nationwide fundraising campaign, without a single accounting on where that money is going?
     I believe that you are referring to Texas Equusearch. Who is a charitable organization, and has been granted 501(c)(3) status. Not that you would know what that means, but it does require the organization to do certain recordkeeping.
     Section 501(c)(3) organizations are required to keep books and records detailing all activities, both financial and non financial. Financial information, particularly information on its sources o support (contributions, grants, sponsorships, and other sources of revenue) is crucial to determining an organization’s private foundation status.
Section 501(c)(3) organizations must make their application (Form 1023) and the three most recent annual returns (Form 990 or Form 990-EZ) available to the public, upon request and without charge (except for a reasonable charge for copying. The IRS also makes these documents available for public inspection and copying.  So I would suggest if you have any questions regarding the income and expenses that you request this information and then you might have a clue where the money is going!!!

Anything else you would like to add Mr. Baez?
  I didn't think so.

Good post - this needs to be faxed to Baez!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 08:48:25 PM »

Next week, MURT is going to be interviewing someone close to the case.  I've created a thread so that if you have any questions you can post them there.  No, I don't know who this person is 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3885.0
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2008, 08:48:44 PM »

Fifty Wreck????  50................................fifty years old........fifty years on earth........50 years of life.......... mmmmm, are you too old for me???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2008, 08:49:14 PM »

Yeah, it was posted in the other thread.  CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! 
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 08:49:22 PM »

I am not sure, but I would think we would get only the information in regards to the evidence that pertains to the case and trial. 
You are talking about messing with an innocent individuals life here.  I am sure there might be some people out there who look down on him right now.  I think that piece of info would be withheld.
For a more definant answer, I think Rob could answer it correctly as the above is just my opinion.

I think and I am not sure but even if everything is not release , when the trail is over it would be come public record unless they seal the case . I can go online and download cases that are not sealed for like 9 cents a page , or you can go to the court and get copies. Could be wrong, not sure. Wasnt Peterson case made public I think I went to a website once that had everything on the case evidence and all

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2008, 08:49:50 PM »

Next week, MURT is going to be interviewing someone close to the case.  I've created a thread so that if you have any questions you can post them there.  No, I don't know who this person is 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3885.0
If I do not know who the person is how do I know what kind of question to ask?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.