April 25, 2024, 06:22:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390695 times)
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2008, 09:32:46 PM »

Wasn't the white trashbag with the yellow tie up the one from the trunk??  Also, storage IMO would not be for trash as you store leftovers but you throw out the trash.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2008, 09:32:46 PM »

the way they are dissing TES and going to these missing kid events...it's like they are contradicting themselves...but that is what the Anthony's do.  I wonder what the other missing child's families think of this bunch? Grrrrrrrrrrr

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2008, 09:33:35 PM »

The unidentified remains we talked about back in September from Marion County (September 14) have been identified. http://www.wftv.com/news/17476779/detail.html  This was the 'mystery case at namus, for anyone who may remember.

Anyway...the poor soul who's life has ended now has a name. Everett Laverne "Peanut" Jackson.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20081029/NEWS/810290293/0/frontpage?Title=Body_in_river_ID_d_as_missing_man

Everett Laverne Jackson, 38, of Ocala, had been missing since the Labor Day weekend. May he rest in peace and his killer/killers be brought to Justice.

OOPS.......HAT TIP FAITH @ HFTM ...I did not find an answer for that one, she did Smile

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2008, 09:33:56 PM »

We have seen Casey wear at least two crosses, right??  Am I missing a significance that Im not aware of????
At the same time?

I thought that someone said Cindy had a cross on like Casey's in a photo.

I did Mammy, there is a picture of Cindy wearing a gold cross and then KC is wearing one in the bank photo.

Thank you Boo!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2008, 09:34:30 PM »

I found the pictures from Red.  The shovel, backpack, trash, and knife were located under a bridge where he was searching with TES.  Does this trash look like it could be a roll of white trash bags that Casey could have purched as storage @ $1.00 each on that Target receipt?

Is it just me or does photo #5, the white trash bag, appear to have the shape of a small body?  I can't get it to open so that I can look at a larger image.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2008, 09:35:17 PM »

The Orlando Sentinel has added another false rumor to its long list of
false rumors and inaccurate information?
Baez you should be able to identify false rumors and inaccurate information, since that is all you have heard from Casey, kinda like the rumor that Caylee is with the nanny Zanny, or that she works at Universal Studios!

Wholely?
Is that a backwards way of saying completely or is it like Casey’s stories, holey?

And it is from an entirely different individual…
Like who? Charlie Manson, Dennis Rader, Joran Van Der Sloot or some other deranged killer?

Blatantly irresponsible?
Sort of like not reporting your child missing?

Misleading the public for the sole purpose of making headlines…
Like your announcement that you have investigators who are out of state getting a photo of the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez and Caylee?

Casey Anthony and family members have maintained that Caylee is alive,
Yep ever since they figured out she may get a needle in her arm, before that the car was filled with the smell of death. Or was it Pizza?

An out of state group to collect tens-of-thousands of dollars in a nationwide fundraising campaign, without a single accounting on where that money is going?
     I believe that you are referring to Texas Equusearch. Who is a charitable organization, and has been granted 501(c)(3) status. Not that you would know what that means, but it does require the organization to do certain recordkeeping.
     Section 501(c)(3) organizations are required to keep books and records detailing all activities, both financial and non financial. Financial information, particularly information on its sources o support (contributions, grants, sponsorships, and other sources of revenue) is crucial to determining an organization’s private foundation status.
Section 501(c)(3) organizations must make their application (Form 1023) and the three most recent annual returns (Form 990 or Form 990-EZ) available to the public, upon request and without charge (except for a reasonable charge for copying. The IRS also makes these documents available for public inspection and copying.  So I would suggest if you have any questions regarding the income and expenses that you request this information and then you might have a clue where the money is going!!!

Anything else you would like to add Mr. Baez?
  I didn't think so.

5 Kudos
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2008, 09:35:53 PM »

The unidentified remains we talked about back in September from Marion County (September 14) have been identified. http://www.wftv.com/news/17476779/detail.html  This was the 'mystery case at namus, for anyone who may remember.

Anyway...the poor soul who's life has ended now has a name. Everett Laverne "Peanut" Jackson.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20081029/NEWS/810290293/0/frontpage?Title=Body_in_river_ID_d_as_missing_man

Everett Laverne Jackson, 38, of Ocala, had been missing since the Labor Day weekend. May he rest in peace and his killer/killers be brought to Justice.

Thanks NUT
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2008, 09:35:57 PM »

I think this looks like it could be a roll of those plastic trash bags that you can rip off one at a time.  I wonder if Target sells these and if they were the items marked storage @ $1.00?????
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2008, 09:36:19 PM »

Do we have prices for the necklaces?  Pennys probably sells those 14 caret gold filled crosses for babies.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2008, 09:36:28 PM »

Think about it, Casey bought her daughter and herself crosses with stolen money?   How do you defend that?   
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2008, 09:40:14 PM »

Thinking back on the Lying A's. 

Now:

CA states definitively to Detective Corporal Melich that the photograph of GreatGrandpa & Caylee was taken by her on 5/31/08.

CA states definitively to Detective Corporal Melich that the last time she was with Caylee at the resthome visiting GreatGrandpa was 6/09/08.

Is it only me that find it very ODD to say the least that there was no doubt expressed by the LIAR CA, that she would be so definite in her statements to Melich rather than telling him that she was unsure & would have to reconstruct?

After information is researched by Detective Corporal Melich & team, it comes to light that the photograph & the last visit with Caylee to the resthome of GreatGrandpa was the SAME DAY 6/15/08, which is neither 5/31 or 6/09, which by the way are Saturdays & iirc Sundays seem to be the day of the week that Caylee was consistently with the CA LIAR.  Wonder what KC did on the "normal Saturday"?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2008, 09:40:34 PM »

I think this looks like it could be a roll of those plastic trash bags that you can rip off one at a time.  I wonder if Target sells these and if they were the items marked storage @ $1.00?????

shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2008, 09:42:22 PM »

Question?  Why would CA try to hide this JCP statement from investigators?  The statement wouldn't name the items would it?  Doesn't it just say Jewelry dept?  Don't you have to have the reciept for itemization?

Anybody??????
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2008, 09:43:58 PM »

Think about it, Casey bought her daughter and herself crosses with stolen money?   How do you defend that?   

KC would have never thought of buying a cross for Caylee, unless it would have been way after the fact when she found out she might be pickled.  She never gave a second thought to killing her, whether intentional or not.  KC was/is only about KC.  Just like the bible thing.  That was a front "after" she was in jail.  

For the life of me, I can't figure out how a neckless with a cross would have even crossed her mind...unless CA was at the root of it.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2008, 09:50:33 PM »

Maybe she bought her and Tony matching crosses. For his going away to NY thing. She's a selfish girl and I can't see her buying a cross for Caylee, like why bother ? Nothing in it for KC.
Anyway, it isn't evidence.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2008, 09:52:12 PM »

Question?  Why would CA try to hide this JCP statement from investigators?  The statement wouldn't name the items would it?  Doesn't it just say Jewelry dept?  Don't you have to have the reciept for itemization?

Anybody??????

I don't think that crosses would scream anything to Cindy for her to hide the JCP statement. She could always say she lost it, or Cindy got one and KC got one. I think something on that statement had to spell Murder for her. Like a large piece of luggage, or an item they have recently bought like a previous month ago and then another one is purchased, like a cooler maybe?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2008, 09:54:17 PM »

Maybe she bought her and Tony matching crosses. For his going away to NY thing. She's a selfish girl and I can't see her buying a cross for Caylee, like why bother ? Nothing in it for KC.
Anyway, it isn't evidence.

It isn't evidence, unless, the Anthony's (or Tony) is not in possession of the second cross.  That could mean it is with the body.  If found with the body, that second cross could pretty much eliminate all doubt as to who killed Caylee (not that I have any doubt, but, even if the body is found, the defense will certainly claim there is no proof Casey did it. )
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2008, 09:55:37 PM »

Anybody??????

I don't think that crosses would scream anything to Cindy for her to hide the JCP statement. She could always say she lost it, or Cindy got one and KC got one. I think something on that statement had to spell Murder for her. Like a large piece of luggage, or an item they have recently bought like a previous month ago and then another one is purchased, like a cooler maybe?

I agree with you 100%.  I have asked Rob Dick this question on LP's forum and he does not answer - tells me that LE doesn't want to release the info just yet.
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: October 29, 2008, 09:56:05 PM »

Anybody??????

Sorry, getting tired.  I got confused and thought that LP was talking about the statement and the cross/crosses at same time.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2008, 09:56:44 PM »

Anybody??????

The luggage or cooler idea have been discussed a lot recently.  Personally, I would go with the luggage, as I'm not sure if the trunk of KC's vehicle could handle a large cooler.  However, on the other hand, couldn't the luggage just be shrugged-off as just that?  Wasn't KC planning on flying to California?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.