April 30, 2024, 04:10:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 391267 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: October 29, 2008, 10:57:42 PM »

If you enlarge this picture there is a big black duffle bag at the bottom end of the bed.  This is at Tonys house but I don't know when it was taken.
Do you think this is at her parent's house????   Mom, can I have a sleepover???   I can???   Yeh!!!!!    (with just boys)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: October 29, 2008, 11:00:03 PM »

Ooops, I poked the "report to mod button"  What happens, do alarms go off at Klaasends house????   Dogs howl??? 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #162 on: October 29, 2008, 11:01:36 PM »

I never thought that was Casey sleeping in that photo. Doesn't even slightlly resemble her ... drunk or sober, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: October 29, 2008, 11:01:48 PM »

Hey look, my numbers are staying the same again?????

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #164 on: October 29, 2008, 11:05:41 PM »

I have had the same number all night. 

Ok folks, gotta hit the sack, I was here way to late last night.

Sweet dreams to all!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: October 29, 2008, 11:05:51 PM »

If you enlarge this picture there is a big black duffle bag at the bottom end of the bed.  This is at Tonys house but I don't know when it was taken.
Do you think this is at her parent's house????   Mom, can I have a sleepover???   I can???   Yeh!!!!!    (with just boys)

I think it's Tony's and it looks like she's sleeping on a childs pillowcase.  JMO
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: October 29, 2008, 11:07:03 PM »

There has been a lot of discussion on the white with yellow drawstring trash bag theory, which IMP or at least in this household, doesn't hold much weight without tearing. For our "large" trash can in the garage, I buy the Hefty Steel Sak 1/3 mil.

In curiosity, I looked-up the average height and weight of a female 2 and 3 yr. old.  Just to give an approximate average, a 2 yr. old female's height is 30" and weight is 28.4 lbs.  A 3 yr. old female's height is 33" and weight is 30.8 lbs.  Now, the largest of the white tall trash bags would not hold either height or weight without busting at the seams, doesn't it seem?

I'm still thinking about my duffel bag theory.  That would make a lot more sense for size and weight.

I agree, that's why I posted the pic above.  I think I used to have that pic from a different angle and it appears to be a long duffle bag.  I probably deleted that pic. 

No actually I just realized the picture got cut off on the right side.  It is a long black duffle bag.

Thanks, Mary Mary from another Mary.  Saw it on a little later post.

I've been trying to watch NG off and on, but I swear that Comcast has something against Fox, along with a few other choice channels such as Hallmark.  They do temporary freezes so that you miss things.

Off of the subject, I had to giggle at NG's twins.  They are just too cute.  Wish they were my grandchildren.  It would be so much fun to spoil them rotten, and then send them home.  NC appears to be a super mom.  It's so gratifying to know that there are more great people in this world than demons.  

Another Mary.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: October 29, 2008, 11:07:08 PM »

Sweet dreams to all!

Good nite.

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: October 29, 2008, 11:08:17 PM »

Well I don't know about everyone else but, if I got my statement in and saw a
childs car seat on it knowing that KC already had one I wouldn't want LE to see it
If their was body fluids on it, she would have to get rid of it. Also the crosses are
a good thought, but would be very hard to find.
P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: October 29, 2008, 11:09:59 PM »

It looks like the room just smells!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: October 29, 2008, 11:11:23 PM »

Ooops, I poked the "report to mod button"  What happens, do alarms go off at Klaasends house????   Dogs howl??? 

LOLOL    No, a message goes to all of the moderators including me, Red and Dugga. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: October 29, 2008, 11:12:47 PM »

Well I don't know about everyone else but, if I got my statement in and saw a
childs car seat on it knowing that KC already had one I wouldn't want LE to see it
If their was body fluids on it, she would have to get rid of it. Also the crosses are
a good thought, but would be very hard to find.

I think the car seat was found with the car though.  I do agree it's something along those lines.
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: October 29, 2008, 11:12:54 PM »

Can you say hangover?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: October 29, 2008, 11:14:04 PM »

There has been a lot of discussion on the white with yellow drawstring trash bag theory, which IMP or at least in this household, doesn't hold much weight without tearing. For our "large" trash can in the garage, I buy the Hefty Steel Sak 1/3 mil.

In curiosity, I looked-up the average height and weight of a female 2 and 3 yr. old.  Just to give an approximate average, a 2 yr. old female's height is 30" and weight is 28.4 lbs.  A 3 yr. old female's height is 33" and weight is 30.8 lbs.  Now, the largest of the white tall trash bags would not hold either height or weight without busting at the seams, doesn't it seem?

I'm still thinking about my duffel bag theory.  That would make a lot more sense for size and weight.

I agree, that's why I posted the pic above.  I think I used to have that pic from a different angle and it appears to be a long duffle bag.  I probably deleted that pic. 

No actually I just realized the picture got cut off on the right side.  It is a long black duffle bag.

Thanks, Mary Mary from another Mary.  Saw it on a little later post.

I've been trying to watch NG off and on, but I swear that Comcast has something against Fox, along with a few other choice channels such as Hallmark.  They do temporary freezes so that you miss things.

Off of the subject, I had to giggle at NG's twins.  They are just too cute.  Wish they were my grandchildren.  It would be so much fun to spoil them rotten, and then send them home.  NC appears to be a super mom.  It's so gratifying to know that there are more great people in this world than demons. 

Another Mary.

Thanks for your post Mary,
My daughter-in-law is due in February (boy-girl twins), I am thrilled.  First time Grandma for me. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: October 29, 2008, 11:14:29 PM »

Sweet dreams to all!

Good night Orchidwmn.  Loved that post!! 
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #175 on: October 29, 2008, 11:16:48 PM »

The Orlando Sentinel has added another false rumor to its long list of
false rumors and inaccurate information?
Baez you should be able to identify false rumors and inaccurate information, since that is all you have heard from Casey, kinda like the rumor that Caylee is with the nanny Zanny, or that she works at Universal Studios!

Wholely?
Is that a backwards way of saying completely or is it like Casey’s stories, holey?

And it is from an entirely different individual…
Like who? Charlie Manson, Dennis Rader, Joran Van Der Sloot or some other deranged killer?

Blatantly irresponsible?
Sort of like not reporting your child missing?

Misleading the public for the sole purpose of making headlines…
Like your announcement that you have investigators who are out of state getting a photo of the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez and Caylee?

Casey Anthony and family members have maintained that Caylee is alive,
Yep ever since they figured out she may get a needle in her arm, before that the car was filled with the smell of death. Or was it Pizza?

An out of state group to collect tens-of-thousands of dollars in a nationwide fundraising campaign, without a single accounting on where that money is going?
     I believe that you are referring to Texas Equusearch. Who is a charitable organization, and has been granted 501(c)(3) status. Not that you would know what that means, but it does require the organization to do certain recordkeeping.
     Section 501(c)(3) organizations are required to keep books and records detailing all activities, both financial and non financial. Financial information, particularly information on its sources o support (contributions, grants, sponsorships, and other sources of revenue) is crucial to determining an organization’s private foundation status.
Section 501(c)(3) organizations must make their application (Form 1023) and the three most recent annual returns (Form 990 or Form 990-EZ) available to the public, upon request and without charge (except for a reasonable charge for copying. The IRS also makes these documents available for public inspection and copying.  So I would suggest if you have any questions regarding the income and expenses that you request this information and then you might have a clue where the money is going!!!

Anything else you would like to add Mr. Baez?
  I didn't think so.

Still catching up but I landed on my feet in the new cage.

Orchidwmn, I love your post here and I couldn't have said it better myself.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: October 29, 2008, 11:19:50 PM »

Well, Im going to turn in.........Wreck are you staying up til midnight so you can enjoy the last of your 40's????   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: October 29, 2008, 11:21:34 PM »

Yeah, probably like Doritos!!!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: October 29, 2008, 11:23:22 PM »

Well, Im going to turn in.........Wreck are you staying up til midnight so you can enjoy the last of your 40's????   
damn shame Daylight Savings doesn't end until this weekend!

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: October 29, 2008, 11:23:34 PM »

Thanks, Mary Mary from another Mary.  Saw it on a little later post.

I've been trying to watch NG off and on, but I swear that Comcast has something against Fox, along with a few other choice channels such as Hallmark.  They do temporary freezes so that you miss things.

Off of the subject, I had to giggle at NG's twins.  They are just too cute.  Wish they were my grandchildren.  It would be so much fun to spoil them rotten, and then send them home.  NC appears to be a super mom.  It's so gratifying to know that there are more great people in this world than demons. 

Another Mary.

Thanks for your post Mary,
My daughter-in-law is due in February (boy-girl twins), I am thrilled.  First time Grandma for me. 

Oh my gosh, I so envy you.  CONGRATULATIONS!  I have twin cousins and twin niece/nephew.  They are adults now.  But, the stories about their times growing-up are such a hoot.  Something that only twins dream-up.  One of the funniest was painting the garage floor, and the car, too, which belonged to the dealership.  Not so funny then, but funny now.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.