March 28, 2024, 08:17:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 389323 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: October 30, 2008, 03:12:38 AM »

June 29th @ 11:59pm - 1st text between Casey & Andy

After dropping of Tony at Airport - she goes to Amy's house (they go to Target to buy gas can) she spends the day at Amy's.

4:56 pm - she is in the vicinity of JcPenney's

5:00 pm - Around Tony's apartment

5:30 - 6:10 pm - Back at JCPenney's

9:10 pm - 2:00 am (Jul 1st) Blanchard Park area - still texting Andy, Christopher Stutz and 4058. Anthony Residence starts calling (left a couple of messages it looks like) after 1:40 am several times up to 2:02 am.

2:07 am (July 1st) - Casey places a 13 minute call to Andy - still in Blanchard Park ping area

2:25 am - Casey is around Alfaya & Pope

2:28 am - 4058 texts Casey - now she's at Navarro & Dallas (just a tad northwest of 2:25 am area)

4:24 am - Christopher Stutz texting Casey - Casey's pings indicate she is between Beachline and Aerospace - this is the area - I believe needs to be searched.

~~~~no other ping location info until 7:51 am - she is around Windmill Ridge area (residential area)

10:15 am July 1st - she is calling Jesse Grund asking to use the shower

Where was she staying when Tony was gone?  I read she didn't stay at his place.

From the pings, it looks like she partied until the bar closed at 2 AM.  I dont' know the area, so I don't know where she's going afterwards.  Apparently Jenna texts her about 2:30, maybe to go to an afterparty?  Then Chris texts her at about 4:30.  Wondering where she is?  I wonder if he was with her earlier?

I was just looking and it don't look like there are too many places within this ping that would even be open past midnight (some was 9 & 10) more like bar & grills - family type.
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #381 on: October 30, 2008, 03:13:00 AM »

When she was arrested, she did say she hadn't slept in 4 days.  I wondered about that.  She's into the party scene and sleeping all day, it seems.  Might be some coke or meth, too, but she doesn't look like an addict to me.

Well she would have had to dry out pretty quick in jail.   I thought she looked very jumpy and paranoid and dark circles under her eyes in the first jail pictures of her on the phone with Lee or whoever.  Maybe that's why she wanted to talk to Tony, she thought he could hook her up with something, somehow.  Since than she hasn't looked that bad. 

I wished they had given her tony's number so she could call him from jail and see what she says to him... maybe she taught him how to talk in a backwords way kinda like she talked to Lee...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: October 30, 2008, 03:13:22 AM »

June 29th @ 11:59pm - 1st text between Casey & Andy

After dropping of Tony at Airport - she goes to Amy's house (they go to Target to buy gas can) she spends the day at Amy's.

4:56 pm - she is in the vicinity of JcPenney's

5:00 pm - Around Tony's apartment

5:30 - 6:10 pm - Back at JCPenney's

9:10 pm - 2:00 am (Jul 1st) Blanchard Park area - still texting Andy, Christopher Stutz and 4058. Anthony Residence starts calling (left a couple of messages it looks like) after 1:40 am several times up to 2:02 am.

2:07 am (July 1st) - Casey places a 13 minute call to Andy - still in Blanchard Park ping area

2:25 am - Casey is around Alfaya & Pope

2:28 am - 4058 texts Casey - now she's at Navarro & Dallas (just a tad northwest of 2:25 am area)

4:24 am - Christopher Stutz texting Casey - Casey's pings indicate she is between Beachline and Aerospace - this is the area - I believe needs to be searched.

~~~~no other ping location info until 7:51 am - she is around Windmill Ridge area (residential area)

10:15 am July 1st - she is calling Jesse Grund asking to use the shower

Where was she staying when Tony was gone?  I read she didn't stay at his place.

Not this night.  The other 4 at Amy's
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: October 30, 2008, 03:14:24 AM »

When she was arrested, she did say she hadn't slept in 4 days.  I wondered about that.  She's into the party scene and sleeping all day, it seems.  Might be some coke or meth, too, but she doesn't look like an addict to me.

Well she would have had to dry out pretty quick in jail.   I thought she looked very jumpy and paranoid and dark circles under her eyes in the first jail pictures of her on the phone with Lee or whoever.  Maybe that's why she wanted to talk to Tony, she thought he could hook her up with something, somehow.  Since than she hasn't looked that bad. 

I wished they had given her tony's number so she could call him from jail and see what she says to him... maybe she taught him how to talk in a backwords way kinda like she talked to Lee...

I know - that would have been good - maybe they did and it wasn't released.
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #384 on: October 30, 2008, 03:16:07 AM »

and talking about the cross necklaces... perhaps she bought two, but one she had in her room on like a photo of Caylee, perhaps to give her a mermorial of a sort... and maybe LP and others saw this necklace in the home over a picture and knew it came from JCP after Caylee went missing... I don't think she would go back to put it on Caylee's body, but just kept it as a symbol that she is dead.... SICK, I know, but I have to think the way she would think....
Maybe.  I just can't think this is a significant thing, do you?

not really significant... but why would LP bring it up? he has to know what this has to do with KC killing her baby... and since they have no body, and no way to know if Caylee had this necklace on her, he must know where the other cross is... maybe KC bought it as a 'thank you' to whoever helped her out... a secret to keep between the two of them, cross - 'death'... not cool...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: October 30, 2008, 03:17:58 AM »

KC who is this Andy?  When does he appear?

His first appearance is June 29th at 11:59 PM.  They talk/text all day on the 30th  - up til 2:00 am on the 1st (I believe she picked him up or met him - by location of the ping).  Then, from 1st - 10th, maybe a total of 6-10 texts.  On July 15th (after cindy calls police) Andy calls her cell phone at that time.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: October 30, 2008, 03:19:14 AM »

Maybe Casey was dealing and that's why she was all over the place.  Boy if a cop had stopped her at any time with that car, this would have been a different story.l 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: October 30, 2008, 03:19:18 AM »

4058 - People just keep saying it's Jenna the shot girl - I just can't imagine with that music on her phone that it's a girl.

It's an a duh time for me.. I am about 30 pages behind. What does 4058 mean?

Think I'll have to check here 2 times a day just to keep up!

It's the last 4 digits of "Jenna's" phone number.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: October 30, 2008, 03:20:26 AM »

Maybe Casey was dealing and that's why she was all over the place.  Boy if a cop had stopped her at any time with that car, this would have been a different story.l 

They're never around when you need them.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: October 30, 2008, 03:21:18 AM »

Hi PJ! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: October 30, 2008, 03:23:15 AM »

Trouble was she was dating most of them too. 

Maybe that whole Fusion event planning was a front for dealing and meeting her customers at one general location.   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: October 30, 2008, 03:29:31 AM »

Maybe that whole Fusion event planning was a front for dealing and meeting her customers at one general location.   
Good point.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: October 30, 2008, 03:33:00 AM »

MM - your post the other night had me laughing so hard.  When you asked if the world had come to an end - and wondering if it was just you and the remaining marshmallows here.  I was laughing so hard I couldn't quit.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: October 30, 2008, 03:35:19 AM »

Good point.

And sometimes druggies use more than they can sell, so they're still broke.  Selling would account for the five million phone calls and texts.  She has all the behaviors of a druggie too the, lieing, stealing. sneaking, partying, can't work.  etc.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: October 30, 2008, 03:40:09 AM »

MM - your post the other night had me laughing so hard.  When you asked if the world had come to an end - and wondering if it was just you and the remaining marshmallows here.  I was laughing so hard I couldn't quit.

The marshmellows are all gone now.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: October 30, 2008, 03:43:58 AM »

and so are the remaining monkeys........goodnight yall   
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: October 30, 2008, 03:48:42 AM »

Question?  Why would CA try to hide this JCP statement from investigators?  The statement wouldn't name the items would it?  Doesn't it just say Jewelry dept?  Don't you have to have the reciept for itemization?

Anybody??????

I don't think that crosses would scream anything to Cindy for her to hide the JCP statement. She could always say she lost it, or Cindy got one and KC got one. I think something on that statement had to spell Murder for her. Like a large piece of luggage, or an item they have recently bought like a previous month ago and then another one is purchased, like a cooler maybe?

The luggage or cooler idea have been discussed a lot recently.  Personally, I would go with the luggage, as I'm not sure if the trunk of KC's vehicle could handle a large cooler.  However, on the other hand, couldn't the luggage just be shrugged-off as just that?  Wasn't KC planning on flying to California?

She would have to show the luggage purchased and it would have to be in new condition. The luggage would be a bit more difficult to "lose" than a cross.

Hope I  am not in "quote stack trouble here"... but IMO I don't think luggage on wheels would be hard to "lose" if you used a shovel or piece of lumber or a fishing pole to push it with its contents into an alligator infested lake... all would be left would be the frame, unless they eat metal. IMO

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: October 30, 2008, 03:57:42 AM »

Good point.

Dealing in sex and drugs IMO Didn't some of her friends say she had recently become involved with a "different" crowd? I wonder if her stealing really got seriously big time with she started to run with the Fusion crowd? For IMO her money was doing OK  (however she go it) until she started to steal from the great grandparents and someone else before Amy.

Something, IMO opinion made her budget demand more and more $$ than say back in Jan or before with her old crowd. IMO I feel Caylee would be here if her mom had not started running with a faster, different crowd

But then I just ate a can of pork and beans so may be full of it

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: October 30, 2008, 04:08:15 AM »

4058 - People just keep saying it's Jenna the shot girl - I just can't imagine with that music on her phone that it's a girl.

OK... I am trying to slow down the turnip truck here so I can get off.... 4058 is Jenna who was killed by gunshot (correct) OK, so KC and Jenna were friends... who was calling who and how much activity on the days before Jenna was shot and on the day Jenna was killed.

Did they share any common friends, night clubs, druggy groups or girlie gangs?

MY dish has been on the blink for 5 days... off and on...they are filming near where I live and there have been explosions and gun shots (at least we know they are random, as usual) Anyway..either a bad receiver or the dish was shook on top of the mobile home. I can't keep missing NG!!! and LP!!!! Went over to the American Legion Post and all they wanted to watch on 4 TVs was the World Series

Can't understand why (teasing)

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: October 30, 2008, 04:15:31 AM »

OK... I am trying to slow down the turnip truck here so I can get off.... 4058 is Jenna who was killed by gunshot (correct) OK, so KC and Jenna were friends... who was calling who and how much activity on the days before Jenna was shot and on the day Jenna was killed.

Did they share any common friends, night clubs, druggy groups or girlie gangs?

MY dish has been on the blink for 5 days... off and on...they are filming near where I live and there have been explosions and gun shots (at least we know they are random, as usual) Anyway..either a bad receiver or the dish was shook on top of the mobile home. I can't keep missing NG!!! and LP!!!! Went over to the American Legion Post and all they wanted to watch on 4 TVs was the World Series

Can't understand why (teasing)

IBE, it's very early a.m. here and I was just stopping by to see how active the board was.  I haven't read back pages so forgive me if you were not serious about your shot girl comment.  It seems that Casey was in charge of the shot girls at Fusians.  I've never quite understood what the shot girls do but it doesn't refer to bullets but shots of liquor unless I'm crazy.  As far as I know, the shot girls are very much still alive.  Hope that helps clear that up or if you were teasing, I'd laugh except I'm too tired...lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.