April 18, 2024, 01:24:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390315 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: October 30, 2008, 04:32:31 AM »

Maybe Casey was dealing and that's why she was all over the place.  Boy if a cop had stopped her at any time with that car, this would have been a different story.l 

They're never around when you need them.

Trouble was she was dating most of them too. 

Maybe that whole Fusion event planning was a front for dealing and meeting her customers at one general location.   
Good point.

Dealing in sex and drugs IMO Didn't some of her friends say she had recently become involved with a "different" crowd? I wonder if her stealing really got seriously big time with she started to run with the Fusion crowd? For IMO her money was doing OK  (however she go it) until she started to steal from the great grandparents and someone else before Amy.

Something, IMO opinion made her budget demand more and more $$ than say back in Jan or before with her old crowd. IMO I feel Caylee would be here if her mom had not started running with a faster, different crowd

But then I just ate a can of pork and beans so may be full of it

Just stopping by for a second to say 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: October 30, 2008, 04:34:35 AM »

4058 - People just keep saying it's Jenna the shot girl - I just can't imagine with that music on her phone that it's a girl.

It's an a duh time for me.. I am about 30 pages behind. What does 4058 mean?

Think I'll have to check here 2 times a day just to keep up!

It's the last 4 digits of "Jenna's" phone number.

OK... I am trying to slow down the turnip truck here so I can get off.... 4058 is Jenna who was killed by gunshot (correct) OK, so KC and Jenna were friends... who was calling who and how much activity on the days before Jenna was shot and on the day Jenna was killed.

Did they share any common friends, night clubs, druggy groups or girlie gangs?

MY dish has been on the blink for 5 days... off and on...they are filming near where I live and there have been explosions and gun shots (at least we know they are random, as usual) Anyway..either a bad receiver or the dish was shook on top of the mobile home. I can't keep missing NG!!! and LP!!!! Went over to the American Legion Post and all they wanted to watch on 4 TVs was the World Series

Can't understand why (teasing)

Whoooooooooa  you better slow down quick.  Now who shot the shot girl??  Did they also shoot the deputy???   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: October 30, 2008, 04:41:25 AM »

Just one more thing before I go to bed.  It's 4:37am and no I wouldn't even consider going to a Blanchard park at this hour.  But boy my sleep habits are getting as bad as Caseys.      Anyway, I'll be back at 7:00am for the morning clotch.  Niterzzz.   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: October 30, 2008, 05:43:02 AM »

4058 - People just keep saying it's Jenna the shot girl - I just can't imagine with that music on her phone that it's a girl.

OK... I am trying to slow down the turnip truck here so I can get off.... 4058 is Jenna who was killed by gunshot (correct) OK, so KC and Jenna were friends... who was calling who and how much activity on the days before Jenna was shot and on the day Jenna was killed.

MY dish has been on the blink for 5 days... off and on...they are filming near where I live and there have been explosions and gun shots (at least we know they are random, as usual) Anyway..either a bad receiver or the dish was shook on top of the mobile home. I can't keep missing NG!!! and LP!!!! Went over to the American Legion Post and all they wanted to watch on 4 TVs was the World Series

Jenna was shot?  IBE, have you had more than pork and beans? (joking - maybe)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: October 30, 2008, 05:47:14 AM »

Jenna was shot?  IBE, have you had more than pork and beans? (joking - maybe)
IBE - "Jenna the shot girl" is Jenna - I serve shots at Fusian girl.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: October 30, 2008, 05:53:59 AM »

Klaas,  I'm sorry, this is O/T.  I haven't been here very long but I cannot quit laughing I was wondering if you have a thread for the "Top Ten" posts?  If so, I would like to add one.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: October 30, 2008, 07:38:07 AM »

Happy Birthday, Wreck!  (Wish I could be 50 again!)
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: October 30, 2008, 07:51:54 AM »

I might be wrong, there was another guy that LE interviewed. His initials were WW
LE said he was not KC type. I think the last 4 #'s of his phone# were 4058. He was
in love or lust with KC. LE thought if asked he would do anything for her. KC phoned
him from the airport when she was waiting for Tony's flight to come in. WW claimed
he only met her on July 4th but LE found a call to him on the 20th of June. There
is a interview with him somewhere in the interviews with all the guys that KC knew.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #408 on: October 30, 2008, 07:52:03 AM »

Detectives Narrow Timeline In Anthony Case
Investigators: 'It All Lies With Casey'

POSTED: 12:25 am EDT October 30, 2008
UPDATED: 6:44 am EDT October 30, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Detectives narrowed the timeline on Wednesday as they continued to build their case against Casey Anthony.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said images show Casey Anthony arm-in-arm with a man inside an east Orange County Blockbuster store.

What was significant was the date: June 16. It was the day investigators said they believe she killed her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Surveillance photos were taken just before 8 p.m. that night, possibly after Caylee died, police said.

Police also continued to sift through hundreds of psychic tips that have poured into the Orange County Sheriff's Office. One of the anonymous psychic tipsters explained why she thinks she can help find Caylee.

"I knew this girl had given up her child," the tipster said.

She said she knows Caylee Anthony is alive.

She considers herself a visionary, and said her information shows Caylee living in Canada after Casey Anthony gave her away.

"She felt her child was threatened and didn't feel like she could protect her child," the woman said.

That tip is just one of 5,000 that have come in on the case that detectives have prioritized and investigated. The majority of the tips, police said, are from psychics. The problem is that some of the visions are just too vague.

"I know that child spent a considerable amount of time in a cottage, on a dirt road," the tipster said.

The tips come from Crimeline, e-mails and even handwritten letters from as far away as Canada, Mexico and Poland.

Some suggested Caylee was in a bomb shelter or being kept in a cage as a pet.

The more morbid visions show Caylee buried in the woods, in water or burned in a farm field.

Investigators said they've followed all credible leads, even from psychics. In the end, they said they believe it won't be a vision that solves the case.

"The person who knows is Casey," Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said. "It all lies with Casey."

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: October 30, 2008, 08:00:04 AM »

Good morning early Monkeys.  Happy Birthday to Wreck!
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: October 30, 2008, 08:31:57 AM »

Good morning monkeys,I know I don't post much very hard to do with my hands they hurt really bad, but I just wanted to say......Thank you to all of you working so hard on this case...you are, as my kids would say the bomb-diggity
Happy Birthday to Wreck
going back to my tree branch to watch you all  ::MonkeyWink
::

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: October 30, 2008, 08:43:04 AM »

MORNING ALL MONKEYS!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WREK!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #412 on: October 30, 2008, 08:48:31 AM »

still catching up.....
http://www.shrimpin.com/brevard_ramps.htm
scroll down to #11

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #413 on: October 30, 2008, 09:03:11 AM »

Morning monkeys! It's almost Friday. 

So, I caught part of NG last night and the bit about the crosses bought at JCP. Is this confirmed or just a theory of LP's? Interesting and not something that I would have thought of.

Anything else new?

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: October 30, 2008, 09:03:50 AM »

MARLEE, IF YOU'RE HERE, CAN I PLEASE EMAIL YOU ABOUT THE COOKBOOKS???

Good Morning All!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: October 30, 2008, 09:10:05 AM »

So, I caught part of NG last night and the bit about the crosses bought at JCP. Is this confirmed or just a theory of LP's? Interesting and not something that I would have thought of.

Anything else new?

I'm not sure how the crosses would prove anything except that LP said that Cindy lied about them. I still think there was something else purchased on the 27th.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #416 on: October 30, 2008, 09:12:23 AM »

Anything else new?

I'm not sure how the crosses would prove anything except that LP said that Cindy lied about them. I still think there was something else purchased on the 27th.

Yeah, I think those could be explained away pretty easily. Was he talking jewelry crosses?

And also the Blockbuster footage. GAG!!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: October 30, 2008, 09:12:28 AM »

Morning Monkeys Can someone refresh my memory is the items Joseph Jordan found were officially ruled out?

I found it interesting that in this pic JJ has there seems to be some kind of "white paint" or something on  the shorts far right and in Reds pictures the one item all has "white paint" like stuff on it...

TIA

http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/Pictures%20for%20Jessica%20006.jpg
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: October 30, 2008, 09:14:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Happy Birthday Wreck!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: October 30, 2008, 09:21:38 AM »

Anything else new?

Yeah, I think those could be explained away pretty easily. Was he talking jewelry crosses?

And also the Blockbuster footage. GAG!!!!!

I believe that's what he meant, she could say they were symbolic of her searching for Caylee or whatever her crazy mind thinks up! i think she bought alot of stuff at JCP, I just wish we had the statement for June & july! I believe we could rip that thing to shreds!! 

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.