March 28, 2024, 09:10:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 389327 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #440 on: October 30, 2008, 09:50:39 AM »

Morning Monkeys Can someone refresh my memory is the items Joseph Jordan found were officially ruled out?

I found it interesting that in this pic JJ has there seems to be some kind of "white paint" or something on  the shorts far right and in Reds pictures the one item all has "white paint" like stuff on it...

TIA

http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/Pictures%20for%20Jessica%20006.jpg

I believe it was originally labeled a hack saw type blade. Yuck, I know!

What is that in this picture? I tried to figure it out last night. It looks like a metal stake, maybe, with paint on it? 

I have been trying to figure out what it was too Im not sure..Maybe it was used to mix some paint or somethin?? IDK

I was wondering if Casey tried to do her own paint touch-up on her car..

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: October 30, 2008, 09:51:46 AM »

Cindy's been known to wear a certain cross, the 1st time on NG & to the bond hearing.  Where can I find the 3D maps KCJackie made?  They are too cool.  1 more thing, thanks for the warm welcome KCJackie, islandmonkey & ilovegoodies!  Gotta return the luv!  Ok,
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #442 on: October 30, 2008, 09:52:49 AM »

I will have to look into it a bit more tomorrow ... I am sure LE has the timeline all figured out ... <crossing fingers and toes>

I hope she doesn't have a "friend" with a boat ...

Niterzzz All ...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Interview with Cindy (part 1).. for me, it's the middle row, blue square directly in the middle. (Part two would be one over to the right from the middle).
-----My recap:
part 2 continued:

On the 10th, Casey told Cindy that she got her car back and they were going to come home on the 12th. Cindy didn't "bug" her the whole day on the 11th.. so Casey called her around 8-9pm on the 12th to find out why Cindy didn't call.  Cindy said "what's the point. You said you were coming home tomorrow so why should I bug you".  Cindy said she purposely didn't call her because she was tired of getting excuses. 

All this week they were either on the boat, swimming, with Jeff at Target going shopping, Jeff's mom was watching Caylee and Jeff's son.. which is why Caylee was never with Casey.  "There was always a reason". 

14th of July- I talked to her but I have no idea what excuse she gave why they couldn't come home.
~~~~~~~~~~~
in Documents released in the case
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3438.msg484111#msg484111

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: October 30, 2008, 09:53:29 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I was just thinking about Lee trying to dissuade people from donating to TES, and I'm taking that as a good sign.   If Caylee was placed somewhere where there are lots of alligators, I don't think they'd be too worried about TES finding her, so this makes me hopeful that they have reason to be nervous.

The Blockbuster rental selections make my skin crawl.   She is even sicker than I thought.   What a cold beeotch.

On a happier note....... Happy Birthday, Wreck!!

Yep, I have given alot to TES in the last 2 weeks & I have another check ready to mail today, so as far as I'm concerned Lee can KOA!! 
Good mornin, flossy!! i agree-i don't think Lee would be so worried about TES if he didn't think there was a chance Caylee would be found. I still hate the fact that the Anthony's feel the need to say these things about Tim Miller. There is only one thing i can do-make another donation to TES.  I hope everyone else does too!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #444 on: October 30, 2008, 09:53:50 AM »

Morning Monkeys Can someone refresh my memory is the items Joseph Jordan found were officially ruled out?

I found it interesting that in this pic JJ has there seems to be some kind of "white paint" or something on  the shorts far right and in Reds pictures the one item all has "white paint" like stuff on it...

TIA

What is that in this picture? I tried to figure it out last night. It looks like a metal stake, maybe, with paint on it? 

I have been trying to figure out what it was too Im not sure..Maybe it was used to mix some paint or somethin?? IDK

Time for more coffee.... I tried to say, it was originally labeled as a hack saw type blade!!!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: October 30, 2008, 09:54:18 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I was just thinking about Lee trying to dissuade people from donating to TES, and I'm taking that as a good sign.   If Caylee was placed somewhere where there are lots of alligators, I don't think they'd be too worried about TES finding her, so this makes me hopeful that they have reason to be nervous.

The Blockbuster rental selections make my skin crawl.   She is even sicker than I thought.   What a cold beeotch.

On a happier note....... Happy Birthday, Wreck!!

Yep, I have given alot to TES in the last 2 weeks & I have another check ready to mail today, so as far as I'm concerned Lee can KOA!! 
Good mornin, flossy!! i agree-i don't think Lee would be so worried about TES if he didn't think there was a chance Caylee would be found. I still hate the fact that the Anthony's feel the need to say these things about Tim Miller. There is only one thing i can do-make another donation to TES.  I hope everyone else does too!

Yikes, How the heck do I keep screwing up my posts!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #446 on: October 30, 2008, 09:54:33 AM »

Good morning, monkeys.  Happy Birthday, WREK.  

GoldenOldie, I love the name and the avatar!   

Oh, thanks, Flossie  (blush)  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: October 30, 2008, 09:55:12 AM »

I can't watch those things, Dolce.  Too awful.  Life is awful enough in reality--I don't need it in my "entertainment."

Yup, I do think Lee is showing his anger and feeling threatened.  You know, I was thinking about whether or not he and his parents covered up evidence and obstructed the investigation.  It seems so obvious and yet LE have not done anything yet.  They've been so patient with these people that I wonder...  Ya think LE is acting patient and waiting for them to reveal information as the stress and anger builds in them?  I didn't think of it before, but I suppose they have to prove a crime was committed by convicting Casey before they can arrest any of the Anthony's for covering up for her.  It will happen and Lee sees it coming. That's the reason for his absurd email.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #448 on: October 30, 2008, 09:55:24 AM »

I know this cannot possibly be 'THE' Casey...but wanted to post it anyway...

http://www.boatinfoworld.com/registration.asp?vn=326832

PIRAGUA is the name of the boat

A piragua (pronounced /pi rä′gwə/) [1] is a Puerto Rican frozen treat, shaped like a pyramid, made of shaved ice and covered with fruit flavored syrup which ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piragua_(food)

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: October 30, 2008, 09:55:53 AM »

TIA

Time for more coffee.... I tried to say, it was originally labeled as a hack saw type blade!!!!! 

It was!  Is this actual evidence or just something they found in a search???

Phaedrus
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: October 30, 2008, 09:56:09 AM »

1 more thing, the 17 & 18th, 2.6 days Caylee in trunk, Casey's phone calls all about getting business for TonE right?  Thinking about her frame of mind during this time. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: October 30, 2008, 09:59:16 AM »

I will have to look into it a bit more tomorrow ... I am sure LE has the timeline all figured out ... <crossing fingers and toes>

I hope she doesn't have a "friend" with a boat ...

Niterzzz All ...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Interview with Cindy (part 1).. for me, it's the middle row, blue square directly in the middle. (Part two would be one over to the right from the middle).
-----My recap:
part 2 continued:

On the 10th, Casey told Cindy that she got her car back and they were going to come home on the 12th. Cindy didn't "bug" her the whole day on the 11th.. so Casey called her around 8-9pm on the 12th to find out why Cindy didn't call.  Cindy said "what's the point. You said you were coming home tomorrow so why should I bug you".  Cindy said she purposely didn't call her because she was tired of getting excuses. 

All this week they were either on the boat, swimming, with Jeff at Target going shopping, Jeff's mom was watching Caylee and Jeff's son.. which is why Caylee was never with Casey.  "There was always a reason". 

14th of July- I talked to her but I have no idea what excuse she gave why they couldn't come home.
~~~~~~~~~~~
in Documents released in the case
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3438.msg484111#msg484111

Nut, I don't know.  I'm still a little hesitant to say she might have driven all the way to the coast at 4 am.  She didn't go far from her comfort zone.  I'm going to check some of the statements and see what people said about seeing her on and around the 30th.

BRING NATALEE HOME
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: October 30, 2008, 09:59:36 AM »

TIA

Red posted those pictures from when he was on a search with TES --IIRC
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #453 on: October 30, 2008, 10:00:36 AM »

TIA

This is what Red found during his search with TES, along with the black back pack, shovel and white plastic looking stuff.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: October 30, 2008, 10:03:21 AM »

TIA

Red posted those pictures from when he was on a search with TES --IIRC

Okay, was this stuff found by the same bridge as the shovel? If so, I wonder if it's the same bridge that the witness saw the guy fishing from, down from where he said Casey was coming out of the woods?

Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #455 on: October 30, 2008, 10:04:38 AM »

I can't watch those things, Dolce.  Too awful.  Life is awful enough in reality--I don't need it in my "entertainment."

Yup, I do think Lee is showing his anger and feeling threatened.  You know, I was thinking about whether or not he and his parents covered up evidence and obstructed the investigation.  It seems so obvious and yet LE have not done anything yet.  They've been so patient with these people that I wonder...  Ya think LE is acting patient and waiting for them to reveal information as the stress and anger builds in them?  I didn't think of it before, but I suppose they have to prove a crime was committed by convicting Casey before they can arrest any of the Anthony's for covering up for her.  It will happen and Lee sees it coming. That's the reason for his absurd email.

They had KC at DAY ONE for lying to them, but they waited to charge her, adding it instead onto the major charges. I believe they will wait until the trial. The Anthonys' are all screaming about LE not listening, not doing their job, yada yada yada. It would look like martyrdom on the Anthony's part if LE arrested them now. They would be crying "Look! They are trying to shut us up so they can crucify our poor innocent daughter!!"   

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: October 30, 2008, 10:07:06 AM »

TIA

This is what Red found during his search with TES, along with the black back pack, shovel and white plastic looking stuff.

Wasn't there discussion last night about that being a roll of trashbags? i have a roll like that , that I got at Walmart, they're Ruffies & smell like vanilla.

Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #457 on: October 30, 2008, 10:07:14 AM »

Okay, was this stuff found by the same bridge as the shovel? If so, I wonder if it's the same bridge that the witness saw the guy fishing from, down from where he said Casey was coming out of the woods?

Yes, this is the stuff Red found by the bridge with the shovel. As for the location, he's not allowed to say so there is no telling yet.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #458 on: October 30, 2008, 10:08:39 AM »

Believe me we wanted to turn it off too, but it was like a train wreck you could not look away and I wanted the SOB to be caught.  I like the main actress in the movie, thought it would be a good one, ended up being sick!!

I found Lee's most recent actions toward TES to be very interesting to say the least.  That entire family has gone out of their way to try and show TES in a bad light, WHY? 
TES is there to search for Caylee, and I do not buy the bologne that they dislike him only due to the fact that he is not searching for a "live" Caylee.
I would want a search team out looking for my child live or dead, I would be greatful that the people care enough to help.
I think this is a snowball attempt at covering up something that they do not want found.  TES is close, GO TIM GO!!!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: October 30, 2008, 10:10:07 AM »

Yes, this is the stuff Red found by the bridge with the shovel. As for the location, he's not allowed to say so there is no telling yet.

I wanna know!

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.