April 18, 2024, 11:42:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 390338 times)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #500 on: October 30, 2008, 10:57:17 AM »

Here is the reply I received from Todd Black concerning my email blasting him for insinuating TES was scamming (apologize if it too long to post in here)

If people are going to write, you should know at least a little about what you are writing. Our company will celebrate it's 34th successful year next month, with 42 offices in the U.S. and Canada, and 17 overseas branches. We are a multi-award winning media management firm, including 7 major awards this year alone. We do not work for George and Cindy Anthony, and we know absolutely nothing about any claims that they are receiving funds, but if they did - they are not operating a "charity business" and By Law those funds would be considered private gifts to do with whatever they choose. We do not work for Casey Anthony, and we do not know about any funds that might go to her. A particular family, in Texas, who were vacationing at Disney World several months ago began seeing the storm of negative media against Casey Anthony, and it is those people who on their own offered The Baez Law Firm our media management services. Those people entered into a long-term contract with our company, which payment was in advance and did not come from any of the Anthonys or The Baez Law Firm. We are simply the messenger of information that we are given to distribute to the media. This is not our direct information, nor do we have any feelings about the outcome of the case. If the young lady is guilty of anything, that's up to a jury to decide. However, the rumors of any licensing fees are not true. Certain images were signed over to a third party quite some time ago, and that individual, in New York, has every right to license whatever he wants. None of that activity is done by, and cannot be blamed on Casey Anthony or The Baez Law Firm. That is more of the UNTRUE RUMORS - like the ridiculous notion that Casey Anthony ever told anyone that Scott Peterson was writing to her. All of her mail is screened by the law office before she sees anything, and there is no way of her even knowing who writes to her, except when letters are given to her. The "Scott Peterson Letter" rumor was started by a low-level jail employee, and an official apology has already been received. People just don't know what they are talking about! And, as far as the "Texas Searchers" - it was not our company ... it was not any of the Anthonys ... it was not The Baez Law Firm - it was a petition signed by over 1600 residents of the state of Florida, asking the Attorney General to secure an accounting and monitor how TES uses the funds. Their position, and again, this is the petitioners position - is that if TES is on national television campaigning for donations, all of the money for the specific "Caylee Anthony" search should be precisely accounted for, and any leftover funds that were raised using the name of "Caylee Anthony" should stay in the state of Florida to assist with any future missing children. We were further advised that the petitioners are getting a Federal oversight of the TES "Caylee Anthony" funds, since the money is being raised across state lines on "public" radio and television airwaves. This has nothing to do with our company! Attempting to say negative things about us is simply a waste of time. We are doing a job, with absolutely no strings attached to any of the Anthonys, and we give that case no more attention than any of the 33 other cases that our different offices are currently handling. Of course, as parents and family people, we want to hope that beautiful Caylee can be found alive. On the other hand, we certainly respect everyone's opinion, but again, trying to shoot the messenger is the wrong target.

Cordially,

T.B.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #501 on: October 30, 2008, 10:59:33 AM »

Good monring

So Lee has sent out a email (what a nut)
Can one of you good monkeys get a hold of tht email so we can read it.
Monkey hugs

The d*****bag had the nerve to write, "Don't even get me started on Tim Miller!"  FOAD, Lee!

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #502 on: October 30, 2008, 11:01:23 AM »

Here is the reply I received from Todd Black concerning my email blasting him for insinuating TES was scamming (apologize if it too long to post in here)

snipped

You know the teacher on Peanuts (Charlie Brown)? That's all I hear from Todd Black, wah wah wah wah wah wah.

I remember you, Caylee.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: October 30, 2008, 11:02:30 AM »

Oh, I agree.  TES is close or Lee would not have reacted like this. 
Where is Lee?  Why did Vallery leave him 8 months into a pregnancy?  Why try and debunk people who are helping you? 

A - too close will find Caylee which means GAME OVER
B - too close will find Caylee which means NO MORE MONEY
C - too close will find Caylee which means JAIL TIME ANTHONY'S
D - ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!

I am going to go with D!!!

I have always questioned the Mallory breakup, since she & her mother are listed as officers on the Caylee Marie Anthoney Foundation. 

Anyway got me to go check on the progress of the Foundation.

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/36556563.pdf

Application was returned, one reason (guess you just can't collect money without being specific on how its spent -- bet that was big surprise to CA):
Articles of Incorporation need to be more specific...specific purpose of corporation must be stated.

If not corrected within 60 days, filing will be considered abandoned. 

Application returned- Articles of Incorporation need to be more specific.
That's too funny- would you say they need an Attorney who knows what he's doing next time they file?   
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: October 30, 2008, 11:04:16 AM »

We do not work for George and Cindy Anthony, and we know absolutely nothing about any claims that they are receiving funds, but if they did - they are not operating a "charity business" and By Law those funds would be considered private gifts to do with whatever they choose.

IMO, that says it all!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: October 30, 2008, 11:04:18 AM »

KLAAS, YOU'RE HERE!!

I can't get  your "Leonard man" to post!  He's my favorite!

Post him Please!!!

This one?

Yeehaw!!! That's him!  Here's Leonard coming in to Arlondo next week!! Can't wait!!!

Why can't I get him tp post? I don't have photobucket, I have him in my documents.

You would have to upload him using additional options.  I don't know why it's not working.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #506 on: October 30, 2008, 11:04:33 AM »

snipped

You know the teacher on Peanuts (Charlie Brown)? That's all I hear from Todd Black, wah wah wah wah wah wah.

lol & i believe that is about what kind of person (cartoon) we are dealing with, good grief!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: October 30, 2008, 11:07:30 AM »

snipped from Charliegirl's post quote from Todd Black (Todd Bleeeeck!!!)

A particular family, in Texas, who were vacationing at Disney World several months ago began seeing the storm of negative media against Casey Anthony, and it is those people who on their own offered The Baez Law Firm our media management services. Those people entered into a long-term contract with our company, which payment was in advance and did not come from any of the Anthonys or The Baez Law Firm. We are simply the messenger of information that we are given to distribute to the media. This is not our direct information, nor do we have any feelings about the outcome of the case.

What is with the mystery people involved in this case? Is this "Texas family" also paying for Baez?

I remember you, Caylee.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: October 30, 2008, 11:08:18 AM »

If people are going to write, you should know at least a little about what you are writing. Our company will celebrate it's 34th successful year next month, with 42 offices in the U.S. and Canada, and 17 overseas branches. We are a multi-award winning media management firm, including 7 major awards this year alone. We do not work for George and Cindy Anthony, and we know absolutely nothing about any claims that they are receiving funds, but if they did - they are not operating a "charity business" and By Law those funds would be considered private gifts to do with whatever they choose. We do not work for Casey Anthony, and we do not know about any funds that might go to her. A particular family, in Texas, who were vacationing at Disney World several months ago began seeing the storm of negative media against Casey Anthony, and it is those people who on their own offered The Baez Law Firm our media management services. Those people entered into a long-term contract with our company, which payment was in advance and did not come from any of the Anthonys or The Baez Law Firm. We are simply the messenger of information that we are given to distribute to the media. This is not our direct information, nor do we have any feelings about the outcome of the case. If the young lady is guilty of anything, that's up to a jury to decide. However, the rumors of any licensing fees are not true. Certain images were signed over to a third party quite some time ago, and that individual, in New York, has every right to license whatever he wants. None of that activity is done by, and cannot be blamed on Casey Anthony or The Baez Law Firm. That is more of the UNTRUE RUMORS - like the ridiculous notion that Casey Anthony ever told anyone that Scott Peterson was writing to her. All of her mail is screened by the law office before she sees anything, and there is no way of her even knowing who writes to her, except when letters are given to her. The "Scott Peterson Letter" rumor was started by a low-level jail employee, and an official apology has already been received. People just don't know what they are talking about! And, as far as the "Texas Searchers" - it was not our company ... it was not any of the Anthonys ... it was not The Baez Law Firm - it was a petition signed by over 1600 residents of the state of Florida, asking the Attorney General to secure an accounting and monitor how TES uses the funds. Their position, and again, this is the petitioners position - is that if TES is on national television campaigning for donations, all of the money for the specific "Caylee Anthony" search should be precisely accounted for, and any leftover funds that were raised using the name of "Caylee Anthony" should stay in the state of Florida to assist with any future missing children. We were further advised that the petitioners are getting a Federal oversight of the TES "Caylee Anthony" funds, since the money is being raised across state lines on "public" radio and television airwaves. This has nothing to do with our company! Attempting to say negative things about us is simply a waste of time. We are doing a job, with absolutely no strings attached to any of the Anthonys, and we give that case no more attention than any of the 33 other cases that our different offices are currently handling. Of course, as parents and family people, we want to hope that beautiful Caylee can be found alive. On the other hand, we certainly respect everyone's opinion, but again, trying to shoot the messenger is the wrong target.

Cordially,

T.B.

Shame that an "multi- award winning media management firm" can't find something more reputable to do with their time than 'spinning' the information for a woman who has murdered her child and is trying to bamboozle her way out of it.
You are known by the company you keep! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: October 30, 2008, 11:08:50 AM »

We do not work for George and Cindy Anthony, and we know absolutely nothing about any claims that they are receiving funds, but if they did - they are not operating a "charity business" and By Law those funds would be considered private gifts to do with whatever they choose.

IMO, that says it all!

What type of biz papers did they file? I thought they were for a nonprofit foundation. That's not a charity?

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: October 30, 2008, 11:09:02 AM »

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #511 on: October 30, 2008, 11:10:07 AM »

Yep! Hugging Matthew real tight, she was so excited about getting an apartment with Tony, the start of a new life for her. Strange she didn't have her ID with her so she could go see the apt with him. Wonder what SHE did while waiting? Maybe looking through paperwork laying on the desk and seeing Zenaida Gonzales' application maybe???? Hmmmmmmm! 

Was the 19th the day ZG was at Sawgrass?

Casey just went on with her life, not even a pause. Seems to me she was ecstatic over getting rid of her daughter.

Zaneida was there on June 17th!!!

Oh my gosh, that was my exact thought as I was reading it.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: October 30, 2008, 11:10:57 AM »

Cordially,

T.B.

Thanks CharlieGirl.

The media releases and the media statements which have been forthcoming through Todd Black on behalf of Jose Baez are sooo unprofessional.

The same rhetoric is articulated in a much more professionally through Jose Baez own lips.

IMO.

Janet

++++++++

Prime News host Mike Galanos spars with a Casey Anthony defense spokesman over the media's handling of the case.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

RAW INTERVIEW: Baez PR Firm Spokesman Admits Caylee Is Dead

http://www.wftv.com/news/17726847/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: October 30, 2008, 11:11:09 AM »

snipped

lol & i believe that is about what kind of person (cartoon) we are dealing with, good grief!!

Todd Black is a bumbling idiot. If his work is award-winning, I'm due for the Nobel Prize in Literature for the grocery list I wrote last week.

I remember you, Caylee.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: October 30, 2008, 11:12:03 AM »

snipped

Ok-so Peterson didn't write the letter. Who did? Charlie Manson? Obviously SOMEONE wrote the stinkin letter. And with all the money they make and all the experience they have-you would think they could at the very least make their faxes look a little more professional.   

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: October 30, 2008, 11:12:58 AM »

monken - if you hit quote and copy and paste everything inside of the image tags , Leonard should post just fine.

Thank you, I will try that!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #516 on: October 30, 2008, 11:13:51 AM »

Thanks for posting this klaas. Sorry- but i think this is hilarious. Poor Cindy-everyone is against her. i can almost hear her now..

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: October 30, 2008, 11:14:05 AM »

Since when did law firms need 'Media Spokesmen' anyway?  Baez is so afraid of admitting something incriminating they need a Spin Doctor to make any statements....
What a bunch of liars they all are.
I'm glad I do an honest day's work.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: October 30, 2008, 11:14:39 AM »

KLAAS, YOU'RE HERE!!

I can't get  your "Leonard man" to post!  He's my favorite!

Post him Please!!!

i don't either,I'll try that though!

This one?

Yeehaw!!! That's him!  Here's Leonard coming in to Arlondo next week!! Can't wait!!!

Why can't I get him tp post? I don't have photobucket, I have him in my documents.

You would have to upload him using additional options.  I don't know why it's not working.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: October 30, 2008, 11:15:09 AM »

I can't watch those things, Dolce.  Too awful.  Life is awful enough in reality--I don't need it in my "entertainment."

Yup, I do think Lee is showing his anger and feeling threatened.  You know, I was thinking about whether or not he and his parents covered up evidence and obstructed the investigation.  It seems so obvious and yet LE have not done anything yet.  They've been so patient with these people that I wonder...  Ya think LE is acting patient and waiting for them to reveal information as the stress and anger builds in them?  I didn't think of it before, but I suppose they have to prove a crime was committed by convicting Casey before they can arrest any of the Anthony's for covering up for her.  It will happen and Lee sees it coming. That's the reason for his absurd email.
Believe me we wanted to turn it off too, but it was like a train wreck you could not look away and I wanted the SOB to be caught.  I like the main actress in the movie, thought it would be a good one, ended up being sick!!

I found Lee's most recent actions toward TES to be very interesting to say the least.  That entire family has gone out of their way to try and show TES in a bad light, WHY? 
TES is there to search for Caylee, and I do not buy the bologne that they dislike him only due to the fact that he is not searching for a "live" Caylee.
I would want a search team out looking for my child live or dead, I would be greatful that the people care enough to help.
I think this is a snowball attempt at covering up something that they do not want found.  TES is close, GO TIM GO!!!

I agree, Dolce. I can't figure out any reason that they dislike Tim so much or don't want TES to search, other than they don't want Caylee found because that will incriminate Casey even more and possibly LEE as well. If it were my grandchild, I would want people to be searching, no matter WHAT they might find! And obviously, they want all donations to come to THEM... to help in Casey's defense fund, more than likely. That's MOO.
Lord knows... I tried to defend them on a lot of things, and tried to have sympathy for them... but they are making it very difficult if not impossible now. It just makes me more determined to donate to TES as often as I can afford to.
I don't believe I've ever seen a family as convoluted as this one. Dysfunctional doesn't even begin to cover it.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.