March 28, 2024, 08:42:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 389326 times)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #520 on: October 30, 2008, 11:15:30 AM »

I wrote him back and asked why he didn't have an assistant/secretary to answer his email since his company is so successful.  Haven't got a response on that yet 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: October 30, 2008, 11:15:54 AM »

Here is the reply I received from Todd Black concerning my email blasting him for insinuating TES was scamming (apologize if it too long to post in here)

snipped

You know the teacher on Peanuts (Charlie Brown)? That's all I hear from Todd Black, wah wah wah wah wah wah.

lol & i believe that is about what kind of person (cartoon) we are dealing with, good grief!!

Todd Black is a bumbling idiot. If his work is award-winning, I'm due for the Nobel Prize in Literature for the grocery list I wrote last week.

I just read somewhere that Baez says it  came from someone claiming to be 'Zenaida Gonzales'  aka Choco.....   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #522 on: October 30, 2008, 11:16:16 AM »

Here is the reply I received from Todd Black concerning my email blasting him for insinuating TES was scamming (apologize if it too long to post in here)

snipped

You know the teacher on Peanuts (Charlie Brown)? That's all I hear from Todd Black, wah wah wah wah wah wah.

lol & i believe that is about what kind of person (cartoon) we are dealing with, good grief!!

Ok-so Peterson didn't write the letter. Who did? Charlie Manson? Obviously SOMEONE wrote the stinkin letter. And with all the money they make and all the experience they have-you would think they could at the very least make their faxes look a little more professional.   

People who are really "award winning" and professional don't have to go around reassuring everyone that they are. See, see, I'm a professional. See, see, we won a bunch of awards.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Todd Black Is a Massive Idiot

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: October 30, 2008, 11:17:21 AM »

I wrote him back and asked why he didn't have an assistant/secretary to answer his email since his company is so successful.  Haven't got a response on that yet 

I'm sure you are making his day just a little crappier. Hee hee

I remember you, Caylee.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: October 30, 2008, 11:17:25 AM »

What is his email address? I'm in a foul mood today- I'd like to send him my opinion of his
'Multi-ward winning Media Management firm".
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: October 30, 2008, 11:18:11 AM »

Morning Monkeys.  This is just a quick drive by as I need to get ready for work.  Police think Caylee was killed on June 16, and the decomp in the trunk was 2.6 days old.  Then, it appears that if Caylee was put into the trunk on the day she died, she was removed from the trunk about three days later or June 19 and her body buried or disposed.  I think June 19 or possibly the 20th are significant days when Casey attempted to get rid of Caylee's body.  This also fits with the sightings of her at the Anthony house borrowing a shovel on the 18th.  I think we need to look closely at what Casey did and where she went on June 19 or 20.

If you want to know what KC did on June 19th read Matthew Crisp interview, very interesting!!

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/08%20Matthew%20Crisp%20Transcript.pdf

So, she was apartment hunting with Tony L? Came by Matt's place with Tony to look at his apt. What the hell. Did Caylee even ever exist for Casey? Her daughter is dead and she's happy go lucky, apartment hunting.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: October 30, 2008, 11:18:54 AM »

OOPS- my comment was supposed to quote CharlieGirl's question "Well who wrote the letter etc".
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #527 on: October 30, 2008, 11:21:03 AM »

What is his email address? I'm in a foul mood today- I'd like to send him my opinion of his
'Multi-ward winning Media Management firm".
[/quote]

presscorpsmedia@aol.com
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: October 30, 2008, 11:22:40 AM »

Todd Black doesn't seem to understand the concept of paragraphs.  He also expresses himself in a rude and argumentative manner.  I can't believe this level of work is award winning unless those giving the award are also semi-literate.

I am troubled that 1600 people would sign a petition stating that money raised for the Caylee search remain in Florida.  I hope all our Florida monkeys can get out the word that money has been raised all across the country for TES but Tim Miller borrowed over $40K for this search on his personal assets and if he should fail to recover that, stands to lose big time.

Think of all the work Monkeys here did to get food and water and other ways of raising money and yet no one demanded an accounting.  I don't know what damage was done to TES with Hurricane IKE but do know things like hay put away for winter are just about sure to be lost.  No hay, no horses yet the hay is in Texas.

I doubt these 1600 even donated to TES in the first place but they need to mind their own business.  Keep the money donated for Caylee in Florida?  I would venture a guess that most of it came from elsewhere in the first place.  Not very appreciative, are they? 

TES needs some good PR and for people to understand what they do and that they cross state lines all the time and can't possibly operate on a search-by-search basis.  Hope all our Florida Monkeys will help get the word out about this.

Just my opinion, of course.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
georgia peach
Scared Monkey

BOO BOO

« Reply #529 on: October 30, 2008, 11:23:34 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!  Just dropped by for a moment....got to go to work. But wanted to let all of you know that I mailed a check for $50.00 last week to TES and it had cleared my bank as of yesterday....yea!  Don't know that I can send that amount every time, but I am going to make contributions in the future...
Have a great day!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: October 30, 2008, 11:25:20 AM »

I just read somewhere that Baez says it  came from someone claiming to be 'Zenaida Gonzales'  aka Choco.....   

Monkeys: I am channeling Choco right now. Geting info. through "esoteric means." Someone whose "Aunt Sally" made him eat liverwurst in the "death city Vegas." Also sensing something about a hamster wheel and a German Shephard. Wait. A cypress tree. Getting something about Casey being a "pond" because of the demons. Or maybe that's a pawn.

(Sorry, that's my impression of the so-called tips. Nothing against true psychics. I just didn't see much but bull in the tips.)

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: October 30, 2008, 11:25:48 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!  Just dropped by for a moment....got to go to work. But wanted to let all of you know that I mailed a check for $50.00 last week to TES and it had cleared my bank as of yesterday....yea!  Don't know that I can send that amount every time, but I am going to make contributions in the future...
Have a great day!
Good job!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: October 30, 2008, 11:26:55 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17846721/detail.html

Baez To Depose Witnesses In Casey Anthony Murder Case
Woman's Daughter Last Seen In June

POSTED: 9:14 am EDT October 30, 2008
UPDATED: 10:13 am EDT October 30, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony, who has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, on Thursday will depose witnesses for the first time in the case, which has garnered national attention.

Jose Baez and his defense team will question key witnesses in the case involving his 22-year-old client's missing daughter, Caylee, who was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July.

Among those who will testify under oath will be Anthony's former boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro; the manager of an Orange County Amscot, where Anthony's abandoned car was discovered; the tow-truck driver who took the car to Johnson's Wrecker Service; and two wrecker service employees, including one who said he was with Anthony's father, George Anthony, when he picked the car up and said the vehicle smelled similar to one in which a man had committed suicide.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Letters From Scott Peterson Refuted

The California Department of Corrections told Local 6 News on Wednesday that a published report stating that convicted killer Scott Peterson has been writing Anthony is false.

The Orlando Sentinel, citing sources, said it is not known if Anthony has responded to Peterson.

A spokeswoman for the California Prison System said the report is "not true" and that officials know with "100 percent certainty" that Peterson, who is on death row, did not write a letter to Anthony.

Peterson was convicted of killing his wife, Laci, and unborn son, Conner, three years ago. Laci Peterson was reported missing in December 2002 from her Modesto, Calif., home.

"We have no knowledge of any communications between Orange County inmate Casey Anthony and California inmate Scott Peterson. There is no public record which would reflect or confirm such communications. All mail coming into the Orange County Jail system is screened for contraband, money, and other security-related issues. Policy forbids Orange County inmates from writing each other, but there is no prohibition against writing or receiving mail from inmates in other correctional institutions," Allen Moore of the Orange County Corrections Department said in a statement.

Todd Black, the spokesman for Baez, said Anthony has not been corresponding with Peterson.

"It is wholly false that convicted murderer Scott Peterson is writing to Casey Anthony," Black said in a statement. "Attorney Jose Baez is in possession of the letter in question, and it is from an entirely different individual."

1.  What is the date of the disposition hearing regarding witnesses who the defence want to question being conducted?

2.  It appears that there was a letter that the false Scott Peterson rumor is based on.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #533 on: October 30, 2008, 11:28:10 AM »

Monkeys: I am channeling Choco right now. Geting info. through "esoteric means." Someone whose "Aunt Sally" made him eat liverwurst in the "death city Vegas." Also sensing something about a hamster wheel and a German Shephard. Wait. A cypress tree. Getting something about Casey being a "pond" because of the demons. Or maybe that's a pawn.

(Sorry, that's my impression of the so-called tips. Nothing against true psychics. I just didn't see much but bull in the tips.)

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: October 30, 2008, 11:28:11 AM »

1.  What is the date of the disposition hearing regarding witnesses who the defence want to question being conducted?

2.  It appears that there was a letter that the false Scott Peterson rumor is based on.

Janet

I wonder if someone wrote her the letter as a "joke."

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: October 30, 2008, 11:30:03 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense team: Caylee is dead
Walter Pacheco and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
11:35 AM EDT, October 16, 2008

Attorney's spokesman says child is dead

7:35 a.m. A spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense team told a national television news station that her young daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, is dead.

Attorney Jose Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, was live on a phone interview on CNN Wednesday night when he said, "It's very difficult. This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony."

He faltered slightly after saying the girl died.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-101608,0,7523378.story

++++++++

Prime News host Mike Galanos spars with a Casey Anthony defense spokesman over the media's handling of the case.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

RAW INTERVIEW: Baez PR Firm Spokesman Admits Caylee Is Dead

http://www.wftv.com/news/17726847/detail.html

_____

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: October 30, 2008, 11:30:15 AM »

Good morning friends!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: October 30, 2008, 11:31:36 AM »

Good morning friends!!!!

Hi Nikki, you sure look cute today!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: October 30, 2008, 11:34:14 AM »

Hey guys...I just crawled out of the manhole to tell you that I am having visions....

I have had a vision...I am seeing a mom who wants her freedom from responsibility..two enabling parents who give into the mom way too frequently...
I am seeing a poor little child caught in the middle of arguing grandparents and mommy...some chloroform...murderous premeditated intent...a dead child..hidden by the mother....a lot of sex between mommy and various men......lies....and denial....please report this to the OCSO....

"God dont like ugly"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: October 30, 2008, 11:35:25 AM »

Hey guys...I just crawled out of the manhole to tell you that I am having visions....

I have had a vision...I am seeing a mom who wants her freedom from responsibility..two enabling parents who give into the mom way too frequently...
I am seeing a poor little child caught in the middle of arguing grandparents and mommy...some chloroform...murderous premeditated intent...a dead child..hidden by the mother....a lot of sex between mommy and various men......lies....and denial....please report this to the OCSO....

That vision is more accurate than most of the tips!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.