April 30, 2024, 10:59:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 391662 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: October 30, 2008, 03:24:41 PM »

Yes, July 1 is an interesting day.  Take a look at the cell phone ping map for that day at http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.000459afc1ec466558de4&ll=28.584823,-81.298141&spn=0.134759,0.216293&t=h&z=12

According to Jesse's testimony, Casey arrived at his place at 10:39 AM on July 1.  Jesse says she was at his place until about 1 PM, showering, meeting roommate, watching TV. 

Well, the pings show her near Jesse's at 10 AM, but by 10:15 the pings show her over near Full Sail University and Tony's place!  She gets back to Jesse's place at 10:39 - 11:05, the time he says she arrived.  Then at 11:06 she's back at Tony's, at 11:09 she's at Blanchard Park and at 11:10 - 1 PM she's at Jesse's again.  I wonder why Jesse left out the part about her leaving his place within a few minutes of arriving and then coming back at 11:10 AM.  He says she's in the shower at that time.  Just wondering.

OH MY WORD AZ lady!!!
Does JG lie?  How interesting and that's quite a find.  Do you think you should e-mail LE.  That is really quite interesting.  Do we know how many miles between JG and TL?  Is Amscot the same ping tower as TL?  WOW!!!

PJ flower

PJ, I'm quite sure LE knows this.  They have matched up all the statements with all the physical evidence, like phone pings and camera sitings and credit card accounts and others.  At this point in this case, I look at all of her friends' statements with skepticism, especially since we know they texted each other setting up meetings to get the "timeline" coordinated.  It's just an interesting piece of evidence that shows me that Jesse Grund is not above fudging the truth regarding Casey's location during key times.  If Jesse wasn't wholly "truthful," why should we assume that Tony L or anyone else is?

BRING NATALEE HOME
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: October 30, 2008, 03:27:29 PM »

When she went to Tony's she was texting Amy.  Gee, I thought Jesse said she was taking a shower?  Something's fishy.

KC and AH Text Messages 7/1/08

AH KC 07/01 11:02 AM So you’re working all day today.. correct?

KC AH Not this morning. I couldn’t pick up. I'm in at 5.

AH KC 07/01 11:04 AM Ah, I work 'til 5. Are you closing?

KC AH Hopefully.

AH KC 07/01 11:06 AM Well if not maybe we can grab a drink.

KC AH We’ll see. It’s Ricardo’s last night in town so I should probably chill w him. But we will see where the night goes. Oh, bbq at Will’s for the 4th. Then to Eola for fireworks.

AH KC 07/01 11:10 AM Done deal. I’d like to see Ric before he leaves.

AH KC 07/01 1:19 PM Sorry. Was talking to my crazy mother.

KC AH I should be out of here by 11. Thank god I managed to close. He is really watching out for me.

AH KC 07/01 10:19 PM Good! Call me when you leave.

KC AH I should be out of here by 11. Thank god I managed to close. He is really watching out for me.

AH KC 07/01 11:46 PM On my way.

KC AH Sweet.

I always thought Jesse was an honest person, but now I have doubts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: October 30, 2008, 03:29:08 PM »

Yes, July 1 is an interesting day.  Take a look at the cell phone ping map for that day at http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.000459afc1ec466558de4&ll=28.584823,-81.298141&spn=0.134759,0.216293&t=h&z=12

According to Jesse's testimony, Casey arrived at his place at 10:39 AM on July 1.  Jesse says she was at his place until about 1 PM, showering, meeting roommate, watching TV. 

Well, the pings show her near Jesse's at 10 AM, but by 10:15 the pings show her over near Full Sail University and Tony's place!  She gets back to Jesse's place at 10:39 - 11:05, the time he says she arrived.  Then at 11:06 she's back at Tony's, at 11:09 she's at Blanchard Park and at 11:10 - 1 PM she's at Jesse's again.  I wonder why Jesse left out the part about her leaving his place within a few minutes of arriving and then coming back at 11:10 AM.  He says she's in the shower at that time.  Just wondering.

I suspect that Jesse is involved to some capacity in the coverup.

Jesse Grund does not mention the June 16th cell call from Casey in his interview and ... the interrogator did not ask him about it.  Why?

On August 30th ... Richard Grund states to Geraldo that the June 16th cell call from Casey to his son was all about complaining about Tony and her relationship.

On September 21st ... Jesse Grund states to Geraldo that Casey talked about several topics in that June 16th cell call.  However ... there was nothing mentioned concerning Tony and Casey's relationship.

Then when it is considered that there was only three minutes between Casey's call to Jesse and her mother ... 

I cannot remember a time I was on the phone for only three minutes ... even to relay a quick message.

I contend the three minute one-way conversation may have contained the following words ... "Jesse, I need help right now.  Something terrible has happened".

On September 20th ... Jesse states to Geraldo that Cindy accused him of putting Caylee's body into the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

IMO

Janet

_______

RICHARD GRUND (JESSE'S FATHER) - GERALDO - AUGUST 30, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrbpaRP6r8
Credit: Carpe

JESSE GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 20, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu
Credit: Carpe

JESSY GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 21, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLH9mC9Uha0
Credit: Carp

Posted August 12, 2008
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68910

JUNE 16TH

3:03pm - George Anthony's Cell
4:10pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:11pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:13pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:14pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:19pm - Anthony Lazzaro
4:21pm - Jesse Grund
4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell

6:32pm - The Anthony Home
6:33pm - Voicemail
7:06pm - The Anthony Home
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: October 30, 2008, 03:32:46 PM »

Jesse says:

I said, "Okay,
2 fine. You can come over and take a shower."
Uhm, she arrives at 10:39. Calls
3 me when she gets to the door. I come open the door for her. She doesn't look
4 like someone who needs to take a shower. She looks normal, cleaned up. She's
5 got a bag with her, it looked like it has clothers in it, and went in to take a shower.
6 Left the door half open, went in and took a shower in my bedroom. I stayed in
7 the living room, playing a video game, watching television. Uh, and then she
8 came out and sat around until about twelve o'clock, uhm, watching television with
9 me. Uhm, at, at some point between when she got out of the shower and twelve
10 o'clock my roommate arrived home and saw her and met her for the first time.
11 Uhm, and then she left.

He leaves out the part that she left shortly after she arrived, and at 11:06 she's back at Tony's, at 11:09 she's at Blanchard Park and at 11:10 - 1 PM she's at Jesse's again.  It's a half-hour that she is on the road but Jesse says she's showering with the door half open, as if this will give her an alibi.  After all, he can't say he saw her showering, but the half open door implies he knew she was showering when she wasn't.

BRING NATALEE HOME
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: October 30, 2008, 03:33:28 PM »

I think you and I may have similar thoughts on this day.  I wonder, if she did not look like she needed a shower, do you suppose she had some kind of evidence in the bag that she wanted to wash, without drawing suspicion?
I"m curious, though about why would she leave the door open, if she was washing evidence?

BUT, why would he remember that specifically, I think that is odd.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #645 on: October 30, 2008, 03:37:03 PM »

O/T but this is a follow up to the kidnapping of the little Las Vegas boy. Seems his mother may have "staged" the kidnapping!....

Father Gets Custody of Kidnapped Boy

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/global/story.asp?s=9262616

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: October 30, 2008, 03:37:10 PM »

Jesse says:

I said, "Okay,
5 got a bag with her, it looked like it has clothers in it, and went in to take a shower.
8 came out and sat around until about twelve o'clock, uhm, watching television with

He leaves out the part that she left shortly after she arrived, and at 11:06 she's back at Tony's, at 11:09 she's at Blanchard Park and at 11:10 - 1 PM she's at Jesse's again.  It's a half-hour that she is on the road but Jesse says she's showering with the door half open, as if this will give her an alibi.  After all, he can't say he saw her showering, but the half open door implies he knew she was showering when she wasn't.

Wow - this gets worse and worse!  It seems a lot of her friends (and family) helped her cover this up and lied for her.  Hopefully, someone will cave under the pressure and tell the truth.  I know I couldn't lie and help cover for someone without cracking!!
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: October 30, 2008, 03:37:25 PM »

Thought you all might be interested in this!!

http://www.monsters.fm/pages/roz_page.html
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: October 30, 2008, 03:37:54 PM »

I think you and I may have similar thoughts on this day.  I wonder, if she did not look like she needed a shower, do you suppose she had some kind of evidence in the bag that she wanted to wash, without drawing suspicion?
I"m curious, though about why would she leave the door open, if she was washing evidence?

BUT, why would he remember that specifically, I think that is odd.
Oh yeah...it's frickin' odd when she isn't even there!! 

I thought it was strange when the Rev Grund went on TV followed by his son Jesse.  If they were innocent, then why go on TV to prove that to the world?  LE would know and they didn't need to make public appearances and draw attention to themselves.  Methinks the Grunds protest too much! 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: October 30, 2008, 03:37:54 PM »

Jesse says:

I said, "Okay,

Unless he knew the phone call would show up when she came to the door so he made it seem like she came over to take a shower to LE.  However, we don't know if they BOTH left the house and she continued to use her phone.  He likely knew or didn't have any calls corresponding to where they both might have went...  Make sense?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: October 30, 2008, 03:38:52 PM »

AKmom - That's just it, there are way too many ??????'s, and we are not privy to all the answers.  I'm just curious why she didn't go to Amy's to take a shower.  She had been at Amy's most of the day on the 30th and I believe went to Amy's not long after Jesse's house.  Jesse had just woke up - I wonder if she got in the shower right away or sat and talked for a bit?  Did she rinse off something?  If she disposed of Caylee before the shower - I don't believe she would have got that dirty - if she had help or Caylee was in a container of some sort.

We're probably only right in assuming that she wasn't scrubbing her conscience clean that day

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: October 30, 2008, 03:43:02 PM »

We don't have Jesse's cell phone pings, do we?  So we can't track his movements like Casey's.  But, I'll bet LE has his cell phone pings.  They know if Jesse went with her for that half hour when she went to Tony's place and swung by Blanchard Park before going back to Jesse's.  Why did she (and he?) go to Blanchard Park?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: October 30, 2008, 03:43:15 PM »

If the container or sack that Caylee was in leaked, I don't see how Casey could have avoided getting something on her.  I suspect she may have just wanted to wash away the smell or what she perceived to be a smell. 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: October 30, 2008, 03:44:36 PM »

This makes me want to quote NG, "bombshell"

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: October 30, 2008, 03:45:45 PM »

If the container or sack that Caylee was in leaked, I don't see how Casey could have avoided getting something on her.  I suspect she may have just wanted to wash away the smell or what she perceived to be a smell. 

But Casey was moving between Jesse's, Tony's place and Blanchard Park during the half hour when Jesse claims she was showering with the door half open. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: October 30, 2008, 03:48:28 PM »

Honestly, I think it would be interesting to scrutinize her calls to Jesse and her time spent with him.  She easily manipulated Jesse.  I don't know if she had an accomplice or not, but if she did, Jesse would be my number one choice.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: October 30, 2008, 03:51:56 PM »

I am sure in any investigation, there are conflicts in testimony, some deliberate and some innocent.  People get confused.  People forget.  People unintentionally or intentionally leave things out.  The police have to put all of the testimony and all of the pings together and get a timeline that appears most accurate.  It could be that there are other interviews with Jesse and other witnesses.  The police have not said that they have released all of the interviews and we know of a few that are not released.  Often, if there appears to be a conflict, the police pick up the phone and ask someone for clarification to correct a mistake.  We just do not know, imo, exactly when Caylee died or when Casey disposed of her body.

If Casey had a helper at any point in time, I doubt she would go to jail and face trial alone.  It is just not her style, as far as I can see, to sacrifice or protect others.  That helper would be the perfect person on which to place a big part or all of the blame.  Would Casey face all he trauma of a trial, the possibility of life in prison or the death penalty, if the body is found, if she could pin it on someone else?  I doubt that.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: October 30, 2008, 03:53:56 PM »

Thought you all might be interested in this!!

http://www.monsters.fm/pages/roz_page.html

Terrific find!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: October 30, 2008, 03:53:58 PM »

I agree that Jesse still carried a torch for Casey and may have loved her on some level.  But would he go so far as to bury Caylee for her?  Or in any other way help to dispose of a dead child?  I suspect if he helped, knowingly or unknowingly, he would have confessed that by now, asked for and gotten immunity, and not set himself up as the fall guy.  His testimony has not exactly been helpful to Casey. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: October 30, 2008, 03:57:21 PM »

htt

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/10/30/if-you-are-caylee-anthonys-mother-in-jail-what-do-you-order/#more-21493

Well   I messed that up.....anyway....I think Casey finally broke down and ordered something...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 04:01:57 PM by klaasend » Logged

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.