April 30, 2024, 02:48:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 391174 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: October 30, 2008, 09:48:37 PM »

I find this VERY difficult to believe ... I can't believe it was not reported to the media ...

It's what he said........he likes to talk, I listened.  He said she was delivering docs to the house & got pushed around by protesters.  Somehow she was stabbed by a knife & LE didn't follow up on it.

NO disrespect to you Charlie ....

I call BS!  At the time the protesters were there ... so was the "nanny cam" ... Had there been an actual stabbing, SOMEONE would have blown that up!  It would have been all over the news and Cindy would have been Blabbing to anyone she could.  I also believe had it turned violent, the homeowners association would have had just cause to reinforce their petition to have it stopped ...

I agree, it's BS.  We were reading all of the incident reports and never did anything like that happen. 

Maybe it was Cindy or George that stabbed her      and we thought Cindy only had a hammer!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #941 on: October 30, 2008, 09:48:46 PM »

I find this VERY difficult to believe ... I can't believe it was not reported to the media ...

It's what he said........he likes to talk, I listened.  He said she was delivering docs to the house & got pushed around by protesters.  Somehow she was stabbed by a knife & LE didn't follow up on it.

I call BS!  At the time the protesters were there ... so was the "nanny cam" ... Had there been an actual stabbing, SOMEONE would have blown that up!  It would have been all over the news and Cindy would have been Blabbing to anyone she could.  I also believe had it turned violent, the homeowners association would have had just cause to reinforce their petition to have it stopped ...

I agree, it's BS.  We were reading all of the incident reports and never did anything like that happen. 

Yup, just like his live CNN interview was edited then taken out of context!! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: October 30, 2008, 09:49:05 PM »

Charliegirl didn't feel right about posting it so it's up to her.  It's ok with me if she posts it.

It's ok with me too, that makes two.  Can we outvote her?     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: October 30, 2008, 09:49:45 PM »

I find this suspect as well as that would be prime pickin news for the Anthony's to come out onto their lawn to broadcast.  They love every little tidbit of info that could make them look like victims. 

Charlie, not knocking you in any way, why did Todd talk to you?  I trust what you have said, just am wondering what HIS motive is.

I wrote him an email last night as I was furious with his innuendo re: TES.  He blasted a letter back to me in the middle of the night.  So when I called him, I told him that I had sent the letter to him.  He asked me if I was media, I said no, that I was a private citizen upset with his undermining Tim Millers character.  He said he had a minute, but it turned in to me listening to him for about 30 more.  He even said I could call back.  I suggest anyone call him.  He answers his own phone.  1-407-738-6925

Lol, except it is not his phone, it is registered to L. Baez
I might suggest you tell him you are "monitoring" the call, not "recording".. He will understand the reference
[/quote]
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: October 30, 2008, 09:50:28 PM »

#1  have a recorder hooked to your phone...
#2  ask where can you get a copy of the petition  to audit the texas search team  (he does not say TES)
#3  ask if they know Gil Cabot
#4  Inform them the call was recorded and then ask if you can share it with the world... and if not why
   JMO of course

omgosh, I have been on the phone with him for 30 minutes.
#1, He stands by his fax from yesterday saying that he saw the petition with his own eyes at a meeting in Tallahasee last Wednesday.  He said he has three employees in the Orlando area, but his main office is in Toronto, Canada.
#2. The parent company of his firm is ArrestedMedia.com
#3.  Re:  the petition, he saw names on it with verification from Florida drivers license #'2
#4.  Says he personally respects TES, but that the AG has led us asstray by saying there has been no inquiries into TES.  He also states that there is a Federal Agency investigating TES.  Something to do with some law that says it someone advertises for doantions regarding a specific thing, that money has to be used for that thing & stay in the area.
#5.  He assured me that there will be an accounting on money left over by TES after Florida search is done & that money (if any) will have to be left in Florida.
#6.  He said one of his employees who has 7 month old twins was stabbed delivering docs to Anthony home & LE did not follow up on it.
#7.  He said he has an employee who personally donated $6800.00 to TES
#8.  States he was a president of a news network for 18 years prior to current occupation
#9.  States there is a Company filming a Documentary on this case who was at the Tallahassee meeting & has privy info re: case
#10.  Made a personal revelation to me about Tim Miller which I will not put down in writing here due to it being a public viewing.  I will answer Klaas is she chooses to email me.
#11.  No comment on Gil Cabbot
and finally, I don't have a phone recorder, so i will probably remember more things after I quit typing here.  My notes look like chicken scratch.

Where's Rob?

I wonder if perhaps Rob might contact this individual and inquire as to just what he means there is a petition with 1600 signatures and all the rest because that is just nuts.

Does Black think a horse or dog can be produced on the spot, adult and trained, etc.?

I am beginning to think this guy is just a garden variety nutcase but I do think Rob would be a good person to contact him and get to the bottom of this.  Mr. Todd Black should NOT be casting aspersions on an organization that is dependent on their reputation for donations and to continue to operate.

Shame on Todd Black!  So does this mean that Florida has to make up any shortfall TES might have conducting these searches?  If Baez hired this person, he certainly is not very well qualified, either. 

Like the Anthonys, he is much too concerned about things that are none of his business.

I probably won't still be on here when Rob is so is someone would send all this to him or see that he gets it, I really think Rob is good at handling this type of situation.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #945 on: October 30, 2008, 09:50:59 PM »

I was just as surprised that he talked to me as anyone else.  I wish some other monkey would call him too!!  I know I am forgetting stuff.  He even told me to call back if I had any other questions.  So some other silly monkey call him!!!!  I agree that it was all BS spewing from his mouth, but I couldn't believe he took my call so I just listened to it.  And Dolce, you are correct in your assumption as to what I ran by Klaas.  I just don't want to write anything derogatory about Tim even if it is BS'ing rumors.  So there monkeys, I spilled my guts to Klaas & you all didn't miss a thing 
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: October 30, 2008, 09:51:00 PM »

Don't forget the fox webcam that 1,000s of people were glued to almost 24/7
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: October 30, 2008, 09:51:45 PM »

I was wrong again... the presser by Mr. (gag) Black does site Texas EquuSearch
[t was a petition signed by over 1600 residents of the state of Florida, asking the Attorney General to secure an accounting and monitor how TES uses the funds

Grrrr

I know I am being the devil's advocate but ... personally I do not see anything wrong with TES being forced to "secure an accounting" and "be monitored" in regards to how the organization's funds are being used.

Government agencies as well as potential donors to the different outside ministry run by our church are constantly requesting financial information and ... this information is forthcoming upon request.

I say ... TES should produce these documents and ... shut the heck up (bad word) people like Todd Black who question the integrity of the organization.

Am I making sense.

Janet

Yes, you are making perfect sense if we were talking about normal people.  This request will only be the beginning of a lot of other picayune requests, imnsho.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #948 on: October 30, 2008, 09:55:18 PM »

I was just as surprised that he talked to me as anyone else.  I wish some other monkey would call him too!!  I know I am forgetting stuff.  He even told me to call back if I had any other questions.  So some other silly monkey call him!!!!  I agree that it was all BS spewing from his mouth, but I couldn't believe he took my call so I just listened to it.  And Dolce, you are correct in your assumption as to what I ran by Klaas.  I just don't want to write anything derogatory about Tim even if it is BS'ing rumors.  So there monkeys, I spilled my guts to Klaas & you all didn't miss a thing 
It has come up before, and I think that Rob addressed the issue best. 

What Tim does in his spare time is his and only his business.  What he does out in search of missing individuals is very professional and he takes pride in his work.  He is a very caring man.  The man too lost his own child, I would cut him some slack if he wanted to have a drink or two...to each his own.  I do not see him out on the search with a flask, nor do I see him walking around with a beer. 
Thats my take on it personally, I really wish Rob were here though as he has a really great response for this one.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #949 on: October 30, 2008, 09:55:27 PM »

I have been trying to call him but I just get a recording from his executive assistant Sabrina Cane.   I will try later.  I believe you CharlieGirl, I just want to ask him a couple of questions too.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: October 30, 2008, 09:56:19 PM »

Maybe it was Cindy or George that stabbed her      and we thought Cindy only had a hammer!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: October 30, 2008, 09:57:32 PM »

Don't forget the fox webcam that 1,000s of people were glued to almost 24/7

LOL  yeah Irish ... that's what I called the "nanny cam" ... it was/we were "babysitting Casey" ... I was almost as obsessed with that as I was watching for the "Gray Lady" in the Willard Library ...  LOL

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: October 30, 2008, 09:58:06 PM »

OMG, you people aren't actually believing anything this Todd creature says,
ARE YOU? He is a convicted felon, a scam artist!
Please go here  http://www.monsters.fm/pages/roz_page.html

Pay attention to this!
Gil’s Gig:

Story Brokers
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: October 30, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »

What Tim does in his spare time is his and only his business.  What he does out in search of missing individuals is very professional and he takes pride in his work.  He is a very caring man.  The man too lost his own child, I would cut him some slack if he wanted to have a drink or two...to each his own.  I do not see him out on the search with a flask, nor do I see him walking around with a beer. 
Thats my take on it personally, I really wish Rob were here though as he has a really great response for this one.
Also wanted to add that you can fix drunk...you can not fix stupid Todd!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: October 30, 2008, 09:59:51 PM »

Pay attention to this!
Gil’s Gig:

Story Brokers

Nope, we aren't believing a word he says 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #955 on: October 30, 2008, 10:02:05 PM »

[/quote]

I really wish Rob would call.  I feel like I missed an opportunity to blast him.  I was much stronger & confrontational in my email last night.  He talked over me alot, and I'm not real good at shutting people down when they are talking.  Like I said before, I was so shocked he took the call, I sat stunned mostly and just listened 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: October 30, 2008, 10:03:32 PM »

Pay attention to this!
Gil’s Gig:

Story Brokers

angoramonkey ... I think us Monkeys are all on the same page in regards to Todd Black.

Thank you the link.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
le singe bete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: October 30, 2008, 10:03:40 PM »

The phone number at the bottom of the page at www.arrestedmedia.com is a herndon va number for Clarang Entertainment.  But no address..............hmmmmm.  Well it is entertaining, but very interesting considering how poorly written and unprofessional these releases have been.  If I had an address I could pay a visit....not too far from me.    Still searching.......

Justice Pour Tous -- et Casey Avant Tout!
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: October 30, 2008, 10:04:11 PM »

Pay attention to this!
Gil’s Gig:

Story Brokers

Nope, we aren't believing a word he says 

Oh Thank you! I feel better now....gee, I thought I had entered the Twilight Zone there for a minute.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #959 on: October 30, 2008, 10:04:42 PM »

I really wish Rob would call.  I feel like I missed an opportunity to blast him.  I was much stronger & confrontational in my email last night.  He talked over me alot, and I'm not real good at shutting people down when they are talking.  Like I said before, I was so shocked he took the call, I sat stunned mostly and just listened 

Do not "what if" yourself over that waste of a man Charlie.  You did a very good and brave thing.  He should be ashamed of himself.  Ignorance is bliss, he must be one happy moron. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.