April 30, 2024, 08:10:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 391480 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: October 30, 2008, 10:06:13 PM »

It has come up before, and I think that Rob addressed the issue best. 

What Tim does in his spare time is his and only his business.  What he does out in search of missing individuals is very professional and he takes pride in his work.  He is a very caring man.  The man too lost his own child, I would cut him some slack if he wanted to have a drink or two...to each his own.  I do not see him out on the search with a flask, nor do I see him walking around with a beer. 
Thats my take on it personally, I really wish Rob were here though as he has a really great response for this one.

I really wish Rob would call.  I feel like I missed an opportunity to blast him (Todd Black).  I was much stronger & confrontational in my email last night.  He talked over me alot, and I'm not real good at shutting people down when they are talking.  Like I said before, I was so shocked he took the call, I sat stunned mostly and just listened 

Just calm down Charlie Girl and ... have a cuppa tea.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #961 on: October 30, 2008, 10:06:57 PM »

OK, I am going to try to go to bed here, I hope the show at 11pm is on video tomorrow. If a nice monkey could post a link when that happens it would be much appreciated by us tired monkeys who can't take another step forward!!

Thanks! Love all Monkeys!! And a ChocoTaco to all who are pregnant!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: October 30, 2008, 10:07:03 PM »

I am sure TES files all the required forms and information for taxes but am not sure that they are required to hand that over to anybody who asks for it.  Do they have the staff to do this?  Would they even have an accouting for an ongoing search yet? 

They are headquartered in one of the hardest hit areas that Hurricane Ike hit and I don't know what damage was sustained.  Tim Miller has never said but it had to be serious.  Too close to the coast for it not to have been.

But we do know $44L minus $5K still leaves far more than would be made up in small donations so they would pretty well have to still be in the red on this in a big way.  I am also sure that money is always short in an organization like this as people are just not that generous try as we might.  I know Tim has had utilities cut off and been in very dire straits many times conducting these searches is why I become so upset when people make remarks about funding. 

Janet, maybe you are right that it would be better to SHOW them but I hate to see people like this jerk TES around.  Or know anything about their business.  Maybe they are as behind on their bookkeeping as I am and don't have anything current for the last three months or so, etc.  There is just no way for them to separate search by search when they use the same animals and equipment for all multiple searches.  But maybe they could present last year's statements?  Dunno.

Those of you who have heard my voice know I sure can't intimidate anybody, lol.  But does sound like a job for Rob to me.  I know a couple of retired Marines in Nashville if that's where he is, hahaha.

JMO. . . .Yes, T. Black said TES and he should be made to stop doing that. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: October 30, 2008, 10:07:16 PM »

It has come up before, and I think that Rob addressed the issue best. 

What Tim does in his spare time is his and only his business.  What he does out in search of missing individuals is very professional and he takes pride in his work.  He is a very caring man.  The man too lost his own child, I would cut him some slack if he wanted to have a drink or two...to each his own.  I do not see him out on the search with a flask, nor do I see him walking around with a beer. 
Thats my take on it personally, I really wish Rob were here though as he has a really great response for this one.

I really wish Rob would call.  I feel like I missed an opportunity to blast him.  I was much stronger & confrontational in my email last night.  He talked over me alot, and I'm not real good at shutting people down when they are talking.  Like I said before, I was so shocked he took the call, I sat stunned mostly and just listened 

Do not "what if" yourself over that waste of a man Charlie.  You did a very good and brave thing.  He should be ashamed of himself.  Ignorance is bliss, he must be one happy moron. 

I agree, Dolce!  You did good, CharlieGirl!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: October 30, 2008, 10:09:14 PM »

I said this the other night and I really think that we need to buckle our seat belts.  The Anthonys and the Baez team will do everything possible right now to keep Casey from getting the lethal injection.  They don't want Tim in Florida because they realize that Tim, more than anyone else, has the experience and expertise to find Caylee.  If Caylee is found, Casey gets the needle.  The Anthonys and Baez have found Tim's Achilles tendon and they will be going for his throat.  They will no doubt try every tactic to discourage him from returning to Orlando.  Perhaps Black knows about the petition because they are the ones who created the petition.  We all know that Tim is under a lot of stress right now and they will try to increase that stress level and they will go with reports of Tim drinking, whether it's true or not.  They don't want to see thousands of people following TES in a search next week.  We need to do everything that we can to rally support for Tim right now and diffuse the garbage that is coming from Baez, Black, and the Anthonys.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #965 on: October 30, 2008, 10:09:37 PM »

OK, I am going to try to go to bed here, I hope the show at 11pm is on video tomorrow. If a nice monkey could post a link when that happens it would be much appreciated by us tired monkeys who can't take another step forward!!

AMEN!  and nighty night!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: October 30, 2008, 10:10:31 PM »

WAAAAAIT BOOOOOMONKEEEEY!!

What 11PM show are you referring to?

Janet
7:10 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: October 30, 2008, 10:10:54 PM »

re: CharlieGirl's #6.  Why would an employee of the PR firm representing JB be delivering anything to the Anthony house.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: October 30, 2008, 10:11:03 PM »

I said this the other night and I really think that we need to buckle our seat belts.  The Anthonys and the Baez team will do everything possible right now to keep Casey from getting the lethal injection.  They don't want Tim in Florida because they realize that Tim, more than anyone else, has the experience and expertise to find Caylee.  If Caylee is found, Casey gets the needle.  The Anthonys and Baez have found Tim's Achilles tendon and they will be going for his throat.  They will no doubt try every tactic to discourage him from returning to Orlando.  Perhaps Black knows about the petition because they are the ones who created the petition.  We all know that Tim is under a lot of stress right now and they will try to increase that stress level and they will go with reports of Tim drinking, whether it's true or not.  They don't want to see thousands of people following TES in a search next week.  We need to do everything that we can to rally support for Tim right now and diffuse the garbage that is coming from Baez, Black, and the Anthonys.

Well said - go Tim!!!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: October 30, 2008, 10:11:41 PM »

I really wish Rob would call.  I feel like I missed an opportunity to blast him.  I was much stronger & confrontational in my email last night.  He talked over me alot, and I'm not real good at shutting people down when they are talking.  Like I said before, I was so shocked he took the call, I sat stunned mostly and just listened 

I would have been the same way, CharlieGirl.  You did good.  That guy has a loose screw like so many others in this case.  Tim Miller works around the world to the point of Pure-T exhaustion over and over again, year in and year out.  They are trying hard to discredit him but it won't work.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: October 30, 2008, 10:11:49 PM »

Yes please email me with what he revealed about TES.

You should have it now

... but ... but ... why is Klaas so special.

Tamikosmom has 6971 posts.

Aw Miss Janet...

Dolce, I NEED that chocolate and mmmm 50 more!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #971 on: October 30, 2008, 10:11:52 PM »

Murt is in the process of booking a 2nd mystery person for us!! Now I'm really really going to bed!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #972 on: October 30, 2008, 10:12:16 PM »

very well said Smile
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #973 on: October 30, 2008, 10:12:21 PM »

Orchidwmn-  that article by Todd Black has already been discredited by a monkey earlier today-  after contacting the Florida Atty General it seems there is no petition, no 1600 people and the story is a pack of lies. 

TY, this is what happens when you are trying to catch up 20 pages. Sorry! 

I would like to see the report from the AG saying there is no petition. Then those things should be sent to somebody to report his FRAUD!! It certainly doesn't surprise me that there is another liar on the team.

And welcome to all the new monkeys, you guys are posting some good stuff!

I think I might have reported this first about a WS Mod called the AG and posted that there was not an investigation into TES at all. No other proof but it's under Rumors and posted today by a mod. Hi everybody!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: October 30, 2008, 10:13:22 PM »

CharlieGirl - you did a Great Job!!   You let him do all the talking and that is a good thing.  We can all have a good laugh now. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #975 on: October 30, 2008, 10:13:52 PM »

I am sure TES files all the required forms and information for taxes but am not sure that they are required to hand that over to anybody who asks for it.  Do they have the staff to do this?  Would they even have an accouting for an ongoing search yet? 

They are headquartered in one of the hardest hit areas that Hurricane Ike hit and I don't know what damage was sustained.  Tim Miller has never said but it had to be serious.  Too close to the coast for it not to have been.

But we do know $44L minus $5K still leaves far more than would be made up in small donations so they would pretty well have to still be in the red on this in a big way.  I am also sure that money is always short in an organization like this as people are just not that generous try as we might.  I know Tim has had utilities cut off and been in very dire straits many times conducting these searches is why I become so upset when people make remarks about funding. 

Janet, maybe you are right that it would be better to SHOW them but I hate to see people like this jerk TES around.  Or know anything about their business.  Maybe they are as behind on their bookkeeping as I am and don't have anything current for the last three months or so, etc.  There is just no way for them to separate search by search when they use the same animals and equipment for all multiple searches.  But maybe they could present last year's statements?  Dunno.

Those of you who have heard my voice know I sure can't intimidate anybody, lol.  But does sound like a job for Rob to me.  I know a couple of retired Marines in Nashville if that's where he is, hahaha.

JMO. . . .Yes, T. Black said TES and he should be made to stop doing that. 
Well said Anna!  I am not intimidating on the phone either other wise I would call and leave a mean message.  (I sound like I am 13 y/o)

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: October 30, 2008, 10:14:06 PM »

CharlieGirl,

You did fine!  Don't worry about anything.  Todd Black is the person who is doing wrong here, not YOU!

But you do not have to deal with him alone.  I do think some more monkeys will help in that regard.

There is strength in numbers.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #977 on: October 30, 2008, 10:14:54 PM »

An out of state group to collect tens-of-thousands of dollars in a nationwide fundraising campaign, without a single accounting on where that money is going?
     I believe that you are referring to Texas Equusearch. Who is a charitable organization, and has been granted 501(c)(3) status. Not that you would know what that means, but it does require the organization to do certain recordkeeping.
     Section 501(c)(3) organizations are required to keep books and records detailing all activities, both financial and non financial. Financial information, particularly information on its sources o support (contributions, grants, sponsorships, and other sources of revenue) is crucial to determining an organization’s private foundation status.
Section 501(c)(3) organizations must make their application (Form 1023) and the three most recent annual returns (Form 990 or Form 990-EZ) available to the public, upon request and without charge (except for a reasonable charge for copying. The IRS also makes these documents available for public inspection and copying.  So I would suggest if you have any questions regarding the income and expenses that you request this information and then you might have a clue where the money is going!!!

Ok, so I am quoting myself    These records don't require a federal investigation ya freaking idiot. They are already public record. When TES files their Form 990 or Form 990EZ for 2008 all of the information will be available to the public.

Now if I give money to an organization for flood victims in Illinois (Like the Red Cross) and they don't use it all in Illinois, am I supposed to be upset that they use it for hurricane victims in Texas? Give me a break.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: October 30, 2008, 10:15:50 PM »

Aw Miss Janet...

Dolce, I NEED that chocolate and mmmm 50 more!!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: October 30, 2008, 10:16:40 PM »

NITERZZZ ALL ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.