April 30, 2024, 03:56:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 391248 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1060 on: October 30, 2008, 11:12:57 PM »

Caught hugging Casey and had to be warned that was a no no 

but...but - He didn't know he couldn't. 

Bet he is sorry he pissed WFTV - Channel 9 off.  Wonder if he is still married?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1061 on: October 30, 2008, 11:13:10 PM »

5.  He assured me that there will be an accounting on money left over by TES after Florida search is done & that money (if any) will have to be left in Florida.

OH... money is being sent to a Texas nonprofit who happens to be searching in FLA?? Get a life!

If the checks are earmarked for TES's search in FLA and that fund is not all used.. how in "Hells bells" are you doing to redistribute back the money.

In my small opinion, the money should be given back to the donor.. but what a nightmare!

I have been in the car on a private TEX look see with Tim Miller and a missing girl's family. A $10000 donation was made for this prelim search and all money was eaten by hotel bills in a airline costs, major city hotel, food, gas, maps, coordination calls.

If a nonprofit looses its chartger, say an American Legion Unit in a city, then the money has to go back to its parent nonprofit; if no parent org. then has to be donated to another nonproft. The money just can't go "poof"

The Anthony case is getting more like Aruba but with different LE (a better LE)

Thanks for reading, end of rant

How does he know which donations are earmarked Florida or even Caylee, when I make my donations I never earmark them because I assume Tim know better than I do where to allocate the money.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1062 on: October 30, 2008, 11:19:40 PM »

I wonder if he still has a SOUL!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: October 30, 2008, 11:20:00 PM »

Baez is no more professional than his PR spokesperson.  In some aspects ... worse.

My son and DIL who are teachers in the public school system have learned in striving for their Bachelor of Education degrees that ... hugging students is considered inappropriate ... and is an action that will not be tolerated by the "powers that be".

This huggy huggy relationship between Baez and Casey has been evident since the getgo.  For crying out loud ... Casey is not a child!

If this guy were my husband ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1064 on: October 30, 2008, 11:21:30 PM »

I wonder if he still has a SOUL!

If he ever had one.  He is just making it worse for her if that was even more possible.  I hope he gets disbarred.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: October 30, 2008, 11:22:12 PM »

Islandmonkey,

Is you print for sale? TIA
5.  He assured me that there will be an accounting on money left over by TES after Florida search is done & that money (if any) will have to be left in Florida.

OH... money is being sent to a Texas nonprofit who happens to be searching in FLA?? Get a life!

If the checks are earmarked for TES's search in FLA and that fund is not all used.. how in "Hells bells" are you doing to redistribute back the money.

In my small opinion, the money should be given back to the donor.. but what a nightmare!

I have been in the car on a private TEX look see with Tim Miller and a missing girl's family. A $10000 donation was made for this prelim search and all money was eaten by hotel bills in a airline costs, major city hotel, food, gas, maps, coordination calls.

If a nonprofit looses its chartger, say an American Legion Unit in a city, then the money has to go back to its parent nonprofit; if no parent org. then has to be donated to another nonproft. The money just can't go "poof"

How does he know which donations are earmarked Florida or even Caylee, when I make my donations I never earmark them because I assume Tim know better than I do where to allocate the money.

Hi nonprofit Treasurer and/or bookkeeper should be looking at the left side of the checks to see if they are earmarked.

I agree... my contribution will not be earmarked for Tim and TES's staff and volunteers do such a great job and really don't "Have" to.

Please amend my quote to say "TES" not "TEX" for it was in CA. not Texas

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: October 30, 2008, 11:27:27 PM »

IMO

if they are talking about "hugging" when approaching that car (I think the first day when raining), having done "protection" of young people in out of control fans/crowds, I took that as a shielding move... if KC did a move that looked like cuddling, I thought it was her head twisting so the umbrella could be closed and her getting in the car without hitting her head.

Funny how we all look at things differently.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: October 30, 2008, 11:29:32 PM »

mytime ... Baez is already "pissed" at WFTV

Janet

++++++

Casey Anthony Indicted On First-Degree Murder Charge, Arrested
Casey Anthony Attorney Lashes Out; Says Everyone 'Will Understand'
POSTED: 3:44 pm EDT October 14, 2008
UPDATED: 5:51 pm EDT October 14, 2008

Baez urged the media to ask the tough the questions.

"I sincerely believe when we have finally spoken, everyone -- and I mean everyone -- will sit back and say, 'Now I understand and that explains it.'"

Baez then ended the new conference without answering questions.

Baez let nearly all local media crews into his office except for a television crew.

"Casey wants to be here and she has always wanted to speak but she trusts me and will allow me to speak for her," Baez said. "There will be no questions or any blurting out of anything. If there is, of course, you will find yourself out in the parking lot with some other less respectful people (TV crew)," Baez said. "I won't stand for any tabloid reporting or any cheap shots or lack of respect."

http://www.local6.com/news/17714128/detail.html#

WFTV reporter Steve Barrett and his cameraman were kicked out of Jose Baez's press conference. (10/14/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17713424/index.html

Casey Anthony's attorney spoke to the media before she was indicted on a murder charge. (10/14/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17714989/index.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: October 30, 2008, 11:30:09 PM »

There are different ways of donating to TES.  If you donate through the Network for Good, your donation form looks like this with an area to designate what you want your donation to be used for:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1069 on: October 30, 2008, 11:30:54 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1070 on: October 30, 2008, 11:31:31 PM »

Which one? I have some already printed out and can print out any you want, all you have to do is tell me which one you'd like or I also have a 11 pack set of postcards. The postcards are $15.00 and the prints are $10 for an 8 x 10, $20.00 for an 11 x 17, all I ask is that if you want one, let me know and I will mail it to you ~ but, you don't pay me-instead you take that money and donate to TES directly.

Islandmonkey,

Is you print for sale? TIA

Hi nonprofit Treasurer and/or bookkeeper should be looking at the left side of the checks to see if they are earmarked.

I agree... my contribution will not be earmarked for Tim and TES's staff and volunteers do such a great job and really don't "Have" to.

Please amend my quote to say "TES" not "TEX" for it was in CA. not Texas

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: October 30, 2008, 11:31:38 PM »

IMO

if they are talking about "hugging" when approaching that car (I think the first day when raining), having done "protection" of young people in out of control fans/crowds, I took that as a shielding move... if KC did a move that looked like cuddling, I thought it was her head twisting so the umbrella could be closed and her getting in the car without hitting her head.

IBE
-  I don't think they are talking about that time.  They said it pertained to inside the courthouse and Baez had to be warned that there was NO hugging the inmates.  There were 2 occasions he was caught hugging Casey.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1072 on: October 30, 2008, 11:32:11 PM »

mytime ... Baez is already "pissed" at WFTV

Janet

++++++

Casey Anthony Indicted On First-Degree Murder Charge, Arrested
Casey Anthony Attorney Lashes Out; Says Everyone 'Will Understand'
POSTED: 3:44 pm EDT October 14, 2008
UPDATED: 5:51 pm EDT October 14, 2008

Baez urged the media to ask the tough the questions.

"I sincerely believe when we have finally spoken, everyone -- and I mean everyone -- will sit back and say, 'Now I understand and that explains it.'"

Baez then ended the new conference without answering questions.

Baez let nearly all local media crews into his office except for a television crew.

"Casey wants to be here and she has always wanted to speak but she trusts me and will allow me to speak for her," Baez said. "There will be no questions or any blurting out of anything. If there is, of course, you will find yourself out in the parking lot with some other less respectful people (TV crew)," Baez said. "I won't stand for any tabloid reporting or any cheap shots or lack of respect."

http://www.local6.com/news/17714128/detail.html#

WFTV reporter Steve Barrett and his cameraman were kicked out of Jose Baez's press conference. (10/14/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17713424/index.html

Casey Anthony's attorney spoke to the media before she was indicted on a murder charge. (10/14/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17714989/index.html

I know he was mad, but they are getting their revenge for being kicked out! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: October 30, 2008, 11:32:49 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys 

Nite CharlieGirl
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1074 on: October 30, 2008, 11:34:06 PM »

Night Charlie Girl, and thanks for the number.

[
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: October 30, 2008, 11:35:06 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys 

Nite CharlieGirl..

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: October 30, 2008, 11:43:34 PM »

IMO

IBE

My first impression of the exit from prison when Casey was released for the first time was that Baez's arm around Casey and ... Casey face nuzzled in his next was very unprofessional at the least.  Granted ... there were tons of reporters but ... Casey was never in any danger of any harm.  It should be remembered that it was Baez who put Casey in that situation.  There were other options to how they could have left that building as well as chosen an unannounced time.  However ... it was important that Casey prove to the world that she had done nothing wrong and ... would leave the building "holding her head hight".

Anyways ... I have not posted my feeling about this incident.  I made the decision to give Baez and Casey the benefit of the doubt that it was my misinterperatation.

The report tonight implies I no longer afford Baez and Casey the benefit of the doubt.

Janet

_____

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: October 30, 2008, 11:46:57 PM »

I said this the other night and I really think that we need to buckle our seat belts.  The Anthonys and the Baez team will do everything possible right now to keep Casey from getting the lethal injection.  They don't want Tim in Florida because they realize that Tim, more than anyone else, has the experience and expertise to find Caylee.  If Caylee is found, Casey gets the needle.  The Anthonys and Baez have found Tim's Achilles tendon and they will be going for his throat.  They will no doubt try every tactic to discourage him from returning to Orlando.  Perhaps Black knows about the petition because they are the ones who created the petition.  We all know that Tim is under a lot of stress right now and they will try to increase that stress level and they will go with reports of Tim drinking, whether it's true or not.  They don't want to see thousands of people following TES in a search next week.  We need to do everything that we can to rally support for Tim right now and diffuse the garbage that is coming from Baez, Black, and the Anthonys.

Well said - go Tim!!!!

OH "Heavens Bells", I know many volunteers who drink? What's the big deal? I agree, finding Caylee deceased now is not good for KC, the Anthonys, Baez, Black.

Don't they know that TES has also found those alive?

This counter attack is a bunch of shieeeeet. (Do I get banned for that word)

angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1078 on: October 30, 2008, 11:48:03 PM »

IMO

IBE
-  I don't think they are talking about that time.  They said it pertained to inside the courthouse and Baez had to be warned that there was NO hugging the inmates.  There were 2 occasions he was caught hugging Casey.

I think they said it was inside the jail during his many visits to her.
He is a real dumbo.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: October 30, 2008, 11:49:04 PM »

CharlieGirl,

You did fine!  Don't worry about anything.  Todd Black is the person who is doing wrong here, not YOU!

But you do not have to deal with him alone.  I do think some more monkeys will help in that regard.

There is strength in numbers.

[/quote
I AM SOOOO behind that im not really sure what the topic is, but i wanna help too!!! what can i do, what can i do??!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.