April 30, 2024, 03:08:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 391189 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: October 31, 2008, 12:44:32 AM »

my feelings about Lee Anthony's email

How does one go about looking for a live Caylee?   If there had been no evidence that Caylee was deceased, how could she be searched for?   The only information that Casey provided was false.  She had no legitimate phone number for the supposed babysitter, she had no legitimate address.  In fact there is no evidence of a legitimate Zenaida Gonzalez at all.  To this day her family is going on the belief that Casey is afraid to give information.  So, with no information and no leads where would Tim Miller begin to search.  Would he fly to every State or Country that someone with a supposed siting of Caylee would report?  Should he knock on their doors and check their children? 

This families sensless display of critisism is simply a method of staying on the offense to avoid being on the defense.  It is reverse psychology and a game of appearing to be victims not offenders. 
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: October 31, 2008, 12:44:43 AM »

Thank you.  Goodnight all
[/quote]

Good Night Mammy.  Please sleep Peacefully!  I also have your Sister-in-Law in my Prayers.  Bless Your Heart!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1102 on: October 31, 2008, 12:44:45 AM »

Does anyone know where I can find the letter Lee wrote telling people not to donate to TES???

Searching - I haven't seen it yet.  I guess I wouldn't though since I'm not on Lee Anthony's mailing list 

If I see it I'll post it in the open forum.

Klass , just to let you know Lohr has it in his comment section..

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/casey-anthony-s.html

Halfway down the page or there abouts you will find it in the comments.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: October 31, 2008, 12:46:54 AM »

Does anyone know where I can find the letter Lee wrote telling people not to donate to TES???

Searching - I haven't seen it yet.  I guess I wouldn't though since I'm not on Lee Anthony's mailing list 

Yes, I posted it for you on the previous page 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: October 31, 2008, 12:47:14 AM »

Posted on the Crime Discovery Blog:

To: David Lohr
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:22 PM
Subject: Caylee Anthony

We are a group of committed parents and grandparents that came together after the trajic death of Riley Ann Sawyers. Texas Equisearch was very supportive of Riley's family and as a result they have gained our undying support. One of our members sent this email to donate $5.00 to Texas Equisearch on behalf of missing persons. Somehow Lee Anthony (Grandfather of Caylee Anthony) got ahold of it. Please read below.

I just wanted you to know the attitude of Lee Anthony.

Please let me have your thoughts.

Thank you,
Circle of Friends to Riley Ann Sawyers

Alleged Email:

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:51 PM
To: REDACTED
Cc: REDACTED
Subject: Re: Texas Equisearch

In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally...

Save your money.

-Lee Anthony

-End alleged email-

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: October 31, 2008, 12:48:58 AM »

Maybe after I sleep a few I will spell your name right huh Klaas? so sorry.. It is late.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1106 on: October 31, 2008, 12:50:37 AM »

well Ms. Jackie when you get really bored and I mean really,really bored you can look up Luria Nebraska or Halstead Reitan. these are types of tests that are given to help evaluate if a person has a true compromise of brain function.these are usually given by someone with experience in neoroscience. Surely this has been done in KC's case if not JB will have a field day with it. This testing is different than the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-revised crap or the other type of testing that can be given by PhD's

What shall we talk about tonight?

OMG, at first I thought you were trying to tell me something.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: October 31, 2008, 12:51:55 AM »

How does one go about looking for a live Caylee?   If there had been no evidence that Caylee was deceased, how could she be searched for?   The only information that Casey provided was false.  She had no legitimate phone number for the supposed babysitter, she had no legitimate address.  In fact there is no evidence of a legitimate Zenaida Gonzalez at all.  To this day her family is going on the belief that Casey is afraid to give information.  So, with no information and no leads where would Tim Miller begin to search.  Would he fly to every State or Country that someone with a supposed siting of Caylee would report?  Should he knock on their doors and check their children? 

This families sensless display of critisism is simply a method of staying on the offense to avoid being on the defense.  It is reverse psychology and a game of appearing to be victims not offenders. 

LE has been following up (until the scientific evidence came back) any reliable leads about an alive Caylee. Remember there was sighting in Texas, I think one in Georgia, and one in Florida all NOT Caylee.  Those are a couple I can think of but I'm sure there were many more. 

TES is no longer working for the Anthony family, they are working for LE and LE is directing them where to look for Caylee's body. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: October 31, 2008, 12:52:22 AM »

Yes, I posted it for you on the previous page 

Hahaha you mean I could have saved myself all that searching???   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: October 31, 2008, 12:53:23 AM »

Maybe after I sleep a few I will spell your name right huh Klaas? so sorry.. It is late.

No problem, everyone misspells it 
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1110 on: October 31, 2008, 12:55:37 AM »

marymary I must be psychic. I sense in you the same frustration I feel when one of the D Anthony start talking about searching for an alive Caylee. They"ve wore the roads out looking for her haven't they. NOT!!!!They make me sick I tell you pure sick.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1111 on: October 31, 2008, 12:55:51 AM »

Questions ~ does TES set up new web sites for each search?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: October 31, 2008, 12:56:11 AM »

We are a group of committed parents and grandparents that came together after the trajic death of Riley Ann Sawyers. Texas Equisearch was very supportive of Riley's family and as a result they have gained our undying support. One of our members sent this email to donate $5.00 to Texas Equisearch on behalf of missing persons. Somehow Lee Anthony (Grandfather of Caylee Anthony) got ahold of it. Please read below.

Thank you,

Alleged Email:

In regards to Caylee Anthony, do not let that influence your support of this group as they have done NOTHING to help find this little girl. She is alive and they are wasting time and money to support a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones. Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally...

Save your money.

-Lee Anthony

-End alleged email-

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to use only the email from LA but my comment is    The vocabulary SCREAMS Cindy Anthony. In her interviews for the last few months she has rarely used Caleys name in the personal sense, she always says"this little girl" or something along that line . She also always has the persecution complex going on and in this mail it says "a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones"
Finally, it's no secret that she despises Tim Miller, and the last smear is especially hateful.
I think that Lee has been laying low, why would he come out, guns blazing?? The whole thing reeks Cindy.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: October 31, 2008, 12:57:47 AM »

LE has been following up (until the scientific evidence came back) any reliable leads about an alive Caylee. Remember there was sighting in Texas, I think one in Georgia, and one in Florida all NOT Caylee.  Those are a couple I can think of but I'm sure there were many more. 

TES is no longer working for the Anthony family, they are working for LE and LE is directing them where to look for Caylee's body. 

I know Klaas just saying...........anyway, are we doing anything special for Halloween tomorrow?  And what a job in removing all our customes after that. 
P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1114 on: October 31, 2008, 12:59:47 AM »

Not sure if anyone has check into the weather at Orlando..Here is it for the next 10 days.  Looks pretty good.  Hopefully it will not rain much for the seach.

10-Day Forecast
NEW: Larger Radar Maps & No Ads
   High /
Low (°F)   Precip. %   
Fri
Oct 31      Partly Cloudy           76°/60°   10 %
Sat
Nov 01      PM Showers           77°/63°   30 %
Sun
Nov 02      T-Showers                   78°/64°   40 %
Mon
Nov 03      Showers                   78°/64°   40 %
Tue
Nov 04      Scattered Showers   81°/61°   30 %
Wed
Nov 05      Partly Cloudy           80°/61°   10 %
Thu
Nov 06      Mostly Sunny           82°/61°   20 %
Fri
Nov 07      Partly Cloudy           81°/58°   20 %
Sat
Nov 08      Sunny                   78°/56°   10 %
Last Updated Oct 31 12:09 a.m. ET
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1115 on: October 31, 2008, 01:01:10 AM »

LOL at Jackie. Do you think she picked Andy up and they went across to that island?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: October 31, 2008, 01:07:05 AM »

Not sure if anyone has check into the weather at Orlando..Here is it for the next 10 days.  Looks pretty good.  Hopefully it will not rain much for the seach.

10-Day Forecast
NEW: Larger Radar Maps & No Ads
   High /
Low (°F)   Precip. %   
Fri
Oct 31      Partly Cloudy           76°/60°   10 %
Sat
Nov 01      PM Showers           77°/63°   30 %
Sun
Nov 02      T-Showers                   78°/64°   40 %
Mon
Nov 03      Showers                   78°/64°   40 %
Tue
Nov 04      Scattered Showers   81°/61°   30 %
Wed
Nov 05      Partly Cloudy           80°/61°   10 %
Thu
Nov 06      Mostly Sunny           82°/61°   20 %
Fri
Nov 07      Partly Cloudy           81°/58°   20 %
Sat
Nov 08      Sunny                   78°/56°   10 %
Last Updated Oct 31 12:09 a.m. ET

Thanks for the weather report Poop, it looks like the heats coming back.  Let's keep our fingers crossed for TES. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1117 on: October 31, 2008, 01:09:13 AM »

LOL at Jackie. Do you think she picked Andy up and they went across to that island?

I don't know where they went.  But I do believe she picked him up or they met at his house - due to the ping being at his house - and the texting stopped once she got there - something isn't right about that night.  I just don't know where she would have put Caylee for all of those days.  Is it possible that with just a small amount of decomp for several days that it would stink that bad?  Or would her body had to have been in there for days leading up to Amscot?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: October 31, 2008, 01:10:31 AM »

Questions ~ does TES set up new web sites for each search?

No - that particular website was set up originally by some TES members (or people that have searched with TES) and I believe they are posters at Websleuths.  They do try and get official information.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: October 31, 2008, 01:11:45 AM »

Thank you,

Alleged Email:

Save your money.

-Lee Anthony

-End alleged email-

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to use only the email from LA but my comment is    The vocabulary SCREAMS Cindy Anthony. In her interviews for the last few months she has rarely used Caleys name in the personal sense, she always says"this little girl" or something along that line . She also always has the persecution complex going on and in this mail it says "a system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones"
Finally, it's no secret that she despises Tim Miller, and the last smear is especially hateful.
I think that Lee has been laying low, why would he come out, guns blazing?? The whole thing reeks Cindy.

Mizjay - you could be right about it being Cindy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.