April 30, 2024, 07:37:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 391456 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: October 31, 2008, 09:46:52 AM »

everytime i see the call letters WFTV, I wanna say " what the f tv"...

"God dont like ugly"
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: October 31, 2008, 09:48:16 AM »

Wonder what wifey-poo is thinking about dear ol JB now? 

He's an idiot if he thinks anybody believes that he didn't know better. Now maybe he hasn't had any other sexy 20-something "sex on a stick" clients, but still.  He's had to have visited clients in jail before.. he NEVER was told that touching (in any manner) was against the rules???

Just not buyin' it.

She might have already kicked him to the curb, either that or he lost his wedding ring.  Maybe that is why he was huggin up on Casey and getting close faced (kissing) with her - he might have been trying to see if she stole the wedding ring.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: October 31, 2008, 09:48:31 AM »

I just watched that news clip on Murt's  site. I forgot that KC had been text messaging TL all night.  Doesn't that seem odd that they would be talking all night and into the morning and then the next day CA disappears?  I cannot believe that KC and TL did  not talk about CA.  What if they talked about 'if the kid wasn't around'...something like that.  I have suspected TL is more involved in this then people think.  Or at least suspect.  And if not, I believe KC got rid of CA so she'd be able to be with guys...to be free to do what she wanted to do.   
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: October 31, 2008, 09:51:40 AM »

Me too!

RIP Sweet Puppy
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: October 31, 2008, 09:52:21 AM »

Good morning sweet monkeys!
   I agree Muffy..This information coming out about her and JB is not at all a good thing.The trial goes down,Casey is convicted and then all of a sudden JB is accused of things that will cause alot of trouble and possibly a mistrial happens.Casey could very well get out of all this just by *technicalities*..Movie made,books written,and she ends up a very wealthy woman.Maybe the most hated,but wealthy anyway...

I just went to Murt's site and watched the video..Seem's Casey and Tony's late night conversation on June 16th is rather strange.Neither one of them disclosed what they were talking about.I find this very disturbing ,on Tony's part...They talk for 80 minutes in the wee hours of the morning.thenCasey text him 23 times,then another 14 minute call.Caylee disappears 10 hours later only to be never seen or heard from again.How weird is this?

I can't remember ... do we know where she stayed the night of June 16th and whom she was with?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: October 31, 2008, 09:55:12 AM »

LOL and with this mornings "BOMBSHELL" article ... they are living up to that .... LOL  Well Baez did accuse them of being "tabloid journalism" .... guess they are showing him how down and dirty they can get ... I hope they keep the pressure on!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1226 on: October 31, 2008, 09:56:24 AM »

In the video from WTFTV: 

Cindy said "I feel we have lost 4 months of time looking for a LIVE Caylee!" Is she talking to Todd Black?

One: over 30 days of that is b/c your daughter didn't f'ing call the police and the rest of that is b/c your skank of a daughter is lying and killed her!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1227 on: October 31, 2008, 09:57:36 AM »

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MONKEYS!!!

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1228 on: October 31, 2008, 09:59:27 AM »

I just watched that news clip on Murt's  site. I forgot that KC had been text messaging TL all night.  Doesn't that seem odd that they would be talking all night and into the morning and then the next day CA disappears?  I cannot believe that KC and TL did  not talk about CA.  What if they talked about 'if the kid wasn't around'...something like that.  I have suspected TL is more involved in this then people think.  Or at least suspect.  And if not, I believe KC got rid of CA so she'd be able to be with guys...to be free to do what she wanted to do.   

Also, why did KC keep asking for Tony's phone number when she was in jail the first time? Wouldn't she know his number by memory considering she calls/texts him 100 times/day? 

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: October 31, 2008, 10:01:30 AM »

I agree Muffy..This information coming out about her and JB is not at all a good thing.The trial goes down,Casey is convicted and then all of a sudden JB is accused of things that will cause alot of trouble and possibly a mistrial happens.Casey could very well get out of all this just by *technicalities*..Movie made,books written,and she ends up a very wealthy woman.Maybe the most hated,but wealthy anyway...

I just went to Murt's site and watched the video..Seem's Casey and Tony's late night conversation on June 16th is rather strange.Neither one of them disclosed what they were talking about.I find this very disturbing ,on Tony's part...They talk for 80 minutes in the wee hours of the morning.thenCasey text him 23 times,then another 14 minute call.Caylee disappears 10 hours later only to be never seen or heard from again.How weird is this?

I can't remember ... do we know where she stayed the night of June 16th and whom she was with?
CA grandma said they were at the house because she put them to bed. GA said he saw them the next morning/afternoon when they left with their backpacks.  But some believe she wasn't at the house the night of the 15th....I don't know where she was the night of the 16gh.  Anybody know???
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1230 on: October 31, 2008, 10:01:51 AM »

Tony told LE that KC stayed at his place the night of 6/16.

June 16 Casey’s boyfriend Tony told investigators that Casey was not in a panic, not searching for her daughter. She spent that night with him.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: October 31, 2008, 10:04:14 AM »

Also, why did KC keep asking for Tony's phone number when she was in jail the first time? Wouldn't she know his number by memory considering she calls/texts him 100 times/day? 
Exactly....she was desperate to speak to TL....had to speak to him.  Was it to talk about the baby or to explain why she was in jail?  I truly believe TL knows more than what he's said in his interview. 
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: October 31, 2008, 10:04:56 AM »

Everyone is talking about Jose's missing wedding ring.  I can't even remember if he ever wore one.  So I've been trying to find a picture and found this early, touchy feely.

Someone on another site chronicled the loss of his wedding ring in pictures and video.  They also chronicled the odd behavior.  The website deleted it a few days later for some reason saying they didn't want to go there.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: October 31, 2008, 10:09:03 AM »

Everyone is talking about Jose's missing wedding ring.  I can't even remember if he ever wore one.  So I've been trying to find a picture and found this early, touchy feely.

I'm looking too I started a new thread. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3908.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Singlovelaugh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1234 on: October 31, 2008, 10:09:14 AM »

Hey Monkeys!  Happy Halloween!  I changed clothes  but just want to say thanks to all for being such a great group.  Klaasend, I would like to apologize for my long monkey song last night and maybe one of the mods can reduce it so it won't be such a long post.  I just got so excited when I posted the info about Baez & The Princess of Darkness that I just went crazy!  There were only a few of us awake here in the cage and I was slippin' and sliddin' on all the monkey puke due to the sick and unprofessional and downright sleazy antics of Jose and the dark Mistress of the Night.  I think it is deplorable conduct.  I had to take a bath before I could sleep because I felt so YUKKY just imagining what has gone on between them.

Seriously though, it makes me very angry that he could be censured and given an official reprimand, thus opening up room for years of Anthony rantings about his "ineffective counsel".  I'm afraid my grandchildren, who have yet to be born will know about this sick family and what was done to the most precious gift they could have ever received...sweet little Caylee.  I believe they want the attention placed on them and not focused on Caylee and that just sucks raw, rotten eggs!

Casey seems to want to be a vulgar promiscuous woman who flouts propriety.  She is The Strumpet of America.  And I am ashamed of them all.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: October 31, 2008, 10:09:37 AM »

Unfortunately in the "age of technology" ... I do not remember phone numbers either (nor do my children) sadly they are programed in my(our) phone(s) and there is no reason to memorize them ... I do not even know the numbers of my kids or my mother!  Sad ... I know ...

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1236 on: October 31, 2008, 10:09:54 AM »

Case Against Casey: Timeline Into Caylee's Disappearance Probed Local 6 Investigates Missing Girl Case

ORLANDO, Fla. -- As Casey Anthony faces first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone has sifted through thousands of documents, looking into whether the girl died on June 16, the key date in the case.

Pipitone said to understand why investigators believe Caylee is dead starts early in the morning of June 16, when Anthony called her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro, from her parents' house.

The 80-minute phone call ended at 1:05 a.m., and Anthony then had a conversation via text messages with Lazzaro until Lazzaro called her at 3:08 a.m.  It is not known what was discussed, but less than 10 hours later, Caylee, who was 2 at that time, was seen for the last time by her grandfather, George Anthony, Pipitone reported.

http://www.local6.com/news/17855547/detail.html

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: October 31, 2008, 10:11:54 AM »

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MONKEYS!!!

Evil or Very Mad  batman  queen  smurf  farao  joker  Twisted Evil  bigsmurf  brilsmurf  spiderman  jocolor  rendeer   
    pirat  clown  alien  rambo  dwarf  cat        : geek

RIP Sweet Puppy
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: October 31, 2008, 10:25:17 AM »

Case Against Casey: Timeline Into Caylee's Disappearance Probed Local 6 Investigates Missing Girl Case

ORLANDO, Fla. -- As Casey Anthony faces first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone has sifted through thousands of documents, looking into whether the girl died on June 16, the key date in the case.

Pipitone said to understand why investigators believe Caylee is dead starts early in the morning of June 16, when Anthony called her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro, from her parents' house.

The 80-minute phone call ended at 1:05 a.m., and Anthony then had a conversation via text messages with Lazzaro until Lazzaro called her at 3:08 a.m.  It is not known what was discussed, but less than 10 hours later, Caylee, who was 2 at that time, was seen for the last time by her grandfather, George Anthony, Pipitone reported.

Ok ... now I am confused .... Her and her mother had a "blow up fight" (heard by neighbors) the night of the 15th and per LP Cindy grabbed Casey by the throat and Casey left .... Then she came back to the house?  Home?  Spent the night there and then spent the night at Tonys on the 16th ....

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: October 31, 2008, 10:27:02 AM »

Here's the article.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html#-
This should be fun....
WFTV has no love for Baez since he kicked them out of his office.

Good Morning to all and welcome to new Monkeys!!  So they got caught! Not once but twice!!  And JB says he didn't know the rules....give me a break!!! 

If these is anything  I missed would someone please point me in the right direction?  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.