April 30, 2024, 11:34:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 391702 times)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1320 on: October 31, 2008, 12:01:50 PM »

I just emailed him at the first addy. I'll post if he replies.
I said-
 I just read you ridiculous and defamatory email regarding donations to Texasequusearch.
Tim Miller is above reproach, which is more than can be said about anyone in your family.
It is so obvious that the real reason you don't want them searching is that they will come up with Caylee's body.

Innocent people do not act the way your family does. 

I hope he responds to you.  I have emailed him for weeks & received zilch from him.  Please, please share if you get something   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1321 on: October 31, 2008, 12:02:07 PM »

Lisa..please post the email addy and I will do the same....

if the one LeeAnthony@gmail.com don't work, try this one  vader05@bellsouth.net

I just emailed him at the first addy. I'll post if he replies.
I said-
 I just read you ridiculous and defamatory email regarding donations to Texasequusearch.
Tim Miller is above reproach, which is more than can be said about anyone in your family.
It is so obvious that the real reason you don't want them searching is that they will come up with Caylee's body.

Innocent people do not act the way your family does. 

Adding:

PS Lee, you were monkey slapped in cyberspace today and lost both eyebrows.

I remember you, Caylee.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1322 on: October 31, 2008, 12:02:26 PM »

I have Lee's email and am tempted to e-mail him to let him know that I just donated to TES today!

Lisa

Same here!  Would you mind sending me his email?  My hotmail address is in my profile!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: October 31, 2008, 12:02:53 PM »

Also, if Caylee were gonna haunt anyone, I would certainly hope it would be her mother..imagine THAt night in jail....
She would have to go buy more underwear because that would certainly scare the crap outta her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: October 31, 2008, 12:03:16 PM »

A poster from another thread said that female inmates are given a prenancy test, does anyone know if this is true? 

Doesn't make any sense why KC wouldn't have had cramps for 3 years even IF she were on the pill.  You still PMS.  Sounds like she was blowing AH off again.  Remember she likes to make things up instead of just saying no.

EXACTLY!!!

The trip Casey was suppose to take with Amy ...

Instead of the truth what she could not go ... the excuse was a lie.  Casey claimed that her father had a stroke.

Casey's interview with LE on the day following the 911 calls reveals she is the world's most believeable liar ... she never misses a beat.

Janet

++++++++

Judge Denies HOA Plea To Move Protesters From Anthony Home
POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 12:12 pm EDT September 24, 2008

The interviews with friends also show how they came to realize Casey constantly lied to them, including when she told Huizenga she couldn't take a trip to Jacksonville with her because her dad had suffered a stroke.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

Casey Anthony Audio...Casey Anthony Audio Recordings, Part 1
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 Florida authorities release tapes on interviews with missing tot's mom

Casey Anthony Audio Recordings, Part 1 on Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/20911199/casey_anthony_audio_recordings_part_1.htm?pageid=23043

Casey Anthony Audio Recordings, Part 2 on Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/20911523/casey_anthony_audio_recordings_part_2.htm?pageid=23366

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: October 31, 2008, 12:03:31 PM »

IMO - the fox video of the ghost of Caylee is indeed NOT a ghost ... I have had a lot of paranormal investigative experience and in reviewing this video over and over ... the "transparent" figure becomes solid as it seemed to step "closer" (and out of the sun) towards the sliding glass door.  The camera cuts to a different angle (towards Cindy) as to "cut" the background distraction out of the frame.

Also ... it appears too large as in scaled to the middle of the sliding glass door to be a child.

Keep in mind this is Halloween ... "tricks" or treats ... this is a MEAN one indeed IMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1326 on: October 31, 2008, 12:04:49 PM »

Whoops, I just saw Lee's email posted - never mind, Tex!

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: October 31, 2008, 12:08:30 PM »

I can't help but wondering if some of what we are seeing is defense tactics.  Like the issues some are trying to raise with Tim Miller/TES and now this with Casey's attorney.  Muddying the waters.  What could cause enough problems to get a new trial?   The attempt to smear Tim Miller could be not only an attempt to keep TES off the search (it isn't in the Anthony's best interest to find Caylee's remains) and possibly if Tim & co. find remains, a way to discredit the evididence. 

Or is the deal with Casey and her attorney fun and games with the media?  These days, I wouldn't put anything past defense attorneys to help their clients.  I have no problem with someone being defended.  That is the way our laws work  But I would have a real problem with someone getting off the hook on a technicality or some slip up.  Or even worse, some devious plan by the defense.  The trial could get railroaded, and it seems to me the real questions of guilty or not guilty of the charges get strung out on lines of bs.  Does what I'm saying make sense? 

I  believe the public are so upset with the case of little Caylee and are angry with Casey.  I think there is enough evidence already, with more to come that will reflect very, very badly on Casey at trial.  That can't be changed.  So one tactic would be for the defense to start working on undermining the search and procedure, try to keep evidence out that they can, call to question Casey's defense etc...JMHO 

What you say makes a great deal of sense to me MuffyB.  I just hope that we won't get a long delay and then KC for some reason gets out on bail/bond.  All must go as smoothly as possible.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1328 on: October 31, 2008, 12:09:12 PM »

Keep in mind this is Halloween ... "tricks" or treats ... this is a MEAN one indeed IMO

Well I'm sure Cindy will ask LE to follow up on that sighting as well 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: October 31, 2008, 12:11:07 PM »

Ladies and gentlemen, who you see in the video, is CHOCO...

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1330 on: October 31, 2008, 12:11:29 PM »

Is That The Ghost of Caylee Anthony?

George and Cindy Anthony are the grandparents of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony. In the video which originally aired on FOX NEWS and can now be found on FOXNEWS.com with between :16-:12 seconds left in the report what appears to be a child appears.

http://kdwb.com/pages/dave.html?feed=234521&article=4503416

video....

http://www.foxnews.com/video/?playerId=videolandingpage&referralObject=3152317
OMG THAT IS FREAKY!!!!!!!!!  It happens on the second link right at the :13 second left mark.  Is this a hoax?  I swear I am sick to my stomach right now please someone debunk this!!

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1331 on: October 31, 2008, 12:18:21 PM »

CHOCO - that is too funny!!!  To me, it looks like an adult who wandered into their back yard.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: October 31, 2008, 12:19:03 PM »

IMO - the fox video of the ghost of Caylee is indeed NOT a ghost ... I have had a lot of paranormal investigative experience and in reviewing this video over and over ... the "transparent" figure becomes solid as it seemed to step "closer" (and out of the sun) towards the sliding glass door.  The camera cuts to a different angle (towards Cindy) as to "cut" the background distraction out of the frame.

Also ... it appears too large as in scaled to the middle of the sliding glass door to be a child.

I agree.  When I first saw it I thought "What a fake".  With it being Halloween, I believe we might be seeing more of these!  Maybe the "apparition" will visit Casey tonight!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1333 on: October 31, 2008, 12:19:16 PM »

Okay, new monkey here.  Who is CHOCO????????
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: October 31, 2008, 12:22:29 PM »

What's really wierd is when I started watching the video, we had a 5 minute hail storm!  Went out and took pics. Looks like driveway has snow on it! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1335 on: October 31, 2008, 12:27:53 PM »

This is not a funny joke.  I thought maybe it was video over video.  Its very strange and NOT FUNNY whoever is making this joke.  Seriously sick to my stomache now.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1336 on: October 31, 2008, 12:34:06 PM »

I emailed Lee.  Here is a copy of it -

"Mr. Anthony,

I would first like to express my sympathy in regards to the horrible ordeal that began (for you) on July 15th.  Your beautiful niece deserves justice - I am sure we agree on that.

However, attempting to discourage people from donating to TES seems to be a misguided effort.  I would be kissing the feet of Tim Miller for searching for my loved one.   If your family truly believes that Caylee is alive, an unsuccessful search would only further prove your point!   I would think this is a win-win situation for the Anthony family.  If the search is successful, Caylee is found.  If it is not, the theory that she is alive will appear more solid to some.   Not only should you be grateful for Tim Miller, you should be grateful for the many people who are donating because they want nothing more than for your niece to be found.   If anyone can find her, it is Tim Miller.  Caylee deserves nothing less.

Respectfully,

XXXXXXXXXX

P.S. I made a second donation to Tim Miller's organization this morning in hopes of helping with the costs incurred by the previous searches as well as those that will be needed for the upcoming search.   I will encourage others to do the same.
"

I went much easier on him than I wanted to, in hopes that he would read the entire e-mail.

Hopefully I'll hear something back, but I'm not holding my breath.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: October 31, 2008, 12:35:29 PM »

This is not a funny joke.  I thought maybe it was video over video.  Its very strange and NOT FUNNY whoever is making this joke.  Seriously sick to my stomache now.

While watching the video, it looks like a man with a mustache in the back yard walking into the picture. You can see him walk. Probably a member of the crew outside, (having a smoke or something) not realizing he was in the shot.

Does not look like a little girl or a ghost to me.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1338 on: October 31, 2008, 12:37:24 PM »

Alright, I just did the exact opposite than everyone and emailed Lee as well, but it was a nice one in hopes of bringing out his mean side.  I want to see just what he is really telling people. If he responds, just know my retaliation will be...well it wont be posted!!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1339 on: October 31, 2008, 12:38:43 PM »

Case Against Casey: Timeline Into Caylee's Disappearance Probed Local 6 Investigates Missing Girl Case

ORLANDO, Fla. -- As Casey Anthony faces first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone has sifted through thousands of documents, looking into whether the girl died on June 16, the key date in the case.

Pipitone said to understand why investigators believe Caylee is dead starts early in the morning of June 16, when Anthony called her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro, from her parents' house.

The 80-minute phone call ended at 1:05 a.m., and Anthony then had a conversation via text messages with Lazzaro until Lazzaro called her at 3:08 a.m.  It is not known what was discussed, but less than 10 hours later, Caylee, who was 2 at that time, was seen for the last time by her grandfather, George Anthony, Pipitone reported.

http://www.local6.com/news/17855547/detail.html

http://www.local6.com/news/17855547/detail.html

Ok ... now I am confused .... Her and her mother had a "blow up fight" (heard by neighbors) the night of the 15th and per LP Cindy grabbed Casey by the throat and Casey left .... Then she came back to the house?  Home?  Spent the night there and then spent the night at Tonys on the 16th ....

She could have left and been close to the house. She could have parked somewhere in "ping" distance.

Happy Halloween you scary monkeys!

Banana Laffy Taffy for everyone!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.