April 30, 2024, 12:06:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #52  (Read 391735 times)
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1360 on: October 31, 2008, 12:59:46 PM »

So Rev. Darrell is hosting one of the prayer vigils on Nov. 2:

Georgia Vigil Location
Rev. Darrell Matthews (706) 957-7469
Jumbo Super Buffet
213 Commerce Avenue
LaGrange, GA 30241

Lisa

This is disgusting--IT IS A WAY FOR THE FAMILY TO RAISE MONEY!

A portion of the money made during certain hours will go to the Anthony family
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: October 31, 2008, 01:02:47 PM »

I just forwarded the WFTV article to the Florida Bar Ethics committee with the question-  Does this meet your criteria for unprofessional behavior by an Attorney?
At the least it is undignified for an Attorney to repeatedly be seen and reprimanded for hugging an indicted prisoner.

They just replied,thanked me and said it will be looked into- I can expect a response within about 3 weeks.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1362 on: October 31, 2008, 01:03:49 PM »

Thanks for clearing up CHOCO/TACO Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: October 31, 2008, 01:08:36 PM »

Halloween is over after tonight.  Klaas said posters will be wanting to take their costumes off!!!!!   LETS GET NAKED!!!!  (uh oh, I see something red coming near)

I will leave my costume on thank you.  Then I can be assured I am not the only one left on the forum posting away after all the other Monkeys have fled.  Then I can be assured my hubby will not have me committed after he catches a glimpse of me sitting sitting in front of the screen naked as he passes by the doorway to the computer room.

A1 ... not all Moneys have a Size 1 figure and look great in a black silk Philip Lim blouse, Lucky Brand Jeans and boots.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1364 on: October 31, 2008, 01:10:38 PM »

Thanks for clearing up CHOCO/TACO Smile

I found this from the last thread, but couldn't find that actual tip itself:

Tip # 2644

....."The caller would not give any information on himself or his source.  The caller stated that when the child is found, he will call NCMEC back with his information. When he calls, he will use the code Choco to identify himself."

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: October 31, 2008, 01:12:58 PM »

Not to mention the camera that the City of Orlando put in place to monitor the protestors and to be able to flag LE at the sign of incident.  Something smells fishy!!  (Knees together Casey)

Trying to catch up:  OMG Dolce! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1366 on: October 31, 2008, 01:13:33 PM »

After I sent Lee that letter, I started thinking that I bet a big reason they don't want people donating to TES is because those donations would've otherwise gone to the Anthonys' "organization(s)"!!  Not only do they not want Caylee found, but they don't want TES taking money out of their pocket!! 

I cannot believe these people.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: October 31, 2008, 01:17:25 PM »

CharlieGirl, Choco was one of the weirdos with a "tip" for the crimeline.   

I'm sure someone here has that one - if not, it's on the last thread.  I'll see if I can find it.

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: October 31, 2008, 01:20:46 PM »

After I sent Lee that letter, I started thinking that I bet a big reason they don't want people donating to TES is because those donations would've otherwise gone to the Anthonys' "organization(s)"!!  Not only do they not want Caylee found, but they don't want TES taking money out of their pocket!! 

Exactly, flossy.  When Casey is found their little game is over. And every penny that is donated to TES to search for a "not live" Caylee-robs the  liars Anthony's from a donation. What really bothers me is the Anthony's swear that little Caylee is alive, yet they signed a paper saying that the Trust Fund money could be used for her funeral/estate expenses. It has and always will be about the money for the Anthony's. I hate them all.

just my opinion

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1369 on: October 31, 2008, 01:20:56 PM »

Thanks, Klaas!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: October 31, 2008, 01:23:29 PM »

Ok ... now I am confused .... Her and her mother had a "blow up fight" (heard by neighbors) the night of the 15th and per LP Cindy grabbed Casey by the throat and Casey left .... Then she came back to the house?  Home?  Spent the night there and then spent the night at Tonys on the 16th ....

She could have left and been close to the house. She could have parked somewhere in "ping" distance.

Happy Halloween you scary monkeys!

Banana Laffy Taffy for everyone!

Ok ping experts....if she was at Lee's would her cell be pinging from the same tower??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: October 31, 2008, 01:29:50 PM »

Exactly, flossy.  When Caylee  is found their little game is over. And every penny that is donated to TES to search for a "not live" Caylee-robs the  liars Anthony's from a donation. What really bothers me is the Anthony's swear that little Caylee is alive, yet they signed a paper saying that the Trust Fund money could be used for her funeral/estate expenses. It has and always will be about the money for the Anthony's. I hate them all.

just my opinion

k-i can't type..

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: October 31, 2008, 01:31:31 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-103108,0,4578559.story

EquuSearch asking for volunteers to resume search for Caylee Anthony
Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

12:23 PM EDT, October 31, 2008

Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer group that will resume its ground search for Caylee Marie Anthony on Nov. 8, has launched a Web site for the case: https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/

EquuSearch is looking for people to volunteer as team leaders, especially current or former members of the military, firefighters or law enforcement officers. Contact information is on the new Web site.

The search command center has not been determined yet.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: October 31, 2008, 01:32:22 PM »

I contacted WFTV to ask if anyone on their staff (reporter?) had reported Baez' behavior in the jail to the Florida Bar.
I got an email back saying "No, don't think so but if you know anyone who has please call us".
I emailed back- "I just did" and copied my email to her.
I just got an email back "Would you be prepared to do an interview?"

"Well"  I,said, "I read the report on the Web, and I am in the  mid-west".......

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: October 31, 2008, 01:32:35 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17855547/detail.html

Case Against Casey: Timeline Into Caylee's Disappearance Probed
Local 6 Investigates Missing Girl Case

POSTED: 9:09 am EDT October 31, 2008
UPDATED: 10:26 am EDT October 31, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- As Casey Anthony faces first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, Local 6 News investigative reporter Tony Pipitone has sifted through thousands of documents, looking into whether the girl died on June 16, the key date in the case.

Pipitone said to understand why investigators believe Caylee is dead starts early in the morning of June 16, when Anthony called her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro, from her parents' house.

The 80-minute phone call ended at 1:05 a.m., and Anthony then had a conversation via text messages with Lazzaro until Lazzaro called her at 3:08 a.m.

It is not known what was discussed, but less than 10 hours later, Caylee, who was 2 at that time, was seen for the last time by her grandfather, George Anthony, Pipitone reported.

"Ten minutes to 1 (o'clock) that afternoon on the 16th is when I actually saw Casey and Caylee together -- both leaving with backpacks -- and my daughter said she was going to work, and she was taking Caylee to the nanny, to the baby sitter," George Anthony said.

Just before 8 p.m., seven hours after Caylee was last seen alive, Casey Anthony and Lazzaro are seen on surveillance video visiting the Blockbuster store near his apartment on University Boulevard. Caylee is not in the video.

Lazzaro told Local 6 News that he had not seen Caylee at that point for two weeks.

The video is one reason investigators believe June 16 may have been the day Caylee died, Pipitone reported.

"What happened in the next hours is even more intriguing. Tony (Lazzaro) and Casey rented two movies for that night. One one of them (was) "Untraceable," which contains a graphic scene that is even more chilling when you consider where Caylee's body may have been," Pipitone said. "The movie shows an FBI agent being pursued by a sadistic cyber-stalker who pops the trunk of a car and is overcome by the smell of a fly-infested, rotting corpse left by the killer in the trunk of the car."

Investigators believe Caylee's body was left in the trunk of her mother's car, where it decomposed, emitting an odor that Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, identified, Pipitone reported.

"It smells like there's been a damn dead body in the car," Cindy Anthony said in a 911 call.

"Whether the movie scene is a clue to what Casey might have already done or was about to do -- or even where Caylee may have been on the same night they rented that movie -- only Casey can answer that, and she's not talking," Pipitone said.

Pipitone said he will continue to investigate the timeline into the case using cell phone records that show who Casey Anthony was talking to or texting.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: October 31, 2008, 01:34:04 PM »

REPOST:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

Jose Baez Repeatedly Told To Stop Touching Casey During Jail Visits
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 10:14 am EDT October 31, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the past two weeks Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez has visited her at the jail, seven out of 14 days.

Eyewitness News has discovered that on at least two occasions jail staff had to step in and Baez was warned repeatedly about hugging Casey during their visits.

A jail report states: "The inmate's attorney was observed hugging inmate and was advised that physical contact was prohibited."

Then a week later another report stated: "Baez again observed hugging his client."

The room Baez and Anthony meet in is very small and typically there is a desk and two chairs.

Sources told Eyewitness News that on one occasion, Anthony was sitting and Baez was very close to her face. A corrections officer had to go into the room to separate them.

Eyewitness News confronted Jose Baez about the situation.

"I have no comment," he said.

Eyewitness news' legal analyst Bill Schaeffer said it's unusual that an attorney would ever touch a client.

"The more experience you are in handling these type of clients or situation, the less likely you are to place yourself in a situation that could be regarded as a compromising situation," said Schaeffer.

When Casey was out on bond, there were several times that she would spend six hours a day at Baez's office including Saturdays. There's nothing criminal about having a relationship with a client, but Schaeffer said there are ethical issues.

"The appellate court could find that relationship overstepped the bounds of attorney client relationship and affected that performance and order a new trial," he said.

There was no evidence that Baez and Casey were actually having a relationship.

The reason touching isn't allowed at the jail is because contraband items could be passed. Baez told jail officials that he didn't know the rules, and wouldn't do it again.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1376 on: October 31, 2008, 01:34:33 PM »

Ok ... now I am confused .... Her and her mother had a "blow up fight" (heard by neighbors) the night of the 15th and per LP Cindy grabbed Casey by the throat and Casey left .... Then she came back to the house?  Home?  Spent the night there and then spent the night at Tonys on the 16th ....

She could have left and been close to the house. She could have parked somewhere in "ping" distance.

Happy Halloween you scary monkeys!

Banana Laffy Taffy for everyone!

Ok ping experts....if she was at Lee's would her cell be pinging from the same tower??

I would think so. It's pretty close. I know I posted a map, maybe klaas can find it. Search is not my friend.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: October 31, 2008, 01:36:30 PM »

REPOST:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

Jose Baez Repeatedly Told To Stop Touching Casey During Jail Visits
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 10:14 am EDT October 31, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the past two weeks Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez has visited her at the jail, seven out of 14 days.

Eyewitness News has discovered that on at least two occasions jail staff had to step in and Baez was warned repeatedly about hugging Casey during their visits.

A jail report states: "The inmate's attorney was observed hugging inmate and was advised that physical contact was prohibited."

Then a week later another report stated: "Baez again observed hugging his client."

The room Baez and Anthony meet in is very small and typically there is a desk and two chairs.

Sources told Eyewitness News that on one occasion, Anthony was sitting and Baez was very close to her face. A corrections officer had to go into the room to separate them.

Eyewitness News confronted Jose Baez about the situation.

"I have no comment," he said.

Eyewitness news' legal analyst Bill Schaeffer said it's unusual that an attorney would ever touch a client.

"The more experience you are in handling these type of clients or situation, the less likely you are to place yourself in a situation that could be regarded as a compromising situation," said Schaeffer.

When Casey was out on bond, there were several times that she would spend six hours a day at Baez's office including Saturdays. There's nothing criminal about having a relationship with a client, but Schaeffer said there are ethical issues.

"The appellate court could find that relationship overstepped the bounds of attorney client relationship and affected that performance and order a new trial," he said.

There was no evidence that Baez and Casey were actually having a relationship.

The reason touching isn't allowed at the jail is because contraband items could be passed. Baez told jail officials that he didn't know the rules, and wouldn't do it again.

I sent a copy of this to the Florida Bar Ethics committee with my comments as to his unprofessional behavior.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: October 31, 2008, 01:38:11 PM »

I contacted WFTV to ask if anyone on their staff (reporter?) had reported Baez' behavior in the jail to the Florida Bar.
I got an email back saying "No, don't think so but if you know anyone who has please call us".
I emailed back- "I just did" and copied my email to her.
I just got an email back "Would you be prepared to do an interview?"

"Well"  I,said, "I read the report on the Web, and I am in the  mid-west".......

Video interview...cool!   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: October 31, 2008, 01:38:57 PM »

I just got another reply from Mary Nguyen at WFTV- she will be doing a follow-up report today and says she is just waiting for another document........ ?  she didn't say what.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.